The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2010, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
giocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to all
Sex without condom

Sex without condom
Just went to a house in geylang, had the usual girl I always called for the past 3 months, today she actually let me fuck without condom and let me shoot inside also... Is this normal?? Or is she really in love with me?? Cos she said she loves me alot.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 19
Breadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex without condom

And also i zapped you becos you wasted bandwidth of double postings in 2 sections. WAKE UP YOUR FXXKING IDEA. They won't love you but they loves your $$$.They can also say and do the same things to their regulars. They are being screwed by thousands of different men and you trusted their words? If you still have a heart, please disclose the house and the gal no. to prevent samsters from finding her.

Last edited by Breadpig; 03-07-2010 at 02:07 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
giocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to allgiocopadrone is a name known to all

If she wants my money, she wounldnt pay fir my sessions with her?
Old 03-07-2010, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 19
Breadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBreadpig is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So what if she really loves you? That doesn't mean you can do her raw. Practice safe sex cos you're not her only sex partners. So what if she paid for your sessions? Are you sure that you are the only one she did that? Just becos she told you so? You cannot marry her at the end of the day here in SG. Even you're the only one that she allows raw, that doesn't mean you need to risk it and live in fear of getting HIV or STD or AIDS. All i can say, please go for a checkup and let our fellow samsters know the hse and gal's no, so that we can boycott the gal.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
I Know is Cool - loads of Potential

The reason is that she has STD and really dislikes you.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Imagine how many customers she had in a day and aLL she allows to do RAW...Most likely, she juz wanna infect TS of "AIDS" too ...scaRY woR!!
Old 03-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by anecdote View Post
TS you can prepare your coffin liao
Dun mind me being crude

Since, the lady help u pay for ur bonking fees, and u have save up ur $, u can use the saved $ to buy urself a big comfy coffin in the near future.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Bro giocopadrone,

Think she really love you with her "Till Death Do Us Apart" ..

Man!!! Are you nuts!!! You been fxxking her for the past 3 months with condom (I hope)....What went into your head to do raw? Love? For all you know, she could be rawing with all her customers and spreading her "love" recently...Anyway for your own sake, go for a checkup la.....We still want to see "giocopadrone" nic posting in years to come la
Old 03-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

TS

U need to be selective in choosing who u "RAW" with.. a WL may not be the best of things

Cheong smart and be safe..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 03-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It is not normal, but then, neither are you.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3583 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

BINGO.... She just realised she got AIDS and she didn't want to be lonely, so she ask you to go along lor......
Old 05-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by giocopadrone View Post
Sex without condom
Just went to a house in geylang, had the usual girl I always called for the past 3 months, today she actually let me fuck without condom and let me shoot inside also... Is this normal?? Or is she really in love with me?? Cos she said she loves me alot.

Let me tell u a true experience of my friend instead of you giving you my advice.

My friend, also offered raw in one of the house in geylang. So now, if you think you are special one, what about i paint you a scenario : Assuming both of you are doing raw to a same girl You still feel that you are special? And fyi, shoot inside is meaningless to them, because they are taking pill. This is that girl told my friend. But then, she was quarantine for few weeks, because during her routine check, found "bullet" in her vigina.. not sure is my friend's or belong to others good brother.

Well, this is what i told my friend, now is your turn.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats a "bullet"?
Old 05-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
DOM Sanni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Whats a "bullet"?
Are you for real?

TS won't be able to save money for coffin, the medical expenses will drain him dry and he'll get wrapped in plastic
Old 05-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Hey TS,

Think of the brighter side ... maybe no AIDS & no other STD ....

But she is only going to tell you - she is pregnant 1 month later claiming that she is carrying your baby and you are the father ...

Demanding money from you = but i guess if that's only the case ... you should be considered lucky liao

GOD BLESS you ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1