The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!
Re: My Melbourne sexcapades

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
Yeah, he's a sadist, causing pain in others heightens his pleasure. I'm not judging, different people have different lifestyles. His ideal partner would be a masochist.

But for someone who cherishes the female gender (even though I am currently still put off from the dating scene after a bad ex), I refuse to entertain thoughts of causing her physical pain. As a guy, I understand I am inadequate and will at times accidentally cause emotional/mental pain, though of course, I'd rather none of those happened.
well it was in the past already so no worries.
Old 17-09-2014, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostlilvirg View Post
Rain settled herself back on me, facing away from me this time in reverse cowgirl. Sliding my cock back into her warm depths, I reached forward and pulled her back so she laid with her back on my chest, her knees bent outwards in a sitting position. I took the opportunity to manhandle her tiny boobs, pinching her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers, knowing how sensitive she is there...

I bounced her on my cock for a long time, finding the position hard to cum in, though Rain was certainly enjoying it.
If I imagined it right, this is a position I also have difficulty with and have least good feelings with due to the short thrusts.

Your story of this young girl reminds me of my past young ex-girlfriend. The relationship had so much enthusiasm and spontaneity with the sex in the beginning until real life's problems gradually crept in. Unfortunately, it ended abruptly and unpleasantly, and no matter how I tried to make it end amicably, it couldn't conclude without pain and hate which has also led me to be cautious with relationships especially with much younger girls.

Young girls are nice to look at, play with, but not nice to marry.

Just a few months ago, I came across an interesting relationship/sex article possibly drawn from some university research (I can't recall) about how women feel about their man's penis size. It appears that when in love and during the lovey-dovey stage of the relationship, women tend to feel that their man's penis is big/long, but as the attraction/affection dwindles and after the relationship, women tend to feel that the man's penis was small/short. It doesn't surprise me. Women are very emotional, not so much rational.
Old 17-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Innocent Rain is a wild cat on bed, I like it,
Love a women who wake up a man with a BJ.. haha..
Old 17-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1257 / Power: 17
lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallsynn View Post
Innocent Rain is a wild cat on bed, I like it,
Love a women who wake up a man with a BJ.. haha..
ehehehe, me too! sadly she only wakes me with handjobs

bro maxman, you are absolutely right. It's funny you should post that cos my next post would be exactly what you implied (well not the penis size thing).

thanks cumminology, for upping me
Queue:VRossi1980, DoubleDare

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 17-09-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Old 17-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

lostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud oflostlilvirg has much to be proud of

I won’t go into the details of our lovelife, unless my readers would like me to, it should be just regular day-to-day activity followed by random sex scenes. Rain was very compatible with me sexually. We’d screw almost daily. The dates we went on involved taking walks around the city, and having the odd outing here and there to catch a movie and a meal. We made love in bed, in the bathroom, in her bed. We made love at nights, had quickies before dinner, had morning sex. I was living the life. Or so I thought…

After the fateful words slipped out of my mouth that night, I avoided repeating them again, seeing if she’d initiate things. I know it’s not what a guy generally does, but I fall in love easily (or I used to), and I always long to be told that someone loves me. I might have imagined her reaction in bed that night, but I wasn’t too confident to just say the words out again.

It was after another night filled with hot sweaty sex, and we lay cuddled in each others’ arms, that I tried to broach the subject again.

“Rain…” I mumbled into her hair.

“Hmmm?” she said, sleepily.

“Nothing,” I said, getting cold feet.

Rain brushed her hair from her face and looked up at me from where she was laying on my chest. “What is it, Lost?”

“It’s nothing. I just felt like calling you,” I smiled at her.

She poked her tongue out at me and then poke me in the ribs. “Tell!”

“It’s nothing, baby. Just wanted to say I love you,” I said.

“Oh, okay then,” she smiled and settled her head back down and nuzzled my chest. What was that all about? Okay then?

Rain interrupted my thoughts by lazily stroking my cock. The little head won the battle of “wits” and soon we were fucking like rabbits again.

I tried to put the issue out of my mind, but it just stuck there. I didn’t raise it with Rain. Looking back, maybe I should have. But I was in love, and I was having great sex. I didn’t feel like ruining a good thing. Examinations were coming up soon, in November.

Things came to a head in the tail end of October, Rain was in her room as was our custom before dinner, while I was in mine. We’ve dated for about a month, screwed for about a couple of weeks. Rain surprised me by coming to my room before dinner, usually I’d go pick her up. I let her in, of course. The hug she greeted me with was perfunctory.

“Lost, I need to tell you something,” she began. And my world came crashing down.

[This part was a little hard to write, but I’m kinda over it, unlike my almost relationship with Li. The crux of the matter was, I can’t believe that things I only could see on TV would actually happen to me in real life. The next part will be narrative, because I simply can’t see how I can put it into dialogue without being angry all over again..]

In summary, Rain gave me a revelation. The reason why she had been able to go out so much with Jenn in the past was actually because of Rain, or rather, her dad. He is a rich tycoon in Hong Kong, and thus she always had plenty of pocket money. Jenn’s parents worked for Rain’s dad, and he gave her a scholarship to further her studies in Melbourne, with the condition that she kept a close eye on Rain. This explains why they were always together. It was fortunate that they were able to become friends too.

Unfortunately, we hit a snag at this point. One of the things Rain’s dad wanted Jenn to look out for was boys. He didn’t want Rain dating anybody while in Melbourne, and I’m not sure if I understood things right, but it sounded like she had something of an arranged engagement or whatever nonsense back home.

Basically, Rain didn’t like that guy and is always at war with her parents over it. They don’t know about me, of course. But I see now why Rain had always refrained from being too intimate emotionally with me. God knows she has surrendered her body totally. This was why she urged me to not think about the future and just enjoy being in the moment. She knew I was graduating at the end of this year, so it was a chance for a clean break. She knew it was impossible for us to be together, due to her parents and our backgrounds (status conscious family). Now I knew why she hesitated. Now I knew why she was always uncomfortable talking about the future. Now I knew why she preferred calling me by name, to preserve a distance. Now I knew why she didn’t, couldn’t, love me.

“So you knew this all along, and you didn’t tell me until now? So it was all a lie all this while?” I demanded. Furious.

“I really like you, Lost. Please don’t think that I faked my feelings for you. It’s just that, I felt we deserved to have some happiness together,” she said.

“I don’t know what you faked, or what didn’t you fake anymore. What the fuck? Why are you telling me this now?” I continued ranting.

“I didn’t want to affect your studies. Exams are coming soon,” Rain said, pleading. I laughed bitterly.

“Hahaha, that’s very generous of you. Imagine that, I have exams coming and I’m supposed to study while dealing with this? Thanks so fucking much!” I yelled.

“Lost, I’m sorry,” she cried.

“Get out. Just get the fuck out and leave me alone,” I yelled again, tears coming. She left hurriedly. I slammed the door shut and cried myself to sleep.

I missed dinner that night. Nobody came to check up on me. I guess they must’ve assumed I went out with Rain or some shit. She had the “generosity’ to pull that stunt on a Friday, so I didn’t miss classes the next day too. I stayed in my room, only leaving to go to the bathroom, and laid in bed the whole day. I finally lost the battle with my stomach, as I had gastric problems, so I went out for dinner. I took the food on a takeaway plate and went to eat in the privacy of my room.

After dinner, I felt like my thoughts were imploding. I cashed in a favour and begged some alcohol from Pree. She agreed to meet me in the common room. She didn’t want to head to my room in case Rain got any suspicious ideas, since we both knew Rain could get jealous. Little did she expect why I needed her alcohol.

I told Pree that Rain had broken up with me. I told her the whole story behind it. She was my shoulder to cry on, my drinking buddy. The common room was mercifully empty that night, most of the peeps were either studying early for the exams or out partying. I finished 3 quarters of her chivas mostly on my own, not something I could repeat today.

I had a vague memory of Jenn popping into the common room and catching sight of me. Her face was stricken. I pointed at her and laughed. I forgot what I said exactly that night, but I think it was along the lines of “I bet you’re happy now, hahaha.”

Somehow, I got back into my room. The black out that followed was merciful.

Last edited by lostlilvirg; 17-09-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 17-09-2014, 11:45 AM
Samster

This will be my only post for today, guys. Combination of busy and being a little bit moody.

Need a drink tonight.

Don't worry, I'm fine. But reliving painful memories can sometimes be a drag.

This story will end soon though (oh don't worry, not THAT soon). It's been great sharing my experience and thanks for your support!
Old 17-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

You should go n drink bro, stay strong.
Old 17-09-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
freakyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lost, i was reading up to yr post before on Rain's secret, and hoped it wouldnt be this. Same exact thing happened to me in Aus few years ago with my ex from a rich family. wtf is with all these rich families and their arranged marriage bullshit?!
Old 17-09-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Marvo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was in melb during the same period as TS although i was in monash instead ..
we might have met unknowingly .. great story though
Old 17-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Oh wow that sucks... that she didn't lay all the cards on the table from the beginning. Would have saved you a lot of heartache even if you decided to get together for that short while anyway.

Have fun tonight!
Old 17-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

jackfarley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel sorry for you TS to be dealt such a card but I guess everyone enters into relationships for different reasons
Old 17-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

pats pats pats
Old 18-09-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

It is possible, bro marvo. I visited monash a few times in my 2nd year for my Honours degree. Small world, hey?

Yeah bro jackfarley, that's life. My next two gf's were much worse than what Li did to me. At least the only thing she did was lie...However, like prettymannequin said, she should've been up front at the start. we'd have been happier without the emotional investment on my part perhaps. *sigh* who knows?

THanks for the kind words bros. I'm okay, just a bit angry at recalling this episode of my life in uni. The thing is, she has added me on fb...and it's fucking infuriating to see that now she's dating some south african ang moh and living together. So that means her parents eventually relented and let her go on her own way. knnccb #@#@#$!%*#@!!!!

Aiya, whatever la. That part of my life is over. I will continue the story tomorrow. Beers rock.

Night guys and gals!

Also want to acknowledge thanks to wolf2305 and bigass for upping me. Much appreciated.
Old 18-09-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Tiangehkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro your story very captivating. Cant stop chasing
Old 18-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

I woke up the next day confused, my pillow felt weird. I opened my eyes and shut them quickly, the light was too bright and felt like daggers stabbing into my brain through the eyes.

A hand brushed my hair. I gave a start and tried to push away but the world was spinning. Fucking hangover. I felt my pillow shift and realized it was a pair of legs. I was sleeping on somebody’s lap! A straw was brought to my lips and I drank obediently. It was cold jasmine tea. Refreshing.

I tried to sit up again and was more successful. “It’s too bright,” I complained, my voice hoarse. I felt like I had screamed for hours. Damned whiskey.

I heard a click and could feel the light dim from beneath my eyelids. Someone sat at the edge of my bed, not speaking. I opened my eyes slowly, keeping them covered with my hand, groaning.

“Ah fuck, that’ll teach me for drinking so much. Thanks for looking out for me, Pree,” I said, guessing the identity of my caretaker.

“I’m not Pree,” said a familiar voice. A highly unexpected voice.

I took my hand away and squinted. It still felt far too bright even with the lights off. Jenn sat at the foot of my bed, massaging her thighs. I remembered how soft they were.

“What are you doing here, Jenn? I mean, what happened?” I asked blearily.

Jenn stood up and grabbed a cup from my desk and handed it to me. “Drink first.”

I sipped at the tea. It was mercifully kind to my throat.

“You’re a bad drunk, Lost,” she chided, an unfamiliar note of teasing in her voice.

“What are you doing here?” I asked again, feeling marginally better. “Came to gloat at my suffering?”

She gave me a contemptuous glare. Ah, there’s the Jenn I know and..unlove.

“I hardly think letting you sleep on my legs for the whole night qualifies as gloating,” she replied sharply. “Though I guess I did ask for it,” she continued, her tone softening. She moved nearer to me.

“Are you okay?” she asked. I wasn’t sure at that point about her sincerity.

“What do you think? My girlfriend has been lying to me for more than a month. And don’t pretend you care, you’ve always hated me. Hey, you knew about her secret all along too!” I got worked up, the accusation heavy in my voice.

Her face fell. She pulled her legs up to her chin and hugged them. “I know. I’m sorry, Lost. I should’ve spoken up sooner. I wanted to tell you to stay away, but I didn’t dare to. I know Rain has crushed on you since earlier this year, that’s why I tried to be rude to you so you’d stay away from me and she won’t get to see you that much. I thought it worked, and then I couldn’t keep you away after the Vijay thing,” she confessed, not looking at me.

“Yeah, well. That didn’t work out so well, did it?” I muttered. I just recalled her drunken warnings. At least this explains her weird behaviour towards me in the past. My heart was too dead to feel much hate though, and righteous anger could only last me that long.

“It’s over. Rain decided to hide the truth from me. I thought we had something special going on. I guess it was just a fucking lie,” I said.

“That’s not true, she really felt something for you! But her parents…” protested Jenn.

“Jenn, don’t you fucking justify her actions to me. I don’t think I can take it. She’s taken my heart out and stabbed it to pieces,” I interrupted her heatedly.

“I don’t care how good of friends you are, there’s nothing you can say that can make me feel better about her,” I said.

Jenn peeked at me from behind her knees. She was in shorts. I just dawned at me then that I had spent the night on a beautiful girl’s lap, not that my sex drive was working.

“I understand, Lost,” she said.

“What are you doing here in my room anyway?” I demanded.

“I just wanted to make sure you’re okay. You drank a lot last night, and I helped Pree to carry you back here.” Oh, so that’s how I got back…

“Please finish the tea. It’s good for hangovers,” she requested.

I drained the cup. She was right, it did help me feel better. Not by much, but better than nothing. “Well, thank you, I guess, Jenn. You probably need some rest too huh?” I said politely. I was still having mixed feelings about Jenn. After all, she had a part to play for my current state.

“It’s okay. It was the least I could do. I really feel bad. I didn’t want to be so mean to you all the time, you’re such a nice guy. But I wanted to try to keep you away from me and…” her voice trailed off as she noticed my tears flowing again.

“Oh, poor Lost,” she said, coming out from her pose and scrambling to me. I was equal parts shocked and grateful for the hug she gave me. She cradled my head as I sobbed. It took me a long time to get myself back together. By the time I was done, her pink top was drenched.

“I’m sorry, Jenn,” I sniffed.

“It’s okay. I know it might be a little late, and not much. But I’m here for you if you need me,” she offered.

I nodded, still upset.

“I’m going to go and shower and freshen up, okay Lost? Don’t lock your door. I’m worried about you,” she said. I sat and stared at the window, and waved her off. The door closed with a click. It was sunny outside, some of my college mates were sunbathing in the lawn. Why is everyone so happy when I’m so sad?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1