The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Upskirt experiences~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
Sure boh? I don't have such luck
Women and men r the same. Whatever men can think of, women also think the same. It is juz this world always assume women as the innocent party n created all these curiosity. Sometimes, i do believe some women in mrt uses breast to brush against the male commuters, juz like some men uses penis to brush against some who might be wearing g string. Juz that men r always assume to be the aggressor n got punished. When u go ktv, u might sometimes feel that the coyete also wanted to have fun. U go alone, have $, they also boring cos no fun. U go with group, although u give lesser, they will still look for u next time.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kicks217 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's this girl working within Eightrium in CBP that you can see her panties even when walking. hehe

I saw her black panty last Wednesday while walking a few feet behind her
Old 10-08-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plpl View Post
Hi bros,

Today went i was on my way to work, while walking to mrt i saw a OL in tight and short skirt. i eyeing on her all the way to mrt. I also followed her to the same gate.

When she entered the mrt, i purposely sit opposite her and when she seated before she cross her legs i can see her panties it is hot pink in colour. Immediately i got a hard on.
Tonight, I went to a restaurant and saw a waitress in short mini skirt and tight polo tee. I stared at her all the way from the entrance to the table and kept looking at her.

Then she came to my table to take my order and I purposely dropped my napkin so she had to pick it up. As she squatted down, I let me eyes roam downwards and saw her panties. It was in a hot biege lacey number. Immediately I got a hard on... also

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 16-08-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
plpl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy View Post
Tonight, I went to a restaurant and saw a waitress in short mini skirt and tight polo tee. I stared at her all the way from the entrance to the table and kept looking at her.

Then she came to my table to take my order and I purposely dropped my napkin so she had to pick it up. As she squatted down, I let me eyes roam downwards and saw her panties. It was in a hot biege lacey number. Immediately I got a hard on... also
Woah nice one bro ! tis is gd
Old 16-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
escaflower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was shopping with my wife in the one of the department store. So we proceed to the ladies shoes department and over there I manage to get a lot of viewing while my wife was testing out the shoes. Saw few gers upskirts when they are trying too... They were wearing short tight skirt and were sitting down to try out the shoes. Without they knowing, the triangle view shape were expose long enough for me to have a good view... haha.. see until shiok shiok
Old 16-08-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

saw OL got off from taxi.. open door one leg out first.. wah red small panties!!!

telegram:
Old 16-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Best place to see is orchard ion

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 16-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kurious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once I was buying dinner at the food centre, one of the stall helper was taking a break so she sat down to read newspaper, seated opposite at the table in front of me. She wore short denim skirt and had her legs opened a bit. Zaogeng!
Then as she was reading and I was looking, she looked up and saw me

I looked elsewhere immediately, feeling paiseh.

Then, she made an unexpected move. With a smirk on her face, she returned to read her newspaper and spreader her legs more. Wow! Red hot panty she showed. She really sat "kar kui kui" and flashed me. She was swaying her thighs to attract attention too. Then as I was enjoying the view, she looked up at me and smiled and at the same time open her legs wide.

I smiled to her and gave her a wink. She's smiled again and continued to sway her legs and she looked at me with that CFM look.

Then her boss called her to go back to work and the show ended. What a "hard" experience for me during that tabao assignment.
Old 17-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious View Post

Then, she made an unexpected move. With a smirk on her face, she returned to read her newspaper and spreader her legs more. Wow! Red hot panty she showed. She really sat "kar kui kui" and flashed me. She was swaying her thighs to attract attention too. Then as I was enjoying the view, she looked up at me and smiled and at the same time open her legs wide.

I smiled to her and gave her a wink. She's smiled again and continued to sway her legs and she looked at me with that CFM look.
Maituleow... Go ahead signals all there
Old 17-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
theflash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at MRT platform waiting for train. Saw this cute couple come up the escalator. Girl was a SYT wearing a cute dress. Then, the giant fans blew and her dress flipped up a little, can see some tight purple undies wrapping her ass. Followed them around hoping to see more, the girl actually flipped the dress up on her own to show her bf! On one hand, felt cheated cos it was like safety pants not undies, but also quite shiok to see such a daring slutty tease
Old 18-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Best place to see is orchard ion
bro, mind share some experience that you got?
Old 18-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurious View Post
Once I was buying dinner at the food centre, one of the stall helper was taking a break so she sat down to read newspaper, seated opposite at the table in front of me. She wore short denim skirt and had her legs opened a bit. Zaogeng!
Then as she was reading and I was looking, she looked up and saw me

I looked elsewhere immediately, feeling paiseh.

Then her boss called her to go back to work and the show ended. What a "hard" experience for me during that tabao assignment.
bro, then did u went to find her after that?
Old 18-08-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflash View Post
Was at MRT platform waiting for train. Saw this cute couple come up the escalator. Girl was a SYT wearing a cute dress. Then, the giant fans blew and her dress flipped up a little, can see some tight purple undies wrapping her ass. Followed them around hoping to see more, the girl actually flipped the dress up on her own to show her bf! On one hand, felt cheated cos it was like safety pants not undies, but also quite shiok to see such a daring slutty tease
hahah what a slut,i believe her bf have bonked her many times alr
Old 22-08-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

anymore upskirt experiences bro?
Old 23-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escaflower View Post
Was shopping with my wife in the one of the department store. So we proceed to the ladies shoes department and over there I manage to get a lot of viewing while my wife was testing out the shoes. Saw few gers upskirts when they are trying too... They were wearing short tight skirt and were sitting down to try out the shoes. Without they knowing, the triangle view shape were expose long enough for me to have a good view... haha.. see until shiok shiok
when we are wearing skirt its very hard for us to prevent zaogeng when we are trying shoes especially when the seat are quite low. most of the time can always see those guys will accompany their wife or gf in the shop eyeing at ladies who are trying out shoes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1