The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-04-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Legendary big CUP experiences

Can share bro

Queue List: empty
Old 13-04-2015, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Vaalus63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Legendary big CUP experiences

Can share ctc's!?!? Thanks
Old 13-04-2015, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

BIG category
1. Chxxxx - C cup local chinese, used to be called Bxxxxxx in another joint
2. Axxx - D cup PRC PR in a massage joint
3. Jxxx - C cup PRC PR in a massage joint
4. Cxxxx - D cup local Malay in a massage joint
5. Bxxxx - D cup Korean milf in a massage joint
6. Chxxxy - D cup local Malay with lots of tattoos and probably retired already

Some of you may wonder why some D cuppers are in VERY BIG and some are in BIG, because although about the same size, because of their body shape, the boobs look visually bigger or smaller.

Disclaimer: not all mentioned above have real boobs. Some have enhanced ones.

Don't have to PM me for contact. Not likely to share.

However, For the discerning bros who actually tried some of the girls from the list above from legendary to big and you know what exactly I am talking about, if you have a LEGENDARY type of girl to share, please PM me. I can tell you upfront I haven't encountered LEGENDARY ones for a while already. So I can't exchange for any contact.
BIG category
1. Chxxxx - C cup local chinese, used to be called Bxxxxxx in another joint
2. Axxx - D cup PRC PR in a massage joint
3. Jxxx - C cup PRC PR in a massage joint
4. Cxxxx - D cup local Malay in a massage joint
6. Chxxxy - D cup local Malay with lots of tattoos and probably retired already
7. Axxxx - D cup PRC (firm & natural, but not a looker), from massage joint now opens own shop but cut down on the specials

She would always wear a uniform but when she closed the door, I would pull down her panties and free-roam her all over. Strictly no fj in the shop but once I managed to sian her to join me in the mini shower cubicle and *accidentally* slide inside of her a few times but she kept quiet because lady boss strictly forbids anything more than HJ/body roam. Kept on whispering in my ear to let her use her tatas on my dick to stop my didi from attacking her trimmed meimei. I could tell from her eyes she wanted to let me bonk her but no condom and she did not want to break the rule. But now, no more of such shower fight
Old 13-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Legendary big CUP experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Who has Jontel info??
Quote:
I am interested too.
Same here... who is this Jontel and anyone can share her contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
BIG category
7. Axxxx - D cup PRC (firm & natural, but not a looker), from massage joint now opens own shop but cut down on the specials
Anyone can share who is 5. Bxxxx and 7. Axxxx??
Old 14-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

wow! Korean!

lately got fetish for koreans. Any bro can share pleasE?
Old 14-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone share where is this Korean milf?
Old 14-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 11
kenichi808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykenichi808 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Legendary big CUP experiences

Hi Bro, please share for Korean milf!
Old 15-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
Same here... who is this Jontel and anyone can share her contact?

Anyone can share who is 5. Bxxxx and 7. Axxxx??
I received quite a few PMs from bros here until my mailbox full. So to inform everyone here, I will not share her contact because right now she is only occasionally seeing old regulars and not providing any hanky panky as now she works in a spa strictly for ladies only.
Old 15-04-2015, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Legendary big CUP experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
Can anyone share where is this Korean milf?
Yeah korean ahjumaa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
I received quite a few PMs from bros here until my mailbox full. So to inform everyone here, I will not share her contact because right now she is only occasionally seeing old regulars and not providing any hanky panky as now she works in a spa strictly for ladies only.
Noted bro.
Old 16-04-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I was massaged twice by B****, the Korean girl. But the 2nd time, she was rushing. Bad service. She was scared of Police checking. I really don't think her breasts are 36D or 38D. Probably C-cups. She doesn't look so good looking also. I don't want to find her again.
Old 16-04-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
S1m0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long long time ago I used to be regular of Stella Minah ML. She always very horny & easy to cum. Nice pair of natural papayas. At least D cupper. Body shape not bad also but later on was getting a bit out of shape. So I stopped seeing her. I know I'm a selfish fuck LOL. Lost contact with her liao. Bros may know where she is now, pls let me know.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1m0n View Post
Long long time ago I used to be regular of Stella Minah ML. She always very horny & easy to cum. Nice pair of natural papayas. At least D cupper. Body shape not bad also but later on was getting a bit out of shape. So I stopped seeing her. I know I'm a selfish fuck LOL. Lost contact with her liao. Bros may know where she is now, pls let me know.
Bro, is this Stella Minah in her mid 20s? Last time from tanglin HC and king's arcade?

I last heard she is working in a shopping mall level 5 corner spa. This place sells a lot of youngster clothes. I think I have given enough clues. But she may have left so I don't know.

If we are talking about the same girl, her boobs are 100% fake though.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkt70 View Post
Tried Esther also miss her....any bro know where she is?
Esther gave up her PR from what I know. Not coming back anymore. Her boobs are really one of a kind. Actually quite similar to Lisa's one. Very big, round and firm, no sag at all. She was very horny too haha.
Old 17-04-2015, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10172 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Esther gave up her PR from what I know. Not coming back anymore. Her boobs are really one of a kind. Actually quite similar to Lisa's one. Very big, round and firm, no sag at all. She was very horny too haha.
Yeah.. Esther was good also. But I think Helen the thai milf, her expression when FJ is priceless!!!
Old 17-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 10
S1m0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
No my Stella is about maybe early 30s, long hair, very hiau look, full lips (both pairs), nice hips to hold while banging her doggy. She like to suck n do AR. Thinking of her now also make me steam. First met her in the shopping mall u mention 5th sty corner next to toilet..... Then she shifted to Goldhill, then cuppage.

Quote:
Bro, is this Stella Minah in her mid 20s? Last time from tanglin HC and king's arcade?

I last heard she is working in a shopping mall level 5 corner spa. This place sells a lot of youngster clothes. I think I have given enough clues. But she may have left so I don't know.

If we are talking about the same girl, her boobs are 100% fake though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread