The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2013, 05:37 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Singapore sad sad case, people use drinking to drown out their sorrows, being drunk does not solve problems, in the end it creates more problems.

Even though you said that taxi uncle was good man, kind euff to help you, but there are still ppl who wears a sheep skin beneath their wolf character, maybe already upz ler finish and acccomplished, then send home. Or she already been upz during her drinking session when in a drunk state who knows for sure what had happened.

End of the day, if safe and sound go home considered lucky ler.

Never ever leave home as a angry person, never ever cum home as a unconcious person.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 23-11-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 22
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe already rubba,rubba. Who knows?
Old 23-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Whether anything happened in the taxi before Bro picked up his wife is too late to think about. Bro will have to try to work it out with his wife on how to avoid such things from happening again. Frankly speaking, Bro's wife is quite open. SO... I fear that something may have happened at client's place or wherever the place is that she got drunk.
Old 24-11-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Opened the main door and carried her all the way to the bedroom. Dumped her on the bed and started to undress her….

First off was her pair of black heels….then off came the red blouse and bra. Next was her black skirt but wait…where is her red lacy g-sting that I saw her wearing to work this morning ? I remembered it clearly because I tried to tease her that she looked so sexy with that g-sting on but got ignored by her. But now …All I would see was her wet bald pussy; it’s so wet that her juices were still seeping out from its slit and running down between her inner thighs..

“Maybe she might have soiled it therefore keeping it in her bag. Anyway this is not the first thing she is doing such a thing.” I tried to think positively.
So without further hesitation, I went out to her handbag to look for it but came back into the room disappointed.

My imagination began to run wild…..Why is she so wet ? Did she get finger or even fuck by someone in the pub ? He might have taken away her g-sting as his prize for his achievement ? Would be some stranger in the pub or her male colleague ?

I tried to control myself and stopped all those wild guesses…got her dressed in her nightie, off the lights and went to bed.

I didn’t actually get to sleep till quite late into the night and then I was awakened by some noise coming from the toilet.

I opened my eyes and noticed that Jane has already waken up and should be the one in the toilet…After a short while the noise stopped, there was silence…sound of the shower water running could be heard and then stopped….the toilet door opened….Jane stepped out…naked and was drying her hair with the towel.

“You ok ?” I asked

Jane was startled when she heard my voice.

“No not really…just vomited.” She replied.

“Vomiting ? You better now ? “ I asked again

Judging from the look of her face…she was definitely suffering from a hangover after last night’s heavy drinking but the noise I heard, definitely doesn’t sound like her vomiting but more like something else…But anyway…

“Ya…better.” She replied again…coldly.

“Regarding the goods in your office…Can I help ?”

“No need… I already get someone to help me…”

“Sure you don’t need my help ?”

“Ya…no need…I can settle it myself so please don’t ask anymore…I am having a bad headache and not feeling very good.”

With that reply from her…our conversation ended.

She continued getting dress. That day she was Miss Black…everything on her was black…spaghetti strap blouse and shorts even her bra and panty also black.
She wore her pair of Havaianas scandals….yes also black…got out of the house without even saying goodbye. So not like her. Sad….

Last edited by Baileys; 24-11-2013 at 05:20 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update, support thread
Old 25-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
MrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Opened the main door and carried her all the way to the bedroom. Dumped her on the bed and started to undress her….

First off was her pair of black heels….then off came the red blouse and bra. Next was her black skirt but wait…where is her red lacy g-sting that I saw her wearing to work this morning ? I remembered it clearly because I tried to tease her that she looked so sexy with that g-sting on but got ignored by her. But now …All I would see was her wet bald pussy; it’s so wet that her juices were still seeping out from its slit and running down between her inner thighs..

“Maybe she might have soiled it therefore keeping it in her bag. Anyway this is not the first thing she is doing such a thing.” I tried to think positively.
So without further hesitation, I went out to her handbag to look for it but came back into the room disappointed.

My imagination began to run wild…..Why is she so wet ? Did she get finger or even fuck by someone in the pub ? He might have taken away her g-sting as his prize for his achievement ? Would be some stranger in the pub or her male colleague ?

I tried to control myself and stopped all those wild guesses…got her dressed in her nightie, off the lights and went to bed.

I didn’t actually get to sleep till quite late into the night and then I was awakened by some noise coming from the toilet.

I opened my eyes and noticed that Jane has already waken up and should be the one in the toilet…After a short while the noise stopped, there was silence…sound of the shower water running could be heard and then stopped….the toilet door opened….Jane stepped out…naked and was drying her hair with the towel.

“You ok ?” I asked

Jane was startled when she heard my voice.

“No not really…just vomited.” She replied.

“Vomiting ? You better now ? “ I asked again

Judging from the look of her face…she was definitely suffering from a hangover after last night’s heavy drinking but the noise I heard, definitely doesn’t sound like her vomiting but more like something else…But anyway…

“Ya…better.” She replied again…coldly.

“Regarding the goods in your office…Can I help ?”

“No need… I already get someone to help me…”

“Sure you don’t need my help ?”

“Ya…no need…I can settle it myself so please don’t ask anymore…I am having a bad headache and not feeling very good.”

With that reply from her…our conversation ended.

She continued getting dress. That day she was Miss Black…everything on her was black…spaghetti strap blouse and shorts even her bra and panty also black.
She wore her pair of Havaianas scandals….yes also black…got out of the house without even saying goodbye. So not like her. Sad….
There is a very high chance your wife is having affair or got fang banged earlier in the pub or before you picked her up from the cab....
Old 25-11-2013, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow ts your first post was so well written. your wife is really naughty can daring to play with the delivery guy.
Old 25-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

The night before her 2 weeks business overseas trip with her team to China…..she told me everything that had happened for the past week……stay tuned.

Last edited by Baileys; 25-11-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Old 25-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

After Jane got out of the house, she went to the nearby hawker centre and got 2 sets of breakfast and coffee and then took a taxi back to the office.

Once she reached office, she went straight to look for Uncle Kwong cubicle to look for him. He is the Warehouse Executive. He is a stocky man, married and in his mid fifties. He has been working in this company for a many years; the so called “Pioneer”, so sometimes a bit ya ya papaya type. All the incoming and outgoing goods will have to go though him.

Jane has made special arrangement with him to be there so that she could retrieve the goods for delivery.

“Good morning Uncle Kwong”

“Hmm…good morning….” He replied as he continued to read the papers.

“I brought carrot cake and coffee for you.”

“Not bad ah…still know how to buy breakfast for me ah…” He replied nodding
his head.

“Definitely….I know what to do.”

“By the way…you will not take long right ? I am busy in the afternoon so need to leave by noon.”

“Ya we will chop chop settle it….”

Jane got back to her desk to have her breakfast and at the same time…took out her mobile and sent out a text message.

“Text me when you are about to reach and I will go down to fetch you to the warehouse.”

“K” was the reply.

Jane seems happy with the reply as she continued to eat her breakfast.
She waited for a further 15mins but still no text message…She was starting to get a bit worried.

“Delivery man still not here ?” Uncle Kwong came to her cubicle asking.

“He should be on the way….let me message him again”

Just then her mobile got a message tone.

“I am downstairs liao…”

“Ok I will come down now….”

“Uncle Kwong, he is here…you can go open the warehouse liao…thanks !”

“Ok…”

Jane took the lift down to the ground floor to meet up with him. When she got out of the lift he was already there waiting for her.

“Good morning Miss Jane….”

“Good morning Thomas…so glad that you are here….” She replied
Old 25-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More bro more!!!!!!!!
Old 26-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

They took the lift up to the warehouse.

“Miss Jane, you don’t look good…not feeling well ? Thomas asked.

“No need to be so formal, just call me Jane. Ya drank too much yesterday night and having a hangover now….”

“OIC…aiyo why drink so much ? Stress ah ?”

“Ya lor because of this stupid delivery lor….” Jane started to get pissed again.

“Drink too much no good for health…don’t worry too much…you can count on me lah. I will make sure swee swee one…But hor where you normally go drinking ? Next time go drinking jio me lah….”

“No fixed place lah…ok next time.”

When they reached the warehouse, Uncle Kwong was already there waiting for them.

“Uncle Kwong… I will bring him in to look got for the goods.”

“Ok don’t take too long. I will go back to the office. Once you done you call
me and I will come and closed up the warehouse.”

“Yes sir….” Jane replied jokingly

With that Uncle Kwong left and both of them went into the warehouse.

As the air-con was just switch on….the warehouse was rather stuffy but they have to bear with it.

“Sorry ah….really stuffy in here but after a while it should be ok…”

“No problem lah….more stuffy ones also kanna before.”

She returned a smile to him.

They went around the warehouse looking for the goods until they found them in one of the corners.

“Someone must have shifted them here that why yesterday the delivery man didn’t manage to get them delivered.”

“Maybe fated one lah….so that we can meet again ma…” Thomas gave her grin when he replied her.

Jane didn’t answer him but instead went over, bent down slightly to confirm that those are indeed the boxes of goods that need to be delivered, showing off her round ass to Thomas who was standing just behind her. Suddenly she felt her ass being touched. She was startled at first but didn't really think much of it; might just be accidental.

But apparently Thomas wasn't interested in just a quick touch though; his hand stayed on her ass.

Not getting a negative response from Jane made him bolder; his hand then squeezed her lightly and started rubbing it all over. For a few seconds she thought about turning around and giving him a good scolding but due to the fact that the goods must reached the customer by noon give her no option. After a few seconds she decided to just relax and enjoy the attention. Besides the way he was rubbing really did made her feel pretty good.

After a short while, she was getting turned on by his groping. But in her mind she was asking herself….

“What is fuck is happening ? Just because I need to keep my stupid job, I have to waste my Saturday and make arrangement with that Uncle Kwong and the delivery guy to come back to the office and get the goods deliver to the customer. Now I am stuck in the stuffy warehouse with this tiko Thomas guy and getting touch by him and not being able to reject his advance. Worse is that I am getting really turned on by it…My pussy is already getting wet.”
Old 26-11-2013, 11:23 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: My naughty wife teasing....

Nice, I'm getting wet too.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 28-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

Thomas seems to know that Jane was getting aroused too as his hand slowly worked its way from her ass to between her legs.

Jane wanted to stop him; even thought we were not in good terms but this was still not the right thing to get into. But she didn't know why she didn’t stop his advancement....

Instead she spread her legs a little wider to give him easier access. His hand was getting very personal now. It was pressing firmly on her shorts and fingering her.

By now Jane was very turned on and getting very wet down there. Thomas could probably even feel it through her shorts. She tried to suppress her soft moan by covering her mouth with her hand. But by doing so, he knew the effect he was having on her.

His hand abandoned her crotch and went underneath her blouse and traveled up her back. They expertly unhooked her bra to set her tits free from its restraint. But not for long though as he immediately cupped them with his hands and began squeezing them…..his fingers then found her hard nipples and began pinching them…

“Aaarrrhhhh…..”

A sweet soft moan slipped out of her and encouraging him to go further…….

He pulled her closer to him…so close that she could feel the shaft of his hard cock was pressing up against her ass. She was astonished ! When and how did he manage to pull out his cock from his jeans ? She made a weak attempt to move away but he has already settled his cock between her ass crack and began sliding it up and down.

He made her spread her legs wider which she obliged; she even shifted her hips to push her pussy forward so that he could go lower on her until his cock was sliding against her “covered” pussy.
Old 29-11-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

She moaned again and her body began to shiver...she was so aroused now that she couldn’t resist him anymore…

“O my goodness…the way he caresses my breasts and teases my pussy is making me so damn horny…I can’t take it any longer….I am going to cum soon…”

Thomas took her right hand and moved it to his cock, curling her fingers around it. She wrapped her fingers slowly around it and gave it a few light strokes. He cupped his hand over hers and squeezed her hold tightly and began stroking his cock.

“Come on, you can do better than that.” He finally spoke.

With a better hold on him, she stroked him harder and once she got the momentum that he wanted, he released his hand.

“Yes, that’s what I wanted…that’s my good girl ” He said as Jane continued stroking him….

Jane turned her head and gave him a sultry look…

Thomas couldn’t resist anymore so he turned her around and got her to kneel down to face his cock. Jane took a quick glance…. he has an average size cock but the thing she found kinky was his cock was hairless…She has not seen a hairless cock before.

Thomas grabbed her head and pushed his hard cock against her lips…Jane opened her mouth to allow his cock to slide in her….
Old 29-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

very descriptive..

made me shoot into the waste paper basket...aooww..
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1