The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2010, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lonelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

sign on airforce then post to that particular squadron and you can opt to go there for detachment
Old 23-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

u sure not tranny or not

cheers

To Up :
Old 24-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

Most likely a katoey from either Bar nana or Update.
The most expensive fxxk is a free fxxk!!
Old 24-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks Bros for all your replies..

Yes, u all r right nothing is free in this world, because though I
had fun in that trip, now I completely lost my gf's trust when she came to know about what happened.

Blacknight6, wow u r spot on, I picked her up at Bar nana...

My friends said she is quite pretty though.. Too bad I did not have any picture of her.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders View Post
Threadstarter, did you happen to check her ID? There are transvestite that looks more original than girls over in Thailand. This did not comes from my mouth, but from the local thais. Good luck to your next trip
raiders, no I did not check her ID. She look n feel 100% woman, without going under the knife, I will be surprised if one day she called me and tell me she is a transvestite or katoey.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

Smile Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Sometimes the more open a girl is, I think we should think twice before doing anything.
naturegreen, yes agreed.. But I don't know why I still fall for her.. I guess I m memerised by her beauty n wildness. I buay tahan when she came and hugged and kissed me when I was drinking with my friends. She got that innocent yet seductive characters. That even my friend wanted to have a bonk with her. Ok, good things are meant to be shared.
Old 24-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

Although I had fun, Thinking back what I had done is a disgrace and an insult to myself.. Why did I just bed her because she threw herself at me? I feel that I have cheapened myself to bed this free prostitue out of fun n Boredom... My friends and colleagues should be laughing at me when they see this.(maybe they r laughing at themselves too)

I failed terribly as a man! I disgraced myself. If I have the capability, I won't even have to resort to bonking Thai slut all the way during that one month.

I have come to light that men who 'f' Thai slxts are low ego creatures which have got low morale.. N need these free slxts to boost their ego, n make them feel king..

How would people look at me after this incident? (I guess they will just think I
am a brainless Fxxker who can't resist free meat/hole)

Why did I make myself dirty? Why did I so eagerly volunteered myself to go to korat? I should have stayed in Singapore n nothing would have happened..

I blamed myself for being so naive thinking that luck had fallen upon me but now it seem bad luck has been following me all the way...

Did that Thai slxt cast gong tao on me? Or cast gong tao to whoever put his dick inside her hole? Recently I really sway to the max..

Does anyone heard that 'F-king' with Pretty Thai girl will lead to death pit?

I truly hate myself for the mess that I had created, the one month fun n ninja is not worthwhile at all, coz bad luck seem to be following me ever since I came back.. Heard Thai people, their gong Tao is powerful.. They r evil
people.. Plus I kept with her so often, she must have took
a few strands of my hair left on the warm bed without me noticing..

Yes, nothing is free in this world brothers... The pretty n innocent looking Thai Slxt gave good sex n BJ but now haunting on me day n night with her evil spells..
Old 25-11-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
iron30 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Alf, ur last reply seem very different now. Can share what happened to urself recently?
Old 25-11-2010, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro alf, dont worry, no matter how strong what force is, there's always a stronger force. 1 mountain is stronger than the other. look for that force.
Old 25-11-2010, 03:19 AM
Samster (M)

Iron30,

Yes.. I m feeling so stress now..

I got a call from a friend yesterday morning, asking if i had read this post about my company, since he knew I just came back from Korat. He was pretty shocked when I told him I was the one who posted this.

Then he asked me if I got wear condoms when bonking. And I replied of course I did. Then he asked how about when she did the great BJ.. I paused for a while and replied... "Huh.. Of course did not wear la.. Wear rubber where got feeling"

He then say " Good luck brother, she BJ on your raw dick so many times, u better be prepared for STDs or HIV since she seem like a really loose and easy slut from the way you described her, high chance must have being bonked by many others..." only then I realise that oral sex also one of the causes for transmission of STDs n HIV... -STONED- I was lost for words.. Only then I realised the shit I am in.. I thought I would be safe for sure that I wore caps when I bonked her numerous times in that one month, let her
suck my dithaw few more times than FJ, since I can't "F" her when her menses came... So she requested to HJ plus BJ for me.. Also managed to make me come at least 2 times... The co-ordination of her warm tongue and the updown hand
movement of my dick was perfect, she knew when to be fast n when to slow down..there were a few times that she said she wanted me to experience a different BJ so she proceeded to use ice cubes n warm water, and alternate these 2 temperatures on my dick.. The hot n cold feel, plus her flexible warm yet soft tongue and sexy mouth just
kept going in n out of my dick.. I tell you the feeling was great, even now I m writing I can still feel her tongue and sexy, slutty yet attractive eyes looking into my my eyes as she performed her lollipop stunt on my dick.. She made me feel so wanted n I enjoyed watching her enjoyed her sweet...

Damn, I disgressed while talking about her.

Because I should feel very scared now, yes I admit I am scared.. My friend told me better go see doctor n do the various tests especially HIV after the window period of at least 3 months.. The last time I did with her was oct 8, a day before I fly back.. Which mean only after Jan 8 2011 will I know if I
Kenna any disease from her BJ.. BUT, I surfed the Internet n some articles mentioned in some cases HIV will only be detected after 6 months from contact with infected person ... Bloody shit,, I have to wait until 8 April 2011 to do the blood test to be safe.. ( even now I go do the checks, it's pretty pointless.. I will go for my blood test in Jan 2011 followed by another in April 2011 to play safe..

One of my concerns is I have raw sex with my gf when I was back.. ( I know I
m selfish, how can I do this type of thing to
my gf.. What happened if I transmit the disease the slut gave me to her? She kept asking if I wore protection with the sluts and asked the exact number of times I "F" the slut.. I can't possibly tell her the truth that I
"f" her almost everyday n enjoyed her BJ n HJ her on her menses days right so I told her I just did with her over the weekends.

I m so regretful about my actions and foolishness! My gf has been scolding and nagging at me since she knew about this incident. I know she cannot take it that I betrayed her.. Yes, I betrayed her after applying BTO flat with her n even paid for the deposit before I went korat.. What a bastard I m right? What if the slut really has HIV, won't I indirectly cause my gf to have HIV? I really did not think of the consequences when I "f" the Thai slut, I just know she is irresistable hot ( she looks like Fiona Xie, but fon slightly darker) my gf cannot take it n said why can I bed a Malay!!!!! A free one somemore.

I m lost now.. I feel the dumbest person on earth, I wish I can turn back time n redo everything.. I insulted myself, and bring disgrace to my company..most importantly I bring misery n heartpain n lost of trust in my gf.. N now a high chance of getting HIV from the Thai slut, n caused my gf to have the disease too.. Why am I such a bastard??

Oh well, regarding my bad luck, it's really bad luck since I came back, gambled on what, lost all.. And the Thai slut will keep calling me and try to seduce me with her sexy moans, she said she missed "f-king" with me and asked me to help her cum over the phone, and she will make me shoot too..she called me last night but I did not want to answer the call ( the fear of her having HIV n her being fucked my hundreds of men deter me from entering the call to hear her sexy voice n moans) she even can tell me that everynight she is naked on bed, and it's a must to think of me every night
and masturbate n moan out loud in the silence till she cum before she can sleep.. Trust me, she is so good in phone sex that I can always cum when I on the phone with her... Coz if u imagine a darker Fiona Xie moaning out loud over the phone n calling your names at the same time, can feel she is enjoying masturbating herself (coz she masturbated right infront of me back in korat) .. How can I tahan that??

But last night, I just did not answered ther call, n she called n smsed me a few times before stopped.. Then in my dream, I even heard her loud moans,heard her call my name, her sexy body, big boobs (she really the seductive type, she always revealed half balls when she with me.. That is why I every time want to "F" when I see or think of her, n even made my friend hardseeing her that buay tahan said he also want to "f" her n Next I dreamt of her vagina having cockroaches crawling out...

I woke up in cold sweat...scary!!

Bad luck n dreaming of her could be gong Tao??

I just super super disgusted with myself now, I feel dirty! How can I get rid of this Thai slut? Or how do I break the gong Tao if she really cast it on me? What is the chances that I will Kenna HIV? How can I let my gf trust me all over again now that she knew I "f" a Thai slut when I went overseas for work? How can I prove to her that I only live her n that me n the Thai slut is impossible?

I wish I can turn back time n redo all the mess I created.. Thai ladies are evil although they really give super BJ/HJ n talk dirty on bed make me feel like a powerful king/leader when I bed her

N ya, talking about the bad luck, things
Old 25-11-2010, 05:28 AM
Samster (M)

SGDreamchaser, I need to go find master to cast a more powerful gong tao on the Thai Slut.
Old 25-11-2010, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

did you go for a medical check up bro ?
Old 25-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
mg8888 is one of the Best!mg8888 is one of the Best!mg8888 is one of the Best!

Nice to have a understanding GF like yours .
Can share your adventure and liasons without getting angry .
Old 25-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hope i am not too late.

TS, soon you will be start posting in Matters of Heart section. Just in case you don't know, here the link http://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Not that i am cruel. But from your 1st post, i sense that that the road to no u turn. Like many say, no free meal, FOC is means fcuk on credit.

Money splash on sex, you will earned it back one day, but feeling invested will caused you digging your own grave yard.

What the phooying jolly well understand that. They are not aiming for your one time off investment. They are trying to milk you dry. They are seeing you as a cow, they lure you with their body, tie you up, and then their whole CLAN will come one by one milking you up.

Like chinese saying "男人有钱变坏, 女人变坏有钱”
Old 25-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mg8888, My gf is fuming mad and angry! She said why I so disgraced myself to "f" a Malay girl without protection.. N that I did not even think of the consequences especially when the Thai slut threw herself at her for free "f"!

She said she cannot take it n feel
insulted that I had bedded a Thai slut n that I have low ego to choose a Thai slut instead of a local.. She added that she had lost complete trust in me after this incident becoz she said I will definitely repeat history again n again to "f" other Thai sluts n said I only go for Thai sluts, since leopard never changes it's spots!

She was even mad n screamed when I told her I did wear protection when doing with the Thai slut, just that the condom broke during our first "f"session.

I am really remorseful why I
m bloody idiot n selfish, and that I did not ever think of my gf's feelings.. I just thought she would never know since the slut is in korat n I m "f-king" in a far away land... She said she can forgive but she can never forget the hurt I caused to her, n said whenever she closes her eyes images of me fucking the dirty Thai slut would appear n I seem to be totally enjoying myself.. N even said why I cannot satisfy her needs yet I went to satisfy another Thai slut instead!!!

I should not have left her alone in Singapore while I enjoy free fuck there..

The girl said she went doctor don't have Aids..

But my gf asked me to wake up from my fantasy that the slut may be lying or that she is also in her window period.. Mad at me for trusting the slut's words..

I seriously think I m the stupidest man on earth .. A irresponsible bastard who disgraced himself, his company and brought harm n disappointment n misery to his gf who he wanted to marry as his wife.

A month of adventures turn out to be night mares, distrust n a high possibilities of getting StD n HIV.. If u asked me now if all it's worth it for the 1 month long fuck n BJ sessions with Fon, I would say it's definitely not worth it!! It's the dumbest thing I ever did in my life, the most regretful thing I have ever done to myself n my gf.. If only I could turn back time..

Anyone please tell me what I can do to salvage my situation?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1