The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
searcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysearcher99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MP with multi-racial MILFs

Care to share the contact and location
Old 17-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hottieboddie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact/location of this place please? Thanks!
Old 17-10-2013, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10105 / Power: 15
BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: MP with multi-racial MILFs

Thursday, is here, and time to post my second FR, as promised.

When I walked into the entrance, a Chinese Milf (receptionist), probably in her late 30s/early 40s greets me, and asked what I needed. I told her that I wanted her to massage me, she giggled, but replied that she will assign a ML of my choosing. For Novelty, I told her to get me an Indian, and the receptionist walked me to the massage room. The room has a standard massage bed, an attached shower room, and a foldable door. I stripped to my jockeys, and waited.

In walked the ML , and to my surprise, it was not the same Indian ML (mid 30s) that I saw, during my last visit. She oiled up her hands and started to give my back a hard massage for about 10 minutes which felt amazing. During this period she pulled my jockey lower a couple of times, and she then had me flip over. At this point I was having a semi hard-on. She massaged every part of my body, and then whispered in my ear, "what extras do you want baby?" I told her a HJ with full auto-roam for $30. She replied that for that money the service is HJ only. I then said that with auto-roam I can cum faster, and her arm would not be tired. She agreed, stripped of her top and pulled her stretchable pants lower. Her boobs were huge and saggy. She would occasionally blow her warm breath on my dick head, while jerking me, and the feeling was sensational. Finally I shot my load, which she expertly used the towel to prevent it from spraying all over the place. She helped me with washing up and answered all the questions that I asked. I was told that between 1100 – 1600 hours, most of the MLs are free lancers. There are 3 Indian s working there. Chinese MLs normally report in between 1700 - 1800 hours. When I walked out of this MP, I felt less stressful, for I have release my load.

Name: M_r_
Boobs: D cups, saggy
Service: Good and Friendly.
RTM: Yes. Have tried Malay and Indian. Will try a Chinese the next time.
Damage: Massage $25 for 30 minutes and HJ $30.

If you like the novelty of trying Milfs of different race, this is the place for you.
Old 17-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
banker27m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, care to share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post
Wanted to post this FR on one of the open threads that would fit this finding, however, I could not find one that is similar. After browsing a couple of pages, I decided to start this new thread.

I was early for a football game, when I chance upon this establishment. I was shown into a cubicle, stripped to my jockeys, and in walked a brown-sugar Milf.
She got me to sit up while she massage my neck and back, while doing it, she lean forward and I could feel her boobies. After about 10-15 minutes, she ask me to lie down, facing up. Then she massage my legs, and kept on talking. As the minutes ticked by, she started to move further up my thighs. Noticing the bulge of my jockeys, she ask the GQ. I was quoted 50/80/100 for HJ/BJ/FJ, respectively. I realized that they offer budget massage but inflate the price for extras. Managed to reduce the price of HJ to 30, and it include full auto-roam. She pull out her boobs for me to lick/suck, while she expertly wank my rigid dick. Shot my load on her hand with a few jet missing her palm and depositing on the floor. After cleaning up, we made small talk, and she told me that the MLs are Malaysian/Singaporean Chinese and Malays, Indian, Indonesian and Thais. Service commenced at 1100 - after 2359 hours.

Name: Sxxxxa
Boobs: C cups- solid feel
Body: Slim
Looks: 5/10
Massage: 5/10
HJ: Smooth and exhilarating
Service and Friendliness: 7.5/10
RTM: Yes but the extra must include FJ with a reduced rate
Damage: M=25 + HJ=30

Hope Bros from SBF approve of my FR.

Note: On the way out I saw the Indian ML. Her boobs is approximately C or D cups.
Old 17-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

zen_ono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro.. if its not too much to ask, would you mind sharing? am into milfs tbh. thanks a million!
Old 17-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 0
shchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to allshchen is a name known to all

Care to share the contact and location?
Old 17-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 16
ahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of lightahwen is a glorious beacon of light

Seems like I know this place should be quite near the one I always goes to..

Orchard Plaza HC

Julie

Please Teach Me.

Cheap massage @ $28
Old 17-10-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster

ralph82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact pls? Thanx
Old 17-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Samster

BBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond reputeBBHumper has a reputation beyond repute

First batch of contact address replied. Thanks to all the Bros who has up my Rep. points. Will work through all pm in due course.

Please make your requests through the thread, for it is faster for me to respond.
Old 17-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 0
Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!

Hi bro, can u share the location please? Sounds interesting! !
Old 17-10-2013, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sexyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share the location?
Old 18-10-2013, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
swifty86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, do share the contact with me too please...thx!
Old 18-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Samster

dino1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, great find
Mind sharing with me?
Thanks in advance
Old 18-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 32
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBHumper View Post
Wanted to post this FR on one of the open threads that would fit this finding, however, I could not find one that is similar. After browsing a couple of pages, I decided to start this new thread.

I was early for a football game, when I chance upon this establishment. I was shown into a cubicle, stripped to my jockeys, and in walked a brown-sugar Milf.
She got me to sit up while she massage my neck and back, while doing it, she lean forward and I could feel her boobies. After about 10-15 minutes, she ask me to lie down, facing up. Then she massage my legs, and kept on talking. As the minutes ticked by, she started to move further up my thighs. Noticing the bulge of my jockeys, she ask the GQ. I was quoted 50/80/100 for HJ/BJ/FJ, respectively. I realized that they offer budget massage but inflate the price for extras. Managed to reduce the price of HJ to 30, and it include full auto-roam. She pull out her boobs for me to lick/suck, while she expertly wank my rigid dick. Shot my load on her hand with a few jet missing her palm and depositing on the floor. After cleaning up, we made small talk, and she told me that the MLs are Malaysian/Singaporean Chinese and Malays, Indian, Indonesian and Thais. Service commenced at 1100 - after 2359 hours.

Name: Sxxxxa
Boobs: C cups- solid feel
Body: Slim
Looks: 5/10
Massage: 5/10
HJ: Smooth and exhilarating
Service and Friendliness: 7.5/10
RTM: Yes but the extra must include FJ with a reduced rate
Damage: M=25 + HJ=30

Hope Bros from SBF approve of my FR.

Note: On the way out I saw the Indian ML. Her boobs is approximately C or D cups.
bro can u pm the location, pls
Old 19-10-2013, 12:41 PM
Samster

Request for location of MP. 2nd. batch of replies submitted. To bros who received it, ENJOY.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1