The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao ah lian

wah bro you steady leh

Old 08-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
eighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of lighteighty2 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro you got the sweeeet tongue that many girls will die for man. I camping here liao.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn View Post
haha this is funny, i used to have a dog who sleeps with me on my bed and occupied the whole of the centre part pushing me to the side.

yes i sleep with my dog.... lol

where is the TS next installment? personally i find lians r fun ppl cos they feel n talk real.
You slept with your dog?!?!?! Hope it didnt hurt too much.

heheheh... just joking...
Old 08-12-2008, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by studentlover View Post
Back from the chalet with fun!

so she actually contacted me asking if i wanted to go to her class chalet coz there's a gathering there. so picked her up under her flat (this time i drove). i was waiting when she sms me asking me where am i and I looked out of the window and saw her. she was in fbt shorts and a NUM sleeveless shirt! can see her orange sports bra through the gap of the sleeveless! so i horned and wave at her before she started running towards my car.

though she have small boobs (which I like), it was a fantasy looking at her boobs when she ran.

me: hor! you late this time round!
she: never lor! you drive you also never tell me. you so rich ah?
me: not rich lah, savings. you gonna wear like that for chalet?
she: cannot meh?
me: no ah.. sexy ah..
she: where got sexy.. dont anyhow talk
me: i think you want to attract the guys there right?
she: no lor.. they no money one lor.. not like you
me: i'm not rich also what.. just that i got save money
she: aiya.. you see me sexy then later you see my class girls then I think you'll go crazy liao
me: you mean all will dress like that?
she: what do you mean dress like that huh?
me: nothing lah.. just that very sexy later guys cannot how?
she: you think my class the guys like you ah?

we talked further as I drove to the chalet and lucky for me, she don't treat me like a boyfriend, she just wanted to show off to her friends about me. that means that i have chance to go get to know her girlfriends! =D

so when arrived and parked the car, walked towards the chalet room and found that they booked two chalet side by side, the single storey one. beside their chalet were empty chalets. so i asked her,

me: you want me to go book another chalet room then we can use for our own private use?
she: ok! then don't have to fight for toilet and not so dirty.

so i went to get the other chalet room beside theirs and walked back to the chalet. when reaching, i looked up and immediately remove my sunglass, OMG! all the girls are like in hot hot dressing to kill! one was wearing a white bikini underneath her tube, one was wearing a blue spag strip and mini shorts, one was wearing an oversized shirt with a fbt shorts so short that if her cb got hair can see liao and a few others in revealing clothings! fun!

so as usual, she introduced me to her friends and shaked hands and so on. obviously the guys were not too happy coz i was the center of attraction. so i ignored them and carried on talking to the group of girls who seem to be interested in interacting more.

after awhile, went to keep my barang barang inside my chalet. then there was a knock on the door and i went to open it. it was the girl in white bikini! she was small in size, small boobs and looks like a syt.

girl1: hi, er.. can i use the toilet?
me: oh, use lor..

after using the toilet, she came out and her white bikini neck strap was undo.

girl1: err.. can help me tie the strap, very hard to tie leh.. i go inside adjust abit only like that.
me: sure, can help you tie, just provided your boyfriend don't come find me can already.
girl1: aiyo.. down here only got two girl got boyfriend one. then they all very hao liao one..
me: you sure you no boyfriend? so pretty
girl1: dont have lah.. i not so lucky as "she" lor..
me: oh, we are not in a relationship, we only friends.
girl1: so i got chance lah! (laughing)
me: chance is you give me one lor..

laughing, she went out after i tied her neck strap back. when "she" came into the room, i walked behind her and guide my hands around her waist.

me: shall we?

she turned around and started frenching me and I had to stop her to go lock the door first. then i went back to her, first thing I did was remove her sleeveless shirt and expose her sports bra and pull down her fbt. i guide her slowly to remove me 3/4 and i pushed her down on the bed as I began caressing her on the bed. she closed her eyes and moaned when I began kissing her neck and i couldn't stand it anymore, i pushed her panty alittle to expose her hole and I sent my penis right in.

she let out a soft long moan and closed her eyes and pulled me towards her body. my hands pushed her sports bra up to reveal her little boobs and tiny pink dots, i thrust slowly as i began licking her tiny sensitive buds as she moaned and her hands ran freely on my body. i didn't want to take a long time so i began to finish the job, afterall i wanted to talk to more girls rather than just one.

so i began thrusting faster and she was moaning louder and louder and as usual, her V was quite tight since she's so small in size and young. one final push and i shot my power into the condom and then I thrust somemore before removing my penis from her V. and she was totally exhausted on the bed, lying there. so i took this chance to take some more picture also. after that, i went to change and went out to join the group, leaving her to rest in the room.

story will be continued next time round on how I slowly work up on the girls!
WAH!!! TS, clever lah you. I salute you. Book another chalet for personal use. Easier to do your 'personal' stuff, right? heheheh... A good investment for the amount of fun you can get.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Steady man, bro studentlover.

I must salute you, staedy - pun - pi - pi liao.

Studentlover turning into studenthunter lor.......

Getting a personal chalet, is like setting up a 'kelong', waiting for the fishes / 'students' to slowly swim into the 'kelong' one by one.

Hahahaha.... Waiting on to read on for your Fish Catch Report.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Nice story bro. Camping here liao

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 11-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Bro studentlover.

Anymore of the kan tao for chalet ?
Can go along with you ?

Or maybe I go make arrangement to book 1 chalet too,
then you contact your xiao ah lian to gather all her sisters and
we go and have some great fun.
Bro studentlover, is this feasible ?

Any other bros here want to join in ?
Old 11-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold

can i join in the fun

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Remind me of the good old days!!
it also reminds me of my good old days...long wallet, sharp pointed comb, converse slippers etc
Old 12-12-2008, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
MrBBBJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U sound like super idol to me , Got Rx7, R6 & Hayabusa!! lol..u must be earning alot!!..NICE STORY!!! CAMPING SESSION!!!!
Old 21-01-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
studentlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry for being MIA for SSSOOO long, any brother still want me to continue story?
Old 21-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

Yes pls cont the story
Old 21-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xiaoyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YES, Pls continue your story, i like xiao ah lian
Old 22-01-2009, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

TS, ur one heck of a lucky guy lah bro...............
Old 22-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
delson07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salute!

need to hand out at JP more.. lot one oso haha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1