The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2013, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3476 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILFs

i love MILF they r hot
Old 27-12-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here, camping here!!
Old 28-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

MILFs stories are good! continue please!
Old 28-12-2013, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Muyo000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: MILFs

Camp here for more!
Old 28-12-2013, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Once she gotten hold of the zipper, she pulled it down... and my underwear was exposed to her. Telling me that since I saw her underwear just now, it's fair that she sees mine too. Oh shit... she saw me peeping at her while she was getting into the car!!

All the while, her head was resting on my thigh and facing my groin and for a moment, I lost my concentration and became speechless.

I felt her fingers touching my underwear covered throbbing pole, or should I say, her nails... gently moving along the length of it. Up and down, up and down. I looked down at her and saw her looking at my pole like a hungry kid looking at a piece of fried drumstick.

I have to concentrate on the road, I told myself. But how to? Push her hand away and ask her to sit up properly? I'll be crazy to do that!!!

Finally, I felt her fingers going for my underwear's elastic waistband. She slid her fingers between my tummy and the band and separated it.

Gently and slowly, pulling it out and downwards. I could feel that the head has been exposed and Shirley continued to pull my underwear down and my pole sprang out of its confined space and stood at its fullest attention. Pole staring directly face to face with Shirley...

To be honest, that was the VERY first time I ever exposed myself to a lady (non related) and was really exciting and feels very shy about it.
Old 28-12-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster

Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

To be honest, that was the VERY first time I ever exposed myself to a lady (non related) and was really exciting and feels very shy about it.

Shirley broke the ice by saying:

(S) : Wow, it looks very hard. Very red and looks very beautiful..

(Me) : Thanks. Now you even seen my thing, I think it's unfair le. I didn't even see yours.

Shirley took my left hand and guided me to the top of her blouse and slid my hands in. Born with the male instinct, my hand slid down and went for her boobs. She's skinny, hence, I could only manage to fondle a pair of small boobies, Cup A, I presume. But who cares... BOOBIES!!!!!!

Next I felt her hands touching my pole, bending it down slightly and I felt her head shifted nearer towards my groin. Shirley seems to be inspecting my pole and same time sliding my foreskin backwards and forward.

I am left with only my right hand to drive, my Left is busy with a pair of A sized boobs and my pole is busy with staring competition.

Guess that Shirley has lost the staring competition with my pole because the next thing I knew, I felt Shirley's mouth inching forward with it's tongue out.

Her head wrapped around the crown of my pole and I felt her tongue giving the head a very good massage + cleaning by twirling around...

Arghhhh... it feels good.
I slid my hand out from the blouse and moved to her south and hiked up her skirt... I saw her Red lacy panties. Sexy and beautiful, for a moment, my pole twitched and Shirley stopped her "crowning" and moved her head up and down on my pole. Slowly at first and picked up at a fast speed.

All the while, cars has been passing by me from my right,
Old 28-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping for nex part...
Old 30-12-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice story~ keep it up!
Old 30-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Subscribed LOL
Old 30-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Suxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSuxitup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

seems nice.. waiting to see the next installament...
Old 30-12-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

All the while, cars has been passing by me from my right,

I was worried. Not the fact that I am driving a manual car and only 1 hand available for controlling the steering wheel. But I was scared that cars passing me could see the action going on inside.

My speed went down to 40km/h as I did not want Shirley to reach home so fast.

On the other hand, Shirley slowed down the speed of her blow and upon reaching the crown, Shirley increased the suction on my crown for a few times and went all the way down again and deep throated me.

This went on for quite a few minutes and I was twitching her nipples and occasionally would move my hand down to her south and rubbed her.

She would emit an occasional moan to let me know that I have touched her at the right part and would also suck me hard and fast hoping that I will continue with my movement.

With the sufficient "encouragement" of moan from her, I started rubbing her fast and could feel that her panties was getting wet. Real wet. I gently pulled her panties aside and used my index finger to continue touching her.

As I rubbed, I wanted to slide my finger into her but she stopped me by adjusting her body sideways and lifted my pole upwards, One Eyed Snake staring at me.

Looking downwards, I saw something was not right... my pole has turned red!
Old 30-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

Talking Re: MILFs

Looking downwards, I saw something was not right... my pole has turned red!

Fuck... did she blew me till I bled?
Then I looked at her lips and discovered that it was caused by her lipstick.

Shirley went further down south and took my balls into her mouth.
First one... Sucking it into her mouth and gave me a little suction occasionally and caused a little pain but the feeling of SHOIK was overwhelming.
Then she opened her mouth wider and placed both into her mouth and sucked on hard at it.

She sucked so hard that the pain was getting a little intense and my pole started shrinking down.

Shirley released one ball out from her mouth with a slight pop while at the same time with another in her mouth.

I moved my hand into her blouse again, and snaked my way through the bra and found the "Man's" toy....

I think Shirley got the cue and understood that I preferred her to play with my pole than the balls and she released my 2nd ball and started blowing my pole again.
Old 30-12-2013, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Firsttimerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how do you even get to fuck milfs wtf you need like advanced skills to do that and i cant even get a girl to fuck. yes i am unwanted
Old 30-12-2013, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
pssybank pssybank

Good one... you're a writer!
Old 31-12-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really nice post there! Keep it up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1