The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Perfection at its very finest

This story is 100% non-fiction with less than 1% censored to protect the parties involved. This happened a few years ago, back when I was 17. I can only update during the weekends as I will mostly be overseas working during the week. Also, I apologise that the hot and steamy parts only start in the middle of part 2. Good things are worth the wait bros and first 3 to camp here gets pizza from me.

---Part 1---

My exams have just ended and going to school is kinda boring, because we mostly just sit there and tcss, I skipped school with one of my good friend and went to watch some random movie. It was a morning showing with the movie ending at around 12 or 1 and I went for lunch with my friend, before he said that he had to leave. Just when I was about to board the MRT that would bring me straight home, I received a SMS from a friend that I sometimes talk to. She was a beautiful cute 16 year old SYT with a face that made her look 13 or 14. She has a pair of small but modest A cup boobs that I like (I’m not really a boob person, hate it when the boobs start to bounce around during sex), weighs just 45kg and is about 1.62m tall. She was studying in an all-girls Methodist school situated in the Eastern parts of Singapore. Let’s call her M.

M: Eh BMW69, u free? I’m very bored cus my friend pangseh me. Was supposed to watch movie with her but she suddenly got something on. I don’t wanna watch myself.
Me: Yeah why not? My friend just left as well! What a coincidence I’m at ABC, where and when do you want to meet?
M: Ok, meet you at XXX MRT station in 15 mins k!

I think that she was having her O’ levels at that time and was really in need of stress relieve. We would also sometimes sext each other when we were feeling bored or horny and thus we were familiar with each other’s sexual desires, fantasies and fetishes etc. As both of us were virgins, we weren’t exactly considered FBs; just friends that talk mainly about sex.

I was thinking *Sian… I’ve just watched a movie in the morning and I’ll have to spend another few dollars on movie tickets again.* What happened next really surprised me.

M: Hey! So my friend was supposed to go to my house to watch American Pie 2 and 3 with me today. I was watching the first movie last night and I felt that it was really funny. So you wanna watch 2 and 3 with me? I wanna share my laughter with you. Sucks watching comedies alone.
Me: Ai yah, I don’t wanna go your house leh, unless there’s nobody home. Otherwise it would be so awkward trying to explain our relationship. Err… Friendship I mean
M: Hahaha of course there’s no one home. Both my parents are working and my sis is out with her bf xD

---End of part 1---
Old 03-11-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Uzzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Perfection at its very finest

Camper number 1!!!! Yeah !!! Pizza!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
aeroboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Perfection at its very finest

Am I number 2? I want meat lover supreme flavor one, thank you!
Old 03-11-2012, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 12
kittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkittymae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just made it as 3? ( kitty basket included)

Salmon flavored pizza avail? Hehe..
Old 03-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aaargh! Just missed my pizza!
Old 03-11-2012, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
aeroboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittymae View Post
Just made it as 3? ( kitty basket included)

Salmon flavored pizza avail? Hehe..
Got a kitten as campmate Hope TS doesn't mean 3 of us share one pizza, I dun fancy salmon flavor leh... give me salmon sashimi anytime
Old 03-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 12
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light
Me camping too..
Old 03-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
Me camping too..
Me not camping
Me only setting up hut here, baking pizza to make enough $$ here to be able to go back to home town

Pizza with the following topping(s) available
1. Coke sauce
2. Sour Plum
3. Mix vegetable
4. Hokkien me
5. Steam fish
6. Char Siew Bau/ Leng Leong Bau, Dau Sa Bau
7. Har Gao/ Siew Mai
8. Lays Sour Cream and Onion
9. Carrot Cake
10. Pepperoni/ Salami/ Sausages/ Peppers ...... In cough mixture sauce
Old 03-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 12
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

good morning drslump and miss lala.
so what breakfast u guys and gal ate for breakfast or planning to eat on this fine morning?
Old 03-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 12
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminati View Post
so what breakfast u guys and gal ate for breakfast or planning to eat on this fine morning?
I'll eat dr S.
oops.. lol~
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

I'd be glad to come share the pizza and company.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminati View Post
Dun know abt her
She still trying to clean her shirt from all the nose blowing
I m making pizza here, a slice for u? Choose your toppings
Old 03-11-2012, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
I'll eat dr S.
oops.. lol~
Err Lala, too much crying from Kitty's story
The doctor is not on the menu.
I recommend Har Gao and Siew Mai in cough mixture sauce
Old 03-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Beers and cashew nuts
Old 03-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 12
Iluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to beholdIluminati is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
I m making pizza here, a slice for u? Choose your toppings
hmm...i am seriously contemplating whether to eat wantan mee or tea with toast bread with kaya spread and 1 slices of butter...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1