The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro bronzegod spotted FeiFei 1809 TVB 杨怡 Travia Yeung....
Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
nana@54a probably resemblances 范玮琪?
ok. thanks. shall update accordingly.
Old 17-09-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Actresses, Pop Idols, and Celebrities in Geylang

Adding some inputs from bro allanooi who says fei fei 1809 looks like tavia yeung 杨怡 and bro Korean who says nana 1654a looks like 范玮琪.

Do you guys agree?

Any updates from brothers on other "actresses" in the various houses?

All brothers, let me know if I missed anything or if any girls ORD and need to be removed from the list.

Thanks to all brothers for the updates to this list so far

========================================

NOTE: The list below is a rundown of mainly cat 150 PRC working girls who have been said by some to resemble actresses/singers/models and other female celebrities.
This is based on some individual opinions by various contributors to this forum, so please bear in mind that looks are subjective when referring to this list - this means you may find that your perspective on the girls may differ, and the difference may be great in some instances. So be prepared for disappointment.
This list is also open to all for contributions, so please feel free to add on.

0819 >>> anything new?

1606 >>> NaNa - Gillian Chung

1608 >>> Xiao Xiao - Elaine Cheah/Michelle Chia, You You - Shuqi

1612 >>> Amy - Nina Li Chi

1615 >>> Tong Tong - Vivian Lai

1617 >>> Jia Yao - Michelle Chong, Jia Yi - Selena Li Sze Wan

1639 >>> Na Na - Yang Mi, Tang Tang - Cecilia Cheung/ Elva Hsiao

1649 >>> Angel - Angelababy

1651 >>> Ting Ting - Pamelyn Chee,

1654A >>> Lulu - Gigi Lai/Dawn Yang/陈冰@china voice , Yi Yi - Janet Hsieh/Kristin Kreuk/Vanessa Hudgens, Xiao Xue[/COLOR] - Eva Mendes[/COLOR], Ella - Ella@SHE/Selina@SHE/李丽珍, Nana - 范玮琪

WH1604 >>> Tian Tian - Vivian Lai/Ai Himeno/Michelle Chong

WH1606 >>> anything new?

WH1612 >>> 06 Yu Guo - Michelle Chong, Ke Ke - Lee Yoo Ri

WH1615 >>> Linda - Michelle Chia, Xiao Xue - Tang Wei

WH1617 >>> Bao er - Felicia Chin

WH1619 >>> Yan Yan - Da S

1803 >>> Siqi - Mai Sato

1805 >>> Money - Penny Tai

1809 >>> Tina - Phyllis Quek, Apple - Da Yuan/Silver Ang (younger version)/Feng Yuan Zhen, Fei Fei - tavia yeung 杨怡

1817 >>> Xiao Bu Dian - 李心潔

1856 >>> Model - Kate Pang

2033 >>> Anything new?

2038 >>> Anything new?

2040 >>>

2041 >>> Li Li - im ji hye, Emily - GEM邓紫琪, Bobbi - Ann Kok, Lisa - CL from 2NE1, Sasa - Zhang Ziyi/Christy Chung

2045 >>> any thing new?

2045A >>> anything new?

2047 >>> Jia Zhen - Cecilia Cheung, Jia Mei - GEM邓紫琪,

2058 >>> Anything new?

2062 >>> Fang Fang - Mio Kitagawa, Jia Jia - Vivian Hsu, Xiao Xue - Kim Hyun Joo

2062A >>> Ye Ye - Zhou Xun

24M13 >>> 03 (ling san) - Melody Chen

2831A >>> Qiqi - 林熙蕾 Kelly Lin

3033 >>> Tina - Carol Cheng
Old 17-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Actresses in Geylang

Gorgeous Demure SYT

WL: Yo Yo (圆圆)
House: L16 H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 163cm/42kg
Debut Aug 2014

Looks (9/10): Yo Yo is a drop-dead gorgeous SYT to me. She has very nice and fair complexion and wear little make-up (she will look as good without make up). She has this demure yet dainty look. Always smiling whenever she looked into my eyes. Her smile was very sweet and it melted my heart completely. Not those sian sian type of face but submissive and engaging type. She looked a little bit like 张柏芝 (Cecilia Cheung) at certain angles and her eyes (20%). She has high bridge nose, sparkling beautiful round eyes, thin soft lips and a dimple on her right cheek and long light black hair down to her boobs. At 1.63m, she looked very slim and tall and of course with very sexy legs. She has hour-glass shape bod with no visible fats. B+ (enhanced) boobs and a nice small curvy ass. Her bod will be perfect if she could put on a little meat on her ass. Felt a bit bony during doggie on her.

Boobs (7/10): B+ surgically enhanced boobs. Firm and perky, yet quite soft to squeeze. Her tits were light brown, saucer shaped, tender to my licking.

Bath (8/10): This babe did almost everything in the bath room, except for the FJ. She frenched me softly to begin with. Then followed by ‘water therapy’ on my body from top to botom. While soaping me, she HDLY me, AR me and BBBJ, one after another…I was floating into Cloud 9 after Cloud 9 liao…

Cat Bath (8/10): She was moaning seductively while performing the cat bath, licking from my ears, tits, down to my ass, groins, knees and calves. Very electrifying and all my nerves were charged up after her did this session.

BBBJ (8/10): Only one word to describe this. ‘Heavenly!’ She performed 360 degree bbbj on my dick. Her mouth was small and my dick was entirely engorging her whole mouth as she sucked it ¾ way. As she turned her ass towards me, I took the chance to caress her pussy until it turned dripping wet.. sort of to warm her up...

AR (9/10): One of the best AR I ever had. Heavenly! Not once but 3 times! Once in the bath, as a prelude. Another during cat bath and third after bbbj, bent my legs high up and AR me again until I shiok shiok…She employed soft licking and poking technique.

FJ (8/10): She was able to accommodate to all my requests for various positions. So spontaneous that I felt like bonking with my long lost lover. Started with missionary, then sitting, standing bonk by lifting her up in the air, back to missionary, finally turned over for doggie. The FJ session was quite long, thanks to her warming me up thoroughly in the cat bath and bbbj. I felt that I was able to last longer if a WL is able to do a wonderful pre-FJ job. Throughout the FJ, we frenched passionately like that day was the end of the world. Only minor point was her hard landing at doggie position as I could feel her ass bone hitting against my pelvic bones which forced me to drop my speed from 200km/h to 100km/h.

Painting (9/10): One of the nicest pussy I have ever painted. I lifted her long sexy legs high up, exposing her small nicely shaven pinkish pussy. I pried open her soft labias gently and painted it yummiliciously. I’m learning to master the art of momento painting…hehe

Fenching (9/10): Yo Yo was borned in France. A natural fencher. From the time the door was closed to the time we bidded goodbye, we locked lips like long lost lovers.

GFE (8/10): Not aggressive, but submissive and demure type of gfe. Felt good. After the FJ, she curdled up besides me and touched my heart, as if wanted to calm it down from the vigorously heavy pumping of blood…

Overall: High scoring WL on all fronts. Her key assets are her gorgeous face, superb bath, frenching, painting, AR, bbbj and fj. Minus point maybe her enchanced boobs, not for those who wants only natural thingy.

RTF: what do you think? (Guess I did a disservice to myself for writing this FR and have to join the long queue soon ☹ . But for the spirit of sharing in this forum, hope it is worth it)
Old 18-09-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

Good effort to write this FR on a July newbie.

I did not think much of this girl when I first saw her, but looks better and better as she improves her make up skills I guess.

However, I don't think she looks anything like Cecilia Cheung, that's my personal opinion. The girl that looks most like Cecilia Cheung now in Geylang, in my opinion at least, is jia zhen from 2047.

But I'll add in your inputs into the main list later, as I appreciate the effort to write such FR, and maybe other bros may agree more with your perspective on her.

Certainly she is above average looks wise. Thanks for this good effort to FR and keep it coming guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Gorgeous Demure SYT

WL: Yo Yo (圆圆)
House: L16 H54A
Home: Hubei
Ht/Wt: 163cm/42kg
Debut Aug 2014

Looks (9/10): Yo Yo is a drop-dead gorgeous SYT to me. She has very nice and fair complexion and wear little make-up (she will look as good without make up). She has this demure yet dainty look. Always smiling whenever she looked into my eyes. Her smile was very sweet and it melted my heart completely. Not those sian sian type of face but submissive and engaging type. She looked a little bit like 张柏芝 (Cecilia Cheung) at certain angles and her eyes (20%). She has high bridge nose, sparkling beautiful round eyes, thin soft lips and a dimple on her right cheek and long light black hair down to her boobs. At 1.63m, she looked very slim and tall and of course with very sexy legs. She has hour-glass shape bod with no visible fats. B+ (enhanced) boobs and a nice small curvy ass. Her bod will be perfect if she could put on a little meat on her ass. Felt a bit bony during doggie on her.

Boobs (7/10): B+ surgically enhanced boobs. Firm and perky, yet quite soft to squeeze. Her tits were light brown, saucer shaped, tender to my licking.

Bath (8/10): This babe did almost everything in the bath room, except for the FJ. She frenched me softly to begin with. Then followed by ‘water therapy’ on my body from top to botom. While soaping me, she HDLY me, AR me and BBBJ, one after another…I was floating into Cloud 9 after Cloud 9 liao…

Cat Bath (8/10): She was moaning seductively while performing the cat bath, licking from my ears, tits, down to my ass, groins, knees and calves. Very electrifying and all my nerves were charged up after her did this session.

BBBJ (8/10): Only one word to describe this. ‘Heavenly!’ She performed 360 degree bbbj on my dick. Her mouth was small and my dick was entirely engorging her whole mouth as she sucked it ¾ way. As she turned her ass towards me, I took the chance to caress her pussy until it turned dripping wet.. sort of to warm her up...

AR (9/10): One of the best AR I ever had. Heavenly! Not once but 3 times! Once in the bath, as a prelude. Another during cat bath and third after bbbj, bent my legs high up and AR me again until I shiok shiok…She employed soft licking and poking technique.

FJ (8/10): She was able to accommodate to all my requests for various positions. So spontaneous that I felt like bonking with my long lost lover. Started with missionary, then sitting, standing bonk by lifting her up in the air, back to missionary, finally turned over for doggie. The FJ session was quite long, thanks to her warming me up thoroughly in the cat bath and bbbj. I felt that I was able to last longer if a WL is able to do a wonderful pre-FJ job. Throughout the FJ, we frenched passionately like that day was the end of the world. Only minor point was her hard landing at doggie position as I could feel her ass bone hitting against my pelvic bones which forced me to drop my speed from 200km/h to 100km/h.

Painting (9/10): One of the nicest pussy I have ever painted. I lifted her long sexy legs high up, exposing her small nicely shaven pinkish pussy. I pried open her soft labias gently and painted it yummiliciously. I’m learning to master the art of momento painting…hehe

Fenching (9/10): Yo Yo was borned in France. A natural fencher. From the time the door was closed to the time we bidded goodbye, we locked lips like long lost lovers.

GFE (8/10): Not aggressive, but submissive and demure type of gfe. Felt good. After the FJ, she curdled up besides me and touched my heart, as if wanted to calm it down from the vigorously heavy pumping of blood…

Overall: High scoring WL on all fronts. Her key assets are her gorgeous face, superb bath, frenching, painting, AR, bbbj and fj. Minus point maybe her enchanced boobs, not for those who wants only natural thingy.

RTF: what do you think? (Guess I did a disservice to myself for writing this FR and have to join the long queue soon ☹ . But for the spirit of sharing in this forum, hope it is worth it)
Old 18-09-2014, 12:34 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I did not think much of this girl when I first saw her, but looks better and better as she improves her make up skills I guess.
sometimes it could be due to plastic surgery, damn magical it is very common
Old 18-09-2014, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

《Good effort to write this FR on a July newbie.

I did not think much of this girl when I first saw her, but looks better and better as she improves her make up skills I guess》

Bro, thanks for the comments. It's ok to disagree. I mentioned she looks (20%) like Cecillia & at certain angles & her eyes.
Old 18-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
sometimes it could be due to plastic surgery, damn magical it is very common
Magic of Botox injection
Old 18-09-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Magic of Botox injection
One of our Bros like to inject his serum inside wls pussy is this same as Botox injection ??
Old 18-09-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
One of our Bros like to inject his serum inside wls pussy is this same as Botox injection ??
Magic of sperm insertion?
Will WL slowly put on weight n glow like a chubby little girl? Lol
Old 18-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Magic of sperm insertion?
Will WL slowly put on weight n glow like a chubby little girl? Lol
No wonder ur darling is put on weight lol
Old 18-09-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by oinkoink88 View Post
Magic of Botox injection
Fillers for nose bridge too
Old 18-09-2014, 12:30 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
fillers for nose bridge too
美白针,开眼角, 整下巴。。。
Old 18-09-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
美白针,开眼角, 整下巴。。。
Wow you're Pro Brother!
Old 18-09-2014, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow you're Pro Brother!
I not pro bro just keep on hearing. I wonder what is the percentage of wls being going through plastic surgery, be it minor or major. I got a feeling it is more than 50%.
Old 18-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I not pro bro just keep on hearing. I wonder what is the percentage of wls being going through plastic surgery, be it minor or major. I got a feeling it is more than 50%.
nothing surprising Bro

I know of a 18yo SYT in China already did a nose & boobs job
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1