The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

Suckss bro waiting for ur updates so when will we get the firworks man??
Old 25-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shan sent text mssgs to ML telling her, he almost fucked her again but he refrained as my wife was still forceful protecting herself. ML advised him to go slow and continue with the slow and steady approached.

My wife reached office early and found ML already eating in the pantry.

ML: hey, how are you? You look good.

Annie: really? What makes you think so?

ML: you dressed so nice and you look so bright and happy. You husband not around, I almost thought you are having affair. Btw, did you talk to Shan?

My wife blushed.

Annie: nope, I finished 6 pm and went home.

Shan came in around 9.30 am. And everything went smooth and my wife need to pass some cheque for Shan to sign.

Annie: Mr. Shan, could you sign this few cheques, we need to issue payment out soon.

Shan: ok, please come and beside me, I need you to explain to me on each of the cheque.

Helplessly, my wife went and stand beside Shan. Shan checked the cheque. Suddenly, my wife felt a palm touching her butt. She knew is Shan’s hand. He is touching her butt slowly, enjoying the smoothness of her back.. My wife try to remove his hand but he keep his hand firm there while asking and pointing at the cheques and asked her questions.

Knowing my wife will not call for help, he starts to move under her skirt, touching her bare smooth leg. He likes the smooth feeling of her soft skin. My wife can only refrain herself from making noise but she cannot stand still from the excitement of his touch. Shan grew bolder, he pulled her skirt up until her waist level exposing a sexy light blue silky panties. As both are side by side, with my wife standing and Shan seated, Shan with his hand behind my wife butt, touch my wife’s silky panties enjoying the feeling of the materials. He can feel her panties dampen at the crotch area. He inserted his hand into her panties. My wife gasped when a finger rubbing up and down her sensitive slit. He was finger fucking her. Never had she felt the pleasure of her clit being fingered at the risk of getting caught, her body shivered from the unwanted pleasure, wishing it would stop. Suddenly her body stiffened and began convulsing in an unwanted orgasm "Oh ,nooooo ………......………nooooo.....................noooo …………....……ohhhhhhhhhhh ...............................nooooooooooo ……...............……..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned silently.

My wife left his room and hurried to the ladies to clean the mess. She was very wet from the fingering of Shan. She can’t believe she actually enjoyed the illicit pleasure that she wanted more!!!

ML sent a mssg to Shan.
“I know what you both did just now. Continue during lunch, take her out, I won’t be following. Make her known you wanted to go inside her, if she still resist, show her you are disappointed”

So lunchtime came, Shan invited my wife and ML. ML rejected but she was smart enough to ask both of them to proceed minus her. That left my poor wife leaving with Shan.

When they reached parking level, Shan hand start to move to my wife butt, caressing it. Slowly he moved his hand to her waist. Both walk like lover. Once inside his car, not giving chance for her to open her mouth, Shan proceed to kiss my wife, with their mouths glued to each other's, tongues dallying with one another. It was the type of kiss that only intimate lovers would engage in. Not satisfied with the kiss, his hand encircle her waist and he tried to roll over to her seat.

Both continue to kiss. Shan expertly unbutton her silky blouse, exposing her bra. In no time, he pushed her bra upward, caressing her bare breast. A shiver of pleasure coursed through her body, enjoying the feel of the hand now cupped her breast. Excitedly, Shan flicked the budding nipple with his thumb, then pinched it gently with his thumb and index fingers. Then his hand moved towards the twin mound to caress its pink bud to a similar excited state
Shivering with excitement, with her nipples stiffened to excitement from the caressing touch, she felt the exploring hand drift down over her trim belly and pulling her skirt up. She then lifted her legs a bit, giving that roving hand clear access in pulling her skirt. Fingertips slip under the waistband of the silky panties that she wore. Touching her soft curls, Shan's middle finger moved ahead in search for the golden treasure. He smiled to himself as his middle finger dipped into my wife's wet and slick slit. Hand now cupping her womanhood and middle finger deeply inserted in the cunt , Shan began to finger fuck her. My wife moved her soft hand to his manhood, so big. She wanted to please him, she unzipped his pant, searching for his cock, withdrew it and start pumping.

Shan: that’s so nice love!! Don’t stop.

Forgetting about lunch, both finger fuck each other for at least 10 minutes, and my wife cums again.

Sensing is the right timing, Shan started to sandwich my wife and look into her.

Shan: Dear, I love you. I need you now. Lets make love.

Annie: Shan, but…

Shan: is ok….

A disappointed Shan roll back to his seat, return his cock to position and zipped.

My wife, quietly adjust back her clothing. Both went for lunch without talking.

Sensing how to play his game now, Shan kept silent and did not talk to my wife as a mark of protest.
Old 25-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

5 pm, everyone left, except my wife and Shan. My wife was clearly sad with Shan’s treatment earlier.

Annie: Shan, were you mad at me?

Shan: is you. Come in.

When my wife went inside, he pull my wife to him and made her seated on his lap. Both started a short but passionate kiss.

Annie: are you mad?

Shan: is am not…(trying to lie)

Annie: you are…

Knowing his reason, my wife added
Annie: you want to make love to me? Coming inside me?

Sounding not to be deperate, “ I want to, but with your permission and your wish. “

He looks into her eyes: “do you wish to make love with me?

My wife kept quiet. He pressed again,” I will only make love with you if you permit, as said, I love you, I want you to be happy, don’t worry about me”

Still no respond, Shan try to show a disappointed face. Let’s go for dinner.

Shan pushed my wife up and stand up. When he walked passed her, my wife pull his hand, holding him. Shan knew he just won the battle.

Annie: if you want to have sex with me, promised me, you must wear condom.

Excitedly, Shan: dear, are you sure? You want to have sex with me?

Nodding, “Yes Shan, I want to have sex with you. I want you to come inside me.”

Shan asked my wife to wait and he rushed to the convenient store at the lobby. He took a 2 pcs pack and before he pays, he changed his mind and took a 12 pieces pack. He intended to use all on my wife. He paid the cashier and winked at him.

Shan’s heart thumped continuously. He gonna fuck my wife finally. He ran back to their unit not wanting my wife to change her mind.
Old 25-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster

Back inside the office, he saw my wife still seated on his chair. Trying to reassure her again, my wife did the unthinkable. She began to disrobe!! She unbuttoned her silky blouse staring at him seductively. One button at a time.

Exposing her blue bra, she pulled the blouse from the tucked in skirt. Next she unzipped her mini skirt leaving her in her matching panties.

Still in her heels, she sways over to Shan, touching his chest. She started to undid the button of his shirt, exposing his hairy chest. She proceed to remove his pant and boxer leaving him naked for her. Both breathing heavily.

Shan lifted my petite wife and lay her on his desk. He started to kiss her. A passionate kiss, hands exploring her body. My wife just encircle her hands behind his neck. Unclasping her bra, throwing it to floor he started to suck on her harden nipples. She closed her eyes and moaned as Shan bent over her to lick and suck at her sensitive nipples.

After a few minutes of licking and sucking, plus hands exploring my sexy wife body, Shan called my wife. “dear” my wife opened her eyes. “I am going to make love to you now, I want you to see.”

His hand now went over to her panties. Very tenderly, he removed her panties, rolling it down her legs, all the while looking into each other eyes. Shan opened the pack and took out a condom, tore it open and start to wear it.

“dear I am coming now, I will be slow”

Fearing the size of his cock, my wife closed her eyes. With his larger hand now holding both of her waist, he aimed his cock to her vagina. Slowly he inserted his cockhead into her.

“Shan, please be slow.”

Mmmmmmmmmm!" as half of his cock slid into the slick womanhood of my beautiful wife.

“you ok, dear?” my wife nodded.

Shan started to withdrew a bit and pump halfway into her again

“oh..Shan…oh….” “slow please”

Unable to contain, Shan suddenly made a deep thurst inside her.

“arghh..” “Shan, what are you doing?”

“dear, I can’t wait. Anyway I will slowdown.”

My wife never felt so full, a cock penetrated to her deepest area. She felt painful. Tears flow freely. She is now officially adultress, betraying our marriage by having another man cock inside her. A black cock to be exact.
Shan start to fuck my wife slowly, withdrawing half way and gently push it back, ensuring it hits my wife wall.

Involuntarily, her cunt muscles squeezed around the invading cock, sending waves of undesired pleasure through her body. Unconsciously, she squeezed her thighs against his ribs, then arched up a bit in order to tie her legs around him and lock her heels together. "Mmmmmm ………………..mmmmphhhh ………..mmmmm …………..mmmmphhhhhh!" she moaned through clenched teeth as she began to arch up to meet his thrusts.

Shan was in a desperate need to possess her body, thrusting forward with his hips.

Shan was beside himself, never before experiencing such a fantastic fuck as this was far beyond his wildest dreams finally bedding my wife. He began to pull his cock out till only his cockhead remained, then slowly dipped his throbbing hardon back into her moist slit. Then Shan began to speed up the fantastic fuck, feeling her trim sexy legs rise up to wrap around his ass as he pounded himself into her body.

Not wanting the session to be fucking session, he switch to make love mode, Shan began to fuck her in earnest, slowly but making sure she enjoyed. In and out, in and out, for 15 minutes all the while my wife pleaded with him to.

She felt an overpowering wave of pleasure overtaking her body. She began to convulse in an orgasm, her biggest orgasm. She creamed in ecstasy. She have not been thrust for such a long time, her longest will be 5 minutes, she cannot believe Shan’s lasting power.

Shan with his thick cockhead pushing forward into the parting pink treasure, enjoying the warm slick folds squeezing his pulsating cock, he groaned “Ohhhhhhhhhh, baby …………..Godddddddd ………………….dammmmmm …………………this is the best fuck ever!” he groaned.

Shan shuddered and tried to stop the sensations from building too fast, not wanting his sensitive cock to erupt prematurely. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh …………………..ohhhhhhhhhhh ……………..ahhhhhhhhh!” he groaned again as his sensitive cock was drawn into her tight pussy . “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, God, baby …………………oh, sweetie ……………….you beautiful baby!” he groaned loudly as she arched up to envelope more of his pulsating cock.

My wife lost count of the multiple orgasm she was getting. The desk was shaking heavily. Seeing my wife enjoying the coupling session, Shan cannot believe he was actually landed my wife on the desk pounding her, started to have feelings in his cock. He is cumming!!! He humped faster and faster, “ dear I am cumming now”
“Ohhhhh, Godddddd ……………………...oh, Godddddd …………………oh, Annie…………………oh, babyyyyy!” he groaned. His body shuddered as his cock exploded and began to belch out. My wife screamed as well in one final mind shattering climax.

After they came back to reality, Shan pulled his dwindling cock out of her cunt and fell over onto his back. Both took some rest from the long session.

A bit later, with the two lovers still intimately embraced and coupled together, my wife was about to move and get herself clean. Shan stopped her. “dear, I want to make love to you again, i want more now"!!

to be continue.....

how? finally the coupling session started...
Old 25-08-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

your story is so real I almost thought it is real...steam
Old 25-08-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Suckss bro waiting for ur updates so when will we get the firworks man??
Enjoy now
Thank me later
Let me know your response
Old 25-08-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69 View Post
your story is so real I almost thought it is real...steam
The person involved does exists.
And Shan did try to make a move on my wife
And she told me what he tried to do.
The rest is what I wish. But I am not sure if I can take it if happen in front of my eyes
Old 25-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro for the great story now u are part of the legend of sbf writers...congrats o joining the ranks...
Old 26-08-2014, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

Hey Bestman when is the next chapter coming up. Can't wit. Keep it up mate.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Samster

“Dear, I want you again” Shan look into my wife eyes and told her. He was not satisfied with what he achieved earlier, he wanted my wife more.

My wife was stunned. Never before she have me cumming into her twice per session. Our sex life considered normal for her but she cannot believe what she just heard. Shan was ready to mount her again. He not only have big penis, but also long holding power and recovery time. Not bad for a man in his late 40s.

My wife arched up and kissed him again. Both locked in another passionate kiss with lips exploring each other. My wife’s hand went on to check on his cock. She cannot believe he is hard again. He is ready for another round of coupling session.

He broke the kiss, “dear, I always want to make love to you on your desk”. He hold my wife hand, lead her from his room to her desk. Both still naked with my wife still in her heels.

He pushed my wife to her desk, with her back against him, my wife have to hold to the edge of the desk facing it. . She shuddered as she felt his wet lips and tongue upon as he nuzzled his face into the back of her neck . His left hand went to her breast and another hand to her pussy, touching her wet slit. “Oh….Shan…..ah….” she moaned

Then Shan was again nuzzling at her neck as she shivered and panted in nervousness. A loud gasp of unwanted pleasure escaped her lips as her body trembled in response to his touch. Her hand went to his crotch area and found his cock, and she start pumping it.

“dear, you want me again don’t you?

“Yes, “

“tell me”

“yes, Shan, I want you again” she answered.

Shan: dear, I want to come from behind, I want to doggie you

Annie: but Shan, I never tried before, not with my husband.

Shan tried to stop from laughing.

“is ok dear, I want you to enjoy, I will be slow, I know you will like it”
He tore the second condom pack and wore it.

Slowly he placed one hand against her stomach and pressed his crotch into her buttocks. She felt his hard penis push into their softness. His other hand was playing with her nipple. His mouth was biting her earlobe, his groin moving against my rounded ass. Slowly, he found the entrance.

“dear, I am coming in now” As her slit still very wet, he entered her easily. My wife shouted in ecstasy.

“oh…ah…” Shan started to fuck my wife from behind, with both hands on her waist. The thick lengthy cock slid in and out of her, rubbing against her sensitive clit, she could not help but feel the unwanted pleasure course throughout her body. Her body began to undulate under him, arching up now to meet each of his thrusts into her.

“Make love to me Shan, don’t stop” “I need you” My wife moaned. "Ahhhhhh …………….ohhhhhhhhhh ………..ahhhh ………….ahhhhhhh ………ahhhh! Ummmm ……………ummmmmm ………….ahhhhhhhh ………….ohhhhhh!" she moaned. "Ahhhhhh …………….yessss ………..ohhhhhhh ………..mmmmm ……….oh, God …………..yes …………………….I'm cumminggggggggg!" she screamed.

Shan doggie fuck her for more than 10 minutes with my wife begging him not to stop.

Shan was mesmerized by the scene of my wife back on him. Still wearing her heels, her hands on her desk, and back penetrated by him, he cannot believe his luck that he managed to get my faithful wife to let him fuck her, and begging for it. Managed to coax her into extra-marital affairs, he wish he can own my wife as much as he can.

He started to torment her,” Oh, that husband of yours is a real lucky man ……….getting a lovely beauty like you to spread her sexy leg for him each night! I cant believe it that I can take you away from him and make love to you, a job supposed to be done by him.”

He got too carried away and he knows he will cum soon. He intensifies his speed and his cock was about to explode.

“dear, I am cumming again for you!!!’ Ah!!!!”

Both reached climax at the same time, and both fall on her desk, with Shan still pinning to her.
Old 26-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Oldmanliao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

Bestman would you like to also relate the experience of your wife? Your story is grade A. Hmmm. Wonder what happens next. Dun let us wait too long .
Old 26-08-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 18
atoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update! Steam
Old 26-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Great story...up you !
Old 26-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

up u too !!
Old 28-08-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

Both laying at my wife desk panting. After two long session both needed time to recover. Shan in his late 40s haven't have such energy swapping love making session while my wife session with me normally last half an hour maximum.

When they recovered, they exchange passionate kiss.

Shan: that's the best love making session for me dear.

My wife kept quiet.

Annie: let's get dress.

Both started to get back into their clothes. Then my wife mobile rang. Is from my mum.

Mum: Ling, are you coming to see your kids tonight?

Annie: yes ma, I will leave office soon.

Mum: ok. Your kids missed you so much. Btw, did Eric called you?

Annie: no, ma. Why?

Mum: Aiya why you both not communicating meh? He asked me to tell you, due to work matter he cannot come back end of this week. He need to stay one more week.

My wife finished the conversation disappointed. Shan tried to check what happened but my wife just told her, she need to go in law place to accompany our kids for the weekend.

Both left and my wife went to my parent's place and stay for the weekend. She tried to keep the incident out of her mind by busy attending our kids.

On Sunday she received mssg from Shan.

"Dear, I missed you. Can we meet?"

"Where"

"Wait me at xxx hotel"

My wife paused and think.

"No, I am busy with the kids"

"I don't care, I will wait you there until you show up"

My wife was uncertain.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1