The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Camping for more
Old 30-11-2013, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
She moaned again and her body began to shiver...she was so aroused now that she couldn’t resist him anymore…

“O my goodness…the way he caresses my breasts and teases my pussy is making me so damn horny…I can’t take it any longer….I am going to cum soon…”

“Come on, you can do better than that.” He finally spoke.

With a better hold on him, she stroked him harder and once she got the momentum that he wanted, he released his hand.

“Yes, that’s what I wanted…that’s my good girl ” He said as Jane continued stroking him….

Jane turned her head and gave him a slutty look…

Thomas couldn’t resist anymore so he turned her around and got her to kneel down to face his cock. Jane took a quick glance…. he has an average size cock but the thing she found kinky was his cock was hairless…She has not seen a hairless cock before.

Thomas grabbed her head and pushed his hard cock against her lips…Jane opened her mouth to allow his cock to slide in her….
Gosh, Bro Bailey...did all tis really happen ?? ...can't believe it tat ur wifey is getting naughtier n naughtier each time !....tis getting more n more sexciting to read her teasing stories...ur best writing so far ...pls continue asap...can't wait to know more...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Gosh, Bro Bailey...did all tis really happen ?? ...can't believe it tat ur wifey is getting naughtier n naughtier each time !....tis getting more n more sexciting to read her teasing stories...ur best writing so far ...pls continue asap...can't wait to know more...
ya agree with ricky from your post your wife is getting naughtier each time you make a post heehee. seems like she is teasing thomas at first but end up thomas is taking over the control now

waiting for your next post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Suddenly, the door of the warehouse was slammed open….both of them were startled and freeze. But Thomas recovered rather quickly and retrieved his cock back into his jeans while Jane struggled.

“Hello Mister….Is Jane there ? Have you find the goods ?” Uncle Kwong spotted Thomas from the door entrance and asked….

“Ya she is here…taking stock of the goods…” replied Thomas…trying to sound normal.

“O need my help ?” Uncle Kwong said as he began walking towards them.

Jane finally managed to pull down her bra to cover her tits, stood up and replied to him….

“Uncle Kwong…we are fine…confirmed these are the goods required. Thomas please deliver them to this location.”

“Ok good…young man please make it fast….I am rushing for time. Today is Saturday you know….many things to settle…” Uncle Kwong said as he turned and walked out of the warehouse.

“Whew that was a closed call….” Jane whispered to herself.

Thomas has started loading the cartons of goods onto the trolley. He turned, looked at Jane and gave her a tiko grin….

Jane turned away still adjusting her bra and trying to buckle it then suddenly Thomas sneaked up behind her; reached into her blouse and pulled her bra out.

“Hey what are you doing….give it back to me….” Jane shouted

“Shhhhhh….softly lah…you want the Uncle to come in again ah ? Just take this (bra) as a token for delivering the goods for you lor….” He replied and at the time brought the bra to his nose and gave it a deep sniffed

“Hmmm smell so nice….” With that he folded her bra and put it into his jeans as he proceeded to push the trolley of goods out of the warehouse…

“I will message you when I finished…” he shouted without looking back at Jane.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

More pls...
Old 02-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

ts, story of ur wifey never fail to get me hard....

campng for updates.....
Old 02-12-2013, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Nice story bro, camping for more updates. cheers

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Old 02-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

More....please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 02-12-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yes bro more pls with all the gd writers Mia pls update ur dosage.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Jane was dumbfounded and felt stranded in the warehouse…feeling confused and somewhat awkward without any restraint around her tits. Uncle Kwong called out to Jane again and reminding her that he needed to lock up the warehouse. Jane finally walked out of the warehouse…slowly…so as to restrict her tits from jiggling.

Uncle Kwong greeted Jane at the door and told her that because he has to bring his wife to the hospital for medical check-up in the afternoon so that’s why he needed to leave on time.

Jane apologized to him for asking him to come back on a Saturday and delaying more of his time as they encountered difficulty in locating the goods as someone must have shifted her goods all the way to the rear.

Her body movement that she was making while talking to Uncle Kwong let him stood up and noticed that there was something not right about her….then he finally realized that Jane wasn’t wearing anything underneath her blouse.

He must be wondering how he could have missed that in the morning when she went over to his cubicle.

Uncle Kwong eyes were drawn and glued to her body, hoping to get a better view of her B cup tits, dark areolas and long, erected nipples.

She pretended not to notice him, which was difficult as he was just standing opposite her. But instead being embarrassed about it, she was actually feeling aroused from the attention she was getting from him. Her nipples responded by instantly getting harder producing a noticeable protrusion on her blouse. She flirted with him for a little longer before bidding goodbye to Uncle Kwong and asked him to take good care of his wife.…

Uncle Kwong opened his mouth but no words came out from it….

She turned and walked slowly back to the office….wondering did Uncle Kwong get a hard-on from what he has seen.

When she reached the main door of the office, she looked back and noticed that instead of locking up the warehouse, Uncle Kwong has gone into the warehouse….

“Thought he said that he was rushing for time ? ….Then why did he go into the warehouse instead of locking up ? Hmmm wondering what is he doing inside the warehouse ? ”

She grinned…swiped her card and entered the office.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank u bro bailey ur cliffhanger of the story makes us addictive for more.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Jane sat down on her work place and began recalling what had happened back at the warehouse. The more she thought about it the hornier she gotten as she began fondling her tits through her blouse.

But she has this unsafe feeling of touching herself in the open so she got up from her seat and went to one of the smaller meeting rooms located within the office…she went in, switched on the air-con and dimmer but left the lights off and locked the door behind her.

She sat down on the chairperson seat that was facing the projection screen and wasted no time, using her fingers to hook around the spaghetti straps, eased them over her shoulder and then putting her blouse down to her waist; exposing her pair of juicy tits….she began caressing them. Gently squeezing her tits; her nipples hardened as her finger rolled the little hard knobs around her dark areolas. She pinched her nipples between her thumb and forefinger and felt a soft moan escape her lips.

As her left hand continued to play with her tits and nipples, her right hand moved up and slid her index and middle finger into her mouth. She began sucking and licking her fingers, like a hot cock, as she moved them in and out of her mouth.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 11
sibatolan is a Helpful and Caring Samstersibatolan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wawawa very song song
Old 03-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Samster

She then lay back on her chair so that she could unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts and slowly pushing it and the soaking panty down from her legs to the office floor. Her dripping wet bald pussy was fully exposed now … She slid her wet fingers down and began stroking her pussy back and forth. Ohhhhhhhhh, that feels so good. She worked it a little faster while her other hand caressed her tits.

As her hand continued its rubbing, back and forth, up and down as she closed her eyes and imagined what would have happened if Uncle Kwong has not came into the warehouse asking them to hurry. Thomas would have made her suck his cock and then mouth-fuck him….

He would then pick her up from her kneeling position, commanded her to strip herself naked...bent her over and drove his hot cock hard into her wet pussy and gave her a good ramming…..

As she continued her fantasy in her mind, she spread her pussy lips apart with one hand and using her fingers from another, she rubbed her swollen clit in a circular motion…It felt so good causing her to moan again.

She then arched her back and spread her legs further apart as she shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and pump them real hard….. She moaned…her pussy was so hot and wet that it was soaking her fingers.

She could feel the tension was welling up inside her as she tried to lift her ass up in an attempt to get her fingers deeper into her pussy and fingered it more vigorously.

"Ahhhh…..Ahhhhh " She moaned non-stop.

Her body went rigid and her breathing intensified as she climaxed and her pussy squirted her juices all over her hand and onto the floor.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DEVILOFALLDEVIL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro Baileys Nice story will be camping for more.

Also use this chance to thanks bro botakhead for sharing ( I had on one of my delivery trips done a quickie for a lady in need.)

cheers

If an angel and devil were to fall in love with each other... Can their love transcend the law of heaven and earth?... Can the angel set her wings on fire?...
Can the devil soar at day light?... Is this faith's decree?... That love CANNOT change what is not meant to be?...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1