The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dreamyguy89 is Cool - loads of Potential
Confession

Steven is the typical Singaporean guy who behaves like a total SNAG because he read many female magazines during his teenage times to learn that SNAG has advantages. Though he has been in the dating scene at a young age of 13, the heartbreaks he gets do not decrease corresponding to the experience he gains. At 26, he met a lady at an enrichment class he signed up to improve his employment opportunities. Both of them hit off well and started dating. Moving ahead 2 years into the future, Steven married this lady happily. Less known to him was, the real nightmare had just begun.
2 months of staying together was hellish -
“You are a useless man! How can you not expect to give a roof to your wife? How can you be contented staying with your parents and expect me to follow?”
“Alright! It is enough, I told you we will be staying with my parents because I am the only male in this family, it is rightful that I take up the responsibility of caring for them. You were okay with this arrangement before we gotten married!”
“Yes, I was okay but I didn’t expect your parents to be nosy in everything I do! I need fresh air. I want my personal space! Look at this damn HDB. It is so small that I cannot find a deliver the piano! I am your wife, am I wrong to demand a house from you?”
These exciting conversations were common to Steven from that day onwards and it only stopped after his parents agreed that Steven should move away for the harmony of his marriage. Steven was heartbroken because his wife had successfully made him un-filial. He began to play around the idea of divorce and research intensively on the commitments that may be liable. While searching for the information, Steven chanced upon other information that were unrelated to the research. It was facebook, a new social media networking platform. Out of boredom, he signed an account and started the fun of it.
The following months were disastrous to him because his wife demanded that they move far away from his parents as it is difficult to violate her private space. Steven was angry and upset with these requests. More conversations appear in his mind as though he has not make up the decision to end the marriage.
“I am the only son whom they know will take care of them until death. But she changes this fact now. Why am I giving in to her requests?”
“No. I must put an end to these nonsenses. I made a mistake and my parents should not be the one to shoulder it.”
He started making requests over how to find the unit and the fengshui requirements that will come useful for the careers of both. His wife originally was upset with all new requests but gotten buy-in because she desperately wants to leave her in laws. Seeing that funny requests didn’t work, Steven had no choice but to go house hunting with his wife after work. Finally, they gotten a decent unit and Steven’s parents were agreeable. But Steven have other plans and getting a house will complicate the matter. He tries to delay the purchase and finally broke the news to his wife. Perhaps it was fated that the marriage is not meant to end here. She is pregnant. It was a mix of happiness and confusion. Nonetheless, he share the good news to his parents.
They were very please to learn that a grand child is on the way to accompany them. Steven gave up the idea of divorce and decides to be a good husband and father. However, good luck do not seem to favors him. His wife insists that the child be send to Indonesia for her mother to care and returns to Singapore at 7 for schooling. Steven decides to discuss with his parents, as expected, they disagree and more quarrels follow.
Endless quarrels and conflicts at home gave Steven an excuse to escape from reality and sort comfort online. It was at this point, he met her. She was 21 and single. More importantly, both hit off very well as though they have known one another for a lifetime. Steven secretly regret his marital status but he did not make known to her. Lynnette is her name and she is an undergraduate with child psychology with a local university. She is smart, pretty, chirpy and most importantly, caring and considerate girl. Her consistent charm and humour captured Steven’s heart totally.
At this point, the intensified quarrels and conflicts at home affected Steven so much that he lost the interest to even speak to Lynnette. This went on for 6 months.
First affair –
She was unreachable, so far and so high up there that he vaguely remembered how her boyfriend sarcastically told him, he is going to shower with her this instant when he thought he was chatting with her.
“Leave me alone. My boyfriend doesn’t like me speaking to you. “
“Why? You rejected me and now you are taking away our friendship? I hate you, Ashley. I hate you!”
That was 3 years ago and had brought despair to Steven. Ashley was the reason that Steven decides to make his next girlfriend his wife if he could find. It didn’t occur to him that he will meet her again, this time at a local bookstore.
“Hi, looking for something?”
“Yeah, I was looking for.. Ashley?”
A string of laughter. “You thought I am the sales girl speaking to you? How could you forget my voice? I thought you said they are sexy that you never forget?”
“Well, things happen. So how have you been?”
“Things are good. I’m at NUS doing real estate. What about yourself?”
“Married.”
“Oh.. but with who?”
“Nevermind.. Lets get a drink?”
The reunion after 3 years ended with a session of 8 hours coffee. It was then Steven learned that she had dumped that boyfriend 2 years ago and is dating an American, a guy she knew while on the student exchange program. Steven stole glances at Ashley occasionally when she picks up her coffee mug.
It didn’t take long before Ashley got bored with her school work and started asking Steven out as her American boyfriend is on a long distance relationship with her. She is lonely and needed a replacement.
That night, they went camping. Steven told his wife that he is going on a fishing trip that’s going to take his entire weekend and should be overseas. Knowing how much his wife hated the fishy smell and the sun that damage her skin, she will never follow him to the activity. It was like entering paradise to Steven because a weekend without his wife never happens.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: Confession

I. Am. Confused. Like. Fuck...

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 05-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy View Post
I. Am. Confused. Like. Fuck...
I second that. One moment it was about his family issues after marriage, and then it's about ashley and stuff?
Old 05-04-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
eddieseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very confusing leh.....
Old 05-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Huh????
Old 05-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed with fellow brothers comments on the confusion as there is no head or tail. Perhaps TS would like to gather his thoughts first before continuing?

Also, there is too much to read with the lumping of words continuously; paragraphing with spaces between paragraphs would help, otherwise the reader would lose track....and interest.

Thanks & Cheers
Old 06-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
bobbyk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

blur
Old 06-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
Cherrygen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCherrygen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Characters: Steven, wife, Lynette & Ashley ?
Old 07-04-2013, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

simi lai eh??
Old 07-04-2013, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasta Marley View Post
Also, there is too much to read with the lumping of words continuously; paragraphing with spaces between paragraphs would help, otherwise the reader would lose track....and interest.
Yes, some paragraphing will certainly help
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1