The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros who have been with older women

How about me in love with a man who are 32 years older. I was 19 & he was 51. Rich, mature & successful. Still single and he happened to be my CEO during my attachment in this MNC.

We had some very fond memories together. Make love in the handicap toilet of a few famous shopping malls. Sex in his PORSCHE CAYENNE many times. He loves to finger me till I squirt in the pubs especially me wearing skirt or blouse WHENEVER WE GO CLUBBING.

Have sex immediately after a run in the morning..... disallow me to wear panties every time we went out together so he can make love with me as & when he wants it.

The most memorable was he make love with me in front of 6 of his close friends. And I ended up sucking 6 cocks till my jaw was so sore while he doggies me.

Many more and till now we are still contacting each other for both physical & well.. Let your imaginations turn wild.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a memorable experience with an older woman as well .. She was five years older and had three kids .. Her hubby always away so made the sex life so much easier .. And as a bro her mentioned she tied her tubes so always did her raw and came inside .. She drove so always pick me after work and already wearing mini skirt .. Once inside the car her hand auto start feeling me up .. Always head to our fav mscp and bang her like crazy in the backseat and cum multiple times into her .. Shiok times !!
Old 03-09-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapatron View Post
I'm pretty sure older women know what they want and want to do it. Bros don't have to keep trying to figure out what turns them on and that's what I love about older women.

One thing I dislike about younger girls are that they don't know their body very well and aren't very willing to discover it's desires. Like I'm all for helping you solve the puzzle girl, but you gotta let me have all the damn pieces!
Well and accurately said about the younger girls.

I agree that generally older, or more correctly, more sexually experienced women know their own sexy mechanism better, and know which switches and sequence to get them fired up (wet soon) which can be helpful if she can accurately tell the man. This may not be the case for younger girls who still don't know what turns them on strongly and swiftly. The female body has multiple erogenous zones and the younger ones may not know as well as the older ones which zones and what actions gives them maximum arousal.

Older women, generally having had more sex and experienced its pleasure, also have heightened libidos, and probably know that their biological clock is ticking which expires their child-bearing function and also their ability to enjoy sex.

My experience with older women is that they are unpretentious about wanting sex. Even if they are shy about wanting sex, they are not as afraid as younger women to have sex and enjoy it. My joystick has been assertively pulled in when getting to doggie position or pushed in when sat astride even though it was uncapped, no mentioning of condom or pill use, and seemingly not minding me giving a creampie finish by the joy of my joystick. It's surely exciting to us guys, but also worrying, and I sometimes ask if they are sure about doing raw and finishing inside.

However, unfortunately, the harsh truth is that age is never a friend to women. Older women are more likely to lose out in their appearance and physique to younger women who look prettier, shapelier, and virile.

Last edited by maxman; 03-09-2014 at 09:43 AM.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
KittyPryde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i do have younger ex bfs,but comes to a certain point,i guess,as an older party, still prefer older men?

younger boy too eager to please,makes me bored sometime yah? i want it to be romantic and slow,not fast and furious. ok, fast and furious once in a blue blue moon maybe? bleah~
Old 13-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPryde View Post
i do have younger ex bfs,but comes to a certain point,i guess,as an older party, still prefer older men?

younger boy too eager to please,makes me bored sometime yah? i want it to be romantic and slow,not fast and furious. ok, fast and furious once in a blue blue moon maybe? bleah~
Not to put down all men, older men may also come too fast either by selfishness or by premature ejaculation (which affects most or all men at some stage in their life). However it can also be true that the older man gets way too sexcited by the younger woman that he orgasms too soon. Raw sex can also be too sexciting that the man cums too soon.
Old 13-09-2014, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretek View Post
I'm 27 and she was 35.. married,3 kids but still horny.. the best part is that she have gone for op to tie her tubes so can cum inside.. delicious....
3 kids enuff, good to tie tubes

you can shoot shoot shoot !
Old 14-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9803 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Not to put down all men, older men may also come too fast either by selfishness or by premature ejaculation (which affects most or all men at some stage in their life). However it can also be true that the older man gets way too sexcited by the younger woman that he orgasms too soon. Raw sex can also be too sexciting that the man cums too soon.

Don't think so. My lady friend is 15 years younger than me. She is horny and after fore play when we are making love, she can reach orgasm in less than 10 minutes. I'm still high and dry.
Old 14-09-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WoShiMingXing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlegal View Post
How about me in love with a man who are 32 years older. I was 19 & he was 51. Rich, mature & successful. Still single and he happened to be my CEO during my attachment in this MNC.

We had some very fond memories together. Make love in the handicap toilet of a few famous shopping malls. Sex in his PORSCHE CAYENNE many times. He loves to finger me till I squirt in the pubs especially me wearing skirt or blouse WHENEVER WE GO CLUBBING.

Have sex immediately after a run in the morning..... disallow me to wear panties every time we went out together so he can make love with me as & when he wants it.

The most memorable was he make love with me in front of 6 of his close friends. And I ended up sucking 6 cocks till my jaw was so sore while he doggies me.

Many more and till now we are still contacting each other for both physical & well.. Let your imaginations turn wild.
That's a really exciting experience that u have there... But the sucking 6 cocks part is kind of too extreme. Are you sure thats not an imagination of your's?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1