The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Thanks for the up bro. Indeed you fall for my trap
Very clever...lol. I upped you for your good info and for a good laugh too...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavistalas View Post
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...ostcount=26997

Good information,i believe with it & yr sig,i shouldn't have a problem heading to Batam.

Thx for sharing.
Glad it helped you.Hope you have a good trip to Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
If u won't mind,i wld like to ask if i am allowed to use yr attached link of the post on my siggy from yr Batam Entertainment Listing so that i can track each places i visit in Batam.

Tx a million.
Feel free to use them,bro...or any of my links of information on my signature,they are mainly consolidated information from the good people in this thread.

Credit goes to them. I'm just an info collector.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Hello everyone. I need some info for my 1st trip to Batam. I am planning a trip this week. Will stay at swissbell Hotel. May I know how should I get to Hotel? From map it seems nearby but I am totally not familiar with the place. Is it too near to take a cab? Pls advise and thank you very much.
1st time going to Batam? Read my signature.

Want to get to Swissbel Hotel from where? Without knowing that,no one knows how to answer yr question cos there are at least 6 popular harbours in Batam island where tourist commonly frequent.

Plz rephrase your question again.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Happy in Batam (Day 3: Sunday)

Sunday: my day 3 in Batam. I am slowly getting in synch with the local vibe.

First thing I want to do today is to call R and get her smile back. Time to send her SMS "I am in Nagoya Hill" and in 10-minutes-10 she appears in front of me. She is a doll, with a simple blue stripes dress, no make up, the opposite of the hard-core working girl I met at Newton the first time or the aggressive girl type she is when she works at pub. She is sweet like I missed her for all these months in my sad Europe.

She has no plans neither requests: "I follow you wherever you like" (translated by Google, sure, my Bahasa is too poor to establish such a complex conversation). We go for lunch in Street Food, facing the angry eyes of the waitress who always asks me to meet etc.
When I tell her "Now I want to buy a gift for you" she starts jumping on the chair and clapping hands like a small child "yesyesyes!!", with a smile which fills up the entire face. Unbelievable. Is this the same sex machine I know? We go for shopping, and she chooses a simple hat and a pair of jeans: just 170k total. Isn't she a treasure?

I am tempted to invite her and her friend out for the night, for another 3some but this time extended to all night, but I resist. I am missing the adventure of Pacific and Newton.

Sunday night at Pacific is dead. Few people, few girls, except hard-core workers. I move to Newton, where I find totally different atmosphere. I love those young teens!

After 15 minutes, I am captured by a smiling girl, who in darkness initially looked an ugly old lady to me. Definitely not! When we go out at 5am, the light lets me discover she is one of the prettiest in the whole disco. My instinct is still good.

We dance for hours, and she is HOT. I have never seen this in Batam: after a couple of hours, she takes my dick out of the pants and starts playing in the darkness, smiling to me, in front of her sister (who is made dumb by obat, so she cannot realize she has my dick at 20 cm from her, anyway). I have been with any type of girl in Batam, but nobody dared to do that in disco.

We move to my room, and no money is ever mentioned.
Only after we wake up around 12 today, she tells me she works as PR in the KTV of a big famous hotel, but just sitting, not "booking out". I tend to believe her, because she does not know how to BJ. She knows the theory from movies, but no practical training. OK, I believe she learned something tonight to fill such a significant gap in her expertise.

When she leaves to go working (she has a part-time job daytime, plus the PR at night) I try to say that I would like to give her some gift, so she smiles and tells me "better money to pay my room rent….". I know the rate for booking a girl from her KTV (1.5 juta), so I give her 1M. Much more than she realistically expected, I think, but much less than she tried to propose, more as a joke then seriously (2M).

In any case, money given very happily: it's IMPOSSIBLE to find such a good sweet girl by hunting in standard massage/ktv joints. This is GFE at its best.
Old 17-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Update: The mini blue/pink bus you seen in traveling around Nagoya/Jodoh/Utama, the fare is 3k per person. just say the area you wanna go see from the driver face if his route cover. Upon reaching your destination just ask to stop like the bus/jeep you took in Malaysia/Philippines else it will only stop at every bustop.. For bigger bus traveling long distance via bus halter will have a security/usher other than the driver in the bus serving your needs, the fare for this type of typical bus is 4k per person.

If you are the kind of tourist that like to explore new places, there are alot more shopping mall than what we tourist know of like Nagoya hill, BCS, DC Mall, Hyper Mall. I saw one around batam center area, a few on the way to Batu Aji Top100.
Old 17-09-2014, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3178 / Power: 14
fu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond repute

any BROs have and mind share-ing M1 KTV info? thank a lot

Last edited by fu3rzas; 17-09-2014 at 02:45 AM. Reason: typo
Old 17-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy in Batam (Day 3: Sunday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

We dance for hours, and she is HOT. I have never seen this in Batam: after a couple of hours, she takes my dick out of the pants and starts playing in the darkness, smiling to me, in front of her sister (who is made dumb by obat, so she cannot realize she has my dick at 20 cm from her, anyway). I have been with any type of girl in Batam, but nobody dared to do that in disco.

Don't be too sure on that. When it gets really numb in disco, anything can happen. It is dark, with flashy lights on and off, and everyone "going crazy"> I had friends who had to be carried out by others due to too much pills, alcohol or too tired.

Some even too desperate and make it out on the sofa, but with clothes. Those were the crazy times. I seen it in Jakarta.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 17-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
should be: indah2, permata indah, and also new berry, but this joint (new berry) is not recommended
Thank you for answering my query,have up u for yr help.
Old 17-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Feel free to use them,bro...or any of my links of information on my signature,they are mainly consolidated information from the good people in this thread.

Credit goes to them. I'm just an info collector.
Will up u after SBY...thx for yr kind gesture & yr time to gather all the useful Batam information. I need to look see which one i need then put on my sig for cross-referencing so will no need to search like wild goose.

tx
Old 17-09-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Rainbowlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good and comprehensive info on Batam....especially links from bro nono1973

I am tempted to fly in from Kota Kinabalu to Singapore (still not too sure how to get from airport to ferry terminal to catch ferry to Batam...how long it takes....taxi fare cost...etc, etc)....catch the first available ferry to Batam, go get a young sweet thing....bonk her...and then ask question
Old 17-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

With all that brown sugar hanging around in KK, are you sure you want to fly to Singapore (pussy paradise with Indo, Viet, PRC, Pinays, and all kind of girls from all SEA, just more expensive), pass by Geylang with MRT, go to Ferry, just to patronize a massage joint in Batam? Is it worth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowlover View Post

I am tempted to fly in from Kota Kinabalu to Singapore (still not too sure how to get from airport to ferry terminal to catch ferry to Batam...how long it takes....taxi fare cost...etc, etc)....catch the first available ferry to Batam, go get a young sweet thing....bonk her...and then ask question
Old 17-09-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Hmm...the other side of the grass seems greener....

Old 17-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:

From changi airport, the best is take a taxi and tell the driver u want to go "tanah merah ferry terminal".
At tanah merah ferry terminal, there are ferries going to batam. Ask around. All d best.
Old 17-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro

From Changi Airport, take Sky Bus to Terminal 2 if u arrival at Terminal 1 or 3. From T2 looking for Train to City (MRT) sigh board. U need to purchase a MRT ticket (Changi Airport to Harbour Front).

Note . MRT travel fr Changi Airport to Tanah Merah Station (Terminated here). U need to alight here & cross to East West Line looking for Train to "Joo Koo"
(Direction Train travel towards City -u exit from LEFT HAND side - Train to Joo Koon).

East West Line to Joo Koon- Alight at OutTram Park station. U change to North East Line (Lot of people alight here. Only one station to go to Ferry terminal -Harbour Front.

Ask people how to go to Harbour Front station. Alternatively u can look for NORTH EAST LINE sigh board direction -easy)

Cost MRT $S2~3. Taxi $S 30+++

MRT: Chahgi Airport St==>Tanah Merah (Alight) ==> East West Line Train to Joo Koon ==> Outram Park St (alight) Ask people ==> North East Line ==> Harbour Front St.

Go to Harbour Front Centre Cruise Center. $S 48/ ferry ticket to Batam Harbour Bay. (Many daily trips to Batam Harbour Bay- don't worry)

Prima - Batam ferry to Harbour Bay
1 Maritime Square #03-47 Harbourfront Centre,
099253 Singapore
Tel Harbourfront: +65 6276 6711

Once arrive at Batam - refer to nono post for more info
Old 18-09-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
roadpeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happy in Batam (2)

Quote:
Another good second night in Batam!
Saturday night is always the dream night in NoName: packed with sexy girls of all types, from pub girls to regular girls. The problem is that it is ALSO packed with hungry bule sharing the common interest in sexy Indonesian girls.....

The drama after my new girl enters my room and sits on bed: she confesses she does this for money, etc. I am frankly surprised, because I thought I spent my time with a regular girl hunting for a bule boyfriend, but she's the contrary of the whore type, so it's ok. She does not want to ask a specific amount ("you know how much girls in NoName do ask...") and looks shocked when I tell her that NOT ALL GIRLS in NoName ask for money: I was indeed with a few ones without giving "financial support". Finally, she tries to ask 1 million and starts crying "I need this!". OMG
No problem lah!
She's a sweetie and I am very happy I was lucky also tonight.
"you know how much girls in NoName do ask..."
How much?
Old 18-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
With all that brown sugar hanging around in KK, are you sure you want to fly to Singapore (pussy paradise with Indo, Viet, PRC, Pinays, and all kind of girls from all SEA, just more expensive), pass by Geylang with MRT, go to Ferry, just to patronize a massage joint in Batam? Is it worth?
Bro you don't say.. You come all the way from Europe to Batam

Is worth for you i know
Old 18-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro you don't say.. You come all the way from Europe to Batam

Is worth for you i know
Just stay Batam for a massage? You would have to stay at least a few days, to get yoru worth, flying all the way here.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread