The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 13
anonymouskimch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any SOP for KTVs and Disco Pub?

Bro! Any SOP when playing at KTVs and Disco Pubs? I recently tried one Pub along geylang but got a non playable viet girl in the end. Sian... Is there anyway to tell if she is playable? How do you "warm" her up? specially there is a language barrier?
Old 17-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any SOP for KTVs and Disco Pub?

If there's a language barrier, then use action to find out if she's playable lor.
Like for example when she comes to you, you can try to kiss or hug her and see her response.
Old 17-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

But when you hug and kiss her is consider that you want her company already right la. By the time you find out its to late no? Still have to pay a small rejection fee la. I know this is a comment problem but want to know it any bros have some techniques to improve the chance of a good fun night.
Old 17-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

just show ur money, they will warm up to u not the other way round la...
Old 17-05-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Imo. The technique is to ask her to leave immediately once u knw she cant meet ur expectation. Always remember u r the one who is the boss n money. Nt the gal...
Old 17-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

U never face one that give U the fuck up attitude when u dont even pay $10 to them? What if their OGT/ BF is around? Ha Ha
Old 18-05-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

From my humble experience in ktv Located Near Selegie...

Usually, KTV girls got mummy take care of them.
Tell the mummy to bring in the girls for you to choose, from there, ask mummy a few questions like...
1) Who knows how to speak english/chinese. ( that is if you are worried about communication problem)
2) Who knows how to "Play" ( if you want those fierce one, mummy can intro you"
3) those got lesser rooms? (Lesser rooms means lesser butterfly and that also means they can accompany you more)

and finally, see which girl you like la... If you really like the girl, even got communication problem or got alot of rooms, you will still stick to it one right? hahaha!

BUT BUT BUT!
If you regret the girl that you have chosen, within 10minutes please change. For my case, the first 10minutes is like a free trial as i know the mummy long enough. But please don't abuse the system as you will kenna black mark one. We must always build a strong and lasting relationship with the mummy as they will slowly know your pattern and bring in the girls you like.
Old 18-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

Ya... that why I like the mummy system but it comes with a additional cost. I dont have big group of bros to share the cost. So have to be one a budget... no mummy system and lesser quality girls I guess.. Ha Ha. I know know NSH and W is the no mummy system. Is there any other place that is more on the budget for super small group? pm me the location if worry for the safety of the ktv. please!
Old 18-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mummy tips around 50 dollars only ah~
Old 18-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

SHOW her the $$$$...
Old 18-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

inflation... need to cut cost
Old 02-09-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ShanShan76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my bits . I am quite a regular patron to NSH (twice a week) and over the time collated some experience with KTV girls . Most of the waiter knows me usually I book my specific room thru them . I go happy hour cos it's cheaper .
Ok my bits of share : Vietnamese girls are more sincere to serve in terms of making friends and going out on date . China are harder to get perhaps due to the fact that they are here on long term pass , seen many types of stunts played by us . They can say they love you sincerely but I bet many will say never to fail for one . I never loved any of them but usually my game is to charm them to go dating with me . Many will seek their sex , I'm more ambitious , I wanna their love . Just wanna to test / sharpen my flirting skills .... But it process , I seldom touch the girls which is part of my game plan .

Cut short , china chicks may be better for some due to communication and looks factors but go for Vietnamese instead for me . Have a couple of V girlfriends at NSH ... Still going till now .
Some mentioned first timer army boy kena free hotel ? Quite unbelievable leh .... Chicks there are all out to make money unless you consistently go find them to service you and gain the bonding .... If not , that first time army boy get free hotel service , I don't really buy . Nothing is free !!

Hope this helps cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1