The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Turning Tables

31 Jan 2012

I was definitely not the brightest student in the level but it really doesn’t matter today. It’s the first day of orientation and there I was standing at the front of the parade square – with a pretty hot girl next to me.

She was dressed in her white PE tee and black FBT shorts, showing off her slightly tanned skin. Her sleeves were rolled up in the morning heat as she held up the plastic placard telling everyone in OG3 to come our way. Her long legs were simply irresistible and I found myself staring at them.

Students wearing all sorts of secondary school uniforms started coming towards us and sitting on the ground. I ignored the boys and turned my attention to those 16 year old girls, young but legal – as long as I don’t pay them. Some were dressed in pinafores, others in dresses or skirts but I know that in a few days, they’ll all be in the same brown blouse and short brown skirts just like the rest of their seniors.

I dropped my cheap pencil and bent down to pick it up, glancing at all the girls who were not sitting properly. Almost all of them were wearing FBTs of assorted colours underneath but the girl who caught my attention most was wearing what I thought was a white pair of panties. I looked at her again from where I was standing. She looked to pretty but innocent in her secondary school uniform, sweating under the hot morning sun.

Me: Hey Rachel, are they all here already? It’s so hot here I want to get a move on.
Rach: Hmm… almost la. 1 more guy missing. Maybe he’s late.
Me: Eh, all the other OGs moving off le leh. Don’t wait for him la.
Rach: Cannot la…

I was quite pissed that I still had to stand under the sweltering hot sun but took the opportunity to hand Rachel a piece of tissue paper. Step one of wooing a girl is talking to her. Step two is being nice.

Rachel muttered a word of thanks and continued to hold the placard up high. I decided what the heck and proceeded to wipe the beads of sweat off her smooth pimple free forehead. She gave an appreciative smile and I smiled back happily. *ding ding* level up.

I went back to babe watching until we could finally leave the parade square to seek my much needed refuge in the classrooms. At least there are fans there.

DISCLAIMER: THIS THREAD IS FICTION AND THE FOLLOWING PICTURES BELOW ARE NOT ACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF THE CHARACTERS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:25 AM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: Turning Tables: UNDERAGED GIRLS PICS!

Me: Can everyone help to push all the tables and chairs to the side of the classroom and sit on the floor in a circle after that?

There was no sound other than the loud banging of tables and chairs being pushed to the side when I finished talking and I smiled to myself, waiting for the fun to begin. Students started sitting around in a circle and I took out a rolled up magazine, held together by a red rubber band. I passed it to the first boy and told him to stand up and introduce himself to his classmates. The magazine was slowly passed on and the girls were initially cautious when they sat back down. By the time the magazine was halfway through the 30 people OG, most of the girls didn’t bother watching their skirts as they sat back down again. There on the teacher’s table I sat, high and mighty, looking down at all the different coloured shorts that were presented to me every time a girl sat down.

The fun was not over after everybody introduced themselves. In fact, it had barely begun.

Rach: I hope everybody is familiar with whacko! I’ll start first!

I took out my Canon 7D with my fast 85/1.2 mounted on it and started prowling around outside the circle. I stopped, chose my target and waited.

“Chantel!”

Rachel ran towards Chantel at full speed and she leaned backwards in a desperate attempt to evade the fast approaching magazine on Rachel’s outstretched hand. I immediately focused on Chantel’s black FBT shorts fired away at 8fps. I made sure to take a few pictures with Chantel’s face in focus while she was still leaning backwards to hide all the upskirt shots I had of her.

As Chantel took over the magazine and walked into the centre of the circle, I resumed my prowling and waited for my next target.

I made sure to get some shots of guys as well to avoid suspicion. One of these times when I was taking a picture of a guy, Hui Yi was holding the magazine. She came from a neighbourhood school in the central part of Singapore and her school uniform consisted of white blouse and purple skirt. She had long legs and a slim body. Best of all, her skirt was shortened I think. When she bent down to hit the guy (whose name I can’t be bothered to remember lol), her skirt revealed her light blue FBTs underneath and my camera did its job again.

I love orientation.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post

DISCLAIMER: THIS THREAD IS FICTION AND THE FOLLOWING PICTURES BELOW ARE NOT ACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF THE CHARACTERS PORTRAYED IN THIS STORY.
But where are your pictures ?
Old 11-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
But where are your pictures ?
Click on Rachel bro. Hyperlinked blue
Old 11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Keera deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too good. pls continue with the upskirts!
Old 11-05-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Well well well, another awesome writer is back in action again! Hope you'll continue "My Collection of Short School Experiences" too! Cheers!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
Well well well, another awesome writer is back in action again! Hope you'll continue "My Collection of Short School Experiences" too! Cheers!
Wow I'm honoured to have another senior bro praising my writing. I'm sure that in your many years here you have come across many good pieces of work. Just comment on that thread or pm me a theme and I'll write about it. My collection of short school experiences has always been a 'Taylor made stories' thread
Old 11-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Wow I'm honoured to have another senior bro praising my writing. I'm sure that in your many years here you have come across many good pieces of work. Just comment on that thread or pm me a theme and I'll write about it. My collection of short school experiences has always been a 'Taylor made stories' thread
Already did! Hope to see you wonderful writing!
Old 11-05-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

You might wanna be careful with where you get the pictures from...

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 11-05-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
You might wanna be careful with where you get the pictures from...
Agreed with eos bro..
Be careful with underage sexual materials..
Old 11-05-2013, 11:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -120 / Power: 0
lordofsg lordofsg

Remove the pic.. You can replace it with this girl from vjc http://howcomeyouarehere .blogspot.com
Old 11-05-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

Thanks for your concern guys (and girl) Don't worry I have taken some precaution when posting the images here

And sorry for the small error. The date in chapter 1 was supposed to read 30 Jan 2012 instead.

The highlight of orientation was of course the campfire at the end of the three days. Students have to learn a mass dance to be performed during campfire night and once again, I pounced into action. I put on my ankle guard and used my injured ankle as an excuse not to coach the students. Then I switched my 85 for a wider 35/1.4. Exploring different angles, I bent down low to capture the stunning view I got when they executed a jump or a kick. In every frame, I could capture a rainbow of colours where I could individually zoom and crop on my computer later thanks to the 18mp files the 7D produced.

Man, who needs the Grand Canyon when there is orientation? Orientation is more colourful.

31 Jan 2012

Everyone was in their fac tees today. The only opportunity I had to capture some stunning images was during the water games. Students took off their socks and shoes before proceeding to the rubber pool thing. As their tees got more and more wet, they clung on to their bodies and the shape of their bras could be clearly made out. I snapped away at girls wearing half cupped bras and sports bras, some with their hard nipples poking through their thin sports bras. Cold water does wonders to the nipples.

I got bored with their bras and took a walk to the toilet. On my way there, I passed through rows of shoes with socks stuffed neatly inside. I looked for those in my OG and started the hunt. I tried to recall the shoes a few hot girls were wearing and took their worn socks as souvenirs. I made sure to take in moderation so that nobody would suspect theft. Just as I was done, I walked towards where all the OGLs placed our bags and saw Rachel’s shoes next to her bag.

I stacked the socks together in alphabetical order (of their owner’s names) for easier identification and stuffed them all into a side pouch. I looked around to make sure nobody was around and took Rachel’s hot pink ankle socks and stuffed it into another side pouch. Damn I was a lucky boy.

Nobody said anything about their missing socks and I was safe. Thinking back, I would be so screwed if someone complained and they did a bag search. How was I going to explain 5 or 6 pairs of stolen socks in my bag?
Old 11-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 13
FRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to allFRwriter is a name known to all

Sorry TS, I think ur story a little unrealistic. (My pov)

In your 2nd post, u posted Canon 7D, which is a high end model accompanied with 85mm f/1.2 lens, which totals to around $4k or more.
Canon 7D is a model, dated back 2-3 yrs ago.

To me, u must be loaded as a JC student to buy this setup.
In other words, with the camera as an item, it means this taken place 2-3 yrs ago? Btw, 16 is not "legal age". Should be 18.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Regular camper here. Supporting your threads as usual!
Old 12-05-2013, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRwriter View Post
Sorry TS, I think ur story a little unrealistic. (My pov)

In your 2nd post, u posted Canon 7D, which is a high end model accompanied with 85mm f/1.2 lens, which totals to around $4k or more.
Canon 7D is a model, dated back 2-3 yrs ago.

To me, u must be loaded as a JC student to buy this setup.
In other words, with the camera as an item, it means this taken place 2-3 yrs ago? Btw, 16 is not "legal age". Should be 18.
i don know why ppl keep getting this wrong...
16 IS legal age for sex...
18 is the legal age for sex FOR money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1