The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 16
joscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of lightjoscklee is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: 24hr joint in the East

Hi bro

Pls share

Many thanks!
Old 02-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 24hr joint in the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
According to TS description of the location. I went to a Spa. I have PM TS. Await his confirmation before I post my FR.
Hi all

TS has confirmed the location. I guess I m lucky to have got it correct. Sometime it is fun to do some investigation work & get the right location.

Anyway I went quite late. After midnight. I only see 3 working ladies. They are of the same nationality. For my ML, the skill is not really there. Did not offer me full. Just say JG. But I told her. I have tried JG. If she really do not know. Dun come & BS. Anyway she quoted 70. I brought down to 50. Then I wanted to autoroam. Then she say add another 20 back to 70. This I really dun like. Bargaining in the middle of process really spoilt the mood. Anyway, I believe their asking price should be quite high. Mayb I looked like a big white carrot.

I believe there are more than 3 ladies working there. To all the bros here. Do not request location from me as I m not the TS. I was just lucky to find the place bcoz I did my homework.

Ok go try and hope to see some FRs soon
Old 07-09-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
zekesage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share location? thanks man
Old 07-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Tanjong katong, n north bridge rd, one at tampines
Old 07-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
terrphbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. Can pm me? Thks..
Old 08-09-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

near duman rd junction, pm all replied.
Chinese traditional Therapy shop.
Old 10-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster (B)

thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Hi all

TS has confirmed the location. I guess I m lucky to have got it correct. Sometime it is fun to do some investigation work & get the right location.

Anyway I went quite late. After midnight. I only see 3 working ladies. They are of the same nationality. For my ML, the skill is not really there. Did not offer me full. Just say JG. But I told her. ?....
I did my homework.

Ok go try and hope to see some FRs soon
Closed aftef 4am, or real 24 hour parlour?
Old 15-09-2014, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
keigokeigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can I have her contact please? Thank you
Old 16-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boyfever1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share bro?
Old 16-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster (B)

no news of 36dd amy, but todae her sms suddenly pop up
in my hp...
Still at old place. Nearby
East side.
But timing 1pm...11pm
Old 16-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

pm.

waiting for yr reply.

up u bro
Old 18-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the contact TS. was there last night at about 10m. Parking discreet behind. Looks 6.5. Massage tries hard but not to standard. She said roaming charges of $20 but i refused to pay extra and she gave in. Head massage given to complete full 45 mins. Overall not bad provided no extra $$ lah so hope bro maintain standard prices. If massage can inprove a bit then place would be solid joint. Same nationality as TS....called Fancy.
Old 22-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
itachi1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location?
Old 24-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi1983 View Post
Bro can share location?
There is one near dunman rd junction.near spc petrol kiosk
24hr one woman one shop, spa
Old 27-09-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

24hr open, no closing time.
Look for one lady,one shop concept.
Near duman rd. 28yo masseuse,slim,
think she sleep there.
Massg charge me $50,per hr, same as day rate.
Pte spacious room, n bath, there is a attach small
room, for her to sleep.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread