The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batu Pahat - Garden Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumbAss
Maybe we should go there one day together and have some pix taken for our private forum! What say you?
Is it possible taking photo inside the HC room? Perhaps a recce team, just to pop into a few HC there to look see look see, thereafter each brother try out one HC and came back with a report called BATU PAHAT SEXPLANADE lor...........More practical is Gourmet Tour then relax at selected HC liao.
Old 28-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Is it possible taking photo inside the HC room? Perhaps a recce team, just to pop into a few HC there to look see look see, thereafter each brother try out one HC and came back with a report called BATU PAHAT SEXPLANADE lor...........More practical is Gourmet Tour then relax at selected HC liao.
I agree. Think we should sneak a few shots in the HC and maybe some Mei Mei shots here and there for our forum.
Gourmet is good!
Old 28-05-2004, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 20
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Haha. Hope any bros thinking of taking photos don't get caught as shown in the video. Think the guy will be beaten up if he didn't ran out faster.
But anyway, no risk no gain.

http://twinsen.net/MK141.mpg

Last edited by MachoDevilX; 28-05-2004 at 05:33 PM.
Old 28-05-2004, 05:36 PM
Samster

DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
Haha. Hope any bros thinking of taking photos don't get caught as shown in the video. Think the guy will be beaten up if he didn't ran out faster.
But anyway, no risk no gain.

http://twinsen.net/MK141.mpg

Hahaha! That was in HK. The chick has a very typical HK accent.
We use the mobile phone and we always asked before taking. So far no problem if you are nice.
Old 28-05-2004, 05:41 PM
Samster

MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hahaha! That was in HK. The chick has a very typical HK accent.
We use the mobile phone and we always asked before taking. So far no problem if you are nice.
Yup. We should always ask first before taking as a respect for the girls.
Hope the fellow in the video didn't get caught. If not, that's it. Haha...
Old 28-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
Yup. We should always ask first before taking as a respect for the girls.
Hope the fellow in the video didn't get caught. If not, that's it. Haha...
The joker did live to post the clip on the net, didn't he?
I have taken so many PRC chicks in the last 2 years. Those who frequent the Private forum should have seen it as well.
I am working on consolidating all into a Quicktime movie to share with bros when we go out and cheong.
Old 28-05-2004, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
The joker did live to post the clip on the net, didn't he?
I have taken so many PRC chicks in the last 2 years. Those who frequent the Private forum should have seen it as well.
I am working on consolidating all into a Quicktime movie to share with bros when we go out and cheong.
Yup. Haha. Still can't stop myself from laughing seeing how fast he ran out of the room. I think I must have seen some your contributions using my Sexkey.
Old 30-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Heh, we have been out of track..... let come back to main topic.

Talking about cheonging at Batu Pahat, from here will take about 2 hours journey. Before you cheong you aredi damn tired. Perhaps by bus a least you can rest in the bus but arriving the destination you must top up yourself, some tonic food to vitalise yourself.....that is why I am back to topic on Gourmet. Any bros here got good makan places near those HC. Dun know if this Garden Hotel have good cafetaria with good food??? Any comments.
Old 30-05-2004, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heh, we have been out of track..... let come back to main topic.

Talking about cheonging at Batu Pahat, from here will take about 2 hours journey. Before you cheong you aredi damn tired. Perhaps by bus a least you can rest in the bus but arriving the destination you must top up yourself, some tonic food to vitalise yourself.....that is why I am back to topic on Gourmet. Any bros here got good makan places near those HC. Dun know if this Garden Hotel have good cafetaria with good food??? Any comments.
I may have to bring my own Brands Essence of Chicken!
Old 30-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I may have to bring my own Brands Essence of Chicken!
The emporium there will be cheaper than JB, for essence of chicken the cost is also lower liao. Perhaps black chicken ginseng soup in restaurant......
Old 31-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
The emporium there will be cheaper than JB, for essence of chicken the cost is also lower liao. Perhaps black chicken ginseng soup in restaurant......
So when going? Got any good golf course there? Hotel per night?
Old 31-05-2004, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
So when going? Got any good golf course there? Hotel per night?
I m going for the 19th hole only liao.....a day trip....
Old 31-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Samster

There is a Batu Pahat Golf Club there, location someway between Jalan Kluang/Jalan Dato Md Shah. The Garden Hotel is at the other far end near Sungai Batu Pahat (Batu Pahat river).
Old 31-05-2004, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is a Batu Pahat Golf Club there, location someway between Jalan Kluang/Jalan Dato Md Shah. The Garden Hotel is at the other far end near Sungai Batu Pahat (Batu Pahat river).
Maybe we check out a day trip first. I will see how it goes from there.
Old 31-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Samster

Hotels at Batu Pahat

Hotel /Tel. No. / No. of Room / RoomTariff

Carnival Hotel / 07--431-5122 / 30 / RM 80 - 140

Crystal Inn / 07--432-7415 / 63 / RM 75 - 155

Garden Hotel / 07--431-5999 / 85 / RM 70 - 150

Nova Park Hotel / 07--432-8787 / 43 / RM 60 - 155

Pelican Hotel / 07--432-8111 / 74 / RM 95 - 250

The Katerina Hotel / 07--433-7111 / 188 / RM 260 - 800

The Landmark Hotel / 07--432-0001 / 55 / RM 130 - 207

Golf Club - 1. Batu Pahat Golf Club
2. Bt Banang Golf & Country Club

If you want to play Golf and stay overnight, I think Malacca is the better option. 2 Golf Club in Malacca -Air Keroh Golf & Country Club, and Tiara Melaka Golf & Country Club. There more Hotels and more HCs.

Just for your information, and I have yet to check into any of these hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1