The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future
Re: Good massage!! Then surprise!!

Bros who are interested , please PM me for ctc. Requirements apply. Sorry for inconvenient
Old 24-09-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Feeling itch and ache as the new found finger is off, so revisit my old time finger to ease me up. Took the last appointment and she was happy to see me, again Of course she was asking my whereabouts. I tai chi a little here and there so conversation became smoother. Bros who know me and visited her, please don't frame me hor

After a long break with her, her skill did improve and the hard and soft technique is really powerful!! Really enjoy her good work as I had sore arm and shoulder. Feels loosen!!

And last but not least, the grand finale with her signature SURPRISE Awesome!!
Old 24-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro,please share contact n location,thks!
Old 24-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
gundamexia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

location bro?
Old 24-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hyundaisonata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro..pm please..Thank you
Old 25-09-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
Extreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExtreme999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the contact bro! Up h my humble points.
Old 25-09-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme999 View Post
Thanks for the contact bro! Up h my humble points.
Thank you bro.. Song bo
Old 25-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 16
tukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytukimin11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS, can share this location?
Old 25-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blursimmons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow mind share
Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
I finally feel that I should give something instead of always taking from other bros. Of course it must be good enough to post, that's what I think..

Was driving around to look for some new massage joints. After sense something along the road, decided to pullover and check it out. Saw this joint that looks like a clean joint, walk in and ask for details. A decent prc milf at front desk attended to me. After confirm that this is what I need, I ask for 1 hr massage at $50.

After paid, she lead me in to one of the room and ask me to get change. Before I about to wear the short, a milf flip open the curtain and greeted me. She saw me and apologie, step back and told me she is outside and tell her when I am ready.

I called her in, a milf with t shirt and jeans, fair, 6.5 look, and quite busty. Anyway, am here for a good massage, so that's not to bother me. Not too much talking, and she began her work..

Starts from the back and she knew her work well. She hit those sore parts of my body and I feel that I have come to the right place. After doing the lower part of the body, she is so careful and never reach my groin area. At this time, I am really sure that: this is a Clean joint!

After the back is done, she ask me to turn over. and she cover the towel on my private area. She starts with my chest and my stomach with good strength. Then she asked me do I need head massage as she think that I am really tired. I said yes, thank you, and in the half sleepy stage...

And she carry on working on my stomach. Suddenly, I felt her hand slip into my groin and she start to massage my groin and move on to the balls and later,my dick No conversation at this point of time.... and I am basically like a dead fish on the massage bed, letting her works the way she is doing.. I was like: Is this part of the massage?? Anyway, don't think too much, see what's gonna heppen last...

Her hand was smooth and the feeling was good even without touching her, I cum... She cleaned me up, cover the big towel, and walked out the room.. All quiet...

She came back later and start to massage my arms, legs and lastly, my big head and face..

She starts to talk with me, like I smell good, I am fair etc etc but not mentioned about the HJ??

From my point of view, I will tips her even without the surprise cause she is hard working. So I pay her what I think she deserve and she is so happy that she kiss me and hug me like no tomorrow...

I will rtf due to the late closing time and discreet location.

Bros who into good massage and surprise (maybe) please pm me for contact. I am not giving away freely as I need to secure this joint. Hope you understand.
Old 25-09-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 16
Pirate_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo Bro Everyday, no bigger surprise since you were the last customer
Old 25-09-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate_killer View Post
Yo Bro Everyday, no bigger surprise since you were the last customer
What other surprise you can think of?
Old 01-10-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
keigokeigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ctc pls thanks
Old 02-10-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
viking1993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro care to share the location. Thanks a million.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by keigokeigo View Post
Bro ctc pls thanks
Bro, pm sent..
Old 02-10-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Bro Jubilation, please pm me. Thanks..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1