The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Fantasies Of My Wife

Both had the most intense orgasm ever had hit them . As the waves subsided, my wife could feel the hot warmth of his load spreading out . They just hang in there in a dreamlike state marveling at the feeling of what was happening.

When reality began to return to my wife the fear of what she had done returned too. She looked down between her spread out legs to see the shiny coating of his seed as polluting her sari. What had I done! She began to cry.

Annie: Shan, what we had done?

Shan; Love, I'm sorry, you looked and felt too good... I wanted to fuck you so much and I never imagined you would actually let me dry fuck you...

During that moment, voices are coming out from the event hall and my wife ran to the ladies, while Shan just zipped his slack and pretend nothing happened. She locked herself in the cubicle, crying. What happened to me? Why am I engaging in such a lewd act with a man I barely know? She keep on blaming herself. What had given her so much illicit pleasure just moments ago now felt so horrid and despicable. Worst she let him to spilt his seed to her body. She tried to wash it away. Thinking of me, she sniffled back the tears.
Then there is a knock at her cubicle.

Rajes: hey Annie, you there? Are you ok?

Annie: yes I am here

Rajes: Are you ok? We are so worried of you.

Annie: I am ok, just dizzy and rested here until time passed. Please wait, I will come out soon.

My wife tried to clean whatever mess from her sari and made sure her clothing are back in place. When she felt she is ok, she went out.

Annie: Rajes, I am very dizzy, can you send me home now?

Rajes: ok. I will inform Mr. and Mrs Guna and the rest.

So Rajes sent her home, and in her car my wife felt sorry to Rajes for spoiling her dinner.

Back in home, my wife took a hot shower, scrubbing her skin raw, trying to wash all the evidence of her infidelity from her body.

Back on our marital bed,my wife began to sob feeling so disgraced at having violated her marital vows. After years of not looking at another man, she had let an Indian guy to seduce her. Recalling her ordeal,she cant believe Shan’s enormous tool can bring her to intense multiple orgasm she ever had. She was feeling so guilty at what had just taken place, blaming herself for not putting up anything but a mere token resistance. She felt so weak and powerless to resist him once he merely touched her, regardless of her love for me. Throughout her marriage, my wife had never once considered being unfaithful to me, so she was totally beside herself at the helplessness that she found herself in. She shamefully realized that if she would have not put up any resistance Shan will stripped her naked right there in the balcony and fucked her.The image kept playing in her mind. Due to exhaustion, she doze off.

Meanwhile, Shan after her semi conquest of my wife,(semi as he haven’t really officially fuck my wife royally), having almost nailed a happily married woman for the very first time, he could not believe the sense of achievement that he had just accomplished. He knew there is no stop from him to accomplish his ultimate dream, that is to get into my wife tight panties and make passionate love to her. He knew he need to accomplish it. As icing to the cake, he will make sure my wife will cry and beg him to fuck her.

Meanwhile, unbeknown to Shan and my wife, Mei Ling were there to witness the illicit act of them, satisfying each others hunger. She watched from far, enjoying the steamy scene, making sure she recorded the event on phone, in case it came handy in the future………soon, very soon, Madam, I will make sure you lost your infidelity to this man………

To be continue……

hey guys, what do you think? excited to know how my wife will succumb to this man?
Old 20-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continue bro standing like pole liao.
Old 20-08-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 18
atoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond reputeatoz67 has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue, excited to know what's next
Old 20-08-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
heujenying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 20-08-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

yourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryourbestman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shan started his conquest with help

Shan still fresh from memories of the fruitful day, was looking forward to press further
to finally nail my beautiful and faifthful wife. He longed to get his dirty palms into my wife white
creamy breasts and pointed nipples again, he knew he need to get into her honey pot as well. A place
he longed to go, since the first time he saw her.

The question now, how he should proceed? Can he just call her? Something he ponder greatly. He knew
my wife will be in resistance mode, denying anything on that faihful day and will blame largely on her
alcohol induce state of mind. He need to think carefully. Or else he might lost her forever, something
he is not willing to give up, more likely, his bulging cock not willing to give up.

As he is still thinking, he received a text mssg on his phone. Beep..beep...an unknown number. He opened his mssg box
and saw a photo of him n my wife humping each other at the balcony that day.

"If you want to achieve your goal, call me"

Shan replied, "Who r u? what do u want?"

"Call me and you will know"

Shan made the call.

Shan: who are you?

Mei Ling (ML): do you want to fuck Annie?

Shan: who are you?

ML: Just answer me.

Shan: yes, i want to fuck her, but who r u?

ML: you dont need to know, but i can help you, but u must listen to what i say, do we have a deal?

Shan puzzled: ok, i will listen to how, but how?

ML: simple, just dont do anything now, not a single move

Shan: what? are u nut? she is fucking hot now and i need to be quick

ML: trust me, i can sort that out... i will call you in few days, meantime, dont do anything stupid.
she will be denial mode, if you act blindly, you will fail, women are sentimental, you must
play your game right. in right conscience of mind, she will expect you to make your move now....so she will be
prepared, you must caught her offguard...let her keep guessing, and take her down when she is vulnerable. be patient

Shan: ok deal, but why are you helping me n what do u want?

ML: i will tell u when the time come.

Shan was stunned but excited with the phone call...he is not sure who is the lady calling, presumably someone attended
the event and saw their stunt that day.

Back to my wife, after that day, she tried to clear everything out of her mind.
she had never entertained the idea or thought of ever having an extra-marital affair.
She was truly in love with me and our marital vows were something sacred to her. But a simple touch by Shan had her
putty under his touch.The only resistance my lovely wife could put up was to whimper and plead
with him to stop, that she could not be unfaithful to me, but she did nothing to physically fight him off.
She need to make a stand, she need to do something to preserve her marriage. If Shan try to make a move on her, she will
inform to her boss Mr. Guna.

When she went back to office on Monday, she expect Shan will start his assault on her, by either showing up at her office
or call her to test water. Mr. Guna asked about my wife early departure and she apologise for leaving early due to her dizziness.
The day went by without any special incident, including the whole one week. My wife was relief, thinking maybe Shan felt guilty and
no face to see her. Shan only came to her office the second week and act cool and didnt even talk to her. To my wife suprised and deep
down she was disappointed, but not sure why she felt that way.

Back in home, as I was back from oversea biz trip, my wife greeted me with heavy petting, telling how much she missed me. From her caressing,
I knew she need me that night. After getting our kids to sleep, my wife took the initiative to tease me n ride on top of me, begging me to
make love to her. Suprised by her change, as she was previously reserve type, I cannot control my urge and cum within few strokes to her dismay.
Over the next few days, my wife try to entice me again. She aggressively initiated sex,to quell the constant itch between her legs.
But it was to no avail as her plan failed miserably, only adding to her sexual frustration.

Me: dear, what happened to you?

Annie: nothing, (feeling frustated),

Me: are you mad at me? for not able to satisfy you?

Annie: no, nothing....

Me: but..but you are acting strange, you are not like that before, you never take initative.

Annie: how strange? you feel something wrong with me? how abt you?
At the same time, she went to our dressing table and flaunt a few oversea KTV joint receipts.

Me: what u check on me?

Annie: why cant I? are you fucking gals outside? lost your interest in me? you dirty man, get out from our room!!

Me: hey, what are you doing? ok, fine screw you!!!

My wife threw me out of the room, and I need to sleep in our living room. Leaving my wife crying n frustated

The next day, we never talked to each other and we left for work. My wife eyes were swollen from crying the whole night n didnt get enough sleep..and ML noticed that.

ML: Madam, what happened to you? you looked terrible.

Annie: nothing, just lacked of sleep

ML: but your eyes, did you cry last night? dont lie to me, i know you cried. tell me
ML pretend to concern abt my wife.

My wife start crying: Is abt my husband, he went to karaoke joint in his oversea trip. He lost interest in me.

ML unable to contain her laugh: but how u know? maybe he didnt do anything stupid? are you sure?

Annie: I am not sure, but he seems unable to last long n show no interest, i need to take initiative.

ML: Madam, i am so sorry for you. Your husband is a bastard, he have such a hot n lovely wife, and he took you for granted.
Let me tell u a plan to woo him back...but first do u still love him?

My wife nodded.

ML: ok, very simple, i knew men very well, what they have they took for granted, means he is less appreciative of you now.
you should change, put back the charm n confidence in u, show to him you are still desirable by men. he will take note.

Annie: I am confused, but how?

ML: Madam, everyone in the office knew you are the hottest asset here but confined by your conservative outlook...you see, you dont even wear mini skirt or
skin revealling shirt, your daily clothing are so dull. you need a change over.

Annie: will it work?

ML: come on, men will always be men, they need to see skin n more skin. lets
go shopping today after work, heck you need to care abt your husband

yes true, my naive wife still think ML was sincere in helping her to save her marriage n not sure the plan hatched by ML.

to be continue...

any poles up???
Old 20-08-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not only pole up want to vomit liao. pls bro continue dun torture us pls...
Old 20-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juriya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more.
Old 20-08-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Office time moved so slow, during lunch, my wife saw a mssg from me,

" are you ok dear?" as I am not romantic type, i never send me any mssg
in work unless on certain issue we need to discuss....

ML saw it and asked my wife to ignore the mssg

ML: Madam, you must give him cold shoulder now, let him feel the pain of u ignoring him, moreover he only mssg u once all this year

Always the naive person, my wife agrees with her and ignored me

5 pm sharp, they left in my wife car to shopping mall. ML brought my wife to a boutique selling office wear.
selecting some OL suits with revealling or skin tight outfit and few mini and pencil skirt.
Most of the skirts are short or have slits. My wife blushed thinking of herself wearing these revealing
clothings. ML urged my wife to try some and most looked nice on her. She looked herself in the mirror
and think she still look goods. Selecting a few, my wife paid and they proceed to buy some high heels.

ML: Madam, you should throw away those flat grandma shoe, those are for grandma going to market

Annie: but what kind of shoes suit me? or my new attires?

ML; you should try wearing open toe heels or we call 'come fuck me shoe"

Both laugh....and finally my wife bought few pairs, with different colors and also some smoky color pantyhose to match her heels.

And finally, for intimate wear...ML said.

So they proceed to Victoria Secret, buying a few lacy n sexy matching bras n panties, mostly in dark colors
My wife wanted to buy some sexy sleepwear but ML stopped her

Annie: why? I thought i need to seduce my husband, but I am buying mainly office wear, heels. How to entice him?

ML: thats why madam, you still dont get my point, you need to change yourself, get everyone noticed n excited about your new appeal.

Annie: i am not sure what u talking about

ML: Madam, those attires and heels is to lure other men to admire you...to bring back the confidence in you

Annie: opss....but how it will affect my husband, how he can come into picture?

ML: when your husband saw u in these attire, he will take notice of u, he will feel refresh, n he will caution any wolf will prey his pretty
n sexy wife....when he feel unsecure, you already won the battle. u need to tease him, remember, you said he lost interest in you.

Annie: hm...how naughty of you....

So they proceed to dinner and then my wife send dropped ML home, below her flat, ML reminded that she look forward to see a new her tomorrow.

After my wife left, ML made a phone call.

ML: Is me, tomorrow be sure to go to your bro's firm. you will see a changed Annie, praise her n stare at her with desire but dont do anything,
just enjoy your view. i will do the rest.

She hanged and smirk. Soon very soon, bitch, i shall see your downfall....

to be continue...

sorry need to go home n bang my wife.....

tell u what, my wife is on period yesterday but she want me to finger fuck her..
for the first time, i managed to get her to imagine her being doggie by one of her indian lawyer colleague
she cum calling his name.....
Old 20-08-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbestman View Post
Office time moved so slow, during lunch, my wife saw a mssg from me,

" are you ok dear?" as I am not romantic type, i never send me any mssg
in work unless on certain issue we need to discuss....

ML saw it and asked my wife to ignore the mssg

ML: Madam, you must give him cold shoulder now, let him feel the pain of u ignoring him, moreover he only mssg u once all this year

Always the naive person, my wife agrees with her and ignored me

5 pm sharp, they left in my wife car to shopping mall. ML brought my wife to a boutique selling office wear.
selecting some OL suits with revealling or skin tight outfit and few mini and pencil skirt.
Most of the skirts are short or have slits. My wife blushed thinking of herself wearing these revealing
clothings. ML urged my wife to try some and most looked nice on her. She looked herself in the mirror
and think she still look goods. Selecting a few, my wife paid and they proceed to buy some high heels.

ML: Madam, you should throw away those flat grandma shoe, those are for grandma going to market

Annie: but what kind of shoes suit me? or my new attires?

ML; you should try wearing open toe heels or we call 'come fuck me shoe"

Both laugh....and finally my wife bought few pairs, with different colors and also some smoky color pantyhose to match her heels.

And finally, for intimate wear...ML said.

So they proceed to Victoria Secret, buying a few lacy n sexy matching bras n panties, mostly in dark colors
My wife wanted to buy some sexy sleepwear but ML stopped her

Annie: why? I thought i need to seduce my husband, but I am buying mainly office wear, heels. How to entice him?

ML: thats why madam, you still dont get my point, you need to change yourself, get everyone noticed n excited about your new appeal.

Annie: i am not sure what u talking about

ML: Madam, those attires and heels is to lure other men to admire you...to bring back the confidence in you

Annie: opss....but how it will affect my husband, how he can come into picture?

ML: when your husband saw u in these attire, he will take notice of u, he will feel refresh, n he will caution any wolf will prey his pretty
n sexy wife....when he feel unsecure, you already won the battle. u need to tease him, remember, you said he lost interest in you.

Annie: hm...how naughty of you....

So they proceed to dinner and then my wife send dropped ML home, below her flat, ML reminded that she look forward to see a new her tomorrow.

After my wife left, ML made a phone call.

ML: Is me, tomorrow be sure to go to your bro's firm. you will see a changed Annie, praise her n stare at her with desire but dont do anything,
just enjoy your view. i will do the rest.

She hanged and smirk. Soon very soon, bitch, i shall see your downfall....

to be continue...

sorry need to go home n bang my wife.....

tell u what, my wife is on period yesterday but she want me to finger fuck her..
for the first time, i managed to get her to imagine her being doggie by one of her indian lawyer colleague
she cum calling his name.....
wow...great story bro. and have fun. Make her wear the smoky pantyhose and ol attire when u finger her. cheers..
Old 20-08-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more bro..
Old 21-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 21-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

My wife reached home and saw me reading newspaper in the living room, I saw her with bags of shopping loots. As I already put my 2 kids to sleep, my wife went to shower, I tried to check what she bought and surprised to see the hot n sexy stuffs . When she came out, I pretend to sleep and I slept slanting n back facing her. She dimed the light and slept with her back facing me as well.

Next morning, my wife woke up early, getting ready, as I normally check-in late to work, I just help around with the kids. When she step out from the washroom, I was back in the room waiting for her to dress-up.

She went to her shopping bags and took out a pair of black undergarments. Taking off her drab housedress, along with her plain white bra n panties, she slowly changed into her more intimate undergarments chosen. The matching lacy black bra and panties were far more provocative than the plain old white ones. I have a massive hard-on. Then she proceed to slip a pair of smoky nylon pantyhose to her slender legs.

Next she took out a white body tight button shirt and a short mini skirt. The button shirt is so tight that it accentuate her body perfectly, making her breast prominent and finally the mini skirt a few inches above her knee. She look so fucking hot and I wish to take her there. My wife saw my bulging member and she felt happy. Wearing her red strappy high heel she bid farewell to our kids and left for work. Leaving me breathless of what I saw.

She drove to work happily knowing the plan work. At least my husband start to take notice of me, she thinks. From her parking lot to office, she got wolf stare from all males passing by gazing at her silky legs and also her ample breast. Undressing my wife with their leering eyes. Even an old security man working at the lobby cannot take his eyes off her body. Hoping to stop her and do physical inspection on her.

At work, her close friend Rajes had noticed how she had dressed and teasingly said “ Horde of horny men will have trouble keeping their members in check today”. Trying to keep from blushing, She merely shrugged and advised that sometimes is good to chance some changes.

She saw ML came in joining them in the pantry.

ML: how’s it?

Annie: It works, my husband watched me changing and I saw his crotch bulging.

ML: how about others? I bet many men looks at you today.
Annie: (shyly), ya, I do saw a lot of stare, you know what, even Pak Samad, the Security gazed at me like he wanna eat me!
Both laugh.

Is time to start working, n Mr. Guna n the rest of male colleagues saw her changes and acknowledged her. My wife felt happy. Meantime, ML sent a mssg to Shan reminding to pay their office a visit. Reminding him to let her know the time, so that she can plan to get my wife to answer the door.

Shan reached 1 hour before lunch, ML asked my wife to answer the door pretended to be busy. My wife went and is Shan! She stunned, and not sure how to react. Pictures of the past event came back to her. Pictures of her in heating moment with him. Shan saw my wife n his cock hardens. My wife opened the glass door.

Annie: Good morning, Mr. Shan

Shan: Morning, Annie. You looks great.

Staring at my wife slender body n sexy legs. Shan openly checking my wife again. The same stare he made the night she almost lost her infidelity to him. My wife had a tingling sensation between her legs. Getting turn on by his stare. When she walk back to her desk, she swayed her bottom unknowingly.

Shan talked to Mr. Guna, and Mr. Guna told him, he will be leaving to India for one week and asked if Shan could help to watch over the office as he will leave that night. Shan willingly accepted and Mr. Guna announced to everyone that Shan will relieve him during his absent. Mr. Guna left after that for lunch appointment.

Shan pretended to ask ML for lunch and when ML asked my wife, she refused saying she is busy. So Shan and ML left for lunch, with Shan giving my wife a lusty look. My wife felt the same sensation between her legs.

During lunch, Shan told ML,
Shan: I know you are the one calling me. Why are u doing this and helping me?

ML: I cant tell u now, but I really want to help you. Trust me.

Shan: how? You said I can fuck her. I need to fuck her.

ML: calm down. I knew she got problem with her husband. Her husband cock should be shorter than you. And importantly,I knew he have ED, he cant last long. He cant statisfy her. Let her frustrated, n your time will come.

Shan: hm…how?

ML: I asked her to dress sexily this few days. Woman like her were neglected by husband so long. She is vulnerable, she need attention and admiration from men. She need to be wanted again. With her getting hot while her husband not able to satisfy her, she is one hot property waiting to be taken.

Shan: so what next?

ML: very easy, play with her heart. Make her think you fall in love with her, not lust. When women became week, she need love. Use sweet word, let her heart melt. Show her more caring. Do you have 10 dollars.

ML: why? (taking out his money)

Shan: caring, you need to show you care for her.

Both went to 7-11 and they bought some sandwiches and a soya drink.
ML requested Shan to leave as nothing need to be done and leave the rest to her.

Back to office ML passed the sandwiches and drink to my wife.

Annie: thanks ML, that’s so kind of u

ML: don’t thanks me, thanks Mr. Shan, he is the one buying

Annie: huh?
ML: I am not sure, he think you are pity, have to work during lunch time. I think he is a nice man.

My wife wondered by Shan’s action. Why is he treating her nicely?

To be continue…..

Sorry guys, maybe you guys are waiting for some steamy action, it will come next…be sure to check this thread. And let me know if you like it.
Old 21-08-2014, 02:42 PM
Samster

My wife confused by his action, ate the sandwiches and finished the drink without thinking much.

The day passed by rather uneventful, with some horny male colleague trying to stare at her legs or go near her table, trying to check her body.

That night, I helped her to get the kids to bed, something that I normally did when I was not out of town. My wife knew I was helping as I was anxious to get her into bed for some lovemaking. She was eager to please me, feeling especially guilty of the sin that she had committed and lack of sex she get recently. In the darkness of the night, she felt the caressing hands upon her body and the gentle way that I normally made love to her. She had hunched up at me, encircling my humping body to her but it only served to excite me to spurting my love juices much sooner. She had clenched her teeth tightly, refraining from yelling out her frustration.

Moments later, She let go of her arms and legs embracing me, who after having shot my load was now about to go to sleep. My body merely shifted a bit and rolled off to the side, as her clenching cunt muscles squeezed out my dwindled and now useless cock. Clamping her legs together to prevent leakage of my watery cum from wetting the bed, my wife got up to make her way to the bathroom, needing to clean up the mess that I had left.

As she cleansed herself, she could not help but to let her fingers move in search of her sensitive clit, needing to obtain relief from the agitating itch started earlier of the day. Relief came as she fingered herself while her thoughts went back to her adventure with Shan on the faithful night. She cummed hardly picturing Shan dry humping her with his much massive cock.

Morning, she went through the same routine this time wearing a silky dark brown lacy bra and panties. After wearing her black color nylon hose, she choosed a grey one piece dress, the hem of the skirt stopped a few inches above her knee, the front with a daring neckline, showing hints of her creamy cleavage. She left for work and like yesterday, she received nasty stares from men on the street. She walked weavingly trying to tease.

When she reached her desk, she saw a package of sandwiches, unlike yesterday, the sandwiches are from a famous bakery. Sensing is from Shan, she looked around searching for him. At the same time, Shan came out from Mr. Guna’s room and look at her. This time, he look with earnest without the lusty look. They exchanged greetings. My wife just remembered Shan will take over during his bro absence.

ML came in 5 minutes later and saw the sandwiches on her table. Winking at my wife, saying, not bad huh…

As Shan will take over his bro job, my wife the secretary need to brief him about his jobs. Shan asked my wife to sit in front of his desk. She could not help but notice the slight eye movement of him made towards her ogling her long nylon covered legs. During the discussion she squirm about in the seat, letting the hem of her short skirt to ride up far onto her trim thighs. Shan is peeping at her legs again. A wicked sensation came into my wife vagina. She felt horny. She squirm further, until the level where the pantyhose changed color to a less transparent, darker shade area became visible. This also gave him a glimpse of heaven the tiny little bit of her crotch-- covered by dark brown panties and a layer of black nylon. Then to add to the allure of the long legs, she let a heel slip off her trim right foot and began to dangle it with her tiny toes. The atmosphere where hot. My wife panties was getting wet teasing him.

During lunch, he brought my wife and ML to a restaurant, acting as a perfect gentleman, he help my wife on the car door, making sure to check her nylon covered leg when she gets out of the car. Peeping at her dark brown panties.
Another 2 days passed with same routine, with my wife teasing Shan and men with her alluring dressing. Shan continue to buy breakfast and evening snacks to her with one petal of rose attached to it.

Meantime, I need to fly to China due to urgent issue. Our parents that helped us to babysit during day time will help us to take care of our kids. So my wife need not fetch them. My wife was upset. Adding with no sex life during this few days.

ML: what kind of man is this, always neglect his pretty wife. Poor you. You dress to impressed him but he left just like that.

My wife kept quiet. She continue, never mind, if he don’t appreciate, someone will.

Annie: huh?

ML: don’t you know, Shan is admiring you.

Annie: don’t be silly

ML: I can sense it, from his look and the way he treated you. I don’t think he lust over you but he likes you.

My wife puzzled, try to make sense what she said. Cannot be, Shan just few weeks ago try to force himself on her but now falling for her?

ML: don’t think so much, ask him, he keep on buying u things n treat u so nice. Today since you are not hurry home, stay back n talk to him.

ML, sent a mssg to Shan abt her plan, leaving the office 5 pm sharp and try to get my wife to stay.

to be continue...
Old 21-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 11
hownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant futurehownow has a brilliant future

nice story... always loved OL in pantyhose... u get ur wife to f wearing pantyhose?

up list:
SGhappyman, esssinine, phelps, Hanster, kyc2110
(if i miss anyone pls pls pls remind mi. i'm so sorry if i missed you out...)

pls don't expect me to return cos i'm very bad at returning.
Old 21-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

Bro dun leave us hanging leehhh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1