The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Fishing Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
We like what we like... At the end, there's no judgements.

My local thai friends and I prefer college girls and non pros. They are often young, sometimes beautiful, and more fun in my humble experience. They mostly have nice and relatively low mileage on their pussies.
Quote:
In Thailand often times we are paying for pu$$ies one way or the other. I don't have too much money to be a sugar daddy, and I dislike buying materialistic things for girls. I often find myself paying for us to have fun though.... Like bars, nice restaurants, along with other entertainment fees, shisha and more...
Younger men tend to have more time to fish for non WLs.
Youth and energy are the bargaining chips.
Unless come from wealthy family then usually finance is limited.
Went through this phase during younger days.
Exhausted lots of time and I believe I'll be doubly rich now if I put all those time and energy into my business.

Middle age and older men tend to have less time due to family and career/business.
Hair dropping, wrinkle lines, etc.
You get the idea.
At this phase the accumulated wealth is at its prime and will continue to grow if financial management is in order.

No right or wrong to fish for non WLs or pay for play.
Song tio ho!
Old 22-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fishing Game

Bro, Tony,

Exhausted lots of time and I believe I'll be doubly rich now if I put all those time and energy into my business.

Thanks, this great advice. I should definitely be more focused in my biz.
Many senior bros here are right. Often time the "freebies" often turn out to be the most costly.

Occasionally I find myself being sucked in by the emotional drama from these lovely girls.

Middle age and older men tend to have less time due to family and career/business.
Hair dropping, wrinkle lines, etc.
You get the idea.

On the otherhand now is the time to have fun
Im 35, no wife or family, one cool gf and a few dogs. Better now than when inget older.

No right or wrong to fish for non WLs or pay for play.
Song tio ho! [/QUOTE]

Respect Tony!! Words of wisdom!!
Old 22-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Fishing Game

Quote:
Occasionally I find myself being sucked in by the emotional drama from these lovely girls.

On the other hand now is the time to have fun.
I'm 35, no wife or family, one cool gf and a few dogs. Better now than when i get older.
Bro BangBang420,

Thai girls are the queens of drama!

Good things don't last forever.
Enjoy the ride as long as it makes you happy!
Old 22-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Bro oolouis,

I'm definitely exotic for thai, although my heritage is Chinese, but my mother's side has a bit Dutch and Aboriginal Taiwanese. But I'm a fair skin dude, so the local thais probably figured im rich,... Sadly, I'm not.

In Thailand often times we are paying for pu$$ies one way or the other. I don't have too much money to be a sugar daddy, and I dislike buying materialistic things for girls. I often find myself paying for us to have fun though.... Like bars, nice restaurants, along with other entertainment fees, shisha and more...

I've met some very beautiful college girls from SWU and they know their beauty's worth. Many of them got sugar daddies taking them on shopping sprees. But then when they get bored, sometimes they come to me.

I am more thicked skinned and much like Barney Stinsons, I believe in numbers game... So this is how I managed to meet women in Bangkok during my business trips.

Oh... It's raining season now,.. A few weeks back I was looking for some friends outside onyx in RCA, when I passed by route99 this gorgeous girl needed to catch a cab and it was pouring out. So she just ducked under my umbrella and begged me to walk her to a cab. She was getting wet, and very cute. So I obliged... During our walk we flirted a bit but later on, I found out she has a long term bf however, we exchanged line accounts and she does have some cute friends. So, next week when I go back to bkk, I will explore her social circle then.
That wasnt the first time. But it was the most memorable one because she is bloody gorgeous.
The moral of the story is some cologne, clean clothes and an umbrella can sometimes help us meet women. Keep an open mind.

I have met some nice wl in thermae and Nana as well... Again, for me, thats insurance. If I keep striking out, I can always count on these little angels to make me feel better.

God I love Thailand!!!
Sorry double post
Old 22-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!oolouis is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro oolouis,

I'm definitely exotic for thai, although my heritage is Chinese, but my mother's side has a bit Dutch and Aboriginal Taiwanese. But I'm a fair skin dude, so the local thais probably figured im rich,... Sadly, I'm not.

I've met some very beautiful college girls from SWU and they know their beauty's worth. Many of them got sugar daddies taking them on shopping sprees. But then when they get bored, sometimes they come to me.

I am more thicked skinned and much like Barney Stinsons, I believe in numbers game... So this is how I managed to meet women in Bangkok during my business trips.

Oh... It's raining season now,.. A few weeks back I was looking for some friends outside onyx in RCA, when I passed by route99 this gorgeous girl needed to catch a cab and it was pouring out. So she just ducked under my umbrella and begged me to walk her to a cab. She was getting wet, and very cute. So I obliged... During our walk we flirted a bit but later on, I found out she has a long term bf however, we exchanged line accounts and she does have some cute friends. So, next week when I go back to bkk, I will explore her social circle then.
That wasnt the first time. But it was the most memorable one because she is bloody gorgeous.
The moral of the story is some cologne, clean clothes and an umbrella can sometimes help us meet women. Keep an open mind.

I have met some nice wl in thermae and Nana as well... Again, for me, thats insurance. If I keep striking out, I can always count on these little angels to make me feel better.

God I love Thailand!!!
Sounds like you have had a lot of success with non p4p Thai uni girls. Just curious to know your age, height and what your friends would rate you out of 10 in terms of looks. Lol
Old 22-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolouis View Post
Sounds like you have had a lot of success with non p4p Thai uni girls. Just curious to know your age, height and what your friends would rate you out of 10 in terms of looks. Lol
Bro oolious,

Not really that much success bro. The success rate is quite low, like about 30~40%? Actually probably lower, as I have highly selective memory...

I am actually 35 and taller than most local guys (186cm). As far as looks go, definitely no BradleyCooper but I stay in shape.

I guess I am pretty easy going and I always try to flirt and make the girls feel special... I play little silly games with younger chicks that are down to play. Like I said, when I do fail(often spectacularly) and feel like banging out my frustrations thank god for the pro "angels".

I am very immature for my age, and I tend to not take nonwork related matters too seriously. Laugh when I can, cry when I should and adept the fu<k it, life is too short--cest la vie attitude.
More serious women won't like me, and that suits me well, especially when im traveling...

Life is short, live it up when we can. Smile and make local friends... They do open doors and possibilities to us foreigners... Thai people for the most parts are nice, easy going as long as we show respect and try to add values when we can, they are generous in returning favors and good vibez.

But seriously, there are so many more senior and experiencedbros here, so sorry...小弟獻醜了。
Old 22-10-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro BangBang420,

Thai girls are the queens of drama!

Good things don't last forever.
Enjoy the ride as long as it makes you happy!
Old 23-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 12
banana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbanana81sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
LOL this pic reminds meof a joke.

indian couple wa to stop having kids as hav too many. doc pass him condom but still having kids.

doc in the end foud out he wore it on his thumb while having sex
Old 23-10-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
pokerstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello any bros will be at bkk 13/nov - 16nov? Care to join for some drinks n club? ; )
Old 24-10-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Well said brother... Its pretty much like this anywhere from the seasoned grounds of POV to the exotic realms of South Asia.. Know the game.. Play the game.. Manage your expectations.. I love the mix offered... From just paying a whole to chasing nonpro tails... Their fresh scent and the hunt itself can be so fun.
Thanks bro. But we really gotta be careful as recently, I am developing this dangersous obssession with this girl I met a few month back...

Man, the line does get blurry when you are not paying them to leave...
Old 24-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: Eating in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Have our dinner at Phan-Khom restaurant in Central Plaza Rama 9,Bangkok for the past few nights.

They also have a main branch at Central World Mall.

Nice foods worth trying and we order different dishes each nights but took some photos only.
Re-post photos.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 25-10-2014 at 12:38 PM. Reason: change album
Old 24-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Re-post photos.
Food photos always gets me going..looks yummy..I hope people will contribute more to this thread whether its a food cart food or a 5 star meal. I very much a pasar malam foodie type. I myself collecting photos and hope to start a similar thread in the Pattaya thread. A hungry man is a angry man so lets not get angry and tuck in some yummy food !
Old 24-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Food photos always gets me going..looks yummy..I hope people will contribute more to this thread whether its a food cart food or a 5 star meal. I very much a pasar malam foodie type. I myself collecting photos and hope to start a similar thread in the Pattaya thread. A hungry man is a angry man so lets not get angry and tuck in some yummy food !
I do eat at the road side stall in Huai Khwang and or food court but once in a while it's nice to eat in a group at a good Thai restaurant.
Will always try to take some nice photos when dining.

Miss out the last photo.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 25-10-2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: change album
Old 24-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KonfusedRudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bros, may I know where in Bangkok has big warehouse/market selling cutlery, plates, cups and kitchen stuff very cheaply in bulk? Because it seems nowadays many of these are made in Thailand.

Sorry I know I am off topic here. But it seems that there are some really experienced and localized dudes here.
Old 24-10-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I do eat at the road side stall in Huai Khwang and or food court but once in a while it's nice to eat in a group at a good Thai restaurant.
Will always try to take some nice photos when dining.

Miss out the last photo.
I transferring photos from my dropbox to photobucket..Hope to be able to share some photos of my own soon..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1