The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ryan_82 is Cool - loads of Potential
chatline girl during my younger days.

Dear men,

Having been around this forum for don't know how many donkey years, reading lots of bros' steamy stories. . Felt guilty that I never ever contributed. Hence I also want to share a true story of mine during my younger days.

Forgot i was 15 or 16, when Internet is not so and the only things I can remember of as a socializing media is irc, icq, msn etcetc.

Life was boring with no excitement.

Being shy and not much social life, naturally I do not have much girl friends around me. Always envy those who always have a bunch of girls who stick to them like glue. Wonder what's the thing that made them so popular. . Probably dyed hair, sharp comb or long wallet?

During those times, new paper always heavily advertise on chat lines. With those young girls as cover photos. Being young and ignorant, I was fooled into calling those 1900 lines. Dammed. . It was expensive! Whilst I do not own a handphone back then when Ericsson 388 n 688 were the kings. Used the "owned by my father"'s HOUSE PHONE. Lol!

As foolish as I can be, thinking that for the line to be so expensive, the quality of the girls there should be really awesome. But the true hard fact is that when they sound really nice or sexy though, better don't expect too much on the looks.

Gotten almost 4 to 5 disappointments while meeting up these chatline girls. Sianz. .. giving up already. Those that I met up with were really not up to anyone's standards seriously, not because I'm having high expectations.

I should have known. ..

Girls seeking out chat lines should by and large be those that belongs to some sort of out of social types..

Not having much hope already, but somehow addicted, there was one night when I was alone in my room and I pickup the phone trying to hopeful again. To cut things short, I had again arranged with this particular young girl who was around the same age as me that time, not having high hopes though as im already an "experienced" guy who have that thinking that these ladies should be just hanging down there to look for sole mates or whatsoever. Anyway, since she initiated the meet up, I just play along.

Since I'm just a carefree 15-16 year old guy who has nothing better to do at times

Sorry its long and draggy folks

Still remembered it was one of the Saturday. We had arranged to meet at sim lim square level 1 in the evening. After I had finished my work at a nearby fast food restaurant, I quite reluctantly walk myself towards that building.

Reached empty handed. Wanting to make myself look busy, purchased a xin ming ri bao. Read a bit on soccer news, and waited for the lady to arrive at the arranged time.

The time comes and I was pretty excited and hopeful. . Take out a cigarette and lighted it and tua the cigarette until even I also felt that my mouth really stinks.
Old 25-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Re: chatline girl during my younger days.

It was boring. ..

I had wanted to go off already and gave myself a chance of 5 more minutes of waiting time.

And when I turn my head towards the exit door again, a slim and petite lady wearing white top and white tight pants carrying a bag walked towards me.. I told myself. .

Please be HER. .
Old 25-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
pusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpusslicker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had my fair of play during the chatline time in 2000.
manage to bed a few pretty but lonely gal.
There is once I bed a gal whom I though same age as me, but she is 8 years older. while I am 20. overall a good exp from chatline.
Old 03-09-2014, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
KittyPryde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS missing? and the story stopped???
Old 03-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Called chatline when i was younger as well but didn't know can get to meet them reallife but had alot of phone sex and i was fucked big time by parents when they saw the bill. My parents then told singtel to remove all 1900 calls from my house phone. Good old days
Old 03-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: chatline girl during my younger days.

Hi fellow bros , just registered like 2 days ago and here is my contribution .
I'm not an ammature when it comes to meeting out girls online . Will have to agree with some theories about online girls ....among 10 blind dates I went , 6 are Chiu ones either plump or face cannot make it , 3 chio ones and 1 pyscho . It all make sense because if you are chio , outgoing , friendly and hmmm behave normal , who the heck needs to know guys online ? Guys from school , workplace , busstops etc etc will swarm to you . iPhone social network site where chio girls put up a profile to make friends even more dangerous , so chio looking and still need the help if a bloody app to find friends ? I smell a rat !!! Usually this kind either using other ppl photo or she is a sicko ... No friends becos character fxxk up . Countless time I tried to message them on my friend behalf because he shy to chat up with them , respond given is either no reply , give one kinda fxxk up answer like I kill her whole family or asking whether I willing to pay to bonk . However , to be fair ..... Back to earlier 90s , I don't managed to chat and meet up chio ones eventually became my ex ex ex .... Don't you guys agree that back in those pager days , girls are most friendly and jio able but current time , is it just me or girls behave like one heck of the big deal???? Out to you bros
Old 03-09-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Yeah.. most chatline girls cmi.. lol. Sometimes it's just about luck. And this particular girl shows me that I'm still in a bit of luck haha..

Continue:
The girl in white tight tees and long pants walks towards my area. At that point of time, there are two people there. Me and another guy, and to be Frank, that guy looks better than me and seems like a rich person too with his dress sense and such.

I thought that's gone case. Perhaps that is that guy's gf. Well.. I thought maybe im bluffed. Its ok.. just walk towards the taxi stand which is a few meters away from me and hail a cab for home.

So I turned and was about to head towards the taxi stand. Sian to the max. . I had walked about 5 steps when I heard a female voice shouting towards me!

Girl: wei! Ni shi bu shi Ryan ah!?

I'm awake by this voice.

In order not to make myself paiseh, I stop where I am, and turned my head slightly to gei siao look here look there. And true enough! The girl is walking towards me.

Girl: hello. Ni shi ryan ma?
Me( quite stunned: ehhhh.. shi ah. Ni shi ah girl?
Cut the story short, we chatted awhile with some self intro. My heart was beating at 100bpm or more. Am I in luck or what, I thought? This girl is not some supermodel type, a bit of mo peng on the face, but still acceptable. Much much better than the others I had met before!

It's out first meeting. And she was already suggesting that we get some drinks and tidbits from the Indian shop at sim lim. And she brought me to the rochor center level 4 I think, where the playground is.

It was quiet with a few person here and there. ..

I was thinking to myself what's in store for me right there and then. . It's our first meeting. Surely she won't want to do me right there in public? Maybe I'm thinking too much and she might just want to spend some time chatting. Anyway she's rather friendly and also never despise me despite the fact that I may not look better than the previous guy she had talked with at the sim lim level 1.

I played and chatted along with her. Not thinking so much into what may come for me that day.

But the treatment I was about to receive was totally out of my imagination and to be Frank, as a young dude then, that was totally mind blowing and till date, I really can't forget. .
Old 03-09-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
zerlynzling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to play chatline too. Those days ladies call is free. Met up w one guy and it turned out a nightmare. I was alrdy nt a virgin back then. But this guy. The first meet up. He forced his finger in me until I bleed.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 19
saf77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaf77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Digger spotted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerlynzling View Post
I used to play chatline too. Those days ladies call is free. Met up w one guy and it turned out a nightmare. I was alrdy nt a virgin back then. But this guy. The first meet up. He forced his finger in me until I bleed.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerlynzling View Post
OMG ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1