The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
lausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: SG Actress fucked on Hollywood Set

Wa.... seems like O taking a long time to reach destination ah....
Old 18-08-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story
Old 20-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
dotz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdotz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Come back from your car ride. We waiting for more!
Old 20-08-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Ts? Where u? Y work stoppage? Lack of production fee or kana stop by police by the road???
Old 20-08-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 18
blk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to allblk437 is a name known to all

Haha.. nice story TS.. Thanks for the story.
Old 20-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juriya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story line indeed
Old 20-08-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 17
Marito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to behold

TS come back!
Old 27-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
lausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Has TS decided not to continue??
Old 27-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

I think the actress just paid TS to stop his revelations
perhaps with her cum. hahaha
Old 31-08-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10674 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

J and O lost their way... Still haven't reached destination huh?
Old 02-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
sexynympho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

best writing so far..
Old 03-09-2014, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
KittyPryde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uhuh, was thinking that thats Fiona.X? But think I was wrong...
Old 07-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

"Wake up honey, we're here." O said breaking J out of her almost drunken like lustful trance. She had been enjoying O's fingers slowly circling the folds of her pussy. He had been somewhat gentle and her wet pink pussy had accepted his fingers into her, like small little dicks rubbing against the softest parts of her insides. She hadn't cum but she was completely lost in a bliss of arousal. She looked down at her cunt and there was a puddle of juice on her seat. Her white thighs were moist and glistened in the sunlight. She quickly shut her legs in embarrassment and she looked outside.

O had parked the park right before a vast beach. There were a couple other cars in the make do parking lot. It was just a concrete piece of land off the main road. The beach was gorgeous. Almost white sand with bright blue water cascading on the shore. O got of the car and asked J to do the same. The sun was still beating down. J welcomed the warmth although there was a bit of breeze blowing. The morning wind was slightly cool. J scanned the beach. There were a few people here and there but for the most part, it was secluded. "Why are we here? What do you want O?" J asked nervously.

O grabbed a large bag from the trunk and a beach blanket as well. "For some sun, sand and sea baby," he replied. "Let's go." J nervously clung to her almost see thru robe. "Please O. Please. I have almost nothing on. I can't be here like this in public," J begged. "Oh yeah, almost forgot!" O said. He smiled and placed the blankets and the bag on the ground. He walked over to J sinisterly. J stepped back from him nervously but before she could react, O grabbed her robe and in swoop ripped it off her. "Noooo...." J wailed as she tried to move but only succeeded in falling over onto the hard tarmac. "You won't be needing this cunt." O said as he threw the robe into the car together with his shirt, exposing his fat, hairy body. O locked the doors and went to get his bag and blankets.

J was stunned. She was on the ground completely naked. As the cool air hit her body, her nipples popped up and a soft red blush of shame covered her body. "What are you doing?!! Please....don't do this. Give me back my clothes!" shouted J as she got up and ran after O who had slowly started walking towards the beach. "Don't worry bitch, you won't need it. This is a nude beach. You'll fit right in." O said as he continued walking. J paused for a second and didn't know what to do. Then she felt the heat growing in her groin. Goodness, she was getting aroused. She was standing there with not a shred of clothing on her. She was completely naked and from a far, you could see that she was completely beautiful. Long black hair blowing in the wind, pink nipples and a shaved pink pussy that glistening with cunt juices. Her fit body, perky breasts, round curvy butt and soft white porcelain skin was there for all to see. She was a vision.

"Hurry up bitch" O shouted at her. J couldn't do anything but run over to him, her tits and ass jiggling sensuously as she jogged to catch up. O placed his right hand on his ass. She felt his sweaty sausage fingers and was disgusted. They started walking over and luckily no one was in sight except for two thai men laying on a the ground. They were naked and hadn't noticed her. O fixed that. "Hey boys!" he shouted to J's horror as they walked past them. The two men turned to respond and were stunned to see the stunning chinese woman with a fat ugly white guy. They had seen it before but this woman was sexy as fuck to them. J could see their little dicks starting to grow. One of them even grabbed his cock beginning to rub it. J felt shame but also some weird new feeling - she was flattered.

J saw the men's cock get hard and they were now openly jerking their dicks off to the sight of her body. O noticed it too and grabbed her even more tightly. "You're a proper cunt J. These fuckers want you." he laughed. They continued walking down the sea shore to a few palm trees. The spot was secluded. No one was around to J's relief. O placed the blankets and bag under the tree and laid down. "Come on babe. We're going to have some fun today." O said. J disgustedly slumped down beside him. O gave her a bottle of sunblock he had gotten from his break. "Rub me down. Make it hot!" O smiled. J didn't want to touch him. She hated him but she had no choice. "Oh wait" O said "Start with this!" He pulled off his shorts, his fat cock springing free almost hitting her. "No..." she whispered but she had no choice.

She squirted the oily sun block onto his dick and on her hands and looking away, she placed her hands on his dick and started rubbing. Taking his shaft into her palms. O started to grow in her soft little hands. "Look at me when you jerk me off cunt." O said. J looked at him. His eyes were filled with excitement and strength. He had her in his control. He smiled. J hated him so much but knew he had this power over her. O adjusted his body. He was on his back with his legs spread. J was kneeling before him, slowly playing with his cock - rubbing the oil into his groin and ball and up and down his long fat dick. His dick was oozing pre-cum.

O looked over at the beach. No one was around them which was a bummer. It would be so hot to get jerked off by a hot girl in front of people but he took in the beauty in front of him. J was looking straight at him - her eyes filled with anger and shame but also defeat. She was his meat. He was going to break her further today. He was going to break this beauty in paradise.

(to be continued)
Old 07-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10674 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo.... Nudist beach...
Old 15-09-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
agentwilson is one of the Best!agentwilson is one of the Best!agentwilson is one of the Best!agentwilson is one of the Best!

Nice one TS

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1