The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: shakyway yf whereabouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by saas View Post
Haiz... started with YF way back in what I believe is her first place of operation, somewhere in Bt Merah. Memories...
Henderson rd one room flat.very small bath room,
She bring u to the bath room,spray spray.
she got list of menu.
very flexible pricing to choose,
cater to lunch time quick short mssg, n release too.
Old 13-01-2015, 05:22 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

It's history now.....
Old 13-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster (B)

johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
It's history now.....
Yeah old thing already...archieve it,
new trend is,
minah strong oil rub,
and indian lady massage,
new trend,,,, one lady one shop,
plenty privacy.many ppl like,
no worker ,no boss , no need pay boss salary.
Old 13-01-2015, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 16
HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
greedy lead to infighting ... basically $$ minded
agree.
long ago she ask her sibling to help here , all money earn they take. than later change to using outsider so can earn more
Once a past gal did tell me that YF charged them very high to bring them in sg, "i think is $10000" and they work 2 months. But recent they can only work 1 month so the competition become even higher to compete for customer to repay YF and earn enough to go back

of the $100 per hr, YF take $60 and gal take $40. Once she got up to 4 gals working, most of them are quite fully book. And they need to work from 9am to 1am, almost 15hr a day,. sick also got to work sometime, and still smiling.
4 gals for maybe 12hr work, is $1200 x 4. YF will get $2880 a day, and the gal only take $480 day. How rich is YF u think , too greedy right? Gal also earn alot if not becos need to pay YF.

the gal sure jealous and some more YF treat them very bad if they dont receive good FR.
Just a matter of time they rebel. True enough
Old 13-01-2015, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro who has real authentic JG experience, can please PM me?
I want proper authentic one, not those hanky panky ones..

and please dont share openly...
Old 13-01-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSpot881 View Post
agree.
long ago she ask her sibling to help here , all money earn they take. than later change to using outsider so can earn more
Once a past gal did tell me that YF charged them very high to bring them in sg, "i think is $10000" and they work 2 months. But recent they can only work 1 month so the competition become even higher to compete for customer to repay YF and earn enough to go back

of the $100 per hr, YF take $60 and gal take $40. Once she got up to 4 gals working, most of them are quite fully book. And they need to work from 9am to 1am, almost 15hr a day,. sick also got to work sometime, and still smiling.
4 gals for maybe 12hr work, is $1200 x 4. YF will get $2880 a day, and the gal only take $480 day. How rich is YF u think , too greedy right? Gal also earn alot if not becos need to pay YF.

the gal sure jealous and some more YF treat them very bad if they dont receive good FR.
Agree. Used to be regulars, was also wondering what happened to them. Girls I was really close with told me YF is a suck blood boss. From massage to going overseas for a few days with them, really suck them dry..until one of the girls rebel and ran off after coming back from Malaysia, and went to look for other OKT..hai..
Old 13-01-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
starterko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarterko deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

believe in karma
Old 13-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy View Post
definitely a pity to see it go.. & sadly, no more real jg...
bro no need to feel pity, the one gone is already not the one in your memory

I tried once, that is enough
Old 13-01-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How rich is YF u think , too greedy right? Gal also earn alot if not becos need to pay YF.
gone is gone, still got better ones, just one less choice lao
Old 13-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
agree.

local gals nowadays no need work for lousy boss.
one shop one lady, they ownself just rent a small shop will do.
no need pay boss money.
Old 14-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 19
sake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysake303 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for opening up new perspective of yf, the girls deserved to be treated fairly,haiz
Old 15-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster (B)

New way to suck blood,
masg boss take 45 dlr, gal take 5dlr for one hr masage job.
absent one day, got a fine.
Old 16-01-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

I was told by one of YF gals that they only can make about 2000+ during their short stint here. That why most of them rarely returned for 2nd stint! After i heard that...i was shocked at how much YF and gang made from the gals given how good their business are! Pui!
Old 16-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster (B)

10k to pay back yf.
Gal must earn 12k.
400dlr, per day,
10 customer per day.
yeah veri tough job,
Slot 10hr per day.
Old 16-01-2015, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

sorry i abit dumb, can somebody explain pls. the girls had to pay YF 10k ? but how did YF enforce the 10k for them to pay?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1