The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILOFALLDEVIL View Post
( I had on one of my delivery trips done a quickie for a lady in need.)

cheers
very sexy story
so are we expecting a story from DEVILOFALLDEVIL soon? heehee
Old 06-12-2013, 09:37 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Any surprise visit from Uncle Kwong cumming back to the office from the warehouse?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Any surprise visit from Uncle Kwong cumming back to the office from the warehouse?
Sorry bro that didn't happen....
Old 06-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any chance of an update today bro?
Old 06-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more juicy follow up
Old 08-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Jane got dressed and was resting on her desk…..her mobile phone sounded a message tone. She went over to her phone and read the message…..

“Hi have delivered the goods to your customer and they have signed over the delivery note. When do you want me to pass you the delivery note back to you ? But definitely not today as I am already behind schedule for my delivery.”

Jane breathed a sigh of relief after she read his message as the biggest worry is now out of her mind. She was actually more grateful to Thomas for helping her in rushing out the goods to the customer than getting angry or pissed off with what he has done in the Warehouse.

In a way she might have felt indebted to him and this might be his way of asking her to repay him.

“Ok thanks. If that is the case, can you bring it down to me on Monday during office hours ?’

“Cannot lah…I have a number of delivery on Monday leh. I bring over to your office after my last delivery ok ?”

“But what time…don’t want to stay in office too late.”

“Ok latest 6.”

“Sure ?”

“Sure lah…for you only hor….”

“Ok thanks”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It’s already 6.30pm and he is still not there. Most of her colleagues have already left for the day; Jane has messaged him a couple of time and his reply was “Sorry…Traffic jammed. On the way.”

At 6.45pm, Jane got impatient and messaged him again…

“Sorry I can’t wait any longer lets meet another day or you can pass it to my colleague when you are here.”

“Aiyo why so kan cheong….I am here liao. Come meet me at the goods lift lobby lah.”

“Ok thanks”

Jane wore her sandals and made her way out to make him.
Old 14-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

As she was approaching the meeting destination, she saw Thomas was already standing there waiting.

“What takes you so long ?” He questioned

“Hello who was the one who make me wait ah ?” She replied his question with her question.

“Waiting makes the heart goes fonder ma….” He laughed as he replied.

What a lame excuse…she said to herself.

Thomas saw her walking towards her and he liked what he saw…Jane looked different from the past two times that he saw her.

Today, she had her hair styled and put on some make up…She wore a translucent off-white sleeveless blouse with a slightly above knee level dark blue fared-out skirt and her white lacy bra was clearly visible underneath the thin fabric. And the scent that she had on was most sensual and beautiful that he has ever smelled.

In fact he was captivated by her dressing and her smell but should have been perfect if she has her heels on instead of her pink sandals.

“You look nice today…” He praised her

“Only today ?” She asked jokingly.

“Ah no no…everyday also nice but today especially nice.” He stumbled for an answer.

Jane smiled.

“But your office allows their staffs to wear sandals to work ah ?…” He asked

“Huh ? Orrrrr…no lah…been walking around with my heels for the whole day…my feet very tired so changed to sandals lor….more comfortable ma .” She said with a giggle...like a little girl.

Thomas was surprised that Jane was still so friendly to him despite what he did to her the other day.
Thomas felt that he was getting attracted to her and wanted her ever more.

“Since her legs so tired maybe I should get her to seat down, placed her legs on my lap and gave them a good massage and then slowly lick her little toes…OMG this MILF is making me so horny…” He thought to himself and felt that he was getting aroused. A bulge was forming in front of his jeans.
Old 14-12-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to more

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 15-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

“Hey…why you keep staring at my toes ?” Jane asked feeling a bit uneasy thus curling her toes trying to hide them from Thomas.

Her unintentionally curling of her toes made Thomas even more aroused….

“They look so delicious….” Thomas replied without even thinking.

“Huh….what do you mean” Jane asked puzzled.

Suddenly Thomas came back to reality and replied…

“O nothing nothing….”

“Where is the delivery note ?” Jane asked

“Huh ? O here here…”

“Ha ha ha…you dreaming ah.” Jane said laughing.

“Aiya...I not dreaming hor…Just thinking of something” He replied….

“Ok thanks…I will need to go back to office liao..”

“So fast ?” Thomas asked with disappointment.

“Ya need to settle the paperwork leh….ok bye” Jane smiled, turned and began walking back to the office.

After walking for a just few steps, Thomas grabbed her arm from behind.

“Come…don’t go so quickly…” Thomas dragged her backwards and began walking towards the emergency stairwell

“What are you doing….where are you bringing me too ?”

Thomas didn’t reply her but continued to pull her until they reached the entrance of the emergency stairwell. He pushed opened the door, pulled her inside and pinned her on the wall with his hands as the door closed closer behind them.

“Ahhhh….what are you trying to do ?” She cried out as her back hit against the wall….

Thomas smiled and closed in with intent to kiss her on her lips but she turned away. But this didn’t stop Thomas, he went straight for her neck and kissing and nibbling up and down her neck.

“Please stoppp…yyoouu ccaann’tt ddddooo…ttthhhaatttt…..” She tried to push him away but he was too strong and she was getting aroused from the kissing and nibbling as her neck is one of her hot spots….

“Wait peopleee…walkkk….Aarrhhhh…..”

Before she even has the chance to complete her sentence; the next sound that came out from her mouth was a soft moaned. She stopped resisting; Thomas hands went to grab and raised her hands over her head. He then shifted his attention from her neck to her armpits…kissing, biting and licking both of her armpits.

““Nooooo…..Noooo….my…my…Ooohhhh….”” She let out another moan.

Jane felt rather embarrassed getting her armpit licked as she has been sweating quite a lot today but she was enjoying what Thomas was doing to her….
Old 15-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
“Ok thanks…I will need to go back to office liao..”
Ya need to settle the paperwork leh….ok bye” Jane smiled, turned and began walking back to the office.

After walking for a just few steps, Thomas grabbed her arm from behind.

“Come…don’t go so quickly…” Thomas dragged her backwards and began walking towards the emergency stairwell

“What are you doing….where are you bringing me too ?”

Thomas didn’t reply her but continued to pull her until they reached the entrance of the emergency stairwell. He pushed opened the door, pulled her inside and pinned her on the wall with his hands as the door closed closer behind them.

“Ahhhh….what are you trying to do ?” She cried out as her back hit against the wall….

Thomas smiled and closed in with intent to kiss her on her lips but she turned away. But this didn’t stop Thomas, he went straight for her neck and kissing and nibbling up and down her neck.

“Please stoppp…yyoouu ccaann’tt ddddooo…ttthhhaatttt…..” She tried to push him away but he was too strong and she was getting aroused from the kissing and nibbling as her neck is one of her hot spots….

“Wait peopleee…walkkk….Aarrhhhh…..”

Before she even has the chance to complete her sentence; the next sound that came out from her mouth was a soft moaned. She stopped resisting; Thomas hands went to grab and raised her hands over her head. He then shifted his attention from her neck to her armpits…kissing, biting and licking both of her armpits.

““Nooooo…..Noooo….my…my…Ooohhhh….”” She let out another moan.

Jane felt rather embarrassed getting her armpit licked as she has been sweating quite a lot today but she was enjoying what Thomas was doing to her….
Oh bro bailey, how did u learn to narrate so well abt ur naughty wifey ! .. who guys like Thomas find so teasing n slutty ...waiting anxiously now for ur step by step description of the next steaming or erotic parts ..how v. naughty she can be n wat Thomas will do to such a naughty girl as she is...hope tat will be soon n we dun hv to wait long to read it...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of
Smile Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Camping to Support support TS stories
Old 16-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster

Soon, his hands started venturing again…this time to her blouse… lifted up her blouse revealing her lacy white bra. He cupped her bra and tits together and began fondling them.

Thomas then grabbed the top edge of both her bra cups and lifted them, exposing her B cup tits, dark brown areolas and erected nipples. Thomas stopped to admire her pair of juicy tits….Jane opened her eyes and saw him staring at her tits…feeling shy, she immediately used her hands to cover them.

Thomas snapped out of his trance again, looked up and saw her shy look….which actually aroused him even further, he moved her hands out of the way and planted his mouth straight into her hard nipple and began to lick it with his tongue in circular motion and alternating between her two hard nipples.

After licking them for a short while, he began sucking on them and squeezing her tits with his hands. She was so aroused now that she couldn’t stop moaning.

Thomas hand began going down south and just as it was about to reached her pussy, Jane stopped him.

“No no can’t go there….I am having my period today.” She said in between her heavy breathing and brought his hand back to squeeze her tits.

Thomas was a quite pissed off actually

“Wa lau…so choon meh….If this is 4D, I rich liao….thought tonight I can up her….nevermind string put long long then catch this horny mermaid.”
So he didn’t stop but continued to pleasure her. Making plans to up her on another day…..

He then took one of her hands and moved it to press against his bulge. Her hand cupped his cock through his jeans and started rubbing it slowly and gradually increasing the momentum. He thrust his hips forward hoping that Jane would cup more of his cock.

He was hard.
Old 17-12-2013, 02:35 PM
Samster

He unzipped his jeans and brought her hand into his jeans. He shivered when Jane’s hand came in contact with his hairless hard cock and caressed his cock head with her finger. She then pulled his cock out of his jean and began stroking it....

“Hmmmm…” he moaned.
After a while he placed both hands on her shoulder as he pushed her down on her knees slowly; she came face to face with his hard cock again.

He held on the back of Jane’s head and brought his cock to her mouth and started rubbing it against her lips.

She didn’t reject but instead explored his cock with her mouth with little licks and nibbles…she looked up at him and saw that he was enjoying it. She brought her tongue out and started licking the whole surface of his mushroom head while her right hand went under and started toying with his balls….He gave out a another moan….

As Jane was busy with his cock, Thomas unbuttoned his jeans and let it dropped to the floor.

Her tongue then began to lick the length of his cock moving from the head to the base of his cock, up again licking around the head before moving back down but this time all the way to his balls which she now licked and fondle with both her tongue and hand. He was in heaven….

“OMG…this MILF can really give good heads….”
Old 17-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
kykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykykiss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Her tongue then began to lick the length of his cock moving from the head to the base of his cock, up again licking around the head before moving back down but this time all the way to his balls which she now licked and fondle with both her tongue and hand. He was in heaven….

“OMG…this MILF can really give good heads….”
TS, OMG.. Please cumming with next installment..
Old 17-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

very good story. camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1