The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 886 / Power: 16
kenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to behold
Cara Ng

Here my story of a girl named Cara ng. previously share at the wrong section.... currently she's working at club pyramid. I believe many bros here know who is she, i also think many bros here have up her b4. just wanna share some stories about her with sbf bros.. my memories with her at 4 chain hotel located at geylang lor 39 a year ago.. me and my other bro was at hollywood( thai disco) with her partying, and we both wanted to attempt her as she was so hot and slutty. that night was the best night in my life. after partying at hollywood we wanted to take a cab and go for supper.. suddenly in cab we got hanky panky with her.. each person press one side of her breast.. she was sitting in between us. she got so horny and started frenching with us.. turn her head left and right, left and right. and then i suggested we should not go supper and instead go to a hotel and rest, and so i choose 4 chain hotel as it only requires one person IC. due to some personal reasons me and my friend dint wanna take out our ic and register for the hotel. and guess what? she offer to use her ic to register. once we went up to the room she was acting so shy.. standing at one corner look at us. me and my friend then took off our clothes, left only our boxers lying on bed acting very tired.. she sat down beside us and so we started our ''mission''. i started fingering her and my friend french with her and just in less than 2minutes she got so wet and started stripping herself..... leopard bra and g-strings. any bro like this design like me too ? wahahahaha.

(at that point of time her breast wasnt so big. she did a boob job after we didnt contact. shit!)

to be continued tomorrow afternoon..
Old 02-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cara Ng

hahaha, heard stories about her. and now it has come to sbf.
Old 02-09-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

kenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to beholdkenny34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlicious View Post
hahaha, heard stories about her. and now it has come to sbf.
Now she so popular and hot. Of cos must say something about her. If not last time say sbf bros also don't know her. But I believe many brother here know already
Old 02-09-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a need to name her ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 02-09-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Bro just sharing my experience. Here is sex sharing thread so no wrong mah. Haha
Old 03-09-2014, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
singlicious is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinglicious is a Helpful and Caring Samster

but bro, best advice for you is to delete this thread. re-create a new thread and don't mention name. you wouldn't know if friends of hers is on sbf as well.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

who is she ?? photo photo?
Old 03-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Fucktheworld is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro her fb is also cars Ng is it?
Old 03-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blackjack11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Cara Ng

But I heard she is a dead fish...
No chance to try yet.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
chnlu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my ex classmate.. will love to hear about her
Old 04-09-2014, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
Shallnotkill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShallnotkill deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any more of the story to continue?
Old 06-09-2014, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 12
fatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to behold

bro kenny. continue leh!!! all camping waiting for you to continue with more details!!
Old 06-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Whybother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Cara Ng

Ur face must be good looking eh.. able to up such a SYT
Old 17-09-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Bro share lehh...

i find her quite hawt.
Old 17-09-2014, 09:30 PM
cheehon

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Si mi lang. Movie star lol?
Advert Space Available