The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crazyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kuantan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmaster View Post
hallo...last night go nstc...start massage with b2b for one hour..very good experience...value for money damage..hahaha....big boobs n shaved p***y..tom yam ladies...paid at counter 64...b2b massage 130.....total..194...huuuhh ...maybe so expe
what number bro...?
Old 29-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KuantanKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone wanna TT tonight?? Please PM me your number
Old 29-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Samster

Another FR from a friend

MP: Come TT let you know !!
Victim: Ah Huang/Ah Hong (sound like tat their viet dialect i stil can't master yet )
Number: 30
Time: 12a.m-1a.m
Race: Another nice gem for Popiah wonderland lovers
Age: Around 3X plus (looks like rich, hot and sexy desperate housewive look) huhu
Face: 9/10 (Fairy like snow white loz with her sexy nice aroma straight hair ya.....Sorry due my ifact suddenly no 3G line in tis shop, but i get her phone number/wechat when i go home and try to add her nyama mcm not active number ya ) Dun worry will update asap hehe WIR mode on
Body: 8/10 (Body shape such a hot hot clubbing desperate housewive with 165cm, model's body as she shows me some of her studio pic hot hot man)
Boobs: 36D (Real+firm plus little bit of soft, NN (Nen Nen) standard light bulb nice to rub and suck hehe
Pussy: 7/10, Yes surprisingly she nude all ya and my golden fingers of course need to "explore" of while ya wet wet ya hehe
FK: Light kisses
DATY: Nil (not in package)
Catbath: 7/10 (Standard SOP i like her way to lick+suck+and bite my NN while ping pong me huhu)
BJ: Huh, not count is BJ mode, juz a little lick my dick and balls haha
Massage: 8/10, (Another pro in back bone massager haha hrm i'm wondering the why skill and progress is almost same with my NSTC ah hong??... No rush pitch and massage every single point of ur body with well strength, important is she giv me a nice head massage with a DAMN NICE "2 big mountain view" wakaka
FJ : Nil (Not in package)
GFE: 6/10 (due to her language limitation, little bit of mandarin, english i'm not sure ya haha)
WIR: Definitely wil go back again to get her more details ctc number
Damage: RM130 (B2B, Ping Pong, All Nude)+64 (massage 1 hour)

Since our long time member @ilhsh nv post FR, suddenly c his another good recommendation short FR by following the MP and number, i'm know tat bro is ur best collection like the "Michelin Star Restaurants Guildeline 2013", thanks for ur last time we ctc each other by sms and u recommend me ur first gem big boobs ML to me, after i try tat i know u really a BIG BOOBS lover ya haha

So i juz close my eye to pick one of the number is in Q spa o, then i dun think so much drive the way to the port, greet by the okt and serve me a hot chinese tea and important is nice gem as bro said number 30 and 28 (another big boobs and fair fair popiah, really wechat pic is far better than real person she is my nx target hehe) is always hang around the counter ya with the okt... Ah Huang in sexy deep V black nightgowns OMG then i know she is number 30 dy haha BINGO she say "yes, i'm... how u know ya?" I say recommend by a friend ya hehe

She brings me to upstairs and TCSS a while, when i'm walk thro the corridor waliao suddenly got a few hands slap my ass at behind and another vy naughty petite popiah picit my dick, nyama i tot is stil in 14th of July (Chinese Hungry Ghost month) so horror man like kena ghost hand haha then this 2 girls greets with ah Huang with seducing eye contact, ooo no i'm feeling like a i'm the victim now and this 2 girls say "nx time rmb find me ya liang zai" haha holly crab

Go inside the room, dunno where she got a perfume spray and spray my room first and she go drink water first then i naked lied down on bed, the room is a bit spacious than NSTC, other thing is ntg special haha... while she walking in hehe ghost hand comes again she rub my balls and ass haha, i say later u sure got chance ya dun so hungry ghost ya wakaka

She then starts to hav a nice massage from my backbones, neck until legs with no rush ya hehe while she massage luckily stil can tcss with her, tis port is all popiah stock ya currently got 15 popiah nyam nyam i c tis port a few popiah quality not bad can hav a try ya hehe

Then after she finish massage my back, huhu when i turn to front i wanna cry dy her ghost hands is start rubbing and kiss my didi while such a suducing foreplay, haha all tis action got the "Equivalent Exchange" is to nego the price lo blah blah blah haha nice gem o ok la after deal dy, she continue massage my front both hands and legs and lastly is she giv me a nice head massage huhu my chance to get my nose bleeding is coming now, wau nice big 36D mountains in 3D view in her dam sexy deep V black nightgowns WTF haha, my didi of course dam hard dy

Main course is serving now, she took off her black Deep V nightgown huhu the firms 36D is pooping out and then she take off her sexy T-pack oso ya, nice trimmed pussy hair hehe... while her whole body important is 36D beardown to my body huhu vy warm NN haha of course firstly giv her a light kisses mouth, forehead and ears hehe then my another hand go rub a while her wet wet pussy while only and her nipples ya hehe dam syiok, hrm one thing make me vy excited->bring me down to hell mode is yea she got lick all around my dick and suck my balls i tot gosh tis package tat i deal got included the BJ?? Magahai of course no la she make me dam hard and hot dy in the end no BJ ya

But stil ok la she suck, play and bite so hard my nipples while giv me a b2b and ping pong plus her vy soft & white hands rub my dicks with puring some baby oil with no rushing important is her sexy seducing eye contact and little bit of moaning makes me cum faster ya haha, finally release my semen on her warming 36D boobs ya hehe

Ok i go to toilet clean up tat time, nyama i feeling another hot petite popiah ghost hand slap my ass again while i'm naked with juz wrap with a towel otw to toilet, oh man scary man haha, i tell ah huang ur MP full with horny ghost u shud find a bomoh to "clean" them out, she then LOL haha!!!
Old 29-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

Post on behalf of kuantankia

Re: Pahang - FR (Field Reports )
Port : Come TT and let you know
Date : 10/8/2013
Time : 1:30am-3am
Name : Jia Jia
No: 51
Type : PRC
Skin : smooth
Body : Slim and tall 8/10 height around 165-168cm
Face : 7/10 (previously better but due to some reason get wrinkle...)
Boobs : 32c (super firm and nice to hold)
Pussy : N/A
Massage : 7/10 for the back, 8/10 for B2B
DATY: not interested, so never ask
BBBJ : NIL
Cat bath : nil
DFK : Nil
AR : Nil
FJ : Nil
GFE : 8/10 chat with her nicely, and she is quite caring
Damage : RM100 + Counter 80 1.5 Hours
Wir: Nope, she will be going back on 19th August and never come back again.
Contact info: come to TT to get it, i have her personal pic too.

Although is hari raya, but due to the holiday, so decided to give my house a fresh coat of paint, after finishing the kitchen layer, felt tired and exhausted. So i go through my phone and ask jia jia if she is around, at first i book 12:30am but then cause i haven't finish painting, so she get a customer first. Around 1am I reach to the MP and waited for jia jia to finish her current session.

When she came out, omg she is so slim compare to her picture when she first came here, it was difference (reason not going to tell you guys cause not important), then proceed to the room, i take off everything and proceed to the bed, she then conduct her massage, after 30 mins of massage then she ask me to turnover for front part, she asked me if i want bj or b2b, actually i wanna try her JuaGen but then i choose b2b first, omg her boobs are so round and firm, once you hold, you wouldn't want to let go one, hahaah but then of course i let go cause she gonna b2b, b2b is side way, cause of the bed problem, nvm but the feeling of the boobs is so good. after few minutes, she proceed with JG, after she put oil then i asked why no bbbj, she said OPS... put oil already ... i say nvm hahaha, what to do, her juagen is not that great , but comfortable, after 10 mins then finish up with normal FJ. then i requested additional 30 minutes of massage cause my neck/head/shoulder ache, complete with the session then proceed to the counter and pay the rate.

End of my humble FR.
Old 29-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Samster

Post on behalf of kuantankia

Port : Come TT
Date : 8/8/2013
Time : 2am-3am
Name : Ah Tao
Type : Popiah (Viet)
Skin : smooth
Body : Petite 7/10 height around 155cm
Face : 7/10 (with makeup but still smooth skin)
Boobs : 32c (a bit saggy but nice to hold hahaha)
Pussy : Trimmed
Massage : 5/10 for the back, 8/10 for B2B
DATY: not interested, so never ask
BBBJ : 9/10 , you guys should try her, she can make you fly high IMO only
Cat bath : nil
DFK : she keep avoiding and pushing me back when i try to kiss her hahahaha
AR : Nil
FJ : nil but possible next time
GFE : 8/10 she knows some mandarin although not fluent but we talk throughout the whole thing.
Damage : RM130 + 64
Wir: yes but not so soon.
Contact info: come to TT to get it, i have her personal pic too.

FR:

Body a bit tired, thought of going to nstc to find my dream girl no 26, then OMG, she went back to viet... then ask the OKT to recommend some nice one to me, then after few minutes 16 came down, on my first look she looks decent and pretty, definitely some SYT, we proceed to 1st floor.

After taking off everything and lie down on the mattress, she brought in some hot stone, wowow feeling good when she put the hot stone behind and push them all over my back. In the same time, we talk about everything and even talk about vietnam hahaha, next time might go there (never know when tho). Then she proceed with back massage and leg and arm, but her massage strength is not that good, after 20minutes of massaging, she stand on my back and use leg to massage, that's more like it , atleast with a bit of weight and strength. 5 minutes later, she asked me to turn infront.

So i proceed to front, then she continue her massage and tease my little fella a bit by holding it and strokes few times, i was like oh ok. then 10 minutes of front massage, she asked me wanna get bbbj or not with the price of Rm150, i say no cause too expensive, then i asked for bbbj+ b2b with 150, after a while of negotiation i failed to ask for FJ hahaha, there will be chance next time,she took off everything and i saw 2 nice boobs in front of me although a bit saggy but still firm, manage to picit and hold, she then proceed with bbbj first, omg her mouth wander all around your pelvic area and her balls sucking technique is remarkable. bbbj for like 5minute then she proceed with B2b, oh fuck, her b2b is good too, but not that syok compare to her bbbj. after few minutes, she hj me and made me unload like mad. Clean up everything and wear back my clothes then go to counter. But i never gave her 150 first, i show her my wallet have 100 only, actually my money is in another place, then go to counter pay 64, thought she forgot about her 50 already one, but she remember (aiyah) , so go to behind show her i got 30 +50 i say 50 want to pump petrol, so i give her 30, she looks unhappy, but then still took it hahaha, but don't think she will entertain me next time hahahaha, but nice try tho, so saved RM20 can go makan and minum lagi.

End of my humble FR.
Old 29-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

Sorry.....Last 2 FRs belongs to Kuantankaki.....not kuantankia.....

He's in another forum already lol. Don't think coming back here
Old 29-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Posted by a friend in another forum

Name: Zxxx
Date: 22nd Aug 2013
Face: 6/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Catbath : 8/10
DFK: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Pussy:6/10
Boobs : 5/10 A cup n lembik
DATY: nope. Ada bau sikit
Damage: RM150

Ada kerja kat kuantan x abis2 lagi. Ptgnya dpt wasap dari XXxXX ada awek baru diadjust. Manage to booj a slot. Minah ni kerja kat ECM.
Minah ni sebenarnya biasa dok buat bawah okt. Tapi jarang2. Selalunya dia buat LT je. First time buat ST ngan aku (dia kata la). Aku dh ckp nak promote kat CC n dia agree. PW belum set. Normally kalau LT dia charge 350.00. Tu pun bawah okt. Tugas XXxX la plak utk pujuk bagi harga baek.
Mula2 nampak sombong. Tapi bila dh start, ganas gak minah ni. Cuma bagi aku dia ni kuMula2 nampak sombong. Tapi bila dh start, ganas gak minah ni. Cuma bagi aku dia ni kurus sgt buat aku. Rasa kesian plak nk hentak kow2.
Buat kerja x rushing langsung. Mmg enjoy.
Old 29-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster

hanep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kuantankia, neh semua kat mane ?? share lar..kawe dah slow ushar loni
Old 29-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanep View Post
kuantankia, neh semua kat mane ?? share lar..kawe dah slow ushar loni
turun TT (ngeteh), tunjuk muka...kawe bagitau....takmo jadi keyboard warrior hehehehehe
Old 29-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

handsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyaa got meeting tonight with client cant join tt but will be bringing client to mxxspa hahaha
Old 30-08-2013, 04:12 AM
Samster

kuantankaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha, I am still here all Bros, sometimes not free to on forum, busy ma, my humble FR only, still more to learn from all taiko hahaha.
Old 30-08-2013, 04:13 AM
Samster

kuantankaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsolo View Post
Aiyaa got meeting tonight with client cant join tt but will be bringing client to mxxspa hahaha
How's everything? Client got syok or not? Hope you guys have a good time at there, we will wait for your FR. Come to our TT next week.
Old 01-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
takeshiru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros...new in the field...hope to know some good place to bonk in ktn...been here all my life but didn't know where to for fun...
Old 02-09-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

crazyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'm sure kuantankia will knows everything about good and the best one ML in kuantan.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
karlkropok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wahat happen with kerri & tokyoo? close already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1