The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chaddddarrenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Paranoid

hi bros, i just got home from a sexcapade with a FL from GL and was at the hotel. When i came out, there were 3 police car around parked outside and a van parked at the lobby of one H81 next to the hotel i was at. I am paranoid now if they will do a check and search on my hotel i was at because one policeman saw me come out and seemed like they were going to check the one i was at.

Bros, will they check the log book of customers and the girls? bros got any advice of similar experience?
Old 01-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddddarrenn View Post
hi bros, i just got home from a sexcapade with a FL from GL and was at the hotel. When i came out, there were 3 police car around parked outside and a van parked at the lobby of one H81 next to the hotel i was at. I am paranoid now if they will do a check and search on my hotel i was at because one policeman saw me come out and seemed like they were going to check the one i was at.

Bros, will they check the log book of customers and the girls? bros got any advice of similar experience?
Yes bro, they will check and good luck to you. That's the purposes of having a log book at every hotel and MIB has the very right to look at your particulars.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
rtmFRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Yes bro, they will check and good luck to you. That's the purposes of having a log book at every hotel and MIB has the very right to look at your particulars.
they will check how frequent the girl particulars appear in the log book
if 5 times a day, each time with different guy...........
Old 01-09-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro, relax, unless your FL is underage else u got nothing to worry about
Old 01-09-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

bro just relax first......
Old 01-09-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Bro, relax, unless your FL is underage else u got nothing to worry about
Yup! u echo my sentiment there.

Thank you
Old 02-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 14
BonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud of

Good luck to you TS .
Old 02-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:

it called puny new generation singaorean trying to have a cheap fuck due to the fact that they cant control their nasty puny urges of sex....no wonder you guys are weak...be a man do the right thing...hahahahahahahahaha..funny..third-rate people
Old 02-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

dbtl4242 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha I believe it takes a third-rated person to call others third-rate....
Old 02-09-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbtl4242 View Post
Hahaha I believe it takes a third-rated person to call others third-rate....
saying the puny new generation singaporean guy that have a dick size of a pimple and still live at his mother basement..pathetic puny tiny new generation singaporean...i feel bad for the previous generation of singaporean as they inherited a shitface like you
Old 03-09-2014, 05:30 AM
Samster

dbtl4242 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
saying the puny new generation singaporean guy that have a dick size of a pimple and still live at his mother basement..pathetic puny tiny new generation singaporean...i feel bad for the previous generation of singaporean as they inherited a shitface like you
Haha I agree with u about being shitface , as I says it takes one to know one. Welcome to SBF u third rated shitface.
Old 03-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 17
FBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to beholdFBInsp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha I agree with u about being shitface , as I says it takes one to know one. Welcome to SBF u third rated shitface.
Nice reply lol
Old 03-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

TS, they normaly don't gie a damn about customers (unless, like someone mentioned, the fl is underaged), usually they aim the FL and/or pimps, so don't worry.

Only thing is you have cause for embarassment if one of the cops knows you irl
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare
Old 03-09-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS, i believe the police would have stopped you and asked you some questions if they are really 'interested' at you. The fact that you already left before they conduct the raid just treat it as a lucky experience for you. If not we might be reading your FR on AV raid instead of your question.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
hahaha..o it takes one human to understand a chink like you..you puny nasty new generation singaporean guy..no wonder a chink like are so tiny.....shitface
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1