The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 01-11-2014, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
It
I hope BR will give Borini more playing time. Liverpool should play with 2 strikers upfront.
think BR heard you...Borini is going to start with Super Mario...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-11-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Today's latest hot news :

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-if-forced-out

Surprised that SG was still not offered a new contract. RS still have not signed his new contract either.
Read in this morning's papers SG said he will be playing next season but whether it shall still be with the Reds is now up to the Liverpool management.

As for RS think he shall probably stay with the Reds for at least another season or two, think he is still too young to go to Madrid but guess he may eventually end up there.

Back to today's early match against Newcastle, Reds really need to get those 3 points as the rest of the pack all seem to have winnable games this weekend. But going by form and the papers, Newcastle seemed tipped to win. Hope Reds prove all of them, and would like to see goals from Balotelli, Borini, Lambert, whoever of the 3 play and a clean sheet as well, me being greedy!

YNWA
Old 01-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Back to today's early match against Newcastle, Reds really need to get those 3 points as the rest of the pack all seem to have winnable games this weekend. But going by form and the papers, Newcastle seemed tipped to win. Hope Reds prove all of them, and would like to see goals from Balotelli, Borini, Lambert, whoever of the 3 play and a clean sheet as well, me being greedy!

YNWA
yes...3 points will be good...I checked today not too bad day for Liverpool...hopefully carry some luck too...

Old 01-11-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Tonite-Home-Away.1x2-take Liverpool.GooDLUCK.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
think BR heard you...Borini is going to start with Super Mario...
Hopefully Liverpool will see the birth of a new strike partnership of B&B. Wish them happy hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535
Read in this morning's papers SG said he will be playing next season but whether it shall still be with the Reds is now up to the Liverpool management.

As for RS think he shall probably stay with the Reds for at least another season or two, think he is still too young to go to Madrid but guess he may eventually end up there.

SG can still play for another 2 to 3 years provided if he can keep fit. Also it would be good to see him as an AM rather than a DM.

Agree that RS should stay at least for another 2 seasons. He can be sold to PSG ; Barcelona or even Bayen Munich for quite a big sum.

Hopefully for todays game Liverpool can collect all 3 points. A draw would be a decent result.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown

Last edited by masterwanker; 01-11-2014 at 07:19 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hopefully Liverpool will see the birth of a new strike partnership of B&B. Wish them happy hunting.

SG can still play for another 2 to 3 players provided of he can keep fit. Also it would be good to see him as an AM rather than a DM.
today first match 8.45pm...and no more daylight savings...will be playing yellow ball from now till April 2015...

yes...B&B should be...

think you meant years instead of players...

Old 01-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
today first match 8.45pm...and no more daylight savings...will be playing yellow ball from now till April 2015...

yes...B&B should be...

think you meant years instead of players...
Paiseh thanks for pointing it out. I type too fast. Now standing by to see the team list .

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

The Line Up.

Mignolet, Johnson, Skrtel, Lovren, Moreno, Gerrard, Henderson, Allen, Coutinho, Sterling, Balotelli

Bench: Jones, Toure, Manquillo, Can, Lallana, Borini, Lambert
Old 01-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Weakling borini is not starting with stupid mario later

Its coutinho sterling and him upfront..
Or should i say support him....br likes to deploy safety tactics...

1 side of me hope pool conyinue to stay ahead of manure..the other side.......i hope br goes...argh....

Last edited by GeMiNiZzzzZzz; 01-11-2014 at 08:24 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Don't really understand why BR don't play 2 strikers upfront. A very boring game.

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

and so...another fuck up display in 1h...wats surprising now..no1 is surprised i guess...

No shot...i mean no shot the whole of 1h...excluding the header miss by MS...
Another painful 7mths i need to watch this team led by br..oh my
Old 01-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
and so...another fuck up display in 1h...wats surprising now..no1 is surprised i guess...

No shot...i mean no shot the whole of 1h...excluding the header miss by MS...
Another painful 7mths i need to watch this team led by br..oh my
Liverpool got no bite upfront. It doesn't help much either if the SM can't hanle crosses . Thank goodness for Johnson off the line if not Liverpool will be down by 1 nil at half time. We miss the SAS.

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-11-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Yawnzzz......same old story! at home ground some more!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 01-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Yawnzzz......same old story! at home ground some more!
Away la bro...but even at home i dont see any difference...anfield is like any other stadium now..except the more passionate fans..the players on the pitch dont gel with it anymore

Stupid mario is lazy as usual..stop telling me about wat moment of briiliance la..or he is chasing ball..or he wat...he is rubbish...if he is playing like that for other clubs..i bet u all will laugh at him...but cos he play for liverpool..u all blinded...

I winder why stevie is still playing week in week out...sigh...loyalty and results....juz dont mix well..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1