The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Cool My army bro's niece

---Chapter 1---

‘Shit I’m going to be late!’ I thought to myself as I threw my First Officer’s Uniform into the front passenger seat of my Sanidin Beige Mercedes E350. Just as I was putting on my white CK shirt, my phone on the Flamenco Red seat rang softly. I hastily buttoned my shirt and picked up the cool black iPhone, taking a breath to calm myself before accepting the call.

John: “Hey bro! Where the hell are you man? If you don’t get your ass here in the next half an hour, I’m going to have to find another best man!” said the voice on the line.
Me: “Yeah John I know. My flight was delayed and the ground crew wanted me to sign off on a malfunctioning light bulb in the cockpit after I landed. I’ll try to get here as soon as I can!”

I threw my phone onto the passenger seat before starting the engine and quickly accelerating to 150km/h on ECP towards the city area. Even though it was almost 6 in the evening, I was driving against the rush hour traffic, making good headway towards Shangri-la Hotel, where my buddy, John, was holding his wedding. Alas, as I neared Rochor exit, traffic begun to grind to a halt. From the high point that I was at, I could see a never ending trail of tail lights, moving slowly, never faster than 10 or 15km/h. With a sigh, I picked up my abandoned phone to inform John that his best man couldn’t make it in time for the ceremony that was to be held an hour before the wedding dinner. ‘Great!’ I thought, my seat near the VIP table has just been downgraded, as John told me to swap seats with the man that was asked to replace me as his best man. I drove slowly and sadly to Shangri-la Hotel, watching the clock as I missed my army best buddy’s wedding.
I arrived at the ballroom not realising that John and his newly wed bride was about to walk into the room on the red carpet, completely ignoring the hotel staff as they tried to prevent me from bursting into the ballroom and stealing the limelight. My face turned ember red as I ran into the room, realizing why they were stopping me. All the guests were clapping and all their eyes were on me, the moment I pushed open the door. Every cell in my body wanted to bury me under the thick carpeting as I frantically looked left and right, trying to find my seat. It seemed as though days had passed before I was rescued from my embarrassment by an usher in the ballroom who was laughing so hard she had tears in her eyes. Finding my seat, I couldn’t help but feel that today was my lucky day.

---End of Chapter 1---
Old 02-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
who0ps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My army bro's niece

great start. waiting for an update bro !
Old 02-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 14
Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!Bluerabbit is one of the Best!

2nd to report in.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*settles in kitty basket & feasts on salmon sashimi*
Old 02-12-2012, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

i read got mercs summore good job as pilot.. still got sleek iphone 5.. really beh tahan liao ah bro.. good description

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 02-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

---Chapter 2---

After John walked in with his bride, I sat down to find a magnificently beautiful and very well-dressed girl who looks no more than 14 sitting on my left with a few others of John and my good friends on the right. A quick glance of the other people sitting at the table, it appeared that the table was occupied by John’s relatives (who could not fit in the main table for his relatives) and a select few of his closest friends. I recognised John’s elder sister sitting a few seats away from me but I longed to get to know the angelic looking girl next to me.
Waiting for the soup dish, some of the people at the table had started to make small talk and John’s brother in law (the Husband of John’s previously mentioned sister) introduced himself and their daughter (the girl next to me) as Hansel and Carrie. Upon hearing that I was a pilot flying for Singapore Airlines, Carrie excitedly asked me about my job and told me that she aspires to be an Air Stewardess for SIA. I gave her some tips and told her that the job was tough, that it was not the glamorous job that most people perceive it to be and that the interview process is long and gruelling.
Time sure flies when I’m enjoying myself and before I know it, she knew how much I was paid and I knew which school she went to. I couldn’t believe it when she told me that she was 16. From that point on, I couldn’t peel my eyes away from her 1.65m tall body and her small but inviting AA cup boobs. Just before her family left after the dinner, she discreetly saved her hand phone number into my phone. I waited for another 10 minutes before I sent her a text message ‘Hey, Jaden here  I noticed that I have a new contact in my phone
Sure enough, this initial SMS led to more and within a week, Carrie asked me out.

---End of Chapter 2---
Old 02-12-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymae View Post
*settles in kitty basket & feasts on salmon sashimi*
Hoho my loyal camper is here. And thank you everyone else for your support
Old 02-12-2012, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
Shieldon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , camping for more
Old 02-12-2012, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30724 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

a 5th camper.

30 724 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 02-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

wah another gd place to camp ...
Old 02-12-2012, 08:24 PM
Samster

Thanks for everyone's support Any tips on how I can write better?
Old 02-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
Vulvacious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
It's good the way it is
Old 02-12-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

start of my camping
Old 02-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
Vulvacious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Btw, this is your fictional story right?
Old 02-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulvacious View Post
Btw, this is your fictional story right?
HAHAHAHA oh man you spoilt it for me. I was waiting for someone to pm me asking for a job in SIA. But yes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1