The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao ah lian

Hilarious memories!

I was Boy London and Polo Ralph polo tee-shirt siao...
Guess Jeans and Armani siao oso...

OC was Trussardi bright blue jeans siao and Burberry polo tee-shirt siao

We both still have the stupid photos of ourselves(haven't known each other yet...photos taken separately) and will laugh at how stupid we were when young...hahaha practically plonked half the holiday job pay cheque into a stupid pair of jeans just to look cool.

Hahahahha

Curry-pok hairstyle, and oh yeah, Doc Martens air soles, anyone?
Why you so like dat?
Old 01-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
mooncake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha... sweet old memories.

ANyway, was reading the FR, damn it.. sibeh steam leh.
When always read such essays, my heart beat damn bloody fast. Feel like going for a quick release.

Evil place. But damn shiok.. hahaha...
Old 01-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

now i feel really old!!! BATA was THE brand during my time.
Old 01-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Don't forget Hunting world... haha

eh eh...why this thread from Xiao ah lian become ah beng's fashion thread ?
haha...give TS a chance mah...see what he did to XMM...

TS hurry hor...don't make us wait hor...
Minimum once a day update hor !!
Old 02-12-2008, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
studentlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot80 View Post
Maybe TS is under 18 himself. anyway, nice story to read.
please, i believe you are below 18 yourself. you should read properly. OR you might not know what's an R6
Old 02-12-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
studentlover is Cool - loads of Potential

hahaha.. Thanks for the contributions of all bro's. i feel that these days the lians very easy going one leh!

then they all wear mini shorts, so short that minus another 2cm if got hair at their V then can see liao. then leg long and thin,

then their shirt those quite tight till can see their bra shape siak.. though they have small breast but i like

talking about bikes, I own an R6 and a hayabusa 2008. but the hayabusa seldom ride coz need to spend alot of money maintaining.. =/

Anyway, back to the story.

So i waited on the sofa for her to come out of the room and when she did, she was in her white and blue over-sized uniform with the top button unbuttoned (bro staying in the west know what sch lah)

she: cute meh..
me: you're great in uniform leh!
she: you want take a look at my room? i have my own queen size bed leh!
me: big enough for us or not?
she: (giggling) you come see lor..

when i entered the room, she turned around and my hand reached for her cheek and i began kissing her on her lips. i could tell that she's not a experienced kisser but never mind, i kissed her neck slowly down to her ears and she began moaning. my hand slowly rub her V and she lean against my body and she closed her eyes. she was enjoying it! i unhook her skirt and let it drop down on the floor and slowly carry her and lay her on her bed.

i kiss her neck and slowly unbutton her uniform as i caress her body and exposing her x-bra leaving her only with her bra and panties on.

me: not going to help me undress?
she: shy lah (take blanket cover her body and face)

sian.. so had to undress myself completely and then carried on caressing her. i began fingering her and she started moaning even louder and in less than a minute, wet already! i pushed her bra up, revealing her tiny little buds of her breast and began sucking them gently and she started twitching, sensitive.

i couldn't hold back anymore and so i entered her. she let out a loud moan when i entered her and it was very tight. i guess for someone her age, her V is quite small (it was very dark in her room). i began by gently thrust in and out while kissing her on her lips and she closed her eyes and began moaning even louder.

i carried her up and lean her against the wall and began thrusting even faster and her nails dug into my back lah! but never mind, i'm enjoying a young gem!

I laid her back on the bed again and I thrust her even faster and i pump my load into her as she laid back, exhausted. i took a few picture of her coz she was totally exhausted

i took this chance to look at her bus pass and HENG AH! 16 liao.. birthday in january!

after that, left my name card behind and left the house. if got contact me better lor, more free sex! if don't have never mind lor, go arcade try luck again. Hahahaha!
Old 02-12-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

think this guy is talking nonsense.....dnt think young gals will have a queen size.... Even idiots know that.....so TS should be...erm.... no need to spell out...

Bro trying to earn pionts but kanna minus instead....

Pls dnt post story with a purpose...it will back fire....
Old 02-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Brudder Lucius,

If you have been sleeping on a puah tee lum (torn mattress) your whole life, and waking up with a menacingly painful backache and your life sucks, and your mornings are usually cranky affairs,

please kindly refrain from being too judgemental on certain details.

I have been sleeping on a Queen sized bed since I was 12. I also think LKY and Co did not say young girls and boys cannot sleep on, or own a Queen sized bed.

Very late liao, don't make me zap you.

Have a good sleep on your puah tee lum.

Good night.
Why you so like dat?
Old 02-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
think this guy is talking nonsense.....dnt think young gals will have a queen size.... Even idiots know that.....so TS should be...erm.... no need to spell out...

Bro trying to earn pionts but kanna minus instead....

Pls dnt post story with a purpose...it will back fire....
Don't be stupid

His story makes sense, not like he said the young girls stay in a posh house all by her own and with gold plated bedposts.

It's your stupid remark that backfired

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 02-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

TS, that was a BIG risk to take. You only know she is in Secondary School and you up her. Luckily she is 16 already else you are soooo in trouble if the affair goes public.

Next time at least ask for IC or buscard before you strike mah...
Old 02-12-2008, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
noolxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, leaving your namecard behind is a big no-no.

this way, she will know where is your workplace and what if her parents bang doors at your office?

cham liao lor...
Old 02-12-2008, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
marilyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Brudder Lucius,

Have a good sleep on your puah tee lum.

Good night.
nice.... well said

i had a queen size bed too when i was young cos i am the only boy so i always get the best lol and up to the time when i stayed alone i still had queen size bed! i know alot of my fren wo are rich girls and even the ok ok ones had queen size bed!

how i know... make a guess lol

and yes i like the TS story pls continue
Old 02-12-2008, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillbfine View Post
Yo bro

ps for interrupting ... careful ah ... under 18 later kena rotan ...

Regards
bro, wrong info lah. under 18 sex where got rotan?
in sg it's under 16 sex rotan.
under 18 sex rotan is if under 18 sex for money.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by studentlover View Post
I laid her back on the bed again and I thrust her even faster and i pump my load into her as she laid back, exhausted. i took a few picture of her coz she was totally exhausted

i took this chance to look at her bus pass and HENG AH! 16 liao.. birthday in january!
well, any chance of u sharing e pics here with us?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:24 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
well, any chance of u sharing e pics here with us?
Bro, you're often on the pry for such pictures.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1