The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Wife n buddy MJ session (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=267425)

smallman80 19-01-2012 12:20 AM

Wife n buddy MJ session

Just wanna share something i experience...

One fine day, my 3 guy frens are coming over my house for Mahjong session, usually i will let my wife play a few rounds.

After informed my wife their arrival time, wife did ask me is she wearing too loose. ( a grey spag V-neck and a white lacy bra with white lacy shorts. Her spag acutually nv cover her white bra well which allows a few mm of lace showing out)
As wife is A-cup, her bra actually makes her nip to be visible when bend down...I told wife that what she wearing is ok......

to be continue

RealEstateGuy 19-01-2012 02:01 AM

Re: Wife n buddy MJ session

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallman80 (Post 6794971)
Just wanna share something i experience...

One fine day, my 3 guy frens are coming over my house for Mahjong session, usually i will let my wife play a few rounds.

After informed my wife their arrival time, wife did ask me is she wearing too loose. ( a grey spag V-neck and a white lacy bra with white lacy shorts. Her spag acutually nv cover her white bra well which allows a few mm of lace showing out)
As wife is A-cup, her bra actually makes her nip to be visible when bend down...I told wife that what she wearing is ok......

to be continue

Braddahs might feel like lifting your wife onto the MJ table pulling her shorts down and her bra off and slow ride then pound so hard the legs break and everyone end up on the floor on top of a collasped table. MJ pieces all over the floor but still fucking while your wife screaming in orgasm. Braddah, ask her to put on a heavy sweater and cover herself up.

transgressor 19-01-2012 07:35 AM

Then what happened next?

powerfit 21-01-2012 02:56 PM

Nice..........

smallman80 21-01-2012 03:00 PM

After my frens arrived, i played the first round while wife stand n watch...
Notice my frens peep at her a few times as she was in a white lacy sleeping shorts...
After im bored, i let wife continue my rounds while i stand beside her n look. Standing beside her makes me hard on as i can see her cleavage n white bra so clearly...even those sitting down was peeping at her...
Whenever she stretch n take tiles from opps her, omg her nipples appears to me so clearly when her bra flip open...i was watching happily n suddenly found the guy sitting beside her as starring at wat i was looking at too...

Want me to continue....?

thickdick 21-01-2012 03:15 PM

Please continue... :):)

softtime 21-01-2012 03:35 PM

Go on bro, this sound exciting, if you lack kah in future, remember to post here.

popi824 21-01-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallman80 (Post 6802976)
After my frens arrived, i played the first round while wife stand n watch...
Notice my frens peep at her a few times as she was in a white lacy sleeping shorts...
After im bored, i let wife continue my rounds while i stand beside her n look. Standing beside her makes me hard on as i can see her cleavage n white bra so clearly...even those sitting down was peeping at her...
Whenever she stretch n take tiles from opps her, omg her nipples appears to me so clearly when her bra flip open...i was watching happily n suddenly found the guy sitting beside her as starring at wat i was looking at too...

Want me to continue....?

To me it is as if you are peeping into your fren's wife bra... :)

JrBoy 22-01-2012 05:37 PM

please continue :D

proevoguy 22-01-2012 09:28 PM

Continue more please :D

LovePotion 22-01-2012 09:34 PM

Oic, she purposely wear loose to distract opponent and to see their reaction.

Hmm.... smart

Lupsupkia 22-01-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smallman80 (Post 6802976)
Standing beside her makes me hard on as i can see her cleavage n white bra so clearly...even those sitting down was peeping at her...

A Cup cleavage? :confused:

smallman80 22-01-2012 10:44 PM

So many good n bad comments??....:) should i continue??

proevoguy 22-01-2012 10:56 PM

Yes! Why not?:D

Dsolsz 23-01-2012 01:04 AM

I sense a fivesome