The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Tokyo Biz Trip with Ingrid

Hi all,

Finally, I am starting a new thread on Ingrid which I promised the people who enjoyed reading my threads. For those of you who are unfamiliar and need to get up to speed on who Ingrid is... please start from this page or earlier I can;t remember la.. You can scroll the pages back and forth ok?

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=225679&page=5

By the way the names have been changed although the first letters V is the actual name of my exGF but she is not Vicky.

I used Ingrid's real name as Ingrid has left Singapore and returned to Europe since then many years ago...

This is episode I promised my readers and supporters.

Anyway, Ingrid is a lesbian and she as one of the many girlfriends of my exGF Vicky who is ang moh.

Ingrid by the way is also ang moh, she is Danish but has dark hair

This thread I am starting relates to the time when Ingrid and I eventually developed an arrangement. Back in those years, I guess the term fuck buddy was non existent.

I was still dating my exGF (Vicky) , but we both have very tiring work employment and often enough we are out doing regional work.

And so it was an unlikely later evening when one day I was at Vicky's apartment and Vicky was away and Vicky asked to be at her apartment because the serviceman will come.

Ingrid visited that fateful evening not knowing that Vicky had left for a business trip and I was housesitting for Vicky.

It was an evening that led to a few days of fucking with a lesbo that until now I can never forget. And so I wanted to share this with fellow bros.

The Biz trip to Tokyo came to mind after many secretive chats with Ingrid after that fateful evening when Ingrid and I fucked each other...

So sit back relax and enjoy... and I like for you to vote and rate this thread once I get it going...

thank you
Old 30-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tokyo Biz Trip with Ingrid

definately good!!!

Camping here... First?????

Rate with 5star!!!
Old 30-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
darkburn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2nd caMPer!

maxpee suPPorter!!

maNy maNy staRs!!
Old 30-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

support.. support... 'chop' a vip seat 1st...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 30-11-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Good start!!! If no seats i squat and listen to story also no problem!
Old 30-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, I am squating here and listening to you attentively..

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 30-11-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

nice writing, camping here
Old 01-12-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Dear Supports and Bros and Sisters.

Yes I realised I have quite a few sisters in here reading my posts which surprised me.

Ok I have a last few sections on Ingrid in my other posts (Sex with exGF..) and although there were some more secret mid-day flings and sex episodes in between then, I think I will stop there... because I believe the Tokyo Biz trip was truly the highlight!

I will get on to the Tokyo Biz Trip with Ingrid soon after I finish my story telling on the other thread.

See you there on the other thread for now ok?

Have you also read my Sexcation with my exGF ?
Old 05-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Hi all,

Finally, I am starting a new thread on Ingrid which I promised the people who enjoyed reading my threads. For those of you who are unfamiliar and need to get up to speed on who Ingrid is... please start from this page or earlier I can;t remember la.. You can scroll the pages back and forth ok?

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=225679&page=5

By the way the names have been changed although the first letters V is the actual name of my exGF but she is not Vicky.

I used Ingrid's real name as Ingrid has left Singapore and returned to Europe since then many years ago...

This is episode I promised my readers and supporters.

Ok... as promised... I am starting today on Ingrid and the 1st episode of my "away trips" secretly arranged with her/

For those of you who are not familiar with Ingrid and Vicky... please catch up and readup in the above link and also this other posting link

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=243666
Old 05-12-2011, 02:46 PM
Samster

I dont know how to start relating my real life sexperience and how the Tokyo Biz trip with Ingrid without making some new readers feel lost. So let me explain the background to give you some idea of the events.

And so it was that fateful trip that Vicky was away for a few days and I was asked my Vicky to go back to her apartment to wait for the Aircon servicemen to come and service her aircon.

As fate or luck would have it, Ingrid came by for a visit, thinking that Vicky was at home. She found me instead alone at Vicky's apartment. After the aircon servicemen left, ( i still remember to this day the look of the servicemen) who saw Ingrid and probably was already thinking in his mind that I was going to be fucking this dark haired Danish girl who was braless - with her breast and tits clearly seened in her teeshirt and the batik sarong she wore that evening. I too was imaginning if she was wearing any panties under that batik skirt sarong.

Now whether or not Ingrid knew or somehow knew that Vicky was out of town or not. I couldnt care less... I already FUCKED Ingrid and we both had our sexual enquiries fully answered. And those answers were a resounding yes and approval from me and Ingrid. So new readers to my posting here. please catch up and I encourage you to catch up on who Ingrid was and how we came about to this point. Back to my telling experience...... :

That fateful week ended nicely. I had an sms from my guys that they needed an extra player for their 7-a-side soccer and I showed the SMS to Ingrid, who rolled her eyeballs. And so Saturday afternoon, I droved her back to her apartment near tiong Bahru while I made my 'escape' to soccer at THE CAGE in Kallang with friends. It was just as well. Vicky was coming back on Sunday and I needed to recharge and my body needed time to refill its sperm capacity. Between Ingrid and I, we had spent Wed, Thur and Friday together fucking each other and exploring each other sexually. And so I needed a break to let my body rebuild more sperm in case Vicky wanted me to come over and spend the Sunday night with her. I usually pick her at the airport.

Anyway, that friday nite was awesome. We went out on a 'date' as Ingrid called and booked a dinner. So I got off work, and met her in town to pick her up as it was more convenient for me to pick her in town near an MRT station. Driving and making a turn into Raffles City is a nightmare on Friday after work around 630pm. There are just so too much traffic. Finally I turned into the lobby drop off and pick up area and found Ingrid waving as I drove behind a Chee Bye slow blue NTUC taxi.

I unlocked the door as Ingrid came into the car. We pecked each other on the lips lightly as in a friendly greeting. Strangely but friendly.

I was nervous and thought ok... maybe this is gonna be over and over dinner she is gonna tell me that it wasnt a good idea and that she had fun and that;s all it ever will be and it will not happen anymore... ok ok... maybe - (I was telling myself) I was just tired from work and I am just being worrisome and stupid.

Ingrid : How's your day been?
Me : Oh,, the usual... work and loads of meeting...but I did think of you...(I grinned)

Ingrid grinned back : Yah? really? What were you thinking about?
as she put her hand on my thigh and pinch me playfully.

I left off a YOWL!!! and I smiled.. (Secretly. I said to myself... ok ok.. cool.. I guess she's cool about it...)

We drove to the restaurant and I was kidding around with Ingrid that she had to book a restaurant around Maxwell road/Club Street area where Parking is FUCKING HORRENDOUS and impossible to find on Fridays. Fellow bros, if you are reading this, you can nod your head in unison and understand my predicament yes?

Dinner was at Indochine along ClubStreet and I finally found a spot (illegal parking of course) and parked along a yellow double line on a small lane.

After I locked the door and walked like 3 times back and forth to see how exposed I was to being summon by the KNNCCB LTA or URA parking aunties, I was called away by Ingrid...

Ingrid: Oh... come on Max... I am hungry... If it was meant for you to get a ticket, you will get it...

Ingrid was walking ahead of me, so I quickened my pace and caught up with her. Indochine was as usually patronize by expat community and I cant help it back noticed that the fucking chow Ang Mo guys are often with some local singaporen girls.

They (the local girls) flashed a look at me as Ingrid and I walked towards Indochine. Our table wasn't quite ready. Of course has it ever been? Its like a conspiracy that Indochine wants you to go get a drink before they want to sit you down.

I ordered a Vodka while Ingrid opted for a Breezer. And we both stood around at the entrance. With alcohol in our hands we just stood there and chatted and laughed. I caught the curious looks from local girls, and ang mo guys seeing what is this middle age guy with specs and a slight tummy having a good enjoyable time with a darkhaired ang moh gal. Ingrid was dressed nicely, and she had makeup on and she looked just like any other Euro girl in her black dress. Her skirt level was just above her knees and she looked relaxed and was laughing and smiling at me when we were having our conversation.

I can sense the enviousness and perhaps curiosity from the seated and smoking patrons along the walkway just off IndoChine entrance. Even the bartender looked at me for awhile.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

I whispered to Ingrid in her ear : Hey Ingrid, maybe I am just being super sensitive. but I can't help but noticed that people are staring at us...

Ingrid turned her head slightly to inspect the surroundings as she sipped on her Breezer. She turned back at me and leaned towards me and said:

Ingrid: Max... I think they are wondering if I am wearing any bra or panties.

Me : huh? WTF ! Are you not wearing any?
I quickly scanned my eyes on her chest level and stepped back to look at her butt...

Ingrid playfully yanked me by my tie and said : Enough !!! I was kidding you know...

With the yank and the laugther from Ingrid, the other patrons even got to notice us even more. KNN... I am not used to being noticed or like attention and I was getting nervous.

Me : fuck, Ingrid, that was nasty of you to kid around. I sipped my Vodka and we continued to talk about some book that she read

We carried on talking and I continued to take quick glances and soon relax when patrons went back to what they were doing and no longer found interest in us. They probably think its just office mates catching up on after dinner chats.

We got seated upstairs and sure enough we were given the usual 'staring' reception by other seated diners. Dinner was great and we ended up up ordering more 2 more rounds of drinks and then a bottle of wine.

We had to move downstairs because they wanted to the table for the second seating that evening , but the nice local malay waitress took our bottle of wine and led us downstairs to a nice cozy corner on the ground level away from the more public spaces of Indochine. We sat there and chatted the evening away. Lucky for me. I had a full plate of pasta and lots of bread. So I wasnt feelin the intensity of the liqour we had consumed.

Ingrid on the other hand - being the Euro babe that she is, she is a small eater and was feeling the effects of the alcohol already. Nevertheless, she wanted to continued to drink DESPITE ME (ya.. I am still a gentleman) telling her that she is going tipsy on me.

Ingrid was laughing and talking rather loudly... and I know from my past experiences with her and my hosting dinner parties that Ingrid has just entered her DRUNK zone.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

I soon had to make the decision to call for the bill and paid up.
Ingrid stood up course with me assisting her and I had her in my arms we walked out of IndoChine.

The bartender called out and said : Thank you , have a nice evening.

I waved back, but Ingrid mumbled : Yes, dinner was good and I am drunk.

I was embarassed by Ingrid outbursts and quickly shuffled ourselves out and down the street and towards my car.

Good! Windshield was clear, I had no love letters from the summons auntie and I unlocked the door and assisted to get Ingrid onto her seat in the passenger side. I got her seated and got a whiff of her perfume as I reached across and safely belted her in.

Man this girl is drunk!!

I drove and nudge Ingrid : Hey.. where to? Your place or what?

Ingrid mumble back : what....

I said: huh? what what?

Ingrid : Max... lets head back Vicky's...

I grinned and turned my car and made a U-turned and gunned my car towards the Maxwell rd to access AYE/ECP. I turned on the stereo and picked a CD let sensual jazz music filled the car and teased Ingrid in her current state.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
silkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
I dont know how to start relating my real life sexperience and how the Tokyo Biz trip with Ingrid without making some new readers feel lost. So let me explain the background to give you some idea of the events.

Dear Maxpee88

Great start!!! I can't wait for more. How is it that you keep stopping halfway and continuing again?
Old 05-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 13
silkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilkypussy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Maxpee88

Last edited by silkypussy; 05-12-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: double entry
Old 05-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Samster

We reached Vicky's apartment.

Thank goodness the guard at the guardpost was not the usual malay old man who knows me and Vicky by face. It was a young chap. He waved me by as he looked past me and smiled when he saw Ingrid smiled back at him.

After parking my car in the basement, we walked to the lift lobby and each of us playfully trying to touch or grab other's breasts, dick or butt. Thank goodness no CCTV, othwerise the guards at the guardhouse will be busy PCC while they view us.

We got into the apartment I only turned on the kitchen lights. I let Ingrid walked her self to the bedroom. I opened the fridge to get a glass of water as I heard Ingrid getting into the bathroom for a pee I guess.

I prepared another warm glass of water and brought it to the bedroom and Ingrid was still sitting on the throne.

Ingrid had her panties down to her ankles and she held her head with her hands as if fast asleep.

Me : Oi ! Madame, please are you awake? No sleeping on toilet seat please...

I teased her and she lifted her head and tossed her hair back. In the soft warm light of the toilet, she looked really sweet and helpless and looked very vulnerable. I was completely TURNED ON of course. Who would not?

Ingrid : Shit, I am really tossed! (tossed means drunk - by Danish slang) Help me up max.

I put the glass of water on the washbasin and walked towards her as Ingrid stretched both her hands towards me.

me : whoa... arent you gonna wipe off?

Ingrid sniggered : oh.. yes... I forgot..
I watched as she pulled off the tiolet roll and folded it and wiped her pussy. And then she stretched her hands out again.

I lifted her gently and notiched she already stepped out of her panties as it was now lying on the floor.

She literally let her body weight lean onto me as I half lifted and half dragged her from the bathroom to the bedroom. We stumbled and headed for the bed. And she flopped on the bed face up. I walked back to the bathroom to get the glass water and placed it on the night table.

Ingrid mumble : I wanna sleep I am so slhleepply

Whatever she mumbled Ingrid was clearly drunk. I gently pushed her and undid her belt and turned over her body to gain access to her back of her dress. And unzipped her black dress.

As I unzipped, she had no bra on.

To be cont'd
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1