The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: I'm too honest to miss a chance at having an affair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
Well as a normal male, irregardless how much the temptation, as long as we D.I.Y. and not do any harm to any other parties, pcc is the right and only way. Chanting "nam mo awe mee thaw four" is silent in my heart to tell me that I did not cross the deadly LINE to cause another person any harm.
Bro, don't misunderstand my comments.

I am just saying, that reading thru all your posts, this girl WANTS YOUR DICK and wants to do it.

Its not like you are taking advantage of her. She wants that meatpole to be inserted into her mailbox.

How could you cause the other person any harm, if you both sit down on the sofa., talk it out as I told you to : (Say you are married, and yes you are attracted to her, and that you know she has mutual feelings as well.. and if you have her permission to just make out and fuck your brains silly like 2 consenting ADULTS)
(action starts at #12 & Ingrid -Pg 6)
2. Sexcation w/ exGF
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....666&highlight=
3. Tokyo Biz trip w/ Ingrid (pics)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread....698&highlight=
Old 10-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
ilovebigtits is a Helpful and Caring Samsterilovebigtits is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks to all Samsters for your kind support, especially those who up my points, leave name or PM. I just wants to share some feeling deep inside, it's kinda of relieving myself. So far I don't think anyone knows who am I.
We don't have to know as long as you are fine by self. Take care har...Do whatever whenever necessary and feel free to start a new thread: You don't know what I did last night...and let me tell you the details!

Cheers!

IBLT
Old 10-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post
Bro Botakhead,

Serious, did you read my comment to you? I think you should just do that.

I had a recent situation. I am happily married. A few months as I had shared in SBF here, my exGF and I got back in contact. We just played golf. I told her I am married. Yet we ended up fucking each other that day after golf ! Which led me to tell my other related stories of my exGF in my earlier years.

Dont write already. Go and BONK her and then come back to SBF and tell us all about it !!!
Braddah, while you were doing that what if some Braddah from SBF were pounding his meat into your wifes cunt? Wold it make you feel better Braddah? Braddah, no personal offense but I offer that example to see how you would feel in light of your own adultery.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

So this happened years ago before the 3rd and 4th kids, now you must have a little regret not taking the opportunity back then and thus pen down your thoughts i suppose.

Well, if she or you're no longer in the company, do you still have her contact and perhaps still not too late to un-miss the chance now?

Tell her that your career was on the line as she was a setup by your womenizer boss to tedt you...

Hope this is not end of story?
Old 10-02-2012, 02:56 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: I'm too honest to miss a chance at having an affair.

I am not going to bullshit, but my feelings for her, was like, I would have married her if I'm not married already. Damn the fate and destiny thingy.....can't we get the best of whatever world......

I'm thinking that I'll keep writing till the end, although the end had been finished.

From that moment onwards, we were really behaving like a married couple (when we were alone to ourselves), holding hands, tickling each other, nothing sexual except for the occassional body contact between arm and breast, fully clothe. We would go see movie, walk at the beach, go shopping, all the non-sexual stuffs. She wanted to kiss me, but i rejected, I'm afraid that I may not be able to hold myself back (I was fighting very hard, trying not to get a hardon). I told her that what we were doing is just fine, don't cross the LINE and we will both be fine. After a week gone by, we had to go outstation together to meet and entertain a customer in another state, her hometown neighbouring state. I told her why don't she go home and check on her family while we were there. She bluntly slapped me across my left cheek, said that she wanted my affection and love (she had known already that I'm a honest and faithful husband). So we went together and entertain the customer, just the 2 of us. We were quite tired after driving about 2 hours plus, listening to soothing music and holding hands with fingers crossed tightly, sometimes she'll touch my arm and hug my arm, lean on my shoulder.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:07 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

When we reached our destination, we checked into a 4 star hotel, cleaner and safer, not too expensive, got to help company save expenses, later will let all readers know why I left the company......

The receptionist (pretty young thing maybe 18-19) suggest a suite, I thought about it and said 2 single rooms. She then pinched me and told the girl, we'll be fine with 1 room 1 bed. I was thinking like, huh...you want me to sleep on the floor? Because I always have my mind switched 'ON' with the reminder no crossing the LINE. Finally, we settled for like what she requested, 1 room 1 bed.

She sayang sayang my arm and apologised for pinching me, all this while keep rubbing arm with her fingers and right side of her breast. I just pretend nothing happened. We washed up (separately), took a short nap (separately) she on the bed, I on the sofa chair. Time to meet the customer, dinner at a restaurant. Hungry hungry....
Old 10-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
savinglife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro.. have to salute you for your self-control sia.. wonder how many bros can be able to resist such temptations.. unless the girl is really cui-ed...
Old 10-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When we reached our destination, we checked into a 4 star hotel, cleaner and safer, not too expensive, got to help company save expenses,.

She sayang sayang my arm and apologised for pinching me, all this while keep rubbing arm with her fingers and right side of her breast. I just pretend nothing happened. We washed up (separately), took a short nap (separately) she on the bed, I on the sofa chair. Time to meet the customer, dinner at a restaurant. Hungry hungry....
Ha..ha....now is the time to test your endurence expecting to see some actions

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 10-02-2012, 03:25 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

The customer turned out to be a fat old guy, so just introduced ourselves and sat down and have a sumptuous spread of seafood steamboat. After dinner and talking a little bit here and there about the job we'll be contracting, the customer suggest to adjourn to a nightclub for a drink, as usual we have to comply. When we reached the place, he was a well known figure, rich and powerful, lucky not triad type. We were seated infront the stage where there will be some kind of entertainment show (I'm not so sure what kind - sex kind). I made excuses that both of us are suffering from allergy to alcohol, we ordered soft drinks instead. Being respectable (lucky I said not triad) he did not force us to drink the Gordon Bleu he had. After awhile, the show was about to begin, it was indeed a sex show, topless dancing.... she was unfazed, as she was from the night life before. After sometime past, the dancers came down to the floor area, 2 came towards me as they were motioned by the customer. They had me between them, rubbing their body and breast on me, I was very able to control myself, just then, one of them put her hands on my thighs and started to rub my groin area, she was disappointed that I was not hard at all, hen asked me if I'm gay.....most of them around us laughed out loudly. I told her that my girl is here, so you dancers cannot make me hard.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:40 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Nothing else happened after that, we bide the customer good night, thanking him for his generous hospitality. We went back to our hotel room, same rubbing of arm with fingers and breast. I was not going to cross the LINE, so I insist I'll sleep on the floor, she can have the bed. She sulked a little bit but no choice, my mind had been made. Nothing happened, the next morning we went out for breakfast. She was like telling me to acknowledge her as my fiancee and we can go see her family later. I was taken aback, are we doing the right thing? I ok ok to her request, she wanted to go shopping to buy 2 rings for 'proof'. We did what we had to do and went to her home in the neighbouring state. They are no so well off, just a kampong house. But we were greeted by very warm welcome from her family. Gifts were distributed (she insist she pay but I buy). Everyone was very happy for her when she showed the 'engagement' rings on our hands. I had to remove my dear marriage ring. We passed the hurdle, after sometime of get together for her, we left her home. She was quiet when we returned to the hotel. She did not want to speak to me and we slept the night away (separately). The next day we are back to the office. We did received the contract from the customer, the whole office had cheered and a small celebration was organised for our triumph success.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah, please continue. Fascinating story Braddah.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Ya, great story so far!
Hope to read the part on how TS pin her down on the toilet floor and fuck her soon!
Old 10-02-2012, 04:05 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Angry Re: I'm too honest to miss a chance at having an affair.

All this while, she was not herself anymore. Of course we had removed our 'engagement' ring from our fingers. She told me to keep it, but I returned it to her as I don't want to have to explain to my wife if she sees it. She smiled and kept the rings. That night, she sobbed very loudly, the neighbours could hear her too. I was like, what is going on.... as some neighbours really think that we were a married couple, I knocked on her room door, she opened it and came out, hugged me and cried. I had no choice liaoz, I held her in my arms in a tight embrace, her braless breasts pressing against my chest, that is why I mentioned that we were both around 165.....she told me she don't want to lose me, I had been treating her so nice, never before had she felt being treated like I did to her. After she calmed down, I released her from our embrace, held her face with both my hands, looked her in the eyes and said I'll treat you nice always. That reminder of not crossing the LINE was also always on my mind. I led the way back to her room, put her to bed at same time wiping her tears from her face. The next morning, she was like boing boing, back to her ownself again. I believe she must have sorted the 'rojak' mind of hers out. The same routine went on and on, until one day, the boss was not able to be found, lady boss (the looker) called and ask me if I knew his whereabouts? I also don't know, as I was not in contact with him for almost 1 month. My project was about to finish and I needed to come back to Singapore. Then the sky dropped a bomb onto us. He had visited my her, had sex with her.....left and was not found (whatever reasons I don't know). I was not paid for the job done yet, I usually pay first claim later. I'm in deep shit when the office girl in charge of accounts revealed that the boss had cleaned out the bank acount just before he was uncontactable. Now lady boss was at a lost what is going to happen, I could not get my money back. The following day, the lady boss also gone, not contactable too. She apologised to me that she was not feeling well when boss came to see her, she had wished it was me but she had willing given herself, her virgin self to that kim siew, maybe he had drugged her, that's why he already planned the blame on me. Running away with all the money, maybe the husband and wife tagged team long time liao. All company staff left without getting paid for the last 2 months. My whole project costs me all my savings, meant for my kids study use.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:15 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Exclamation Re: I'm too honest to miss a chance at having an affair.

We went our separate ways, I was really feeling lousy for not able to protect her when she most needed it. She left me her number, I still have her family home number. I was fighting heart against brain to contact her or not.....months past, 1 year later, I decided I should give her a call, gentelmanly, not that I hate her, but I hated myself. She picked up her home phone, she had nowhere to go so ..... the story was that I jilted her. She told me she had to put the blame on me, as she was pregnant with that kim siew's child, she did not know what else to explain all this 'mishap'. I comforted her with soothing words of encouragement, I told her I accept what happened to be my fault.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:21 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

A few years down the road.....she happily married a divorcee (also have a kid from previous marriage). So now she have a happy family of 4 kids too. She did confide in me that she still think of me very often. I gave her my best wishes.

The End
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1