The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

Quote:
Originally Posted by milover69 View Post
Yahh i heard about that gate! damm super jun one leh..

couples who walked that bridge usually married or super cling on to each other one lol! supersitions or not really hard to say...

anyway TS whatever happened had happened. cryin blamin scouldin also got liao.. don look back liao coz things cannot be undone..

Look forward and pray hard that you are healthy and most importantly keep ur job and hopefully everything works well with ur gf..
Just to let u know... Been there, walk through it many times and its been like 10 to 12 years since I last goes back.... No urge, no pain, and no point.... Just a saying..... If you guys are in the same company as TS, then don't need to walk through it, chances that you will goes back there is 100%.... So true or myth? For you to believe.
Old 26-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
quincy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi TS,
I agree with all the bros here. just look fwd to future and think how you can work out with ur gf.
wish you all the best!
there's a silver lining in every cloud!!
Old 26-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

patrickzapu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

Hi bro Alf, me also been in same situation, although not 1 mth......trust me, when the report came back negative, it's better than striking 1sr prize in 4D, u'll give up anythink in this world for that negative report.............

Nothing u can do really do now, except to wait and take the test and hope it comes back negative......be sure to take another test 6 months after the 1st......just to be sure..........
Old 26-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
mg8888 is one of the Best!mg8888 is one of the Best!mg8888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
Mg8888, My gf is fuming mad and angry! She said why I so disgraced myself to "f" a Malay girl without protection.. N that I did not even think of the consequences especially when the Thai slut threw herself at her for free "f"!

Anyone please tell me what I can do to salvage my situation?
Sorry to hear your predictament .

Well the best you can do to salvage your relationship with GF is to go for full std checkup after 3 and 6mths to clear your self before having any sex with GF .

After that is to prove to her that it was a foolish and naive mistake on your part and spend the next few years mending it .

It's true women can forgive but not forget .
The incident will always come up when you quarrel .

Good luck .
Old 26-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Blacknight6 bro, no I hv never been at the chumphon gate, never heard of it until u mentioned it.

Thanks to all bros for your encouragement, well wishes and valuable advices, I guess I will just hv to wait for the day, I guess it really will be happier than tio 4D if it's negative results on 3rd and 6th month reports.

Actually not all in my same department will hv to go Korat, it's volunteer basic one, of course there r people who chiong for the opportunity- additional allowances + the thrills.. Of course, I won't be stepping on korat ground ever again, neither will I go to any other upcoming overseas trips, once bitten twice shy, plus I felt I m now lying inside the coffin, if I managed to get out of the coffin coming April after the 6-month window period confirmation negative result, u think I dare let history repeats... N sent myself into coffin once again, if so I guess I will never wake up in it...

Ti Gong Po Bi my gf and me are not infected with any shit sex diseases/viruses.. I will not do any foolish thing again n cherish her with all I could since I made her in this shit state as me now.

Could all these things that had happened be a wake up call from
God/ our fate God created/ retributions or it's blessings in disguise?
Old 26-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

i do not understand yr 1st post to the last post at all.everything was created by you,now in the midst of this saga still continued by you.in the future it still only concerns u really...i can only see a finger-pointing slut thoroughout - that's you!

in short,dont blame everybody or anybody for anything,be a man and face to your actions..chok dee khup!
Old 26-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Easy because they need sex or because they need your monies. If it is the latter, nothing special to shout about.
Old 26-11-2010, 11:30 PM
SamSter

mamamiakuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

duh..you can get girls everywhere man..
Old 27-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

May god be with you bro.
Old 27-11-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Big O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS , put health issue aside.
why in 1st place u admit to yr gf ?
this kind of thing can never reveal to gf / wifey as definately affect yr r/s.
Think most Bro here will 打死都不认!
Old 27-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Triple-X bro, Yes I admitted it's all my fault for Being so "f-king" stupid to like the girl cox she so good to me, treat me like a king, let me free "F" her...I thought she just treat me special. ( I m bloody stupid n naive)

But only when my gf came to know about it, only when I knew the health risk I m having I regretted.

I m a useless,disgraced, worthless, stupid,
naive man in the world to hv fuck a stranger abroad just becoz she came over to hug n kiss me, plus accompany me for one whole month without me giving her any money after any session. The worst thing is after ONS, I still continue the relationship with her!! I m an asshole! A disgrace to
mankind.
Old 27-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Samster (M)

Big O bro, U think I hv wanted to tell her in the first place, coz I got no choice. My gf found out about the girl when seeing my handphone ( why after coming back from korat still got in contact with the Thai number when everyone is back) and she called the number and found out from the girl that I had affair behind her back when in korat, so I had no choice but to admit!
Old 27-11-2010, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
torrentman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,
I think you are a very boliao and stupid guy.
Wish you all the best, because you really need all the luck in the world!
Old 27-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
J fellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrentman123 View Post
TS,
I think you are a very boliao and stupid guy.
Wish you all the best, because you really need all the luck in the world!
yah, sounds like a just signed on stupid and naive young prick.

btw, actually heard from some docs that if you have contact with hiv suspicious characters, the very next day, you can always get some medication to kill the virus.

i am not medically train but apprantly the doc says thats as long as the virus have yet to enter your cells, still got chance to slavage.

but tsk tsk tsk.... you were basking in your glory for too long man.

as a man, next time i suggest that as long as its not caught on the bed. one should die die never admit.

gers are like that, even if all evidences points towards you, they will still subconsiously give you a chance. but of course if you admit, being petty creatures, they want to ruin your life to get even.
Old 28-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

I m stupid and boliao but what I said n did were true.

Those who went to work with me can be my witnesses.

Anyway I hope whoever see this or have friends who r visiting korat soon, don't be like me so stupid n easily seduced by Thai
sluts..( I m 100% at fault too since I CSM push her away when she hug/kiss me but I didn't.. It took 2 hands to clap.. N I m such bastard!)

If only my company knows what we have been doing, think there will be less of such immortal activities happening in each trip.

Bros n bros' friends who are visiting Korat for work/leisure purposes, please take care n play smart, better don't play is the best.. don't be fool by these professional free sluts/prostitutes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1