The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W
Thumbs down Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
Maybe "Diary of A Mad Woman (100% true real-life story)" will attract more attention.
u r worse than woman, keep whining about the same old story for so many years. pathetic.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 19-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

Just hope that 0.5% of the female readers who read this thread will know the ugly truth of what guys did during detachments and that it will make them think twice if they should let their partners go earn that "extra allowance". It will make my 2years nagging, whining, complaining worth while... At least I hope there won't be a second pathetic person like me in this world.. My life is ruined totally and I hope no other women/ladies would fall into the same situation and ruined their lives.

If you have girl- friends who have boyfriends/husbands in the government sectors and having to go for detachments, better warn them the things that may happen .. It's better to be safe than sorry than having their partners passing the sex diseases they got from their so-called work trips to them.

PowerTab, not really same story though.. I am revealing more information about myself cause I just want more people who know or might know me to know I have sex disease.
Old 30-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Thai Girl in Korat are very easy and open, they throw themselves to foreigners

Super irritating company, keeps having so many dinners, meals, outings.. An excellent cover for guys to find excuse go fool with other women during such "outings".. Brilliant!!!! eat dinner go drink beer then fuxk those sluts u find in the pubs .. Super disgusting!!!!!

Last edited by Alf1977; 02-05-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 30-04-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

Dear company, management, colleagues and friends,

Please will you stop asking me out for company outings, dinners, activities other than work related meetings? Please spare me the agony of having infected with other sex diseases again!!! Just stop asking me to go for meals, outings especially after work ..
Old 28-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

12 years ago, u left me alone in orchard road saying that you want to go company your so called best friends.. Fine and at that point I told u that you will be the last in the group to get married.. Haha indeed you are almost the last..

After marriage, I will let you feel the misery of seeing other have children yet you will be childless...!!!!

That is my revenge!!! Not a chance that I will go through a customary marriage, I just don't want to be laughed by your friends for being a fool in the past 12 years!!!!
Old 09-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

If a man/woman can forgive his/her partner for having sex with another person of the opposite gender, it is either he/she is seeking revenge, immune to such stuffs or don't have any feeling for the other person ... I don't believe the person can treat like nothing hv ever happened!! Even from a player's point of view, it is unforgivable!
Old 09-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
If a man/woman can forgive his/her partner for having sex with another person of the opposite gender, it is either he/she is seeking revenge, immune to such stuffs or don't have any feeling for the other person ... I don't believe the person can treat like nothing hv ever happened!! Even from a player's point of view, it is unforgivable!
the person will treat like nothing ever happened provided his partner is a man with 'seh' like Power Tan. if you have the 'seh' you will not be whining here over a whore all these years. I really pity you at the same time hoping that you will wake up one day and upgrade your 'seh' for a better quality life.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 14-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

Power Tan, I don't know what you talking about..

Anyway I truly believe that being immune to what had happened can make one forget too (at least 50%).. Think about it, a girl with a guy whom she dont love is also a form of revenge .. At least the guy will be made a laughing stock by his friends... Having sex disease, gf gave up hope on her bf all because he fooled with cheap Thai sluts in the past 12 years!

Last edited by Alf1977; 15-07-2013 at 08:32 AM.
Old 21-07-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

如果一切能重来,我不会让自己受到伤害。。。现在 我只能对自己好一点,学着坚强一点。。爱自己多一点。。。这十二年我不知道你成爱过我,我也不 会知道 因为你玩过的女人无数。。。但时间不能回转,我也不能变年轻 不能夺回我的健康。。。
Old 03-09-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

A bastard/idiot never changes its spot..turning from bad to worst!!! I will revenge for my lost health.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Iodine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You really need to seek professional help
Old 02-03-2015, 03:40 AM
Samster (M)

Too bad Diana Ong is not a prostitute in Geylang @ XX252740
Old 02-03-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 12
fatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to beholdfatladysings is a splendid one to behold

you fuck 20 girls. wasted your life. i read through 20 pages of your bullshit. knn, also waste my fucking life. now i want revenge.

see what i mean? its fucking pathetic. and really, reviving this thread again? its been around for a bit too long.

requesting admins to please delete this thread.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

I am the victim of the episode. I gave my youth to him...

Although some of the things i written are made out of my imagination, its the fact that he Fxcked that Thai slut (fon) during his detachment and passed the STD to me. Or else i would not be seeking revenge this way until today.. cause i just want to embarrass him and let his friends know that he has STD as a form of retribution of fooling around...

And i really did write to the HR department twice and questioned them why they were sending staff to detachments for them to have free fuxk sessions.

Spilling all the ugly truth that happen during detachments will make his friends indirectly hating him... that is also my motive..

My life is never the same the day i knew i have STD.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread really bullshit. second the motion to delete it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1