The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My 3 milfs encounter

another nice hot adventure is coming! more pls, ts
Old 02-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

nice Bali trip....
Old 16-09-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

TS lost at Bali
Old 16-09-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
All along, Sally was still in her G string. I pull down her really wet G string and spread open Sally's leg and start to insert my hardon penis into her wet pussy. It was very wet and easy to penetrate. Sally grab my hand and said:" 老公, 好久没有这种感受了!" I slowly shake her while frenching her. She is enjoying herself and ask me to slowly do it. After missionary for ard 5 mins, she requested to go on top. The view of her boobs bouncing with her half cup bra is really good. Sally was slowly shaking on top and moaning. She grab my hand to caress her boobs. The feeling was great. I grab her wet G-string and started to have a good look at it. It was a matching maroon red G-string. I started to smell it and the smell of her urine and cum juice make me so excited.

Sally continued to shake faster but i dun have the urge to shoot. I not sure abt you guys, when i drink and have too much foreplay, i cannot shoot that fast although my penis hard. Sally bend down and start licking my nipples. After a good 5 mins of cowgirl, i decided to change a new position. I got her to stand up and face the wall and i fark her from behind. The shaking is very fast as i tried to shoot. She was moaning very loudly and i can feel her pussy is very wet! I bend forward to french her. After farking her in that position for another 5 mins i still dun have the urge to shoot. Sally said :" today you are so man, so long haven't shoot!" I was like i am tired also but it just don't have the urge. Sally asked me to stop, and give turn over and french me with her hand pcc my penis. Then she said :" i know how to make you shoot. Come follow me." She hold my hand and bring me into her room and on the toilet light and pull me into the toilet. What she did stunned me agaon. She went to her dirty laundry basket and pull out 2 unwash panty. One is a satin black panty with white stain on it and another one is a white with lace panty. She gave it to me and smile and said :" i know you like to smell my unwash panty!" I was like wtf? She then bend down and stary to give me a bbbj to make my penis hardon again. I took the black panty and have a deep smell at the pussy part! OMG! The smell was great! Therr was an instant reaction on my dick and it become hard again. Sally laughed and said:" see i knew it!" I smiled and pull her up and give her nipples a good suck! I push her to face the basin and insert my hardon penis in again. I beomce to fark her hard with one hand holding on to her 2 unwash panties. I started to smell it again and the feeling is so excited and high. I can sense that it is working as my urge to shoot is getting more and more. Sally was moaning again and from the mirroe in front i can see her horny facial reaction with her eye closed and her bouncing boobs. Together with the smell of her 2 panties, i am reaching the stage of no return. I grab her ass and move even faster. Sally moaning is getting very loud and you guys know what...i am so excited that i shoot inside her......i was damn worried that Sally will scold me...but to my surprise...she didn't said anything....she is like so shag and her hands and head is resting on the basin. I can see my sperm leaking out from her red and wet pussy. She turned around and said :" 好久没这种感受了。" She turned over and hugged me and french me.

I asked her:" i am sorry that i shoot inside, errr you not worry you will get pregnant? " she smile and looked at me:" if i get pregnant, you will be the baby father." I was like wtf and speechless. Then she smiled and said:" i am joking with you. My period should be coming soon so unlikely. Don't worry. I really like the warm warm feeling when you shoot inside!" In my heart, i was thinking does that mean i can shoot inside next time? Anyway both of us is so tired that we didn't even bathe and lay on the bed like lover. Kissing and frenching and touching each other. Sally still stroke my penis and ask me do i want again? I ask Sally what wrong with her today? Why so horny? She said i make her horny and want to show me that auntie like her can be better than those young girl out there. I was like WTF?????
Wow bro you are so lucky to find good gems .
How I wish to be like you .Continue .
Old 16-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
8387 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another good thread. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Old 23-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
diaoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damn upz MILF story bro. felt like sharing mine but yours take the cake man.
Old 26-11-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
hornyjon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We want more!
We want more!

I get so turned on by your description of Sally.....yummy mummy!
Old 13-12-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, Sorry for going MIA for so long. Was really busy the past couple of months. Finally got some time for myself today. Continue from where i stopped.

Finally we reached the villa and checked in. The Villa was 2 storey high and was huge and it come with a personal pool, small kitchen and 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor! My buddy and his wife take the main bedroom and Sally took the other room. I told them i am ok to sleep in the living room as the sofa is really comfortable. My buddy and his wife went into their room to settled down their stuff while me and Sally was in the living room. I looked at Sally with a super horny look and smile. I guess Sally can sense my horniness and she immediately stand up and said i am going out to the pool to take a look. As she stand up and walked away, i immediately jump up and hug her from behind. She wasn't really surprised by it but immediately try to push my hand away. I hold her tight from the back with my dick rubbing against her sexy butt. She said:" 不要这样,他们在楼上!" as she tried very hard to escape my grab! I place my nose at her neck and OMG, her scent which made up of her perfume and sweat is amazing! My dick was standing up. I begin to kiss her neck and ear. Sally let out a very soft moan..."Ahhhh, 不可以!“. Sally is still trying very hard to escape my hug and the whole she moved, my dick go harder with all the rubbing from her butt. While kissing her neck, my right hand slot under her top and went direct to her boobs. I grab her left boobs outside her bra. She was wearing a really smooth - Satin material dark blue bra. She immediately try to pull my hand away. I guess i was really horny and excited about it. Just image your FB son & daughter in law can appear anythime and this really really excited me!

I resisted her pull and push and i took a chance to pull her top up! Boom! Her twin peak was right in front of me! Just imagine that you are standing behind her and you can see her deep cleavage with a little bit of her sexy nipple popping out. Immediately, i went for her nipple and started playing it. Sally let out a slightly louder moan. I can sense that she wasn't resisting so much. She is still trying to pull my hand away but the faster and harder i squeeze her nipple, the resistance is lower. Using my left hand, i move Sally head toward my face and started to kiss her. She wasn't resisting and there wasn't much movement from her tongue. She moved her mouth away and she said "好了,够了。他们要下来了。" I didn't gave up and i used my force to turn her toward me. As my head is moving toward her boobs, we can hear the sound of the door opened on the 2nd floor. Instantly, Sally pull her top down and run toward the toilet on the ground floor. I calmly walked toward the other side of the living room. Both my buddy and his wife came down. I smiled and ask him " bro, how is the room?". He replied "Great!" Sally stepped out from the toilet and she really gave me a very hard stare! But i was really feelling horny and excited! Just imagine that i put her short down and give her a doggy or she give a me a bj with my buddy and his wife around, this really aroused me!
Old 13-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The day went on, as by the time we checked in, it was already 3pm plus...so we just chill in the villa area and walking around. We went out for dinner and brought some beers and tibits back after that. We all sat down and have some beer and chit-chat and plan what to do the following few days. Throughout the whole afternoon & evening, i was giving Sally this cheeky and horny smile. On and off, when i got the chance, i will touch her alittle bit here and there. She wasn't resisting but was very careful with the surrounding.

Times flies and it was already 11pm. My buddy's wife was dozing off and my buddy decided to call it a day. As i just opened a new can of beer, i told my buddy and his wife to go sleep 1st. Sally said she wanted to go up too. I was like "Wtf? Then what am i going to do?" I replied and said "Hey your beer is not finished yet, don't waste it." She laughed and said:" I have enough for the day!" And all 3 of them went up to their room. I was alone in the living room with a beer in my hand and a very horny dick! I took out a cigarette and started smoking and thinking what can i do now? I need to release but i am in Bali and not in SG. My 6 senses tell me to get up from my sofa and try my luck with Sally. I walked up the stairs carefully without making any noise. As i walked past the master bedroom 1st, i very carefully hold my breath and listen whether is there any sound in my buddy room. I can hear some water noise and some plastic bag noise. I slowly walked further down. I can see some light coming out from Sally room. I slowly turn the knob of the door. It was really difficult to do it softly. There was some little noise and guess what! The door is LOCKED! you know the feeling was like........i guess i need to PCC tonight....i release the knob and turn away. Then suddenly, i hear a lock turning sound. I was abit worried as i am not sure who is going to open the door. I faster run toward a small blind corner of the corridor. Sally's door opened!!! She peeped out slowly and i guess she didn't see me. She walked out and take a look. I came out from the blind corner and she was taken by surprise! I quickly run toward her and she was really taken by surprise. She wasn't reacting much, and i pushed her back into her room! Then she started to react. She whisper and said “What are you doing? Faster go out??" while she is pushing me to the door. I used my body weight to resist her push while i faster closed the door and locked it. Sally voice become abit louder:"Go out! You cannot be here" while she is pointing to my buddy room! I pushed her toward the bed and pressed her down. I am super horny! There was some clothes and a black colour panty on her bed. I began to kiss her and she was trying very hard to push me away! I forced my tongue into her mouth and while my 2 hands pressed her 2 hands on the bed. I really felt like i am raping her. Sally wasn't really opening her mouth and i went to kiss her neck and ear. She let out a moan and she said "不要这样。不可以!" I moved her 2 hands together and pressed it down using my left hand and my right hand immediately pull her black spaghetti Strip top up! Her 2 boobs are inviting to me. I plant my head into her cleavage and started to smell it. It was fantasy! Her perfume with alittle sweat smell make it very very inviting. I lick and kiss her cleavage. Sally was still resisting very hard and trying to get up. i pull down her left bra cup and her harden nipple just pop out. I started licking and sucking her tasty nipple and Sally started to moan again. I continue to lick and suck her nipple. My right hand tried to unbutton her short but it was difficult as it was really tight. I went back to her mouth and attempt to kiss her again. This time round, sally is more responsive. She opened her mouth slightly and she begin to have tongue movement with me.

I can sense that she is not resisting much and i release my left hand. Using both my hand, i began to touch and caress her body softly and slowly. The tongue movement become faster and i can sense that she is feeling horny already. After a good 3-4 mins of kissing, i went down to attack her boobs again. This time round i put down her 2 bra cups and started licking her nipple while playing the other nipple. I can see Sally was enjoying it...although she wasn't comfortable as she was still trying to get up but she was moaning while doing it. While licking her nipple, both my hand began to unbutton her short! It was easy with the 2hands and my head went down to her belly licking and my 2 hands pull down her short. Sally was caught by surprise by this and she immediately sit up and wanted to pull her short up! I used my head to pushed her down while i use my 2 hands to forcefully pull her short down! And Boom! Sally was wearing a nude colour satin material panty. Immediately i i went down south and starting to smell her pussy area. The smell of her sweat and urine was really inviting. My dick was standing very hard and i can see her wet patch on her panty at the pussy area. Sally tried to sit up and push me away. But i immediately pulled her 2 leg up and spread it open! The wet patch is very obvious and i said" Wah!! 你好湿啊!" Sally was like embarrassed by my comment and she closed her eye. I went down and started licking her wet patch and Sally was moaning softly. I pull her panty out from one of her leg and i can see Sally really wet and sticky love hole. I slowly lick the outside of her pussy and the salty taste is inviting! Sally was moaning louder and everytime i give her pussy a lick, she will close her leg and her body will jump abit. I can sense that she is really very very horny.
Old 13-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Samster

I then slowly started to lick her wet wet love hole and her moaning is getting louder and louder. I stopped and told her not so loud. Sally with her really horny look then try to push my head away and said "Then you stop this!" I laughed and went down and give her pussy a real good lick and suck! Her whole pussy area was wet with her juice and my saliva. Sally control very hard on not moaning too loud! After a good 5 mins pussy licking, i stood up!

You can see Sally was enjoying herself yet she wasn't really comfortable with the environment. Sally sat up and pull her top down to cover her boobs and tried to wear her panty back. Using my fastest speed, i pulled my bermudas and boxer down and showing my hard and dripping pre-cum juice dick. I jump up the bed while Sally is trying to wear her panty while sitting down. I moved my dick toward her mouth. Sally pushed my dick away and continue to wear her panty. Using my body weight, i pushed her down to the bed again. I pulled up her top as her bra is still on, i began to stroke up dick against her cleavage. I can see my pre-cum juice dripping on her cleavage. I was really feeling excited and horny. Just imagine that you are doing all this with your FB and her son and daughter-in-law is just next door. Sally looked at my dick and i immediately moved it to her mouth while i am kneeing on top of her. She moved her head away from my dick. I guess i was alittle disrespect to forced my dick into her mouth, but i was realy too horny to think so much. I use my dick to stroke her mouth and try to forced it in. She used her hand and tried to get up. After struggling for almost a min, she gave up. She looked at me and whisper softly:" Okok. I will do it but just this only. I don't want to have sex ok?" I smiled and nodded. She grab my dick and she commented:"你也是很湿。" She put my dick into her mouth and started sucking and licking. While i am still on top of her, i began to move my dick in and out of her mouth to simulate mouth fucking. SAlly was cooperative and i can see her saliva sripping out from the side of her mouth. After a good 1.5 mins of doing this, while still on top, i position my head to her pussy while Sally continue to give me a good suck! I pulled Sally panty out again and started to lick her again. This time round her pussy is already opening up...the juice is flowing out and the taste of her juice is making me crazy. Sally whisper to me softly and said:" 你可以射了吗?" as she going faster.

I pulled my dick out and immediately position myself to fuck her. She immediately sit up and try to get down the bed. She said "不可以!不可以!他们会听倒的!“I pushed her down again forcefully. And i lift her 2 leg up and attempt to insert her. She was trying to push me away but i guess because of her real wet pussy, i was able to insert her in 1 attempt. Sally let out a moan once my dick is inside her warm and juicy pussy. I began to fuck her slowly and she wasn't resisting. Sally closed her eye and she tried to control her moaning. As i go faster, she opened her eye and signalled me No No by waving her hand and pointed to the room next door. I don't care and continued to go faster. I can hear the piak paik sound and Sally was telling me NO NO No!

I stopped and i pulled her up. She was abit jelly i guessed and she hold my dick and whisper to me:" 我帮你吹出来就好了!" Sally grab my dick and she moved down and began to blow for me. Feeling really excited and enjoying her blow. I suddenly have a better idea. I stopped her and pulled her up. She was like:"你要干什么!". I moved her to the wall which is separating her room and my buddy room. And i pushed her to face the wall while i doggy her from the back. I can hear the fade talking voice of my buddy and his wife. I insert in and started to bang her. Sally keep turning around and looked at me and keeping waving NO No No and pointing to the other room. I don't know why at this point i was super super super excited and i can sense my dick is really really hard and the sperm is ready to shoot! I go faster and Sally is moaning with her hand covering her mouth. And within 30 seconds, i shoot my cum into her pussy! My whole body become jelly and i pulled out my soften dick. Sally slowly move herself down and you can see her relieved face. I can see my cum flowing out of her wet pussy slowly. Sally quickly walked to the toilet and started to wash her pussy. And i lie on her bed looking at her with a very satisfied look. Sally took off her clothes and started to bathe. I walked in naked and join her in her bathe. She was abit angry with me and she didn't want to look at me. I apologies to her and told her :"you see nothing happen? No one hear us!" She pushed me away and said:" What if they hear us?". I hugged her and said no matter what happen, i will be here for you. trust me!" She let out a slight smile and said :"Like how? Be your buddy step-father?" I laughed and we went on kissing again with the water running.

We completed the bath without any further action only some light kissing. I went out of the bathroom to dry myself 1st and wear back my clothes. I saw Sally soaked panty on the floor. I faster picked it up and squeeze into my pocket. Sally finished her bath and came out. I kissed her good night and i left the room. I was wondering will Sally realized that i took her panty...
Once i am back downstair, i took out her panty and started to think of the action just now. I began to smell and lick her cum soaked panty. My dick got some reaction again and i started to pulled my dick out to PCC while smelling her panty. Suddenly, my phone msg rang, it was Sally. She wrote:" I knew you took my panty. Don't dirty it.". I reply:" You really know me well. I am enjoying it now!" And i contiune to PCC until i cum again. SHe reply and said:" Don't dirty it with a angry face!" And that's it for the night!
Old 13-12-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

The next day started quite early for us. We woke up and went for breakfast. I was still recovering from our action last night. I ordered 3 eggs during breakfast and i knew more action will come!

Sally wore a normal T-shirt and same short yesterday. Nothing special. After breakfast, we went back to the Villa and decided is time for a dip. Everyone started to change into their swimming costume. While changing, i was thinking what will Sally wear. Soon she came down. And she was wearing a 2 pcs bikini. i was like OMG! Her bikini was in floral colour and it did show some cleavage. Immediately, i have some reaction. I commented in front of my buddy that she looked great. I guessed she was embarrassed by my comment. She went up again and came back with a really long scarf to cover herself. We all went to the pool and have swim and sun tan. Sally didn't really swim but just have a tan while reading a book. i was admiring her the whole time and i guess she know it. After 40 mins, all of us were relaxing at the side of the pool. Sally got up and excuse herself to the toilet. I know this is the chance. I took out my HP and said i need to make a call to a customer. Sally didn't know i was following her as she went in 1st. I quickly went in and run upstair. Ho seh lah. She is using the toilet in her room.

I opened the door slowly and her toilet door is closed. I closed the room door and from her bedroom window i can see my buddy and his wife at the pool side relaxing. Soon the water flushing sound came and Sally came out. She nearly jumped when she see me here. She was like what are you doing here! I immediately went over and kissed her. I told her:" I cannot take it anymore. You are too sexy in your bikini!" She was caught by surprise and we started kissing for awhile. Then she stopped and said enough let's go down. They are waiting for us. I pulled her back and immediately start to caress her boobs and kissed her again. She tried to push me away this time and i told her :" Look! they are downstair sleeping! They wouldn't know what we are doing!" My dick was quite hard as i felt it was very exciting! Sally was abit stunned and didn't know what i am going to do next. I pulled up her top bikini and started to kiss and lick her nipple. Sally started to moan and said:"Didn't you just did it once last night?" I reply and said "Nope. I cum twice, once with you and once with your nice panty!" She was like " You are crazy!" As the faster i licked her nipple, she moaning louder. I can see she keep looking at the window.

After 3 mins, i pulled down my swimming trunk and signal her. Sally didn't moved and i forced her down. She said What if they wake up??? I told her don't worry i will be looking at the window. This is really exciting. Imagine that your FB giving you a BJ and you are looking her son. She began to suck and blow. I can sense that she is doing it real fast to make me cum fast! My dick is real wet with her saliva and i pulled her up!

I positioned her to the window and i said time for you to enjoy! She faced the window while looking down. I unknot her bottom and i guessed she tot that i am going to lick her pussy. But she is wrong. I am feeling very horny and decided to insert it straight. I put some saliva on my finger and moist her quite wet pussy and attempt to insert. She was really surpised by my action and immediately turn and wanted to pushed me away. I positioned her back and told her :' You don't want them to know right? Then you better listen to me and get it over fast!" I think she knew what i mean and she just positioned herself back while i attempt to insert. She even use her hand to guide my dick in. Soon my dick is inside and i started to bang her real hard. Sally was moaning like crazy but in a very control tone. The piak paik sound is really loud but who cares as no one can hear us! On and off Sally looked down while she moaned! I started to caress her boobs and on and off we kissed while doggy her!

Suddenly, she shouted softly, wait wait! My buddy is moving. Both of us stopped and looked. Luckily, he just moved to positioned himself. I contiune to bang her real hard. As i cum twice last night, it is really abit tough to cum. I quickly moved Sally to a wall mirror and positioned her to face the mirror. I began to bang her hard again! And from the mirror i can see her super horny face and her 2 boobs swaying around. This really make me excited and the faster i go, the moan become louder and the boobs movement is bigger! And soon i shoot into her pussy again! Both of us kneel down after it and i gave Sally a kiss. Sally quickly stand up and went to the window. Luckily both are still sleeping.

Sally quickly use tissue to clean up her pussy while she ask me to go down 1st! I did as what she said. Soon she was downstair with me. I naughtly text her and she told me that she can feel my cum dripping out of her pussy and staining her bikini bottom!
Old 13-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcome back bro
Old 15-12-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
diaoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been camping here waiting for the further chapters man! haha!
Old 15-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CityHunter789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pure lust bro
Old 17-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
playzzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please come back and continue the story.. Sexciting milf!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1