The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Bro dun leave us hanging leehhh.

I need to work leh... Need times to think and type the storyline
Approaching the coupling part I intend to go all out
Old 21-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 18
atoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond repute

Just up u! Nice, keep it cumming
Old 22-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am signing in every night to read your story bro...so good.
Old 22-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69 View Post
hi bro, how are u? been a long long long time since we last chat. Your email still the same?
Old 22-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Samster

bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bully View Post
hi bro, how are u? been a long long long time since we last chat. Your email still the same?
Ya man. been a long while. The email password had problem the last time and I cannot enter. so never use that email for a long time. PM me your email and I will try to create a new email again to keep in contact.
Old 22-08-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbestman View Post
I need to work leh... Need times to think and type the storyline
Approaching the coupling part I intend to go all out
So addicted and eager to read your new post bro..
Old 22-08-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shan passed some work to my wife on purpose so that she need to stay beyond 5 pm to complete it.Everyone left at 5pm sharp n my poor wife have to stay behind. Shan inside his room is waiting for the right timing to make a move on my wife.

Half way, she need to do photocopy and as all the papers are consumed, she need to fill it with new fresh papers. She bended down to open the paper tray and try to open a carton box to fill in with new papers. As today she wore a one piece floral dress, the hemline are short n it rode up, displaying the top of her skin color pantyhose. Her crotch almost visible but she was unaware.

Captivated by the alluring view, Shan walked quietly behind her, enjoying the exposed view. My wife is such a goddess dressed that way n in her seductive position. A position hood for some doggie penetration. He let my wife complete her work.

As she is too engrossed with her work, she did not notice the show she is giving him. When she turned, she was surprised.

Shan: Annie I need to talk to u. I am sorry abt that day.

Annie: abt what? Which day?

Shan: during the wedding, when we almost make love. I am sorry, I cant help it.

Annie: is over, lets forget it n move on (trying to avoid looking in his eyes)

Shan: but I cant, I enjoyed it so much that I think of you every night. If you are not married, I will go after you until you become mine. I want to make you mine.

Annie: I am happily married, Shan.

Shan: don't lie to me I know abt your husband. ML told me. He don’t deserve you. I can treat u better.

Slowly he walked near my wife, my wife tried to escape but ended blocked by the photocopier. She turned her back against him. Slowly Shan put his hand on my wife shoulder. What had been just an innocent gesture on her part now had my wife’s heart thumping in her chest. Her suiter, a dark skin Indian man, was holding her shoulder between his.

She wanted desperately to run away but could not find the strength, her body turning to putty as he began stroking her hand and arm. She didn't know what to think as the bold confident Shan advised "Ever since that night, I dreamt of you ever single night .”

He was going on slow rate. No hurrying, making sure he have enough time to tease her into submission. Next he hugged her from behind, pressing his cock to her. My wife moaned. The same cock that gave her multiple pressure. Feeling her shiver, hearing her loud panting to get a breath, fingers spreading wide as his large hands encircled her trim waist.

She couldn't think straight or think at all for that matter, not with Shan so close and touching her rather intimately. She shivered and gritted her teeth upon feeling thick fingers lowering the back zipper of her dress.
Annie: Shan ……………no …………..please ………..this ……….this is wrong! I ………….I'm married. she shuddered, praying that her pleas would stop him from continuing any further, allowing her to preserve her faithfulness in marriage.
Leaning closer, he nibbled at her earlobe, then let his thick tongue tease her inner ear. "I love you, Annie! I've always loved you! And now I want to …………..make love to you! You want me, don't you? You want me to make love to you! Don't you?" he whispered.
"Ohhhh ……………ohhhhh, Shan ………….ahhhhhh!" came her whimpering .

She felt his hands fumbling with the zipper at the back of her dress. Hands upon the soft flesh of her back, caressing her, he was pushing her dress down over her shoulders. Without the tightness around her bust to support it, the dress quickly losts its resolve, it would have fallen on its own but he wanted the pleasure of removing it leaving my sexy wife in a very revealing white bra and skimpy lacy panties covered in skin nylon. He turned her facing him for the first time. My wife covered her breast n her pussy area with her hands.

Shan: Annie love, my god, you are so sexy. Far more sexy than I can imagined.

Annie: Shan stop, what you want?

Shan: I want to help you. I know your husband is not giving you enough sex. I can fulfill you. Let me take you.

Annie was getting turn on by his lusty stare and her state of nakedness. She started to crumble.

Confidently ,Shan held my beautiful wife in his arms and kissing her passionately. It was quite a thrill to have my beautiful wife almost naked in his arm.

Shan broke the kiss and told my wife, lets go somewhere comfortable.
Old 22-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Amazed at his strength as she was easily lifted up into his arms, she draped an arm around his neck for support, then found her lips engulfed in him again. Lips parted, she shivered as Shan’s thick tongue darted between her lips, causing her to dart her pointed tongue up to meet his in response.

Shan carried my wife and put her on the sofa in the guest room. Settling my sexy wife on the sofa, Shan proceed to undress including his boxer, showing his semi-rigid cock dangling down. He is easily twice my size. My wife was amazed at the size of the cock that almost penetrate her earlier. He pulled my wife up.

Shan: Let me undress you.

He proceed to unhook her bra, shoulder straps being drawn down her arms. Looking at my wife pointed nipples. She tried to cover with her hands. He took a sniff at the lacy strip of garment before thrown to floor.

Shan: love,removed your hands please…let me enjoy your body, let me own you.

My wife was too hot and arose, she needed the attention and admiration. She wanted Shan to see her naked. My wife removed her hand comply. Baring her naked breasts for Shan.

Moving his hand to her chest,slowly he began thumbing and pinching at her bared pink nipples, getting them arouse and sticking out like pencil erasers, enjoying the feel of his sexy prey shivering against him as touched her intimately. She shivered, closing her eyes as Shan cupped and caressed her bare breasts, something no man other than her husband should be doing much less a stranger she barely know. Panting to catch her breath, she then gasped "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" as Shan bent down to her breast and took a nipple into his mouth. She could only reach up to clasp the back of Shan's neck as she arched up to feed him her tender and hardening nipple. His expert tonguing and nibbling had her sensitive nipple immediately aroused and budding up into his mouth.With homage now begin paid to other breast, my wife panted "Please, Shan!" Then, Shan straightening back up and his lips touched hers once again.

Panting for breath, he started his second assault on her body. He removed her pantyhose trying to pull her panties as well but stopped by my wife. He threw the nylon on the floor. Never mind he can wait, slowly.

Shan started to touch her panties covered pussy. “ Oh..Shan” her panties was so wet, that it became almost transparent. Feeling the his long fingers manipulating her pussy, she came right then, creaming and creaming as never before causing her to scream out her pleasure, Oh…..oh… ah…. But this was just the beginning as her skilled lover began to insert his finger into her vagina and pump it in and out of her clenching love tunnel they locked in another passionate kiss. Climaxing time and time again, throwing her legs around , my wife locked her heels together as her new lover quickly took her the crest of another mind-shattering orgasm..

With his free hand, he guided my wife’s hand to his cock. She didn’t want to touch him but with his hand over hers, he stroke his penis in rhythm with his petting of her pussy. She finally noticed and stroke his cock in recognition. They were having intercourse without touching organs. He speed his pace and she reached orgams again.

Coming back to reality, Shan planned to finally fuck her royally. He laid her back down and moved his cock to her.
Her mind suddenly had a reality flash, causing her to realize the absolute wickedness of it all. Having given her virginity to me on our wedding night, she was now about to be unfaithful to me. She was about to commit adultery.

Annie: no Shan, we cant make love, you cant go inside me.

Shan: why love, let me help you.

Annie: we can’t…

Sensing he cant be forceful, remembering what ML said. He proposed” at least let me dry humping you” “it isn’t sex, because I don’t out my cock into you”.

She looked at him with questioning look. He smiled at her naiveness. Embarrased, she nodded yes.

Shan moved further, pressing my wife to the sofa, he had her sandwiched between himself and the sofa, with his legs between hers.

"Show me that you want it too.! Guide me into your horny pussy!"

Trembling under my wife touch his cock and guided the cockhead up against her panties covered juicing slit. Shan began to hump, dry fucking my wife slowly. Pushing forward , hearing my wife groan in both pleasure and pain, it was an unbelievable thrill to hear, "Shan …………..oh, ………………please ……………….please be gentle …………….ohhhhhhhh, Goddddd ………………..you're so bigggggggggggggg!"

Unable to object or resist, in fact wanting him to possess her, she squeezed his throbbing cock and rubbed the bloated cockhead up and down the length of her oozing gash. “Ohhhhh ………………..ohhhhhhhhh,” she moaned as the thick shaft crushed her vagina. Only having made love to her husband before, Shan certainly was much bigger around and then she would soon learn how much longer also. “Oh, Shan…………………..do it ………..do it to me …………………….fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” she panted.

It was an unbelievable fuck for both lovers as they humped to meet each other thrust for thrust, only downside, his shaft was not inside her. If possible, he would like to tear her panties and stick his shaft deep inside her. But he don’t want to spoil it. He will let her beg for it.

Prodding her with each thrust, he panted out “Oh, Annie love, you’re so soft and sexy!

My wife came multiple times again…calling his name.

to be continue...

with such compromising scenario, will Shan fuck my wife with his cock, finally inside her???
Old 22-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah bro can die cock standing sial...hahaha.bro one last update pls....
Old 22-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Bro great story...waiting for your next installation.
Am also trying to continue my story but maybe have not written for quite a while now brain dead...
Old 22-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 10
LewdActs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue bro really enjoyed reading your story
Old 24-08-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

mari kita already
Old 24-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya bro....brint it on....
Old 25-08-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigggbird69 View Post
tq bro...happy cummings

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoz67 View Post
Just up u! Nice, keep it cumming
tq
Old 25-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Samster

8th floor of ABC Tower, suite 3, Guna and Associates Lawyer Firm, inside the guest room, there was movement detected. The erotic movement of a guy pinning a woman on the sofa, humping her. The so-called movement was an Indian man, Shan who lust for my once devoted wife, pressing my sexy wife on the sofa, with her right leg clamping him and the guy violently dry fucking her.

Shan was humping her and hoping her last protective garment will tear so that he can go inside her and fuck her pussy.

After 10 minutes of humping, “love, let me fuck you inside, let me make love to you.”

My wife rejected him but still encouraging him to hump her.

Sensing he might not able to fuck my wife today afterall, he made up his mind to by finishing off today session by cumming outside her.
Shan aimed at her clit, making sure is in direct contact with his cock and rammed.

“Annie love, here I cum, take my load.”

“Shan!!!!!”

Both reached climax the same time, with Shan shooting his cum all over my wife body.

As both panting, my wife mobile phone rang. And she went to answer it. Is call from my parents as both our kids want to talk to her. My wife signaled Shan to leave. Both kids missed my wife as I am oversea, my parents volunteered to babysit them. Saving goodbye to our kids promising to visit them this weekened, my wife cried, what seems to be crying for missing the kids were actually cry by my wife for her unfaifhfully act earlier.

Picking up her garments, and dress next to the copier, she try to readjust herself back to her formal self. Once done, she drove home, dinner and settled herself to bed. Under the blanket, she could not resist touching herself, shivering as she closed her eyes and pretended that it was Shan cupping her breasts ……………..toying with her budding nipples! She moved the other hand to her clit and start fingering herself. She increases her speed and moaned when reached orgasm.

Next morning, she woke up and recalled the event yesterday. She told herself, she need to compose herself and not letting the things to repeat. She need to save her marriage. Picking up a boring button shirt and long pant, she thought she need to say no to Shan in case he make a move on her again. She went to take shower and under the hot shower, she imagined the size of Shan’s enormous cock and unable to resist, she finger herself again, imagining Shan was inside the shower with her, fingering her and fucking her from behind. She reached orgasm again. She chided herself for acting like a slut.

She came out from shower picked out the clothes she had initially planned to wear to work, then put it back and selected more elegant one. She picked up a silky puple button up shirt and a black mini skirt with high slit at the right side. At that point, she found herself asking ‘Why do you want to dress so attractively today?’ Without answering herself, she went to work, this time without nylon as the slit was high enough, if she wore nylon, the top of the nylon pantyhose can be seen.

To be continue….
Hows everyone weekend???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1