The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2010, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lanlansucktum is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: FR on L20H41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexyboy View Post
Haha....veri veri true lah!!!
haha totally agree that is why I neber go for freelance PRC in the streets on. Everytime I do that I suddenly hear transformers theme song in the room.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
atalantacalsio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Li Li today.

There were about 8 girls on standby, majority in sexy black dresses, 1 inch thick make-up and frankly look almost similar. I just pointed to the one nearest to me and off we went upstairs.

Look 8/10 (Most of the girls in this house look the same to me)
Breasts 7/10 (Nice B-C cup, pink nipples but a little saggy)
BJ 5/10 (Very mechanical, up and down bobby motion)
FJ 4/10 (Dead fish)
GFE 0/10 (Very business like)
Overall rating 4/10 Not worth the time.
RTF Nope, this house got easily 10-15 more girls.

Li Li gave me the impression that she was in a hurry and she cannot sit still. After the action, she showered and then went out to do something then came in and went out to replenish the condoms. In fact things happened so fast that I ended up waiting 15 mins for my buddy.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
shootersperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshootersperm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

have been chionging GL for sometimes. recently was recommended by my frd on L20H41, saying its cheaper and the service there not bad. got helicopter service. at first donno wat is helicopter service but he describe till like very "song" so decide to try the so call special service.so went down to L20H41. went there the OKT ask his girl to parade. wah 1st time seen so many girls standing in front(almost 10+, too many choices dono choose who,spoilt for choices http://sammyboyforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif) in the end decide to choose the one standing nearer to me. after paying, she hold my and bring me up the room, (like girlfriend holding her bf). once in the room, she started to tease me, holding my hand to touch her boobs, then she slowly strip herself then slowly started to take my shirt off 1st, lick my nipple then slowly down ward , unzip my pants and tease my didi, (like watching 3x movie) after awhile we went to shower. there her bbj was tok kong, till i almost come. teh rest i think is sop. after shower we went to bed and try out the few stuns on the helicopter. it was fun as this was my 1st time. below is the fr

Name: Dong Dong
Face: 8/10 (got a very slutty look especially when she doing BJ )
Body : 7.5/10 (a bit baba, guess its bcos of her ht)
Height :1.65(guess)
Frenching: allow
BJ : 8/10
F/J : 9/10(tried many style)
GFE : 8/10 (after fj still hug for a while)
fingering : allow, tried a bit cause not really like it.
damage: $120/40-45mins
RTF: sure, but would love to try others 1st.

PS even as i type this fr my mind still thinking of her tok kong service. really good. http://sammyboyforum.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
Old 14-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chentz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time going based on the FR recommendations on this thread. Thanks for the showing the gem TS!

Opened the door and went in to L20H41. Long corridor, no body on the sofa on the left and I didn't see any one, so I got curious and walked in. Then i saw the girls calling the other girls to line up to let me choose. This is the first time I was surrounded by so many girls! They kept cajoling me, talking me into taking them. But I have more or less decided.

The OKT emerged behind me and I asked for Chi Chi. At first he could not get it as my pronunciation was wrong. But she's available nonetheless, and i asked for the special red string bed as well.

Once in the room, we showered. I think earlier bros got mention about the stool with gap in the middle. it's about knee height, just right for Chi Chi to do me. She pressed the boobs and kept rolling it around my whole body, followed by a little titty fuck, arousing my didi. After which, she did a BBBJ with warm water in her mouth. Feels great, but this was just the warm up.

After shower finish, i waited for her, and kept looking at her though the glass walls of the shower room. The show is about to begin! She came out with a cup of water. Once on the bed, she started painting me all over... from the top, to my thighs. she did two kinds, one with water painting, and the other with suction. both feels really good... has me moaning all over.

Then she started doing BBBJ on me. she did it with rotation of the mouth, twirling of the tongue at the same time. i thought this was good enough... until she suspended on the strings above the bed, and did it upside down, giving me a full view of her butt from the mirror above me. after which, she turned around while in suspension, and did it again. almost shot and had to push her back to stop.

The FJ comes. she spread her legs in suspension while on the string, and I went in. it's tight! feels really good for a unique position. almost came, but i changed to missionary on the bed because i want to do her on the bed as well. after which I did doggie, and exploded my load. I could still feel her contractions, trying to squeeze whatever i have left.

Finally laid down on bed with her. dunno why, but i regretted not giving her a tight hug for a job well done. Well worth the $$$!

Name: Chi Chi
Attitude: 10/10 (GFE, CFM look, doesn't feel like i'm pressed for time; maybe i shoot too fast lol)
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (can grab one with one hand)
Body : 9/10 (a bit of stomach baby fats but overall looks good. I noticed the dimples above her butt!)
Frenching: didn't do
Painting: 10/10 (had me moaning like crazy)
BBBJ : 10/10 (nearly shot my load. had to push her back to stop the momentum)
F/J : 9/10(suspended missionary, missionary and doggie. pussy quite tight)
GFE : 7/10 (not enough chemistry i guess)
fingering : allow, tried but it's dry and she's servicing me all the way.
RTF: of course!
Old 15-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hongkanliao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by atalantacalsio View Post
Tried Li Li today.

There were about 8 girls on standby, majority in sexy black dresses, 1 inch thick make-up and frankly look almost similar. I just pointed to the one nearest to me and off we went upstairs.

Look 8/10 (Most of the girls in this house look the same to me)
Breasts 7/10 (Nice B-C cup, pink nipples but a little saggy)
BJ 5/10 (Very mechanical, up and down bobby motion)
FJ 4/10 (Dead fish)
GFE 0/10 (Very business like)
Overall rating 4/10 Not worth the time.
RTF Nope, this house got easily 10-15 more girls.

Li Li gave me the impression that she was in a hurry and she cannot sit still. After the action, she showered and then went out to do something then came in and went out to replenish the condoms. In fact things happened so fast that I ended up waiting 15 mins for my buddy.
Another transformer... Hehe But I like the big boobs abnd good looks maybe I try try just for the novelty of it.
Old 15-04-2010, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
falundafa is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chentz View Post
First time going based on the FR recommendations on this thread. Thanks for the showing the gem TS!

Opened the door and went in to L20H41. Long corridor, no body on the sofa on the left and I didn't see any one, so I got curious and walked in. Then i saw the girls calling the other girls to line up to let me choose. This is the first time I was surrounded by so many girls! They kept cajoling me, talking me into taking them. But I have more or less decided.

The OKT emerged behind me and I asked for Chi Chi. At first he could not get it as my pronunciation was wrong. But she's available nonetheless, and i asked for the special red string bed as well.

Once in the room, we showered. I think earlier bros got mention about the stool with gap in the middle. it's about knee height, just right for Chi Chi to do me. She pressed the boobs and kept rolling it around my whole body, followed by a little titty fuck, arousing my didi. After which, she did a BBBJ with warm water in her mouth. Feels great, but this was just the warm up.

After shower finish, i waited for her, and kept looking at her though the glass walls of the shower room. The show is about to begin! She came out with a cup of water. Once on the bed, she started painting me all over... from the top, to my thighs. she did two kinds, one with water painting, and the other with suction. both feels really good... has me moaning all over.

Then she started doing BBBJ on me. she did it with rotation of the mouth, twirling of the tongue at the same time. i thought this was good enough... until she suspended on the strings above the bed, and did it upside down, giving me a full view of her butt from the mirror above me. after which, she turned around while in suspension, and did it again. almost shot and had to push her back to stop.

The FJ comes. she spread her legs in suspension while on the string, and I went in. it's tight! feels really good for a unique position. almost came, but i changed to missionary on the bed because i want to do her on the bed as well. after which I did doggie, and exploded my load. I could still feel her contractions, trying to squeeze whatever i have left.

Finally laid down on bed with her. dunno why, but i regretted not giving her a tight hug for a job well done. Well worth the $$$!

Name: Chi Chi
Attitude: 10/10 (GFE, CFM look, doesn't feel like i'm pressed for time; maybe i shoot too fast lol)
Face: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (can grab one with one hand)
Body : 9/10 (a bit of stomach baby fats but overall looks good. I noticed the dimples above her butt!)
Frenching: didn't do
Painting: 10/10 (had me moaning like crazy)
BBBJ : 10/10 (nearly shot my load. had to push her back to stop the momentum)
F/J : 9/10(suspended missionary, missionary and doggie. pussy quite tight)
GFE : 7/10 (not enough chemistry i guess)
fingering : allow, tried but it's dry and she's servicing me all the way.
RTF: of course!
thanks for the recommendation bro. I will drop by to try her out and then post an FR.
Old 15-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 19
Msdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallBro View Post
do the girls here provide AR??
Not a chance.
Old 15-04-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DrinkMilky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msdy777 View Post
Not a chance.
No AR? how can?? Must find way to convince them and then can really enjoy.
Old 16-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 19
Msdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkMilky View Post
No AR? how can?? Must find way to convince them and then can really enjoy.
Pay them more $
$ can make anything happen
Old 16-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanlansucktum View Post
haha totally agree that is why I neber go for freelance PRC in the streets on. Everytime I do that I suddenly hear transformers theme song in the room.
haha... u make me LOL so loud on my com... haha... i can just imagine

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 25-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

iamdiva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. My share of FR for this house.

Name: Dong Dong
Face: 7.5/10 (quite pretty with sluttish features)
Body : 7/10 (moderate with slight baby fats)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B-cup and eraser nips)
French: Yes
Fingering: Allow but not too long
BJ : 8/10 (Good effort with slurping sound)
F/J : 8.5/10(Horny and willing to please)
GFE : 8/10 (hug me like a gf after the job. very shiok.)
damage: $120/45mins
RTF: Hope to try others first.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
redleafelf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I spent 500 for 3 gals for my 1st visit. 3p for 1 & half hour, it was fun but I can't cum. So I go for another 1. Unfortunate I can't recall their name.

So far I tried 5 gals, twice for qiqi & 1 for yangyang. Qiqi Gfe for me. Yangyang gd in bj & fj. Tonite I wanna try shanshan after work.
Old 10-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

burn1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well,I went down yesterday in the afternoon,was rather quiet,currently,they have about 18 girls.I have tried 2 of them,the one who gave me better service is Tao Tao, I heard from one of my friend that there is this petite girl with highlighted hair,she gives very good service,so bros may want to try,cheers
Old 12-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Similar questions I have posted for L20H45.

I was browsing http://sg2359.com, which linked me to this page.
May I know why no more Samsters posting of FR from this house since -10/May/2010?
Because
1) This house is no longer exist? of
2) WLs no good? or
3) OKT no good? or
4) nothing worth to talk about?
thanks for advise in adv.
Old 15-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Today trying something diff, went to this house to try cat100 as no one posted FR for so long, but it had good reports in the past..
When I went in, OKT shown me 6 girls, most with B-C cuppers. Good, so I choose the prettiest of this group, overall experience if good for this Cat.

Name: LeLe
Extra info: she is leaving GL scene at Aug-2011 after working for 1 year 8 mths.
Face: 7.0/10 (quite pretty for Cat100 standard)
Body : 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B cup and nature)
French: NO.
Fingering: Yes.
BJ : 7/10 (Good effort)
AJ: no.
F/J : 7/10(With Eye contact and willing to please)
GFE : 8/10 (chatty, and hug me after the job.)
damage: $120/45mins, pay 20 extra for flying bed.
RTF: No, will be back if no good choice in Cat100.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1