The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

I posted a long reply last night as to why a sudden change of thought.. ( think the post is still under moderation)

my gf smsed me this"are u so stupid to think that god sent you a bloody sexy virgin to let you fuck her for one whole month? Condom broken
still not a bit wee scared n still can come fuck
me raw.. Why are you so selfish and a bastard? Your sex education is zero n do u know that there are things called STDs and HIV/AID in this world?"

I just replied I did not think that I will Kenna the disease because the condom just broke..
Old 25-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ah peh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

is this a advertising gimmick? 1st post sex heaven blah blah...then like drama like that ask for forgiveness?? either ur gf got hold of ur acount and start to pose on ur behalf or school holiday started... ...

btw boy boy if u ever come across the term SPG, then u will know this is nothing new... sg last time also like that and ang mo is really jin tua gee
Old 25-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Samster (M)

Bro ah peh, don't know why my long reply last night not publishes yet.. Anyway to cut the story short, one if my friends who read this post called me 2 days ago n asked if I read this post regarding my company n was shocked to know that I was the one who posted.

He then asked me if u wear protection every time .. And I said I did, except oral sex the Thai gal did it on my naked dick..

It is only then that I learnt that STD/HIV can be transmitted through oral
sex and he once again told me be careful
as the Thai gal I fucked may not be as clean as I think she is, especially when she offered herself to me free for a month of unlimited fucks..

That us when I woken up
Old 25-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cockenadan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, go and check up lah..you bought the condom or the lady "FON" did? Remember go out and play, trust only yourself!
Old 25-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster (M)

My colleague passed a small
box to me before my first thrill as i was pretty drunk/high that fateful
night!
Old 25-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

when did this happen? from wat i know, for the check up (HIV/Aids) to be accurate u need a 6 mths window. That mean if this happen last month most probaly doc ask u to come back in 6 months time. If just for STD etc then should be faster to show up.
I dunno u r plain naive or stupid. If "Fon" can be bed so easily by u, she can be bed easily by anybody. And before u went there, how many have gone before u?
My friend last time had a similar experience. He is smarter he got use condom. but this one time halfway through the girl took out the condom and in the heat of the moment he go along with it. For the next 6 months u can see that he really cannot eat, cannot sleep until the report came out. During the 6 months waiting period, he is like u. Sworn will not do any pros, one nite stand blah blah. Even go church.
After report come out. Ha..ha.. fuck doubly hard but this time bj also put condom.
Old 25-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

shouldn't have comment....... apologies...

Last edited by etct88; 25-11-2010 at 12:49 PM. Reason: wrong post
Old 25-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 19
1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better1128138 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

don't understand...
is it TS (gonna)knna HIV????
Old 25-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

the Thai slut did fierce and long BJ on my naked dick almost every day plus there was once the condom broke when I was F-king her.

2 days ago, realised that oral sex also will lead to HIV/AID, I think this time I die Liao..

Bro ah peh, my last fuck with her was on oct 8, just a day before I came back, the last fun of my month long fucking n enjoying bj from
her.. Now only 1 month+, don't think the result will be accurate... Need at least 3-6months. Yes, it's 6 months to confirm if Kenna HIv from that dirty Thai slut!

But will some people take more than 6 months for HIV to be present in his body??? stressed!!
Old 25-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Alf,

I think you deserve to be screwed big time. You openly post such much things here giving away your job ID, etc. do you know that this a very open forum and there are really lots of people here whom know who where you are from.

Please stop this or you are inviting problems for yourself.

Just to let you know..... I had been there done it and it now history that was like almost 12 years ago. So stop this post now!!!!! Before I zap you and I mean it.

If you in this X company, please be assured that you will be call up after 6 months by your medical team to do a blood screen. So fcuking keep you fcuking fingers cress and pray that nothing happens.

Sorry I am too work up. I PM the TS to stop this but he chooses toturn on deaf ears.
Old 25-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

Bro bigboy2,

I did not turn deaf ears on your advice.

Anyway I just sent 2 PMs to you n hope you received them.

Thanks for being so worked up reading it, cox I myself is also work up x10000.
Old 25-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Samster

Bro Alf i noe its not easy to stop worrying but in reality u can't do much except to wait. these are after all judgement call, u did wat u did so no point regretting over it. best thing u can do rite now is lay low and pray hard (assuming u have a religion) that the test 6 month from now came out negative.
And if u do stop all these activities after ward, take it as a good lesson learned and u grow from there. though the price maybe losing ur gf.
hope everything ends well for u.
Old 25-11-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Thanks ah peh bro for your advice.

I am angry and sad that my moments of enjoyment end up in retribution now.

I can only pray hard that my gf n me wont Kenna HIV from that slut, or else I do not know how to repay her life.

Going through these 6 months is a misery, painful and scary process. I had learnt the lesson the hard way at my gf's expense.

If anyone is reading this, please think twice when u let other Thai sluts BJ your naked dick, or "f" them.. Never risk the health n lives of your loved ones for your moments of thrills.
Old 26-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

Did you walk through the Chumphon gate with Fon? if you did, then you will return to Korat for sure.
Old 26-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
milover69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yahh i heard about that gate! damm super jun one leh..

couples who walked that bridge usually married or super cling on to each other one lol! supersitions or not really hard to say...

anyway TS whatever happened had happened. cryin blamin scouldin also got liao.. don look back liao coz things cannot be undone..

Look forward and pray hard that you are healthy and most importantly keep ur job and hopefully everything works well with ur gf..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1