The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Sex with Ex-GF...Coming soon

Hi All Bros and Sis,

As with the title, it has NOT happened. But just in case, and I am opening this up for discussion as this is an Adult Discussion Thread

I am married, no kids. Before i got marrried, I was dating a US lady. She and I got on pretty well, because we were both compatible intellectually and that's how we both connected.

Met my Ex-GF on a dive trip. She was with a bunch of Ang Mohs and I was on my own. But some how we connected when during the common meals on board the dive boat we chatted shared some strong opinions on some topics.

To cut a long story short. We dated for 9mths. Sex was great! And then we parted. She chose to split and it was amiable for us.

I lost touch with her and in fact thought she returned back to US. So it was many years later and I already deleted her handphone number.

I met my wife - after her - and of course after dating her we got married. Well, I am the idiot. And I am the one to blame. I am a softie, despite my parents' broadminded outlook and my overseas education and international experience, I am a softie at heart. I married my wife because it was the 'right thing to do' after dating her for 2 years.

Anyway ... with the advent of smartphones and especially iphones, I am subscribed to lots of Apps. One of these Apps allow you to do IM and also allows you to see who has the same app as you do.

Then one day, 4 months ago, I had a 'rinnggg' and saw a IM from a number. And the message says... hey how are you? Its been a while.

I replied and said - I am fine and hope all's well with you (not even knowing who it was..)

ANd the more exchanges of IM took place and I realized it was my US Ex-Gf.
She is still in SIngapore after all.

She doesn't know I am married as I wanted to tell her face to face if we got together for drinks. And that was my intent. Well we haven't really met up yet. But I think that day is coming soon.

And so we continued from IM on iphone and back to Email. Through her email < i knew where she was working. We quickly updated each other on our status on work. We progressed from simple one liners to inane stuff on email. And I know I'd always made her laugh with my silly remarks.

One day she sent me an invite to FB and I didn't respond as I had my wife's photos on my own FB. I didn't want FB to tell her I am married. I wanted to do it may way.

And she hinted several times we should meet up to play golf now that she has taken up the sport. I declined.

I declined because I didnt know what to do and I wanted to perhaps I as envisioning that we meet up over casual drinks and I timed it to tell her I am already married. I rather she hear from me than from pictures on FB. I hate FB now.. it has the ability to screw you up sometimes...

I know from my Ex-GF tone in her email and IM messages to me that she is still single and now is probably titillated with the excitement that we are keeping touch. I am not being arrogant. I know my Ex well enough and her tone of messages have changed to be more personal than ever...

I have been keeping an arms length and in December, she sent me an email saying that she's in the lounge and waiting to board the plane for her vacation back home in the US. And now why would she drop me a mail like that? She has plenty of friends to email to in Singapore.

And so anyway, we planned to meet up. She said, she needed to drop off a few pounds before we met (LOL) and I said to her I need to shave off my belly too.

I know that the day we meet, we will have drinks and we will end up in bed.
So what should I do? I normally can think straight. But this Ex of mine has a effect on me.

I need Bros and Sis to shake me off this.

At the same time, on a separate note I feel that I am in process of cultivating a SYT FB.

Oh why does it pour like hell when it rains??
Old 18-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with Ex-GF...Coming soon

Tell her the truth. Drop hints like 'I'll call/email you after I've dropped off my wife at her mother's.' Let her decide if she still wishes to meet you. Then you don't have to worry so much. I fear that you won't tell her you are married till after you've had sex with her again. Then you aren't being fair to her and she might get angry. A pissed off lady can do all sorts of damage, like informing your wife. She can be as nasty as she wants in Singapore and then migrate home to re-start her life. You can't.
Old 18-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, i would suggest for u to let ur ex knw that you are married..
If she accepts ur martial status, its higher possibility that she wun be clingy to u...
Best of Both Worlds, isn't it?
Old 18-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wetwettoys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i dont think your ex-gf would mind at all... if she wants u badly she will have u for desert... if not she will not let u touch her at all...
especially for ang mohs... marriage status doesnt seem to play a major part when they choose ppl for sex
Old 19-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all

Hi All,

Thanks for all of your comments and advise. I really needed a reality check especially when my little head seems to want to be in control these days.

I will do just that and let her know. And you were right, inside the selfish me, is that I want to have SEX with her before I tell her and its not right.
Old 19-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Hi All Bros and Sis,

As with the title, it has NOT happened. But just in case, and I am opening this up for discussion as this is an Adult Discussion Thread

I am married, no kids. Before i got marrried, I was dating a US lady. She and I got on pretty well, because we were both compatible intellectually and that's how we both connected.

Met my Ex-GF on a dive trip. She was with a bunch of Ang Mohs and I was on my own. But some how we connected when during the common meals on board the dive boat we chatted shared some strong opinions on some topics.

To cut a long story short. We dated for 9mths. Sex was great! And then we parted. She chose to split and it was amiable for us.

I lost touch with her and in fact thought she returned back to US. So it was many years later and I already deleted her handphone number.

I met my wife - after her - and of course after dating her we got married. Well, I am the idiot. And I am the one to blame. I am a softie, despite my parents' broadminded outlook and my overseas education and international experience, I am a softie at heart. I married my wife because it was the 'right thing to do' after dating her for 2 years.

Anyway ... with the advent of smartphones and especially iphones, I am subscribed to lots of Apps. One of these Apps allow you to do IM and also allows you to see who has the same app as you do.

Then one day, 4 months ago, I had a 'rinnggg' and saw a IM from a number. And the message says... hey how are you? Its been a while.

I replied and said - I am fine and hope all's well with you (not even knowing who it was..)

ANd the more exchanges of IM took place and I realized it was my US Ex-Gf.
She is still in SIngapore after all.

She doesn't know I am married as I wanted to tell her face to face if we got together for drinks. And that was my intent. Well we haven't really met up yet. But I think that day is coming soon.

And so we continued from IM on iphone and back to Email. Through her email < i knew where she was working. We quickly updated each other on our status on work. We progressed from simple one liners to inane stuff on email. And I know I'd always made her laugh with my silly remarks.

One day she sent me an invite to FB and I didn't respond as I had my wife's photos on my own FB. I didn't want FB to tell her I am married. I wanted to do it may way.

And she hinted several times we should meet up to play golf now that she has taken up the sport. I declined.

I declined because I didnt know what to do and I wanted to perhaps I as envisioning that we meet up over casual drinks and I timed it to tell her I am already married. I rather she hear from me than from pictures on FB. I hate FB now.. it has the ability to screw you up sometimes...

I know from my Ex-GF tone in her email and IM messages to me that she is still single and now is probably titillated with the excitement that we are keeping touch. I am not being arrogant. I know my Ex well enough and her tone of messages have changed to be more personal than ever...

I have been keeping an arms length and in December, she sent me an email saying that she's in the lounge and waiting to board the plane for her vacation back home in the US. And now why would she drop me a mail like that? She has plenty of friends to email to in Singapore.

And so anyway, we planned to meet up. She said, she needed to drop off a few pounds before we met (LOL) and I said to her I need to shave off my belly too.

I know that the day we meet, we will have drinks and we will end up in bed.
So what should I do? I normally can think straight. But this Ex of mine has a effect on me.

I need Bros and Sis to shake me off this.

At the same time, on a separate note I feel that I am in process of cultivating a SYT FB.

Oh why does it pour like hell when it rains??
You are reticent in telling her because you actually enjoy the attention plyus you flirt with the idea of romaning her. But you also made you vows and your wife did nothing to deserve you crossing the line and eating the forbidden fruit of lust. You should tell your ex right away instead of playing both women.

Ask not what SG society can for for you but what you can do for SG society.
Old 19-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
charsiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do the right thing bro, if it happens.. it happens. i think she would appreciate you for being sincere and truthful to her, and since you already know her so well.

just my two-cents.

cs
Old 19-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
patrickzapu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, ur situation is almost similar as mine....except i went one step further.......and had sex with her, guess small head took over.....

Bear in mind, although she said no strings attached, u will feel she will want to closer and closer as times go by........just like the old times.....

U know how some woman can get clingy once u cross the line.......
Old 20-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Samster

Bros,

You know there's one thing I like about this SBF community and I guess maybe no knows says it at all. And that is : I appreciate all the Bros comments and advice.

The comment/feedback/advice I see are mostly very mature and very unbridled hardknocking truths. I guess Men are more ready to share in a writing then saying it in person. ( OK I sounding like some Homo/gay )

But thanks all of you. There are good remarks made and I stand up and do feel bad and justifiably chastised.

I WILL TELL HER and I WILL NOT CROSS THE LINE. Anyway, I think I have my hands full already.
Old 20-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 14
toobig2handle is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoobig2handle is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoobig2handle is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I recently contact one of my ex, it was great. I mean the sex was great, even better b4 we broke off. however, I dun think I will want back the relationship, will just meet up for casual sex to release stress. No commitment.
Old 20-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
BernardFrosty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just be careful. Did it with an ex and she told me it's her safe period, ok to shoot inside. A month later she told me I was lucky, her period came. She was trying to see if she could get pregnant and salvage he relationship. Broke out in cold sweat and nearly peed in my pants.

So the rule "Raw is War" holds true no matter who it is that you are doing it with. Don't do it thinking that you have won a battle but to lose the war.
Old 26-04-2011, 11:22 AM
Samster

Hi All,

It's been awhile since I wrote the last update on this topic. So I wanted to update all of you folks what happened since then. Firstly, the SYT FB I was cultivating, well - that did not progressed any further... Maybe I broke the first rule of expecting it to happen and so as fate will design for you - IT DIDN'T HAPPEN because I expected it happen.

And now on the second piece of update about my ex-US girlfriend. OK I am in my late 40's and my ex-US GF is in her late 30's-40's now.

She had gone away over the Christmas holidays back to the US and came back in January. I actually already did not expect anything. Some time in middle of January, I saw an email from her in my yahoo mail and open it up to read about her taking up golf seriously and teasing me that she can beat me anytime now on a round of golf with equal handicapping. Needless to say we exchanged a couple more emails here and there, challenging each other.

We met up for a golf game at her club in RCC and we played a round a golf. I remembered the morning we met, she looked good (despite what she said about putting on a few pounds). Women are very overly sensitive over their weight and looks. (oops - I have an Whatsapp message from her just at this point as I am typing to you )

Ok - where was I? Yes... At the RCC. I walked to the terrace after dropping off the golf bag and looked for her there as planned. And she was seated at the table and waved and pointed at the coffee she ordered for me.

She stood up and I gave her a peck on both sides of her cheeks, wishing her a good morning. We had a quick breakfast as our Tee off was about to start in 10min. From the initial assessment, I didn't think she put on a lot of weight and I commented that she looked great still after all. But she was being humble about it. We chat for awhile.. and talked about how bad the traffic was (the usual warmer-upper on conversation).

Her eyes still has the piercing grey color that I remembered, and she may have aged a little - but she looked great. Apart from the strands of grey hair in between her brown hair, she looked great as far as I was concerned.

We got up and walked to the golf cart and I purposely walked slower to admire the view from behind. She was wearing a tight turtle round collar zipped up teeshirt and golferskirt. I thought to myself... great ! Her C cup boobs still looked firm (well... I could be wrong as I saw the outline of a racerback sports bra).
Old 26-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

Ok ..sorry.... I was exchanging text with her just right now. Her condo apartment needed some light handyman work and I was trying to get her a contractor to help her redo the wiring on the ceiling lights.

Now where was I ? Oh yes.. I have to say our first meeting at golf at RCC was the first time we met after we broke off. And it was a cool cloudy late January day as we teed-off the first hole. (I won't bore you with the hole by hole play..but she is good as she said she was..) At Hole #5, she said we should bet just to have an incentive.. And I should sure... but I am not a gambler and I only agree to betting if the prize is not cash... And she said - ok. She will think of something...

Bros. I hafta say that through out the playing, I was stealing some looks at her especially when she was kneeling down to tee up the ball or marking the ball for the putt. At this point, I need to say that my exUS GF is pretty tall. As tall as me in fact. As the game went on, we both updated each other on each other's status. One thing I liked about being with her is that we often have good funny witty oneliners and innuendoes peppered in our conversation. We came to a halfway house and I bought some refreshments and bananas (great for muscle pull/cramps) while she went to the bathroom.
I have to mentioned the bananas, because at one of the holes, we were waiting for the set of golfers in front of us and we sat in the cart, and she started peeling the bananas and offered it to me. I said - no.. I will eat later, and she started eating it . I was absentmindedly looking at her hod teh banana and putting it in her mouth when she caught my look and she started laughing. I was so embarassed. But she was quite game and she said :

Her : What's matter? You missed this?
And she slowly inserted the banana into her mouth, and she used both her gloved hands to mimicked the BJ that she used to do on me...

Me : Oh..no.. don't tease me like that.. That's not nice and its early in the morning

Her : hmmm... men NEVER hav a problem early in the mornings. As I recalled, you never have any problems early in the mornings. Are you getting too old?
Old 26-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Bonkist is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Her : hmmm... men NEVER hav a problem early in the mornings. As I recalled, you never have any problems early in the mornings. Are you getting too old?
wahahaha...this is a good one
Old 26-04-2011, 04:34 PM
Samster

So so sorry... I was caught up in her text to me on some help she needed today. And I was trying to help her over the phone..

OK - where was I? Oh yeah... the golf game.

She was really teasing me with the banana when the flight in front of us, crossed us by as we waited by the Par 3 hole. I could tell from the 2 leering guys in the golf cart, glancing envious looks at me as they caught the look on my face and her lips wrapping around the banana.

Fast forward to the end of the golf. I was rusty with golf and she played 2 strokers better than me. So I lost the bet. And she said to me.

Her : Well well well ... I never thought I'd see the day Mr XXXXX (my surname deleted to protect the innocent ahem of course..) owes me over a golf game. Hah !!!! I should save this score card !

Me : Well yah... hey... you know I'm just giving in to you.

Her : Please don't yank that shit on me. You lost fair and square (as she playfully jab me in the waist).

It was now about 2pm. We had just ended a late lunch and was about to head to the changing rooms for a shower and as we paid the bill she said :

Her : Hey.. you aren't rushing off anywhere else today are you?

Me : Huh? erh..no (as I glanced at my watch and realised it was only about 2pm). What's up?

Her: Well ok.. my dining room light has been flickering and I had changed the bulbs but it's still the same and I wondered if you can check to see if the bulb or something else is wrong with it.

Me : Now?

Her : No... next Christmas you idiot!! Of course I prefer now as you can see better when its daylight.

Me : Oh... ok. Let me take a quick shower and we can go.

Her : No no... let's go now. You can shower at my place.

Me : OK then...

We collected our golf bags and I got out to give the tips to the bag boys and she got out of her car too in front of me and said...

Her : hey.. I'm gonna give you a chance to reclaim and win back. It's double or nothing... I race you back to my apartment. Last one reaches the carpark owes something.

I looked at her dumbfounded for a second, as she got into her Audi and sped off the driveway, while I was still getting back into my car. You guys ever drove on AYE between 2pm-3pm.. The freaking roads are packed with heavy lorries and container trucks.

Needless to say I lost the race and finally rang got to her apartment. She open the door and just said to use the bathroom in her MasterBedroom as she will use the guest bathroom instead.

I was showering and my eyes were closed from being stung by the shampoo which had dripped into my eyes... and I thought I heard the bathroom door opened. And I was rubbing off the shampoo and rinsing off with the shower head and I jumped when I heard her voice.

Her : Hey... you are such a liar. I don't see any tummy and you looked ok.

Me : huh? Whoa.... can't some one have some privacy in the shower? (me rubbing my face with my hands and I squinted to looked through the misted glass shower door).

Me : I mean... I could have been jacking off in here you know, since seeing you ate that banana this morning.

She let off a loud laughed and said... yah... right... I rubbed the glass door and saw that she was wrapped in a towel.

Me : Huh.. you done showering?

Her : No... I haven't started because I came back in her to get my hair shampoo and conditioner. And you are in the way.

Me : Well.. too bad, I guess you gotta wait till I finished showering..

I was feeling a half erection coming and I turned myself away from her to hide the embarassment.

Her : Well.. ok .. don't take too long ok?

Me : ok ok... get out of here will you ? so that I can concentrate on my shower. The sooner you leave the less I get distracted.

Her : Distracted? You mean... erected? (as she said that, she kind of tilt her head to try to see me)

Luckily the mist fogged up the glass door. And I said to her

Me : Come on... just wait can you?

I heard her leaving the bathroom and shutting the door and I continued to shower and I couldn't help but stroke my dick which by now has become hard given the close encounter... All thoughts of a sexual escapade were flooding my mind, but I don't want to risk an misreading as I know her well enough that I don;t want to fuck up the first meeting we had face to face into a sexual tryst.

I hurriedly got off the shower, and wrapped the towel around my waist. Lucky for me, she always use those large thick beachsize towels. So my erection was hidden from view. I walked out of the bathroom and was instantly cooled by the aircon in her bedroom now. It was really nice to sniff at the old familiar scents she used in her bedroom and her bedsheets.

I open the bedroom door and called out to her.. but she wasn't in the living room. So I went back to the shower and grabbed both the shampoo and conditioner bottles and walked towards the guests bathroom as I heard the water running in there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1