The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all
Re: MILFs

I think Shirley got the cue and understood that I preferred her to play with my pole than the balls and she released my 2nd ball and started blowing my pole again.

Her BBBJ skills were superb. As she is petite, she could easily twirl around the crown w/o banging into my steering wheel controlled hand and she resumed back to her position earlier when I was rubbing her clits earlier on.

I told her that I want to feel her wetness and she slid her panties off with one hand and kept it in her handbag while BBBJing me and her mouth did not even leave my pole for a single second.

I stretched my hands to her bum and once again hiked the dress up and exposed her to the passing by cars (if any, since I am already on the extreme left lane).

My hand gently touched her mould and separated her legs so that I can have a little access to her hole. She was obliging this time and spread it automatically for my easy access.

All these while, she keep emitting soft moaning sound while the pole is still in her mouth. I only found out the reason for her soft moan when my index finger went between her labia...

The moment my index finger went in, juices flowed out from her. She was EXTREMELY wet inside.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

The moment my index finger went in, juices flowed out from her. She was EXTREMELY wet inside.

She didn't reject me fingering her though I could only stretch 2 section of my finger into her as we are in a extremely compromised position.

Her soft moan became normal moan and I felt her heads thrusting up and down at a faster speed now. My fingers are also smeared with her juice and even to my palm now.

Worried that I will ejaculate soon, I told Shirley to slow down as her speed now will cause to me erupt (I didn't know anything about CIM or such, my experience was just the normal sex.)

Shirley instead quickened her speed and moaned even louder.

WTF... what is she doing, I thought to myself. Sensing that I am reaching a point of no return, I fingered her even faster.

(M) : Shirley, u need to stop, I am shooting!!
(S) : Shoot in my mouth. Quick!

Given her encouragement, I released....
I could have sworn that I have spurted at least 7 ~ 9 times.
All the while when I was spurting, I could feel a sense of vacuum on my pole, trying to milk out as much as it could from me.

I withdrew my left hand from her hole and took a whiff on it. Smells musky... However, it also carries a slight fragrance of perfume (I wondered if she did spray perfume on her panties earlier on)?

(M) : Shirley, I am done. Out of bullets...

Shirley slowly lifted her head up and I saw a trickle of cum leaking out from her mouth. I grabbed a packet of tissue from the side pocket of my car door and offered it to her, thinking that she needs to clear it up.

However, she sat up straight and told me sweetly that she doesn't need it. Thinking that she might want to use her own, I placed the tissue back and I could see from the corner of my eyes that she was adjusting her clothes.

(M) : U sure you don't want the tissue?
(S) : It's ok. U are clean. I am fine.

Then it occurred to me... How did she speak so normally?

I turned my head towards her direction looked at her mouth and searched for the trail of cum... I found none.

(M) : When did you spit? I didn't even notice. (I was worried that she spit it in my car)!!
(S) : Spit what?
(M) : My bullets...
(S) : Here loh (She pointed her finger at her mouth and slowly shifted it to her throat and to her tummy.) I like your taste. Also, it helps a woman to stay young.
(M) : U serious??!!!
(S) : U want to smell my mouth?
(M) : Ermm, no thanks. I prefer the smell of you than of my own bullets.

We continued chatting of other matters to break the awkwardness and she popped me a question...

(S) : Are u a virgin?
(M) : Ermmm.... (I didn't know how to reply that question), my face turned red (I could feel it).
(S) : Don't be shy... Tell me lah
(M) : Yes... (Actual fact, I lied).
(S) : Really ah? Wah... then I must give you a BIG ang pow loh!
(M) : I heard that only if a non virgin have sex with a virgin, then need. But we didn't have sex mah...
(S) : Ya, NOT YET... (She gave me a big grin and leaned over and gave me a peck on my left cheek, whispered to me), want to come my place for coffee later?
Old 01-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 18
asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!asspanker is one of the Best!

Pitch tent for more story.. nice TS

Knowing is not THE same as understanding.
Know as little as possible. Understand well the little you know

Old 01-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Shiok max... Camping here too!
Old 02-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update, bro.. Keep it up!
Old 02-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Time to go shirley's place liao..
Old 02-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

(S) : Ya, NOT YET... (She gave me a big grin and leaned over and gave me a peck on my left cheek, whispered to me), want to come my place for coffee later?

(M) : Will it be convenient? U told me that you stay with your 2 kids wor. Furthermore, if I drink coffee at this timing, I don't need to sleep tonight le.

(S) : No problem for the 2 kid. They are asleep in their room. They goes to bed every night by latest 10pm. By the time we reach home, just don't make too much noise and they won't know. Ok? (Shirley looked down on pole and looked back at me, licking her lips.

(S) : I am sure you are ok with it. Finger pointing at my pole and started giggling... Your didi grew big again...

Then I remembered something! After the last round of fire, I have yet to keep it and it was still out of my pants, exposed!

Though was seen and sucked by her minutes back, but I somehow felt a little shy exposing after the event was over. I tried to keep the tool back and was fumbling trying to push it back into its confinement but wasn't successful as I was seated.

Shirley took my hands away and gently took my pole and kept it back for me, telling me at the same time

(S) : Don't be so rough to it. In case you spoil it and I can't have my fun later.

Guess that she is serious about inviting me to her place...

I floored my accelerator and sped off to her place with her giving the necessary direction of turning and parking.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

I floored my accelerator and sped off to her place with her giving the necessary direction of turning and parking.

Upon reaching the car park, she told me to walk 5 steps behind her. In case her neighbours were to see us walking together. Guess that she is worried about people around her place gossiping.

We acted upon her request and casually walked into the lift. She pressed for the floor and the door proceeded to close.

The very second it closes, Shirley jumped towards me and placed her hands behind my neck and forced me into a deep French kiss. Her hands slowly sliding off my neck when I was kissing back and her hand started groping my groin.

She broke away from the kiss and looked at me and said

(S) : Why are u always so hard? Every time I touches you, you grow hard in just a matter of seconds.

(M) : I am like a switch, when you turn it ON, it comes ON.

(S) : I like.... Make sure you keep the "switch" on throughout.

I smiled back to her. Throughout? U're mad. But little did I know what I'm in for when she meant throughout.

Upon reaching her unit, her hands rumbled through her handbag for her keys. Saw her shifting the contents and saw a piece of red cloth in the bag. Then I remembered, she removed it earlier and didn't wear it back. I started to feel a swell down south again seeing the erotic sight and gave her bum a pinch.

She opened the door and invited me in. Holding my hand, leading me to her bedroom. The very moment she closes the door in her bedroom, she started swaying her hips and lowering the zip behind her blouse and skirt and allowed it to free fall onto the ground.

I could see a neatly trimmed hair at south and her lacy bra... She moved close to me and started unbuttoning my shirt, my belt and pants. She could not stand directly in front of me at the point of time as I was suffering from a massive hard on and my pole was pointing directly forward and "unbendable".

She kneeled down in front of me, gripped the sides of my underwear's elastic band and pulled downwards. However, it was stuck at some point as I mentioned, "Unbendable". She continued pulling it and managed to pull my underwear off, but she suffered a cock slap on her chin while in the process. Haha.

She grabbed a towel from her cabinet and placed it on my pole (making fun of the pole as a towel hanger) and led me to her bathroom.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing. Uppz! 😄
Old 03-01-2014, 01:23 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: MILFs

Nice work, got a pre-sex workout in the car, going for round 2 in the bathroom soon?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping....................
Old 03-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Camping.....
Old 04-01-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hunkyripples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: MILFs

Power story bro! Keep it up...If u have Shirley's pic, even better!
Old 04-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

She grabbed a towel from her cabinet and placed it on my pole (making fun of the pole as a towel hanger) and led me to her bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, i turned Shirley around (facing me) and started to unhook her bra with my left hand and fondled her breast with my other. Deep in french kissing, Shirley's hand roamed around for the shower rose and turned on the water.

I pulled Shirley closer to me and my pole kept poking her in her tummy. Guess that it could have been painful for her as she shifted my pole to the side and started groping my balls.

I wondered if she has a fetish for balls as she tend to squeeze it hard every time she gets a chance to do so.

Anyway, we broke away from our kisses and started soaping ourselves. She proposed to help me wash my back and vice versa. As she was soaping me, till my bums area, her hands stretched to the front and grabbed my pole.

Bending it backwards and slowly stroking it. The feeling was a mixture of fun, exciting and also painful (Guys should understand what it meant when the pole is pulled to a different direction).

With the shower rose in hand, she rinsed the soap away from me from my back to my bum. She was kneeling behind me washing me (felt like a child being bathed by a mom). She told me to spread my legs apart and her head went between my thighs and she looked up at me.

She gave me a wink and sucked my balls.
This time, she was gentle on the sucking. It felt wonderful. The feeling of being vacuumed and released. It was awesome. I looked down at her, her eyes were closed as if enjoying herself to the maxed.

I could feel that the ammunition was starting to build up again and told her to finish up with the washing as we have been "washing for a long time". She released me and asked if i enjoyed it. I thought to myself... whoever doesn't would be only someone who doesn't have a dick.

As i was helping her rinsing the soap off her body, my finger "accidentally" slid into her hole and found that she was soaked again inside (Water & Juices are of different feel).

I helped her cleaned up the juices by spraying the water directly at her hole and that sent her giggling and screaming away.

Once ready, we toweled ourselves and went out of the bathroom and onto the bed we went....

Then, i heard a knock on the bedroom door...
SHIT!!!!!!!!
I looked at Shirley and she placed a finger on her lips and replied:

(S) : Who is it?

(Reply) : Mummy, i heard u screaming just now, are u alright?

(S) : Oh, the water temperature was too high, i scalded myself just now, don't worry dear. Go sleep.

(Reply) : Ok mummy. Can i use your toilet?

I looked at Shirley and she replied:

(S) : I am not in proper attire. I just came out from toilet and i just "baked cake". Very smelly. U use the one outside. ok?

(Repy) : Ok loh. Good night Mummy.

I felt so relieved. Just 1 minute back, i was so scared that my pole shrink and softened totally.

Shirley looked at me and gave me a smile. Pushed me down onto the bed and said... I want u...
Old 04-01-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

Shirley looked at me and gave me a smile. Pushed me down onto the bed and said... I want u...

She lowered her head down and placed my softened pole into her mouth and started blowing me.

Within seconds, she had to lift herself slightly off from my groin as it went into full attention and was gagging her.

All the while, i was twitching her nipples and breasts.

I turned her body around and we went into position 69.

I was inexperience in giving oral sex. I never gave to my ex before. They always tell me that it doesn't smell nice and prefer to perform on me instead.

However, i did watch "Blue tape" before (some of the guys around my age will understand what Blue Tape means). Seen the actor doing it and tried my luck on her.

After licking a few moment, i felt Shirley trembling hard. Goosebumps surfaced on her body. Her legs clamped onto my head. After a few second, she released me from the tight grip and turned around looking at me...

(S) : Guess that it's either you lied or born to do it...

(M) : Huh? (looking confused and i am confused)

(S) : You said you are virgin....

(M) : Ya.. i am... I was thinking... how did she find out that i am not?

(S) : The way you licked me. You are so good that i can cum within such a short time!

(M) : This IS really my first time licking. Not done it before.

(S) : So, you want to give it to me today? (Look deep into my eyes, tongue circling from upper lips to her lower lips...)

Shirley climbed onto me with her pelvis against my groin, pushing my pole upwards and i could see my pole was between her labia.

I was getting worried....

(M) : Shirley, i don't have condom.

(S) : Tell you honestly, after my divorce, i have not had sex. The most i would do is to play by myself. You are the 2nd guy whom i am doing with...

(M) : 2nd guy? So, the first is Tony?

(S) : No lah! The 1st guy is my husband lah! Tony that lao chee koh, i won't even give it to him even if he is the last man on earth. The first time we met, he already asked me to sleep with him le.

(M) : So when did you divorce?

(S) : 8 years le. So poor thing, 8 years loneliness. But managed to find a piece of nice meat today. So... do you want?

(M) : What if u get pregnant? (I remembered May telling me that Shirley's divorce was because the hubby always beat her up and divorce more than 5 years back).

(S) : Then u be my husband loh!

(M) : Huh??!!

(S) : Don't worry. I don't want husband also. I want to be your lover. People always says that Guys treats lover better than wife.

I grabbed her by her head and frenched her.
Who cares about husband / wife / lover now.
My pole is dying to attack.

Shirley pushed me away again and sat onto of me, same position (labia wrapping onto my pole, without entering her, at a position of "cameltoe slide", something which i learnt of many many years later).

She started sliding towards me and backwards (it feels like masturbating but using pussy instead of hands).

Slowly at first then to a faster speed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1