The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Schoolboy true adventure in the ''place of liar''

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
...Sure hope that the ladies are fine...
Nope... up lorry liow... Sayonara the one and only Fellatio Feline... a gem has been washed off shore...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 24-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
Curiousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Schoolboy true adventure in the ''place of liar''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Nope... up lorry liow... Sayonara the one and only Fellatio Feline... a gem has been washed off shore...
seems like she is everyone's favourite.
when will we find another lady so chio with good attitude and service. haizzzzz
Old 24-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy85 View Post
seems like she is everyone's favourite.
when will we find another lady so chio with good attitude and service. haizzzzz
Agree!

Come come compare notes see who win...

... the last time I had experienced her powerful tongue was Tuesday one day before the D Day, you all leh?

Last edited by deadchief; 24-07-2014 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 25-07-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
252525 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Schoolboy true adventure in the ''place of liar''

One more gone,But now whole of here full of "24 hour Spa" go and find one PRC to go and set up one also.other that that what can you do?
Old 27-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

7 customer, 6 never say anything, only 1 loses his balls and spill the beans.

but dont worry la. will setup again one.
Old 27-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kantao1 is Cool - loads of Potential

can share?
Old 27-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to new joint . Jap looking recep look apprehensive when i told her i need massage.
She said no massage service .i told her i want a session .
She said ok. And i went to the room.
the gal in suit and evening dress came . She felt funny abt attending to memtally retarded man
She giggle often during massage.
She look reluctant in poppong GQ.
Continued later when i reach home
Latest info:
oh my god ! I saw jamie yeo look alike dressed in suit and short dress..never ask for her name.

Last edited by ang076; 27-07-2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: just met pretty gal
Old 27-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry folk, just came back and too tired to write detailed FR. will write tomorrow.
Lady who served me at the joint, she is MILF and she looked abit like AV actress who act in video featured in xhamster - 'custom house lesbian' .

Write tomorrow...
Old 28-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Went to the new joint. Ask for massage. Japanese looking young woman saw me, looking very apprehensive, because I look like retarded.
She : may I help you?

Me (facial expression -stressed, mouth twisted): I want a session, massage.

She : this place dont provide massage, only ....

Me: okay, I want this then.

She : hahemmm.. 1 hour ?

Me: 45 mins..
(she wanted more $$$$ ? and never take pity on poor disabled boy?)

She: no... 1 hour better..

Me , stomping foot like a baby..

She: the place not for child like you. pls go...

Me: okay.. okay. .1 hour.

and took out cash to pay.

She callled out someone. again, this someone look very unwilling and asked receptionist in Chinese, ‘’他是小孩,不让他进去..'

Receptionist said let him go in.

She led me to the room.. her expression look so reluctant.

Back to normal self once the door close.. and look at warning post on the door. ''strictly no massage service provided.''

stripped and bathed and then waited at the bed, wearing short and top provided by the joint.

Then after a while, the lady came in. she was MILF , her face look like someone who act in Japanese AV show where this actress was stopped by customs officers and victimized as sex slave, forced lesbianism..

She gave a cup of tea to drink, chat with me.. looking very unwilling..
Then she asked me to remove my top.. I acted as if I had difficulty in removing my top..
She help me..
she also help me lied down.
she apply oil and massage me. she giggle often..

Probably she felt funny about offering sexual service to mentally retarded.

When she moved to the front where my head was near her waist ..
I lift up her mini dress and saw her see thru panties..
she struggled to be free and back off. I pulled her close to my face where my face came into contact with her panties.. she giggled..
and continued to massage my back..

After sometimes, she patted on my head ,asked me whether i had enough.
I let her go.
She quickly put down her dress and composed herself.
and massage me slowly.. her feeling was not on massage because she did not massage hard. and paused in between.
Then she help me turn around. asked me whether she can remove my short.
I asked why.
She said she need to massage my thigh.

I nodded.

She pulled down my short and saw my hardened cock.
She giggled and shut her eyes.

She massage my thigh and occassionally brushed my balls.
she giggled and tried her best to contain.. and massage

she then look at me..
she reluctantly pop GQ.

she gestured to mean FJ.
I nodded. She patted on my head and giggled . asked me whether I was willing ot pay. I nodded. She then said to let her go out. She giggled.

When she came back, she removed her suit , lift up her dress, and pulled down her panties and removed it. then she pushed up her bra. I got up , she giggled.
I stretch out my hand. she came near and let me suck her nipples and at pull down her bra cup to cover and lick the flowery part of her cup.
She felt my hands trying to unhook her bra.she turn around and let me unhook..
Then she removed her dress and her bra and gave me catbath.
and capped my cock to do BJ..
she asked me whether I can do her in missionary. I told her I prefer cowgal..
She ride on me.
Till I cummed and she cleaned me up.

dress up and paid her. and sit in lounge to observe and type phone. Then I saw petite young gal dress in same way as that MILF . she got long hair and she turned to face me, and smile.. She nearly resembled jamie Yeo especially the way she smile.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/17571042@N00/50781784
Old 28-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lwclwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Went to the new joint. Ask for massage. Japanese looking young woman saw me, looking very apprehensive, because I look like retarded.
She : may I help you?

Me (facial expression -stressed, mouth twisted): I want a session, massage.

She : this place dont provide massage, only ....

Me: okay, I want this then.

She : hahemmm.. 1 hour ?

Me: 45 mins..
(she wanted more $$$$ ? and never take pity on poor disabled boy?)

She: no... 1 hour better..

Me , stomping foot like a baby..

She: the place not for child like you. pls go...

Me: okay.. okay. .1 hour.

and took out cash to pay.

She callled out someone. again, this someone look very unwilling and asked receptionist in Chinese, ‘’他是小孩,不让他进去..'

Receptionist said let him go in.

She led me to the room.. her expression look so reluctant.

Back to normal self once the door close.. and look at warning post on the door. ''strictly no massage service provided.''

stripped and bathed and then waited at the bed, wearing short and top provided by the joint.

Then after a while, the lady came in. she was MILF , her face look like someone who act in Japanese AV show where this actress was stopped by customs officers and victimized as sex slave, forced lesbianism..

She gave a cup of tea to drink, chat with me.. looking very unwilling..
Then she asked me to remove my top.. I acted as if I had difficulty in removing my top..
She help me..
she also help me lied down.
she apply oil and massage me. she giggle often..

Probably she felt funny about offering sexual service to mentally retarded.

When she moved to the front where my head was near her waist ..
I lift up her mini dress and saw her see thru panties..
she struggled to be free and back off. I pulled her close to my face where my face came into contact with her panties.. she giggled..
and continued to massage my back..

After sometimes, she patted on my head ,asked me whether i had enough.
I let her go.
She quickly put down her dress and composed herself.
and massage me slowly.. her feeling was not on massage because she did not massage hard. and paused in between.
Then she help me turn around. asked me whether she can remove my short.
I asked why.
She said she need to massage my thigh.

I nodded.

She pulled down my short and saw my hardened cock.
She giggled and shut her eyes.

She massage my thigh and occassionally brushed my balls.
she giggled and tried her best to contain.. and massage

she then look at me..
she reluctantly pop GQ.

she gestured to mean FJ.
I nodded. She patted on my head and giggled . asked me whether I was willing ot pay. I nodded. She then said to let her go out. She giggled.

When she came back, she removed her suit , lift up her dress, and pulled down her panties and removed it. then she pushed up her bra. I got up , she giggled.
I stretch out my hand. she came near and let me suck her nipples and at pull down her bra cup to cover and lick the flowery part of her cup.
She felt my hands trying to unhook her bra.she turn around and let me unhook..
Then she removed her dress and her bra and gave me catbath.
and capped my cock to do BJ..
she asked me whether I can do her in missionary. I told her I prefer cowgal..
She ride on me.
Till I cummed and she cleaned me up.

dress up and paid her. and sit in lounge to observe and type phone. Then I saw petite young gal dress in same way as that MILF . she got long hair and she turned to face me, and smile.. She nearly resembled jamie Yeo especially the way she smile.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/17571042@N00/50781784
Bro, can pm the address? thank you very much!!
Old 02-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster (P)

deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute

I met up last week with one of the casualties of war. They are currently awaiting the trial and cannot leave the country and also cannot work. So it's now FL or eat grass.

Anyway I arranged to meet with her to go to a hotel but she was afraid due to the need for two ICs. In the end I met her at Bugis. When I saw her she looked even more stunning than in her uniform. She looks like any pretty young 20 something girl in the bugis area with spagetti top and red skirt. Her face has make up although I think she will look prettier without. As we walked I noticed guys staring at her slender figure but I don't blame them because I would drool too!

I asked her if she wanted to have dinner first. But she said her appetite has been poor since the incident. She told me why not go to her room instead.

So we went to her apartment, it was clean and neat but there were no lifts so we had to climb the stairs. As we climbed the stairs, her short skirt lifted up and I could see her ass cheeks. Immediately I had a hard on and we know how hard it is to climb stairs with a hard on!

We went to her room and then she poured out all her sorrows and told me all about the events of the fateful day. Although frankly I wasn't paying attention. Then we made out while the TV shows some channel 8 series in the background. It was fantastic! First it was a queen bed so we are not restricted and can roll around in esctacy. Secondly there are no telephone calls for times up!

So I made it a point to drag the petting and teasing part (foreplay) as long as I could. Including trying new stunts like digging her pussy until she squirts, not as much as JAV but as least now no need KY.

Well the rest is history. We could even lie in bed naked talking which IMO is a totally different feel from the many times I bonked her at her old work place. Time passed so fast it was almost 2 hours of bonking and chatting. We agreed to meet up again next week. But I have other targets , her colleagues to bonk too! So many girls so little time. Sigh...

After that I went to MTW for hair wash and fell asleep during the massage. The hair dresser asked why so tired, I said "I had to push very hard today", she said "sales ah?". I smiled secretly.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
johntailan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, contact pls via pm.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2124 / Power: 18
Slaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond reputeSlaver29125 has a reputation beyond repute

nosebleed!!... but sad for them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadchief View Post
I met up last week with one of the casualties of war. They are currently awaiting the trial and cannot leave the country and also cannot work. So it's now FL or eat grass...

Top PRC
Tina (DC01)
ex-Mika-SYT

Top in HC
Angela (ex-GWS; 9.75)
Abby (ex-GWS; 9.50)

Top in FL1
Liliy (Bangkok-Gems; 9.00)
Gucci (TomYam69; 8.75)
Old 04-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster (P)

To all bros,

While it's sad that some things happen, we can take comfort that there are still lots of Gems out there!

After losing our Fellatio Feline, I found my substitute!
I was walking around one of the joints I have not frequented since 1 yr ago. Then I saw this pretty girl with a beautiful smile, she was in uniform and walking towards the joint. Immediately I asked for her name and messaged one of the bros here.( Well he tried booking the next day but she was fully booked.)

I was in a rush so I made a mental note to return soon.

Last weekend I managed to experience it. It's a really good session and I am now itching to rtf as I type.

The session lasted 1 hour even though I paid for 40 min, it started with a nice chat and massage but throughout the session I had a hard on! Then I just popped the GQ instead if waiting and she told me she took the CD already! Talk about pro active! I stripped her naked in front of the mirror and played with her entire body while she is wearing her g string. Her butt is to die for!

We started off with bbbj with hot tea, then we switched to 69 where I licked her totally clean! She suggested 69 with her lying down and I obliged. During the session she was fingering my anus and the I flipped her over to give her a good clean licking of the clitoris and fingered her. She is really ok with it and allowed me to do just that (add 10 points)

Then she used hot tea to do a AR, making the whole bed wet like a SG gal called Melody who was from a HC in a Bugis hotel. (Retired) then she moved on to bbbj and surprisingly went back to AR. During the bonk she will say dirty things in Cantonese , mandarin and English and her moan was out if this world! As I bonked her, I lifted her arms and kissed her armpits and they were smooth with no stubble, then proceeded to French her and lick her ears. She pulled me down and used her tongue to AR my ears. Shiok!

After I came, she refused to let me go and hugged me for a good 1-2 min while kissing all this while my friend was inside her. Her disposition is very friendly and will hit your arm when you joke with her (plus another 10 pts). Her giggles are very SYT too.

Ok I hearby name her - Girly Giggles

Pros:
1.She is pretty (Eurasian mix look)
2.Can kiss and French
3.Can lick her armpit and it's clean and no smell.
4.She will AR using hot tea while tickling your balls
5.stripped totally naked throughout the session
6. Nice g string
7. Fleshy butt
8. Willing to let u finger and lick pussy
9. V good bbbj
10. Can speak mandarin, Cantonese and Hokkien

Cons
1. A-Cup boobs

Looks like I will be busy the next few weeks!

Will PM the faithful bros who are still suffering from the post apocalypse
Old 05-08-2014, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro deadchief, your box is full. Can PM me giggles thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread