The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
tzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My naughty wife teasing....

TS, ur story is fantastic ,pls continue!!
Old 03-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
This thread is so quiet.... So sad... Not much comments from bros and sis here...story too boring???
All too busy stroking to your wifey stories.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 16
extrawendog is a glorious beacon of lightextrawendog is a glorious beacon of lightextrawendog is a glorious beacon of lightextrawendog is a glorious beacon of lightextrawendog is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzr250sg View Post
TS, ur story is fantastic ,pls continue!!
Camping for your next update bro
Old 03-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

A real page turner!!!

Quite sure a lot of the other bros are all just 'recovering' from our sessions after reading your posts.

Looking forward anxiously to your next update.
Old 03-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 13
Sidra183 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ts we are quiet cos busy awaiting your updates...
Old 04-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Part 9
Within seconds Uncle Kwong replied her text.

“Good, that’s the way I like it. Btw is that your juice stained on your panties ?.”

There was a long silence;

“I might have taken the pic in such a hurry and didn’t notice the soiled area.” She thought.

“Yes” She finally replied shyly.

“You are really a hot mama….giving me a hard-on ha ha ha.”

There was no reply from Jane.

“Why too shy to reply me ? Ha ha ha ok stay tune to your desktop I will be sending the email to you now….”

Jane couldn’t deny that she was looking forward to his email.

Then e-mail icon finally flashed, she sat down and could barely steady her hand to use the mouse but managed to open the mail up eventually and found four separate pictures and a video to be opened individually

Jane hesitantly opened the first picture; it was of a woman that Jane recognised. Mary was a receptionist, but she had left the company about 2 years ago because of family problem that was affecting her work. Jane had known Mary quite well because both were the chatty type and went to the same yoga class together but Mary never mentioned anything between Uncle Kwong and herself. Mary is about same age as Jane but in term of figure, she is slightly on the plump side with a pair of C cup melons.What Jane did know was that Mary was not in very good term with her husband but they are still trying to make their marriage work.

They had lost touch since Mary had left the company and here she was in a picture sent to Jane by Uncle Kwong.

Mary was dressed in her usual working attire but her skirt was pulled all the way up to her ass. Her ass was clearly on show but was not what Mary expected so she closed it and opened the next picture.

Mary, again except this time she was bent over a desk. She had the same blouse on but the skirt has gone and a man was ramming her from behind.

Jane's hand had reached the top of her thigh and was in the process of giving herself some much needed relief. Before she opened the next picture and she glanced around the office, to check and ensure that no one was back in the office yet. She didn’t want to but couldn't stop herself from openly playing with herself in her office.

In the next picture Mary was fully naked except for her high heels. She was squatting at the foot of a standing man with her mouth round the man’s hard cock; she was desperately trying to take in what he was thrusting into her. Mary’s eyes were closed and she was fingering herself as well.

This was getting a bit too much for Jane, she inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and was fingering herself vigorously between her legs as she tried to relieve the frustration she was feeling. She was so hot she could feel her face colouring, her heart was racing she knew she would come soon as she desperately tried to control herself so she could see the last picture and the video.

The last picture was of Mary on her own, again on her knees but her face was plastered with cum, it was running down her chin and dripping onto her boobs. Although she was spent but something in her facial expression was telling Jane that Mary had never been happier.

Jane was on the very verge of an orgasm before she could open the video clip. She took a few minutes of breather to calm down herself before clicking on the video icon.

“Looking at it, this might be a video clip showing Uncle Kwong ramming Mary” Jane was getting very excited and aroused and couldn’t wait any longer as she double click on the video icon.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update!!!

Eagerly waiting for more.

Last edited by slyhypo; 04-09-2014 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Added additional points.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Part 9. “Good, that’s the way I like it. Btw is that your juice stained on your panties ?.”
“Yes” She finally replied shyly.

“You are really a hot mama….giving me a hard-on ha ha ha.”

“Why too shy to reply me ? Ha ha ha ok stay tune to your desktop I will be sending the email to you now….”

Then e-mail icon finally flashed, she sat down and could barely steady her hand to use the mouse but managed to open the mail
Jane hesitantly opened the first picture; it was of a woman that Jane recognised. Mary was a receptionist... and here she was in a picture sent to Jane by Uncle Kwong. ..Mary was dressed in her usual working attire but her skirt was pulled all the way up to her ass. Her ass was clearly on show

Mary, again except this time she was bent over..

Jane's hand had reached the top of her thigh and was in the process of giving herself some much needed relief. Before she opened the next picture and she glanced around the office, to check and ensure that no one was back in the office yet..

In the next picture Mary was fully naked except for her high heels. She was squatting at the foot of a standing man with her mouth round the man’s hard cock; she was desperately trying to take in what he was thrusting into her. Mary’s eyes were closed and she was fingering herself as well...This was getting a bit too much for Jane, she inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and was fingering herself vigorously between her legs as she tried to relieve the frustration she was feeling.

The last picture was of Mary on her own, again on her knees but her face was plastered with cum, it was running down her chin and dripping onto her boobs....Jane was on the very verge of an orgasm before she could open the video clip. She took a few minutes of breather to calm down herself before clicking on the video icon....“Looking at it, this might be a video clip showing Uncle Kwong ramming Mary” Jane was getting very excited and aroused and couldn’t wait any longer as she double click on the video icon.
Gosh !!.. bro bailey, wonder where you learn to write n describe such breath-taking scenes so sensually n sexcitingly ? ....if it's a true happening, would feel very indignant tat the old uncle kwong hv finally managed to enter albeit unexpectedly, the forbidden love channel of his young attractive lady collic he has been eyeing for some time ...so much suspense n erotism the way it is described !...can say your story is among the best in tis forum !...keep it up, bro !... Waiting anxiously for the next instalment !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
hello Baileys is great to see you back writting again
Who says u hv no fans, bro...among so many of the dear bros here who hv jus posted to say they enjoy yr story, there's even a dear sis who like yr story...so we are all looking fwd to read yr next instalment ..jiayou !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 04-09-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:36 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Could not agree more, classic PCC material. Awaiting for more to release to.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 05-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Thanks guy for ur comments....Part 10 coming up real soon....
Old 05-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Part 10
The show started with …..

A naked man, definitely Uncle Kwong, was walking towards his desk at the warehouse. He might have just walked over to switch on the camera. As he drifted away from the camera, Jane saw the lead lady, Mary; she was completely naked except for her heels, bent over his desk and panting heavily.

“She might have just being fingered to her orgasm by Uncle Kwong. I have to admit that he is really good with his hands” Jane recalled how he fingered her to her orgasm previously.

Another thing that Jane noticed was that Mary was blindfolded just like what Uncle Kwong did to her the other night. Is this one of his fetish ? Fucking blindfolded woman ?

Uncle Kwong went behind Mary and gave a hard smack on her butt.

“Ooooo…..” Mary moaned.

Uncle Kwong smiled and spit some saliva onto his hand to rub against his hard cock before moving closer to Mary and inserting his cock into her hot pussy.

“Aargghhhh…..yessss…” Mary moaned as Uncle Kwang began thrusting her.

As usual, Uncle Kwong started slowly then increased his thrusting speed with each stroke; Mary was enjoying being fuck by Uncle Kwong, Mary’s body began trembling and she was moaning so loudly that Uncle Kwong has to cover her mouth with his hand.

Mary got her orgasm but Uncle Kwong didn’t want it to stop there as he pulled his chair over and let Mary sat down on it. He lifted her legs over the chair handle and then inserted her and began thrusting her again….Mary was really exhausted by then and all she managed were soft and weak moans from his thrusting.

Jane has never felt so horny watching a video before; her whole body was so tensed up and her juice was flowing out freely from her soaking pussy down to her thighs.

Suddenly the video blackout for a few second and then came back on again. But some of the things were not the same…..

The location was not the same, no longer in the warehouse but seems like in his cubicle in their office, the lady he was ramming was also not the same….she was also blindfolded but was slimming with smaller boobs….

When Jane took a closer look at the lady actress, she was shocked !!!

“OMG the lady that Uncle Kwong ramming is ME !!!”

When Jane saw how her body responded and her moaning when she was been rammed by Uncle Kwong in the movie. She felt so cheap and slutty

Though Jane was feeling shameful about herself but that didn’t stop her from spreading her legs wider and inserted 2 fingers into her soaked pussy and fingering herself again. She was about to cum when she heard the main doors opened; her colleagues might have come back from their lunch. She immediately shut down the computer, stood up adjusted her skirt and quickly made her way out to the toilet.

Jane walked quickly towards the ladies and just as she was about to push open the door of the ladies; The door of the handicap toilet suddenly swing over and a strong hand grabbed Jane’s and pulled her into the handicap toilet.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 16
zinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud of

Bro, your wife is really a turner...m hooked to your story...

Waiting anxiously on the next part...
Old 06-09-2014, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Part 10
Jane has never felt so horny watching a video before; her whole body was so tensed up and her juice was flowing out freely from her soaking pussy down to her thighs.

Suddenly the video blackout for a few second and then came back on again. But some of the things were not the same…..

The location was not the same, no longer in the warehouse but seems like in his cubicle in their office, the lady he was ramming was also not the same….she was also blindfolded but was slimming with smaller boobs

When Jane took a closer look at the lady actress, she was shocked !!!

“OMG the lady that Uncle Kwong ramming is ME !!!”

When Jane saw how her body responded and her moaning when she was been rammed by Uncle Kwong in the movie. She felt so cheap and slutty

Though Jane was feeling shameful about herself but that didn’t stop her from spreading her legs wider and inserted 2 fingers into her soaked pussy and fingering herself again. She was about to cum when she heard the main doors opened; her colleagues might have come back from their lunch. She immediately shut down the computer, stood up adjusted her skirt and quickly made her way out to the toilet.

Jane walked quickly towards the ladies and just as she was about to push open the door of the ladies; The door of the handicap toilet suddenly swing over and a strong hand grabbed Jane’s and pulled her into the handicap toilet.
Omg !! ..oh no !..now it's poor little jane's turn to be on show being f*** ???...can't be, dun tell us poor little Jane's little pussy is gonna be rammed by the horny old uncle kwong once again in the h. toilet ??? ...the suspense is killing !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Part 11
Jane was shocked to see Uncle Kwong but before she could even react; He has already turned her over to face the basin, lifted up her skirt and began fingering her.

“Ooooooo….” Jane moaned

Jane was already highly aroused so it didn’t take long for Uncle Kwong to finger her to her orgasm and she squirted

While Jane was still recovering from her orgasm, Uncle Kwong pulled her over to the toilet bowl. He prepared his own missile attack as he unzipped his pant and pulled out his semi erected cock and began stroking it. Holding at its base, he placed it at her entrance and began dry humping her. His cock grew harder and harder with every stroke; Jane noticed that her pussy lips had opened up and her juice was running down over his cock and lubricating it...signaling that it is ready for the hot cock to enter her. And the next thing that Jane felt was his hard cock has slid inside her making her moan.

Knowing that he didn’t have much time, he thrust hard and deep inside her from behind; Jane’s body began trembling and was on her way to her next orgasm. But he wasn’t going to stop as he continued thrusting her with quick and hard strokes. By the time, Uncle Kwong was about to cum; Jane had suffered multiple orgasms and her juice was gushing out from her pussy with every forceful stroke.

He pulled out from Jane’s pussy and shot his full load onto her ass. As soon as he was finished, he zipped up and left the handicap toilet; leaving a spent Jane to clean up the mess.

When Jane was back in the office, she noticed that she had a text message.
“Did you enjoy the quickie just now ?”

Message was from Uncle Kwong, sent a few minutes ago; Jane didn’t reply him but deep down inside, she knew she did.

“I know you did because you are such a damn horny woman, I am wondering how can your hubby satisfy you ? Ha ha ha”

“Anyway, I want you to go commando for the whole of next week. If you are a good girl and obey me, I will have a surprise for you. But I will do spot check anytime I wanted to.”

Uncle Kwong getting serious again.

“What is commando ?” Jane replied after a short while.

“Ha ha ha so you finally decided to reply me. Commando means not wearing your panties in office. Now understand ?

“Yes.” Jane replied with some hesitation but excitement as well.

“Good.”
Old 09-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1507 / Power: 17
WRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant futureWRX Impreza has a brilliant future

Bro this chapter is too short...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1