The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Mine also at that level. The MLs wearing white uniform. But during last visit I saw one that is not. MILF at max early 30s but looking pretty and slim figure. Best she can speak good english! She said she just part timer there. Her figure was good after strip naked. I got her for $130 FJ (inc entrance). The rest of the ML charged me around $120 after some good nego.
Only thing as I mentioned is no bathroom and I witness at least 2 didn't bother to clean up themselves after done..
Bro u went to the shop near the thai food?
Old 15-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Was there for thai food ytd,saw thia hot milf at level 2 joint.b...w...any bro tried before
Old 19-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
GrimmReaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I normally go to level 3...go eat nasi lemak..
Old 19-01-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Question Re: Orchard towers

Tried a big boobs milfy at level 2 shop beside the escalator paid $200 alli in.
Old 19-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

That's pretty ex bro...
Old 19-01-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmReaper View Post
That's pretty ex bro...
The headlight too bright.see liao cannot think straight
Old 19-01-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

Haha..the place where i went to..headlight also very bright..but its covered..only in dark room den turn on to brighten up the room..
Old 20-01-2014, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Bro u went to the shop near the thai food?
Nope. Thai is at 2nd floor. Mine at 3rd. Juz up the escalator. .in the middle.
Old 17-02-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
hornist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhornist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to OT at around 8pm last week since i had nothing to do. Proceeded to level 2 to see for any jems as i heard from friends that the girls there are not bad for some shop. Went into one and settled down

Paid $50 for 45 mins before going to the room and strip. Waited for the gal to come in and she started massaging. Used a towel to cover my naked body so i thought nothing much will be happening. Quite a good massage too. But after 20 mins or so, she started caressing my balls and butt and my didi was awakened. Turned around and pop the GQ. Asked if i can shoot twice and surprisingly she allowed!!!

During the process, keep sucking her chest while she HJ me first. After shooting, rested awhile before she tried to blowed my didi who was still asleep. After 5 mins or so, didi woke up and she blowed before i released onto her chest.

Looks:6.5/10
Boobs: A. Almost flat LOL
BJ: 7/10
HJ: 6/10
Damage: 50+ 140
RTF: Certainly!!

Upz me for location.
Old 18-02-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

$140. You are being rip off.
Old 22-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold

Orchard Tower
Level 3, Near Carpark Entrance 1st shop on the right

Old 14-04-2014, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Moreliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try the ones on the left of bongo bar level 3?
Old 14-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pitless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moreliver View Post
Anyone try the ones on the left of bongo bar level 3?
if i am not wrong that place is a pinay joint. sell ladies drink no room but got bar fine if you want.

overall for women, there quite okay.

damage also same/ lower than benchmark.
Old 21-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeen View Post
Orchard Tower
Level 3, Near Carpark Entrance 1st shop on the right

Tried her before. She slimmed down quite a bit as compared to last time. I will say she is one of those more service oriented gals I tried in OT.
Old 21-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
manbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to beholdmanbaleno is a splendid one to behold

Tried this shop last month in OT. I can't remember which floor, probably at the top most floor or the 2nd top.

Shop is located just before you turn left to the ulu lift at the corner (not the central lift lobby).

I was walking around OT and feeling very horny. Happened to spot a pretty tall girl with big boobs walking out from the restroom. I followed behind and saw her enter her shop.

A moment later, I went into the shop and asked her "How much for massage?"

She replied "$45 for 45 min"

I know a lot of guys kena chopped in OT, so to play safe, I asked "How much are your specials?"

She said "Sorry mister, we do not have special here."

Me " Are you serious?" (who is she kidding)

She replied "Yes sir, I am very serious" and gave me a very stern look.

I walked away but my horniness got the better of me, I kept thinking about the really nicely shaped boobs which would have been spilling over if she had dressed sexily. She was wearing a normal tee and jeans.

I walked back and said "Ok nevermind, I go for 45 minutes." She was stunned but obliged to take my entrance fee and led me to a massage room and the shower room.

Inside the room, we gradually opened up. She told me she was scared that I am an undercover policeman as her "neighbour" across the corridor was hinting at her not to entertain me. I double assured her I looked like one but I am not.

Massage strength was not too bad, at least not piano type. We chatted about how guys are such bastards and she tried to portray girls from China as being victimised by locals. She is really chatty and friendly.

The massage was longer than usual before she asked me to turn around and popped the golden question. I requested for full course and hinted to her that I heard so many stories on how guys are kena chopped.

She quoted me $150. I know it is a bit higher than normal ones I can get in other massage parlours but it does not sound as scary as some stories I heard about OT, which could go as high as $200 - $300 per pop. So I agreed.

She went out and took the stuff and when she was back, she sat in front of me and took off her top to reveal her nice lacey bra. When she unhooked her bra, two lovely melons dropped out and sagged nicely and supple. They are definitely D cups.

Immediately, I gently cupped my palms on her boobs. A little disappointment because they looked real but felt enhanced. It is those type where the base is enhanced. I can tell she should be quite well endowed but she wanted to make it slightly bigger.

Overall, her figure is quite stunning. Tall, long hair, slightly big boned, slim legs, big boobs and truly sexy.

Had a very good time fucking her on the mattress, her moans are natural and she really enjoyed the session very much after what has been a tense built up initially. Unloaded in missionary and left a very satisfied man.

Name: Y***
Height: at least 1.65m
Looks: 7.5/10 pleasant looking
Body: 8/10 stunning
Boobs: 8/10 i usually don't give high scores to enhanced ones, but hers are done quite nicely
Complexion: 7/10 normal, slightly tanned
BJ: 7/10 normal
FJ: 8/10 both of us really enjoyed it, she claimed I was very good after sex, which always make a guy feel good
GFE: 8/10 playful
attitude: 8/10 very chatty and positive
Damage: $45 + $150
RTF: A bit too expensive, unlikely
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1