The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
desirefor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
malay girl

hi bros out there, recently i tried to hook up a malay girl to smoke togethr and be friends. we text like normal friends and we meet up to smoke yst. and now she nv even want to reply me. bros can u please help me? i am troubled. i just wanna make friends with her nothing else,
Old 28-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 19
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: malay girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by desirefor View Post
hi bros out there, recently i tried to hook up a malay girl to smoke togethr and be friends. we text like normal friends and we meet up to smoke yst. and now she nv even want to reply me. bros can u please help me? i am troubled. i just wanna make friends with her nothing else,
just playing hard to get, you never encounter before?

Who Shags Wins
Old 28-08-2012, 02:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: malay girl

Chio anot? She found smoking too bored ah?
Old 28-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
She found smoking too bored ah?
That big grin might have suggested that what we are thinking next. I just said it out:" Tell her try smoking that meat pipe of yours."
Old 28-08-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 12
Mindy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS she may have found other smoke buddy. Try to 'smoke' other malay girl if you can, pardon the pun

Please let me know by pm if you want a serious reply as ppl had feedback to me my comments are too serious and may get zapped.
Old 28-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro come on leh, smoking together and exchanged some texts do not bring you two closer.

These are basic social ethics, when people ask you if you wish to go for smoke break, normally first time even I just came back from it. I still accept the invitation, if not meet each other at smoking point in the future do have awkwardness.

That friend of your that did not reply your text, she might be too busy to reply you or have not seen the text yet. Wait awhile to see if there is reply, if really no reply, send a text asking if she saw the previous text.

If no reply on her part, just be a man dun bother her again and go find another target.
Old 28-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1669 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
seriously, by your points i can guess your standard of postings here.

if u only wanna make friends with her, go write in facebook, flowerpod, auntie agony but certainly not sammyboy la come on.

this is not a place for platonic (definition of platonic do not include FB).

if she is not interested, move on. clinging on her like a leech just cheapen yourself and further piss her off.
Old 28-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

I think smoking with u is too boring for her
Old 28-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
if she is not interested, move on. clinging on her like a leech just cheapen yourself and further piss her off.
Hehe.....oh, that's the way, uh-huh,uh-huh,
I like it, uh-huh,uh-huh~!!
that's the way uh-huh, uh-huh
I like it uh-huh~!!!
Old 28-08-2012, 03:53 PM

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If she no longer reply, move on lah bro. Why you always jio gal to smoke ??
Hahah... if she don't smoke?
Old 28-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18377 / Power: 25
Rasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond reputeRasta Marley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvuass View Post
I think smoking with u is too boring for her
Hey, maybe the Malay gal was keen on smoking TS's "cigar", and gave enough hints, but TS could not catch her hints, thus the opportunity was lost! LOL

Thanks & Cheers
Old 28-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, no big deal there are so many smoke buddy around even less 1 won't kill you.
Old 29-08-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Secret7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl not stupid lah. You want smoke buddy only you say, so friend only ok lah why you want some more?

Girls got six sense. When people interested in them they also know. Maybe you come on too strong.

Relax bro. Look for other smoke buddies to tcss first. Maybe can find better one.
Old 29-08-2012, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
mr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr nice guy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hmmm, maybe u smoked contraband cigarettes and that pisses her off..

or maybe, she knew that your points at sammyboy is negative and that you are just full of it..

and lastly your post is confusing.. you say you want to hook up a malay girl to be friends and nothing else, and when she doesn't reply your texts you are troubled? why is tat so? unless you have other agendas planned for her ( which in 99.9% is true )..

Just so you know, theres no just "being friends and nothing more" in this forum..
Old 29-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
uxorious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe she was tired of waiting for you to offer her your cigar to smoke.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1