The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!
Re: The receptionist

Great story. Upz u in the next story entry.. keep it up bro.

ExChanGe oF RepuTaTion WelComE. It's All AbouT HeLping One AnothEr.. LeaVe Your Nick~
Old 15-08-2014, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Number21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNumber21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Glad to see readers coming in. Lets get going.

After the chalet incident with Cindy sometimes back, I began to miss the idea although that time was a bad experience. So Yvoone and I decided to book a chalet all by ourselves for the last weekend before school started.

Lying comfortably on the bed, we started our chalet holidays with a tv marathon. On and on it went and we forgotten our dinner. We quickly headed out for dinner. While on our way back, the surrounding was pretty quiet as it wasn't the holiday seasons. Yvoone got a little touchy. Her hands would brush against my butt so often that I knew it wasn't accidental.

I guessed her next contact and I turned to her quickly. Her hand touched my dick lightly. I took the chance and teased her for "molesting" my dick. She grabbed onto it without shy and said.

Yvoone: Already so hard, what molest? Steam until so shiok already still say I molest you? Then I will really molest and rape you.

She came real close to me. I could hear her breathing. She rocked her hips and my dick was touching on her pussy. Her hands went round my neck and she looked at me sucductively. Biting on her lips, she came close for a kiss which soon turned out into a fierce french. Right in the middle of no where. My hands wnet under her skirt to feel her butt. One word, shiok. She was wearing a g-string inside. I felt every inch of her smooth round butt. I slided my hand under that thin strap of her g-string which stuck in between her butt crack. Her butt was all for me to squeeze now, Both hands went under her skirt and cupped her butt squeezing the cheeks real hard. She got high and bit me on my lips. It was sexy. We started biting each other on the tongue and lips.

She jumped onto me and hung on to me with her legs around my waist. The scene of Leo and Cindy making out came to my mind. Everything came to a pause and I got Yvoone off me. We headed back to the chalet.

Back at our room, I sat at the bed dreaming away. Yvoone came from behind with some teasing. All around my neck, she kissed. Soon the heat was up again. Her hands went under my shirt and rubbed my nipples. An idea came up to me. Why not the both of us have a shower together first. I suggested it to her and she agreed immediately. I got excited. We stripped quickly and headed to the shower. Too bad there wasn't a bathtub. Yvoone got horny after some touch on her pussy. She soaped me using her boobies. Down my body to my solid hard dick. It went between her boobs and disappeared. I did the same on her from head to toe and she laughed. It was funny for a guy to do the same but who cares, it was fun. She played my butt hole and suddenly inserted a finger inside. It felt strange but soon became pleasuring. She washed her hands and we were all ready by then.

Wrapped under the towels, we headed to our love nest. She laid right in my arms while I hugged her tightly. We were like lovers but I was clear of where our relationship stood. Her hand went under my towel to feel my dick and mine went under hers to grab her tits. Her nipples got hard and so was my dick. Off the towels went. She rolled up onto me and a tongue fight broke out. We rolled on each others with our lips tightly locked. She lost her battle and I was all on top nailing her to the bed.

I went up to her face and fed her my dick. She sucked and licked it like a little girl. Slowly thrusting my dick into her mouth. With every pump, I rubbed my butt on her boobs which she was squeezing up. It felt good when the fleshy body parts met. Soft and bouncy. She requested for her share. Slowly from her neck, I sucked and licked down her body. By the time I reached her pussy, her legs were already wide open with her welcoming pinkish shaved pussy.

She always smell so good down there. I kissed her lovely abalone and soon started my frenching with her second lips. I got my tongue as deep in as possible. She was moaning. I then gave her a sudden suck on her clit. She arched her back high up while her hands grabbed on my head. I did not let her down. I kneeled on the bed and pulled her up so that her thighs were on my shoulders. Her groin was right at my face while I continued to taste her pussy. She was all wet.

I let her down and she was like on drugs. She forced me down for a 69. She did not came down close for me to lick her but she attacked my dick furiously. I had to stop her before I cummed. Sliding down my body with her butt rubbing, she grinded her wet pussy around my dick. She took and inserted my dick into her pussy. She started rocking. I only saw her butt rocking when my dick went in and out of her pussy. After awhile, she stopped. With my dick still inside, I got her up and we did doggy. We were directly in front of the mirror when I pumped her doggy style on the bed. A very good view indeed. She was looking at me, bting on her lips while her boobs were bouncing away with each thrust. With her moaning and the piaking sound plus the good view, cumming was easy as 1, 2, 3. But of course, I did not let her off that easily.

I laid back down for her to do her cowgirl. I squeezed hard on her boobs when she rode away. I sat up and she continued to bounce up and down. I had to slow her down before I could get my lips on hers. I frenched her to her back and fucked her with me sitting. From there we changed to missionary with my dick still inside. Looking at myself in the mirror fucking her, cumming was near.

She got up and gave a bbbj and soon enough, she sucked the hell out of my dick. With the cum in her mouth, she continued to bbbj me spreading my cum all over my dick. After she was finally done, all the cum was on me instead of inside her mouth.

We went for washup and that was almost all for the night.
Old 15-08-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
ahpui123123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walieww any bros can submit this for 红星大奖 best script?
Old 15-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice, hot update there! love it
keep it up!
Old 15-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

Number21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNumber21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

LOL, really can get award meh? No la, havent reach the juicy part of the thread title. You all must continue to support and that will be my award ok? Lets carry on.

It was Sunday and our last day before school starts. We won't be staying for the night at the chalet as we had to go home and prepare for the next school day. We made sure that every hour in the morning was fully used.

We started our day with a refreshing shower together. It wasn't those shower followed by sex but rather a full thorough shower. We helped each other shampoo'ed. Yvoone got cheeky and played with the foam. We started spamming shampoo and very shortly the entire bathroom was like a bubble land. She placed foam all over my body starting with my dick. As she was building her foam man(me), I did the same by placing foam on her boobs. It was cute. It looked like a cloud bra. And lots of foam on her pussy. Now she wore a foam bikini. It went on for awhile as we had a foam battle.

We got tired when things got messy. Then we had a game of shaking. I mean body shaking. So basically we had to shake off the foam on our body without using our hands. The one who finished first is the winner. And the loser had to do one thing for the winner. Anything. Yvoone was screaming excitedly through the game. My dick was swinging from left to right while her boobs were bouncing all over. We even threw foam at each others to cheat our way through. She won. But it seriously made no different who wins. The end result will always be the same. A dick in a pussy.

That shower took us an hour or so. We came out as good as not showered after the war. We headed out for our breakfast after which we stroll around for a place for some fun. We ended at some playground a distance away. The place was rather quiet at that hour. I sat down while Yvoone stood there looking around. The breeze was blowing and her skirt got lifted a little. Some reaction on my dick. I lied down to enjoy a better view. Wow, a sky blue g-string. The breeze continued to blow on her skirt and it flew like a kite. Any passerby would have a full panties view.

I started touching her ankles, massaging her. Slowly up her legs. Inching my way up her thighs and stroking them softly. She looked down at me and only realised what I was up to. She gave me a horny look with a sluttish smile on her face. My hands proceeded upwards into her skirt. I had to sit up before my hand was rubbing on her pussy. Her butt felt cold as the breeze blew on. I got my fingers under the strap of her g-string at her groin and started pulling it while I slowly went back lying on my back. I knew that that pull will not get that g-string off her but instead pull her along with it. My guess was right.

She lost her balance and came sitting down on me. Sitting with her butt right on my face. I shifted her so that my mouth is right at her pussy. Her skirt fell over and covered my face. She was nervous and kept looking around if anyone spotted us. I did not bother as I could see nothing. I started sniffing on her pussy. That act did not last long as that was all I could do. I got her skirt off my face and we started dirty talking in that very position. When she got naughty, I would sniff very hard onto her pussy. That wasn't exciting for her after awhile. She took of her g-string and let the breeze touch her bare pussy directly. Now we were sitting face to face with our legs crossing each others' in a scissor position.

My hand sneaked into her skirt and tickled her pussy. Juice started to flow. She took out my dick and stroked on it. A few touches got it hard. We were both ready for a good fuck. In broad daylight out in the public. Moving our hips closer, I penetrated her all the way in. We leaned back with our hands supporting and slowly rocked our hips. Yvoone came close to me and wanted to change for cowgirl. I gave her all the time for her to ride on me. I sat back up while she was still bouncing away.

Before changing into a next position, we heard voices of some kids coming our way. Not wanting to be caught, we stopped our actions. Yvoone passed me her g-string which slided quietly into my pocket. We walked back to our chalet. Along the way, the breeze was still blowing. When there was no one around, I would occasionally slide my hand onto her bare butt. The breeze got stronger at one point upon reaching back. Her skirt was blew all the way up. We heard a scream.

Small girl: Eeee, she never wear underwear!!!

That bunch of kids started giggling and screaming away. We turned and looked at them. Seeing no adults around, Yvoone lifted her skirt and flashed at them. They covered their eyes and ran away while screaming their lungs out. We started laughing and went back to our room.

After the fun under the hot sun, we were all sweaty. We went for another couple shower. It was a quick one as we were hungry. Hungery for each other. I could wait no longer. While she was still drying herself at the dressing table, I grabbed her boobs from behind. I forced myself on her back while cupping on her boobs making her bend over the table. I took and stuffed my dick into her pussy. Shifting my hands to her hips, I fucked her real hard and deep. The table and mirror were shaking with each thrust into her pussy. She squeezed her own boobs while she did some dirty talking.

She pushed and we moved backwards onto the bed with my dick still inside her. She went on with reverse cowgirl. I sat up to have my hands cupping her boobs again. I threw her to the bed back down. We were like 2 fucking rapist turning turns to rape each others. Pinning her hands on the bed, I laid on her while my dick went into her pussy. Her legs went around my waist tightly. I bet she was preventing me from making her cum and she wanted me to cum first. She turned the tide and rolled me over.

She sat on me for cowgirl. Pressing down hard on my body, she did not want me to get up which eventually I did by over powering her. Turn by turn we raped each others trying to be the dominant one calling the shot. I got her back down on her back for missionary. I was fucking her extremely hard for the cum. To our surprise, my final few thrusts made her squirt. A strong stream of juice came shooting out from her pussy. She herself got shocked of what happened. Nobody was expecting that. As that jet of juice shot onto my body, my stream of cum came too and it all went landing all over her body.

We had the most wonderful ejculation at almost the same time. We laid there motionless on the bed for quite some time before going for our final wash up and leave for home.
Old 15-08-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Andy8330 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more , thanks
Old 15-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Camping. here's a + for you bro.
Old 16-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thumbs up Ts.

camping here for more.
Old 16-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Good one bro, upped u
Old 16-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice writing there, ts
Keep it up!
Old 16-08-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't stop, it's definitely getting hotter.
Just up u 4 points.
Old 17-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

Thanks for all the comments that kept coming after my post. This story isn't stopping any sooner so don't worry. Get you popcorns ready and we shall get going.

After that squirting incident, Yvoone knew her secret talent. She told me that she was playing and practising daily on her squirting skills. She got a good control of it after awhile. As school started, we were very lucky to be assigned to the same group and even same class and obviously we worked together. For the first 2 weeks, we did not engage in anything as we were still trying to adapt to the new lifestyle.

The third week of school was totally different. We started exploring the school and at the same time occasionally exploring each other when the heat was high. We had to stick to the toilets before we found our playground. A special and very very exciting place. As both of us aren't tall, that place suited us well. The problem was if we had the guts.

Yvoone was very daring one day and she asked for us to go to our playground for sex. I was hesitating but was convinced by her sexy outfit. She wore a short tight skirt with a tank top. Her skirt looked like it was going to split anytime she bend over. From the shape of her butt, I guessed she wore a g-string. Under such circumstances, how was I able to reject her idea of going to our playground.

That place was actually under a tutorial block. That block is usually extremely crowded at any time of the day. We headed to the side stairs which is slightly less crowded then the lift lobby side. That stairs had got a empty store area under the first flight of stairs. It was pretty deep in due to the design of the staircase. We headed inside and disappeared from the public totally.

We started frenching hugging tightly together. Her skirt was smooth and my hands slided on her butt squeezing her butt cheeks. The skirt was so tight that I even had trouble sliding my fingers onto her butt. I only could attack her from the front between her thighs. The moment my hand went up, I got a surprise. I felt her wet pussy But hey, wheres the panties? She went commando in that freaking short tight skirt? Indeed she did! Although that was a very sexy skirt, it became a problem. It was so tight. I cant reach her butt and neither could I lift it up. Might be due to her perky butt holding onto the skirt.

She was giggling away softly while she took my pants and undies off to my ankles. I returned the favour by unzipping her skirt. But it stayed on her as though nothing happened. So now you know how tight her skirt was? But her butt was all mine when now my hands slided onto her butt through the opened zip. Forcing my way down, her skirt inched its way down her butt and off it dropped onto the floor. Now we were both bottomless.

Suddenly it got noisy. A big group of students were heading up the stairs. We were all exposed. No doors, no walls. Nothing! Anyone popping their heads in would catch us bottomless. That kind of thrill did not lower our urges but in fact made us more horny. It got warm shortly. We decided to go all the way. We stripped off everything on our bodies.

Yvoone squatted down to start our game of excitment. She took my dick into her mouth and she wet it with her tongue. Her hands played on my balls. I held lightly on her head and pumped my dick into her mouth. Her nails glided on my inner thighs which gave me a extremely good sensation. She stood up and wanted her share. I went down and realised that licking a pussy wasn't as easy as sucking a dick in that position.

After some adjusting, she bend over and brought her pussy to my face. But at that height and angle, what I ate was her ass. As the sight was so good and steamy, I did not gave a dam at what I was going to eat. Afterall, its still Yvoone that I was eating. I sucked onto her butthole and poked my tongue into it. At first I thought it was going to smell or taste bad, but it was good. With that unexpected lick and poke on her butthole, Yvoone gave out a moan. That signal made me knew I was doing it right.

Going lower to an awkward position, I tasted her wet pussy. Spreaded those lips and stuck my tongue inside. Twisted and turned, her juice flow onto my tongue. I spreaded it back onto her pussy but the more I did, the more juice came flowing. I stood up and got my dick into her pussy. We tried our best to keep our noise level low. Slow and deep with each thrust into her pussy. As we went slow, another group of students were heading our direction. They were talking and shouting away loudly. Taking that chance, I pumped Yvoone real hard and loud. But no matter how loud Yvoone was moaning or how loud the piaking sound was, it was all covered up by the shoutings and loud talking.

Yvoone could no longer stand up properly after awhile of fucking. She turned around and hugged me. I lifted one of her legs and inserted my dick back into her pussy. She was frenching me that moment while I rocked my dick in and out of her pussy. It got exciting when a group of girls came down the stairs. I so wished that they would watch me fuck Yvoone in that position.

A few more strokes into her pussy got my cum ready. I withdrew from her pussy and my dick was steaming right under her groin with her juice still dripping on it. Our hands went all over each other with our lips still locked. That unlocked my gun and it shot from right under her pussy onto the wall.

We dressed back up and waited for our moment to leave the crime scene. When the moment finally came Yvoone walked out while my hand was still under her skirt toying on her wet pussy. I quickly withdrew my hand before anyone caught me juicy handed.
Old 17-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NightWish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

power la bro... agree that this script can go for Star Awards (R21 Edition)
Old 17-08-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

what an experience in a lifetime
Old 17-08-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
Sataysiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySataysiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1