The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Zhen Zhen(16W19)

Zhen Zhen(16W19).....23-24yr old? mm fm Hunan...quite attractive wif nice eyes wears fakelashes which look ok...164-165cm ht, sexy legs...bod is quite slim wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, abit big boned...B- boobs wif lightish brown tits...quite a big juicy ass...lovely looking oyster, trimmed pussy no smell...

Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe is gd...friendly mm but abit on the quiet side...needed to break ice wif her, but as the session progressed passion increased n ended wif quite nice passionate frenching when i got her high while fucking...!

Full pkge svcs in both shower n bed...YTL svc vgd...suction n lick catbath...bod n boobs massage...rubs the sole of me feet on her soft smooth boobs, shiok feel!...bbbj nice lick n suck deepthroat, sensuous as well!...gd eyecontact...many interesting bbbj patterns such as flying princess style; 360 degree turn etc...ar damn bloody shiok lick n poke x 2!...on bed turns ard 69 style ar, v nice feel n gd access to her arse n pussy...

My turn to take over...boobs n tits suck n squeeze gd feeling...tonguefu not bad response...Fj vgd...pussy is quite tight plus gd pussy muscle control...nice facial features, finally had passionate frenching....natural feel...best position asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind damn shiok as she really worked it, ended wif me pulling her body towards me gripping her ass, frenching while i shot me load...soothing massage at the end...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this newbie Zhen Zhen...provided vgd sex but need to break ice to get more passion...actually a nice genuine mm as she even recommended her housemate the chiobu sweetie Yan Yan to me to try(did not have the heart to tell her i tried liao n just thanked her!)...has gem potential...tks to Max_Priest for the recommendation...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 05-06-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Clone spotted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueExperience View Post
Bros,

I had Ye Zi about a week back, she did had some pimples on her face which she covers effectively with make up. She is definitely not slender slim at least compared to Dong Jing and her boobs feels rather stiff maybe they are naturally that way.

And I might have caught her on a bad day service wise but I am sharing what I experienced.

I am glad she have supporters but just not from me.

BTW, this is my only account for truthful comments, no clones.
Hey, what ever you say, I know many bros that are regulars of her and I see with my own eyes the Q that is at her house for her .... I never try her because she is not my CUP of tea ... so maybe like you say that day she not in the right mood, but as long as she is working I always see her great slutty attitude and trying to seduce me many times to go with her so to each his own ... lets move on to other gems at 2041, currently with 13 gals

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 06-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
TrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to beholdTrueExperience is a splendid one to behold

Bro CK,

Like I said, I am just sharing what I encountered with Ye Zi.

If however, you like what you see and feels strongly about her, don’t let my postings affect you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Hey, what ever you say, .... I always see her great slutty attitude and trying to seduce me many times to go with her so to each his own ...
Old 06-06-2013, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Sexual Exuberance!!

WL Name - Yan Yan
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.66m (on barefoot)
Home Base - W19 (located in a short lane in-between Lor 16 & 18)
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the Dongguan sauna house

Looks - 7.3/10

She is youngish, adorable, demure & lovely with a pixie face & a touch of bashfulness in her initially ... She has medium sized double eyelid eyes and medium height nose bridge. She has long smooth tress and she likes to comb back and have it tied up as she said she has a smally face and short fore-head. I can visualize that she might look good in short straight bob hairstyle above her shoulder length like those China-doll mannequin.

Bod - 7.3/10

She is slim, leggy, quite fair with exceptionally wide hip for her slim physique. She has a faded tattoo at the left side of her shoulder blade.

Tits - Unrated!

Very professionally well surgically-augmented frontal assets. They are a full B plus cuppers with pale brown pencil eraser sized nipples. Nonetheless, they are still very nice to suck, mould, caress and knead as they felt and looked very close to the natural stuff ... One needs to be experience in order to identify the synthetic tits from the natural ones in this case ... One thing worth mentioning is, they certainly looks very attractive.

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.3/10

I felt like I was making up with my real lover as her reaction was rather natural with a touch of demureness & bashfulness built into her ... Once the door closed behind us, instead of the usual fashion where the WL would come forward to "attack" me with all the seductive & wanton moves, she threw her bag on the bed and lied flat on her stomach on the mattress instead ... I then mounted on top of her and slided my hands underneath her to reach for her boobs. I rubbed my crotch against her butts and I then began to lick her cheeks, ears and neck ... She turned her head over sideway to french me without prompting ... At that particular moment, our clothes were still intact ... I must say it was a refreshing change from the usual routine ... Shiokalicious!

Shower - 7.5/10

She provided me a set of stimulatingly erotic and sensual Yi Tiao Long shower services but she was one mere notch below Zhen Zhen (from the same house) as the latter was more more skilled and smoother in her moves. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed Yan Yan's grinding her tits and pussy along my erotic zones of my back and frontal torso ... We frenched wherever we could ...

Bedroom Cat-Bath - 7.5/10 (pts given for her spontaniety & willingness to play along)

This was another unusual routine to me at least as she immediately lied on the mattress after the shower routine ... I then approached her and performed a fore-play on her instead ... Bwahahaha ... We frenched passionately and intensely ... I licked her neck, ears, tits/nipples, stomach and pubic area ... and ultimately all the way downsouth ... I lifted her legs and let them leaned on my shoulders whilst I spreaded her vagina lips to expose her clit & inner vagina wall for an abalone feasting ... Yummilicious!

AR - I don't remember if she has done this to me as we were so engrossed with the spontaneous " real lover-like" fore-play ...

Frenching - 7/10 (initially); 8/10 (as the session ensued)

We frenched passionately, engagingly & intensely ... Double shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She gave me two bouts of slow, sensual and steady BBBJ - Once in the shower and another in the bedroom ... Her BBBJ style suits me fine ... However, no hand action was employed.

FJ - 7.8/10

I enjoyed fucking her as we can connect very well ... We adopted gal rodeo ride (me lying on my back & I set up), I like to sit up while she rode me as I can french her, sucked her tits and squeezed her tits/butts simultaneously ... I got a fetish for that ... Bwahahaha ... Her spontaniety and natural girlish demeanour overwhelmed me and hence, I only switched to missionary position before I off-loaded my fluidic heirloom into her ... I was in a state of sexual exuberance ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Fantastic for a newbie of two months old ...

RTF - Definitely yes ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Thanks a heap to Omnia for another superb recommendation of his!
Had yan yan too.. one word song... Her pussy is very delicious. .. no taste no smell.. will rtf again on her this weekend...
Old 06-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Xiao Bing(1669)

Xiao Bing(1669)....22-23 yr old mm fm Guangdong...v fair, sweet demure innocent young GND looker...didnt like her pinkish eyeshadow n pink rouge though!...167+cm gd model ht, lanky frame, slim long legs...slim bod, smooth skin, lovely back...B cup boobs wif light pinkish raisin droplet tits...flatish ass, pussy trimmed...has previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe gd...nice friendly mm, however on the quiet side, need to take the innitiative to break ice wif her...gentle kisses n light frenching...

Full pkge svcs in both shower n bed...gd bod n pussy feel...catbath the lick suction type...ar lick probe type, abit aggressive which i dont like....bbbj gd lick n suck wif three quarter deepthroat....eyecontact ok only...unfortunately restrictive when cums to me servicing her, does not like her tits sucked n declined me tonguefu

FJ vgd as she is accommodative, flexible n lets herself go naturally....erotic sensual soft moans n heavy breathing wif shiok grimace facial features when high!...best enjoyed: doggie wif her lovely back arched,; foldable chair wif her lovely long legs on me shoulders n neck; asian cowgal n cowgal as she really worked it pump n grind till i shot me load...gd massage at the end...

Overall quite a gd bonk wif this newbie Xiao Bing...however lacked abit of oomph factor for me becuz of her restrictions...advised her on this issue, as she strikes me as a genuine nice mm...has gem potential becuz of her v fair skin tone, model ht n slim lanky frame but needs to lift restrictions n be more passionate n sensual...tks to Geylangfc n Keewee for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 06-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Wink Yan Yan(16W19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Had yan yan too.. one word song... Her pussy is very delicious. .. no taste no smell.. will rtf again on her this weekend...
YTL 16W12 okt(s) must be kicking himself now....!!...

This demure chiobu syt Yan Yan was initially suppose to be working at 16W12...however apparently the okt(s) there did not think she was pretty enuff for his house, so he 'gave' her to 16W19!!

Looks like sweetie Yan Yan is now having the last laugh!!
Old 06-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

YTL 16W12 okt(s) must be kicking himself now....!!...

This demure chiobu syt Yan Yan was initially suppose to be working at 16W12...however apparently the okt(s) there did not think she was pretty enuff for his house, so he 'gave' her to 16W19!!

Looks like sweetie Yan Yan is now having the last laugh!!
If she at ytl, then no licking her pussy..
Old 06-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Care to share why?
Old 07-06-2013, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post

Care to share why?
Dont know. . 99.9 % girls at ytl dont allow pussy licking.. maybe is okt instruction?
Old 07-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

Talking Yan Yan(16W19)

Quote:
Hahahaha...yeah well guess no problems wif chiobu sweetie Yan Yan then becuz she sure appears to luv a good tonguelashing of her pussy n clitty
Old 08-06-2013, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

ooops, reading so many tempting fr esp from bro omnia

1615 BaiHe syt but baoed long sessions by ol man
1649 UK
1654A princess /Summer (long sexy legs)

Any bro can give me priority amongst these 4 gems?
Old 08-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post

1649 UK

My suggestion is to try all 3 and find your own niche. Will be much appreciate if you skip princess.. ..I don't want to be waiting behind in my next trip down. LOL. Anyway, I believe her auntie is visiting next week.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post

1649 UK

Go hv a look see first to get a feel of the mms...eventually if u really like what you see n get a good vibe then just go for it...dont think u can go far wrong wif any of these mms....usual caveats apply though

Enjoy
Old 08-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Thank you for asking. Health has taken a turn for the better. My doc must be a closet cheongster. He told me that I have to exercise more to keep my blood moving and he suggested GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
if she looks like paige chua, I would have upped her for multiple sessions by now. But so far, her looks yet to attract me enough to even order a single session with her.

However, certainly she is pleasant looking and very friendly to all customers even if you are not calling her. I would say she has no lack of fans or business and generally gives off very positive happy vibes.

By the way bro doomas, how's your health situation of late? Hope all's well.

Any real paige chua look-alikes out there? I recall the closest I tried was former SK from wh1606. I'm a fan of paige chua too
Old 08-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Shirely(2058)

Shirely(2058)..mid 20s?? mm fm Hunan....quite fair, quite chio, sexy foxy looker, wears fakelashes looks gd, nice eyes...slight resemblance to local FHM hottie Celestina Tiew(20-30%) at certain angles, well to me at least!...160cm+ ht, slim sexy legs....quite slim bod wif slight tummy impression, nice smooth skin...B/B+ cup boobs shapely n perky wif brown raisin droplet tits(soft yet firm, not sure whether modified but feels nice?)...sexy perky firm ass, pussy well trimmed, lovely looking oyster, no smell...blood red nail polished manicure n pedicure, sexy hot, i like!...has previous skin trade experience...a smoker...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgf...friendly, playful, bubbly mm...wet kisses only for me though, think she is a reluctant frencher which is unfortunate as the whole pkge is v fun

Helped me strip n raba, while i nuzzled on her neck n kissed her...gd bod n pussy feel, after i helped to strip her...gd eyecontact...nice prelude...

Shower full pkge svcs...nice soapy raba, soothing soapy neck massage, passionate sensual bod n pussy feel...vgd warm water bbbj n ball lick n suck, three quarter deepthroat wif shiok sexy eyecontact...

Bed action full pkge svcs except ar v minimal as can sense she does not like to lick arse...but she more than makes up for this by playing wif me arse wif her fingernails n fingers, lubed wif her saliva while she licked me perineum n balls....sucked me balls, while stroking me cockhead wif her other hand, lubed wif her saliva n me precum juice, damn bloody shiok!!...this was done both wif me on all fours n also on me back...catbath nice sexy lick style...bbbj again v shiok threequarter deepthroat suck n lick style wif nice eyecontact, done me: in doggie ; went up to place me cock in her mouth while gently playing wif her clitty n pussy; standing on bed, looked n felt hot n sexy accentuated by mirror effect, she looked great kneeling on the bed...shiok!

My turn to take control...slowly licked her bod, got her moaning...then did me tonguefu on her beautiful pussy, got her wet, moaning even louder, she even slowly started grinding her pussy to me tonguelashing while gripping my hands, v shiok...

Fj vgd, accommodating, gd stamina, gd moans, let herself go naturally wif nice eyecontact...best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her sexy juicy perky firm ass, she turned her head ard wif a sexy high look moaning, one hand reaching back to touch me chest n then grip me hand on her ass, really loved her blood red nails at that moment!; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me waist(cld see her blood red toenails in the mirror, i like!) pumped hard she urging me on , wet kisses; asian cowgal n cowgal, pump n grind, she really worked it until i came by pulling her close, more wet kisses, passionate n hot...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Shirely notwithstanding her reluctance to french, as her overall pkge is fun n shiok...also think wif more coaxing sld be able to french as well!...has gem potential...many tks to Geylangfc for the recommendation

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread